Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
August 12, 2000
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Messenger: Include Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center in 6:20 prayers.
Messenger: Please pray with us on August 13, 2000, China, Indiana, time. We will be gathered in China, Indiana, before the exposed Eucharist from 12:00-5:00.
Messenger: How do you see?
Messenger: My son and I took pictures on vacation. Depending on the film, some of his pictures were lighter than mine, some of mine lighter than his. We were in the same boat, in the same sun light, in the same water, but the pictures looked different.
I don't know a lot about picture taking, but I do know this.
This is a message from our Lady. She called me to this special place to write this.
Mary speaks: My children, God is light and in Him there is no darkness. The sun dances on the tree trunks and the buildings, you may miss its glorious light, its motion, you may have your head in the sand focused on your bills or your busy schedule.
One woman may see the good in a situation, another may perceive it as black, dismal and without light.
As your heavenly Mother August 12, 2000, I ask you to open your eyes and your hearts, to reflect on the beauty of a sunlit day, to remember the good times you shared with others. People are ever changing, a good heart can be turned to evil words because of a dark cloud that opens and pours rain down on the freshly baked bread that was cooling on the window sill. Oh my children, my Son is ever vigilant and always with you. Experience life, be grateful. How many people, the day after the ball, hate their friends because the ball is over? Remember the sunlit days, treasure the memory, show love to those who are hurting. My child, there is enough love for you, do you know how you are treasured by your heavenly Father and loved so by my Son? He gave His life for you on the cross, and gives Himself to you so intimately in the Eucharist today.
Mary speaks: Let your hearts be glad, let the scales drop from your eyes, pray to the Holy Spirit to lift your hearts, realize the presence of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit with you. You are imperfect human persons, be humble, admit your faults, live for God's glory and to promote the Kingdom of God here on earth. Oh children, one man looked out over a field, one saw mud, the other saw stars and beauty. The sunlit day is a remembrance of the love of my Son Jesus for you. The image given on the building in Florida shows how present we are to you.
Mary speaks: When you see the gold image of July 5, 2000, remember I am with you in these rosaries and my Son is with you. The picture you hold is a great gift from your Father, treasure it and know I am with you. See your God in all His creation, the beauty in a leaf, the petal of a flower. Feel the touch of your friend's hand, touch the skin of the baby. God gives you the gift of life and each other. Love each other with a holy love, appreciating the blue in the baby's eyes. Too quickly the years go by and the baby is grown and gone and all you did was worry for dust in your corners and how shiny your old wood table was. All the things you do to make each other happy are things you do for Jesus and for me. See Jesus in your child and your old mother. The beggar comes but once to your door and many times you say go away.
My Son wants you in the Shepherds of Christ working as a family in love. Thanking God and thanking one another. Remember what is important to the Father is love. A busy schedule, a hard nose, a heavy hand, is not my Son's way. He calls you to work together, giving and taking, respecting one another and loving. You are here to help others to get to heaven. Show your connection to God by your attitude. Being a smart person, knowing more than everyone else just to be ahead of them, is not loving, you must work in love. Put your heads together to accomplish God's plan. Work with your family in love when you can and pray for them. Do God's will. Give yourselves to God and let Him work in your life as your Divine Bridegroom. He gives you the daily messages as a treasure to guide you every day. Treasure them, read them, study them, spend time with Jesus daily. He is training you to be Shepherds of Christ in these revelations.
I want youth to come to Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center at 6:20 p.m. on Sundays. I want you to realize how present I am in the Sorrowful Mother statue there.
I want youth praying under the image in Florida at 6:20 p.m.
I want youth to come to China, Indiana, and pray before the Blessed Sacrament.
I want youth praying all over on Sundays at 6:20 p.m..
I love you, I am your Mother Mary, pray for vision.
End my writing with picture of child and music - Little Child.
Mary speaks: I desire the rosary of August 24, 1995, be printed here for the youth.
Messenger: This rosary should be given to the Junior Shepherds of Christ August 13, 2000.
ROSARIES FROM THE HEARTS OF JESUS AND MARY
JUNIOR SHEPHERDS OF CHRIST MEETING
AUGUST 24, 1995
THE AGONY IN THE GARDEN
1. Messenger: This is a special time for you to be alone with Jesus.
2. Put yourself in the garden with Jesus as He kneels and He sees before Him all of the sufferings that are about to happen.
3. How would you feel if you knew all of the sufferings that Jesus suffered and that you were the one that was about to go through all of these sufferings?
4. Jesus speaks: My dear sweet one, I would have withstood more suffering, for I love you so dearly. Let go and come to My Heart. Let Me fill your heart with My love. I am with you at every second as you breathe. I am in your heart.
5. Messenger: How wounded was Jesus' Heart! He knew all the sins of all men from all times
6. He knew all of the men alive this day that are neglecting Him and treating Him with such disrespect, and His Heart suffered so, for He loved each and every soul. To His death He loved each and every soul!
7. Jesus speaks: The pains of the heart are the deepest pains, My dear ones. You know when you have been treated coldly and cruelly by someone you love. My Heart was in such anguish for My beloved ones that would treat Me with such rejection; such hatred!
8. Messenger: So tenderly Jesus loves us. He waits in the Tabernacle for us to come and to be with Him. He is the Almighty God. He has all the power! Our every breath depends on Him. He loves us so much and He gives us our free will. He wants us to love Him freely with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole being.
9. Many men in the world today have turned cold in their hearts. They do not even think about love, and love of God. Jesus is the same Jesus that hung on the cross for three hours to His death. He is waiting and longing for the love of each and every soul. How dearly He loves the youth of this world.
10. It is hard in this world today, for this world has turned their backs on the Almighty God. It is hard to be in this world and to see all the hatred and the anger, but Jesus remains in the Holy Eucharist with His gentle and loving Heart waiting for us to come to lay our heads on His chest and be so close to Him.
(Song: A Song from Jesus - to be sung after each decade)
THE SCOURGING AT THE PILLAR
1. Messenger: See Jesus. He is tied to the pillar and He stands waiting for men that will beat Him and tear His flesh.
2. In His Divine Knowing, He knew all things. He knew every blow that He would receive and in greatest love for us He accepted all of the sufferings.
3. They tied the Almighty God to the pillar.
4. Jesus speaks: Many times you suffer all through the day with little crosses that you are asked to bear. You could relieve yourself and do something that would make the cross go away for a short time. But I give you crosses to help you grow closer to Me. I ask you to accept your crosses and come and pray to Me, and tell Me of all the struggles that you are going through.
5. Do you know how tenderly I love you, My beloved youth, and I am waiting and longing for you to come and talk to Me.
6. Messenger: Many in this world today do not believe in God. You must be strong and know that He is truly here, and that He is waiting and that He is the Almighty God and He will help you when you are having trouble.
7. Jesus speaks: To look at the television and those around you and to see that many do not pray, may make you feel that you should not pray. I am here this day and I am the Almighty God, waiting and longing for you to come and to talk to Me, to talk over all your problems with Me. I will listen and I will help you.
8. Messenger: I see the Body of Jesus covered with wounds and Blood. Do you see His Body? Do you see the love that He has for us?
9. Jesus speaks: Many are called, but few are chosen. You have been chosen by Me to go into the world and to shed the light among the youth. Come to Me and I will give you the strength that you need to carry out this mission. I am Jesus! You are My soldiers going into battle, into a world that is hurting.
10. Bring the youth of this world to Me!
THE CROWNING OF THORNS
1. Messenger: Think of how it is when you have a splinter in your finger. See Jesus with His head crowned with piercing thorns.
2. Jesus speaks: My little loved ones, I am alive and I am with you this day. I am in this room. I remained with you out of greatest love. When you receive Me in Holy Communion, I am so close to you. These are special moments during which you come to Me and I give Myself to you.
3. I come to you and I want to be so close to you. I remain with you in greatest love for you, My special, special youth of this world, how I love you!!
4. Messenger: They spit on Jesus. They hollered at Jesus. They mocked Him as king and He was the King of all kings; the Almighty God!
5. Jesus speaks: I gave My all for love of you. I spread My arms on the cross, and I gave My life. This is the love that I have for you!
6. Do not fear. I am forever with you, guarding you and watching you and living in your heart. You are never alone.
7. Your only fear is to lose My life of grace through serious sin.
8. You think that I do not watch you and care for you? You do not know how tenderly I love you. You think many times you are not loved. I love you with the deepest, deepest love. Listen to the message that I deliver to you and take it to your heart, for I LOVE YOU! You personally! I would have died for you, JUST YOU! My dear one, I love you so much!
9. Messenger: He withstood all of this treatment, and He is still with us this day, truly present in the Tabernacle, waiting for us to come and to tell Him how we love Him.
10. Jesus speaks: You will be treated coldly by many in this world. I am not of the world. Many in the world are rejecting Me this day. You must come to Me and I will give you strength.
THE CARRYING OF THE CROSS
1. Jesus speaks: I give to you little crosses that you carry this day. I ask you to carry your crosses, for it is in those crosses that I give you more and more My abundant life.
2. How tenderly I watch you. I know all of the struggles in your heart, far more than you yourself know. I am with you and I am guarding you. Know that I am forever with you.
3. When you are afraid, when you feel that you have been mistreated; go to a quiet place and be alone with Me. At every moment I am alive inside of your heart waiting to talk to you.
4. Where I am, so is the Father and the Holy Spirit. Within your heart dwells the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, the Almighty God, the all-powerful God, inside of you. Do not sin. Keep your souls white and pure, and We remain in you in a special way.
5. No matter what the world does, keep your souls pure.
6. Tenderly and sweetly I watch your every move.
7. Do you think, that I would come to this earth, the Almighty God, and go through all this suffering and give My life for you and abandon you this day?
8. This is a secret for you, My sweet youth in America. Come to My Heart and I will protect you and give you strength. Many today do not know this secret. I am telling you so that you will tell others so all will know that I am truly present and alive.
9. Messenger: Forever by His side, His beloved Mother walked by her Son through the Passion. She walks with us on our path toward heaven. She never leaves our side, more loving than any earthly mother. She loves us with the deepest, personal love.
10. Mary speaks: My little children in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, how tenderly I guard you and protect you with My mantle. Do not fear! Keep your souls holy. Keep your hearts pure. Come to my Heart and I will cradle you and hold you.
JESUS DIES ON THE CROSS
1. Jesus speaks: This is the time of many trials. Look at the crucifix, My dear young children. Look at the crucifix. This is the love that I have for you.
2. Hail Mary...
3. Messenger: See the hands of Jesus and look at your hands. Think of someone pounding sharp big nails into your hands, sharp big nails into your feet. Nails that go all the way through your hands to a piece of wood behind.
4. Jesus wants us to think about His Passion and death, for it is there that we realize how much He really loves us.
5. Jesus speaks: When you are faced with difficulties, My sweet ones, look at Me hanging on the cross. Look at Me with My arms spread open. I am saying to you: I love you! I love you! I love you!
6. I gave My all for love of you. As I give Myself to you this day in the Holy Eucharist, I come into your heart and unite closer than any human person can unite to you. During those special moments after Communion, I tell you in your heart all kinds of things about God. Cherish those moments. Remain with Me and let Me imprint on your heart My deep, deep love for you.
7. I am closest to you at the moment that you receive the Holy Eucharist, and I remain with you in My Eucharistic presence for twenty minutes afterwards.
8. Stay and pray to Me.
9. I remain intensely united to you for twenty minutes. Stay and pray.
10. Do not run from the church after Mass. I am giving to you Myself. The Almighty God comes to you. I give Myself to you in the Eucharist.
Messenger: Here is a note from Emily at the Clearwater, Florida site.
(Please copy and pass out to family and friends.)
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
Song: O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light.
Mary speaks: I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.
(End of Mary's Message)
MY VALENTINE FOR JESUS AND MARY
AND THE WORLD
I _________________ give my heart to
You Jesus and Mary on this day
I promise to help spread the devotion to
the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Q: How do I feel I can create greater love between us and with our children (if there are children) by recognizing the good things in our relationship and our lives and thanking God for the gifts given?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791