Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
September 13, 2002
|September 14th Holy
Scripture selection is Day 2 Period I.
|The Novena Rosary
for September 14th is Sorrowful.
Messenger: Jesus wants oneness.
We can be with people and not be with
people and still be united.
Marriage is a special kind of union.
Two people decide they want to live with
each other forever.
There is an enormous advantage to this,
sharing ones life, but there is
a sacrifice involved.
There is no longer the freedom of being
In communities, people must learn to
Many times in communities people try to
be by themselves.
There can be tremendous growth if one
learns to live in love with others.
We are here to be more perfected in our
ways of loving, more one, as God wants.
Whatever your state of life at this time
spend some time thinking of what
it would be like to always be
surrounded by people. Could you
live this state of life and still
Our life is spent here to live out the
state of life God has called us to.
Our life is to be lived to be able to grow
in greater perfection.
Sometimes things seem difficult until God
calls us to something else that is
more difficult and we say "boy what
I had before was a piece of cake".
God is always calling us to greater union
God is calling us to identify with Him
more and more.
God may be giving us a greater cross to
carry every day as we grow to be more like
Him, as we learn to love all others more deeply.
There can be great strides toward perfection
when one learns to live lovingly with others.
God wants us to walk hand in hand growing
to be more perfected in our ways.
One really sees their faults sometimes
when they live with others.
The key is love.
The key is living to be more perfected like Him.
The key is that we realize we are to be one
In the Church we are the body of Christ.
We want to be more aware of what it
is to be one and yet not lose
our uniqueness. We are all unique.
We have been individually called to
do certain things.
So much can be accomplished in working
together according to God's will.
Some people who have been called to work
in community life and with others have
tried to maintain a "married–singles" attitude.
I consider myself a mystic—one who deeply
has mystical experiences or experiences
deeply the hidden mysteries. This is our
life here to live to experience the hidden
mysteries more deeply, but I must learn
to work in love with others. I experience more
and more what it is to be one happy family
loving God and one another.
Christ lived amongst His Apostles.
Christ spent His time training and teaching
them. He lived a quiet life for thirty
years. Christ life was perfectly lived.
He spent time by Himself, He deeply
connected with His Apostles so they
could carry on His work.
We cannot all be little old men and
little old ladies living in solitude or
a lot of what needs to be past on,
on this earth would not happen.
We must live the state we have been
called, utilizing every moment to
help us grow in greater perfection
to help promote His Kingdom.
Think of how many people have
married—only waking on the day after
the wedding day to realize, they
are supposed to live with this person
for the rest of their life.
How is it if one that someone marries
continues to want a married–single life?
Some people are critical of the other,
making remarks that focus harshly on
the others faults just to push the other
way. They can make an invisible wall.
Nasty remarks by some are used, just
so someone can get their space.
The way one acts, the remarks one makes,
can be used to build very thick walls. A person
can isolate themselves in a family by being
mean to others. Some people can do this in
a car just to get their space, or a vacation room.
A person can focus on another, criticize
them, look on them with disrespect,
not honor them as a child of God,
really dishonor them, just to
get space for themselves.
It is a very difficult thing to
live closely with another, honoring
one another and trying to grow in
greater perfection according to God's will.
In communities many just ignore
the others and continue living a
If God wants a person to be in a
community to live together, it is a
tremendous opportunity to advance in
greater perfection individually and learn
how to love others more deeply.
God created us to love and work
hand in hand with one another—
every person living according
to God's will.
Some people He has called to be
hermits, but these persons are deeply
connected to others in the world
in their hearts, if they are living
according to His will.
The bottom line is to learn to love—
Our whole life is to be lived to
learn to love more deeply to be more
likened to God.
God is love.
We were not put here to shut ourselves
off in a tomb.
Some people never get close to others.
They always keep themselves sort of
disconnected. "It is better to have loved and
lost, than not to have loved at all." Have you
ever heard this?
I don't believe we ever stop loving,
if we love as God wants. If one rejects us
and we truly love them we still love them.
Our hearts are made for love.
When someone dies we still feel
connected to them in our hearts.
Their love, (the deceased) the love they
shared with us in life is still alive in our hearts.
I am deeply connected in my heart in a
loving relationship with the saints.
My life is not spent here to isolate
myself, or be in control to the point
I never connect deeply in my heart
We may love some more deeply than
others and be able to share ourselves
with them more than others.
The love we give to others can
live on and on in their hearts
like ripples on a pond.
God's love is a light in our hearts
that shines to others. Mary's love for
us can be deeply felt in our hearts.
Fr. Carter saw himself as a little baby
in Mary's arms.
We have so many years here to
learn about love—the person that never
takes the risk of sharing themselves deeply
with others can miss a big chance of
knowing what it is to love more fully.
In communities many barely tolerate
each other. This is not the idea God
intended. God intends us to grow together
Some people live in the same house
and because one is unwilling to share
with the other, the other is forced to live
in this very unloving relationship. Some
families are very unloving. Because someone
is unloving to us, it does not control the
love in my heart for them.
Some people think they "know it all"
and do not realize that every moment
until we die we are supposed to learn
how to love more deeply, love more
like Christ. The more deeply we love
God the greater our capacity to love.
Love must be done always
according to God's will. Touching
one another physically is not necessary
for deep holy love.
Our love is always centered in
Our Beloved God. Jesus is our
Beloved Spouse. In growing
in deeper oneness with Him we
can grow in deeper love with
We are here to love one another—
that may not mean—the deep affectionate
love of a husband and wife, that might
mean—tolerance and kindness to
those we live with in communities.
Doing God's will can be very difficult.
We can love another deeply in
loving sacrifice. We can work with the
others—that quiet love is there. May
the life we have be lived to always
love and serve God.
Jiffy Sheet: 108 day Novena beginning September 13, 2002 to December 29, 2002
You will need: 1. This sheet
2. Holy Spirit Novena Book
3. Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
I. Begin at 6:20 p.m. by singing, "Come Holy Ghost" (verse 1).
- Say, "I want to make a Spiritual Communion."
- "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love." (This will unite us in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.)
- Cast out Satan: "We cast Satan into the fires of hell, far from us, our families, our Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
|Day:||1 Joyful||2 Sorrowful||3 Glorious||4 Joyful||5 Sorrowful||6 Glorious||7 Joyful||8 Sorrowful||9 Glorious|
|Period I||Sept 13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||21|
|Period I||Oct 1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Period I||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||Dec 1||2|
- Pray the Holy Spirit Novena using the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.
- After the novena, read the appropriate meditation. For example: period 1, day 1; period 1, day 2; etc. This will continue until further indicated.
- It is enormously important that you feel as a body praying together, asking for the special coming of the Holy Spirit.
- After the meditation say: "We consecrate the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary."
- Ask that the Blood of Jesus be spread on the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world.
- Begin the 6:30 p.m. prayer service as usual.
II. Begin the 6:30 prayer service
- Begin praying: Dear Father in the name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, with all the angels and the saints and the souls in purgatory, we join in one mind and one heart and ask the Holy Spirit to come to all the world in a special way, especially to our priests. We pray all prayers for the priests and the renewal of the Church and the world and for the Shepherds of Christ intentions. By the precious Body and Blood of Jesus we cast out Satan far from this place, our families, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We ask the Blood of Jesus be spread on us, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We beg for grace and mercy for the world and wish to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary with all gathered here in love. We wish to be forgiven for offending one another. We love You God, help us.
- Sing A Song from Jesus. Refrain: "I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you, I come to you this day."
- Then begin the prayers of the Good Shepherd (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual).
- Sing The Rosary song Refrain: "Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts, Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts."
1) Ave Maria, Ave Maria.
2) Jesus we love You, Mary we love you.
3) This is her peace plan, Children must pray it.
4) We turn to Mary, She is the Queen of Peace.
5) Oh Sacred Heart Divine, Oh Heart of Mary pure, Ave Maria, We love to pray it!
- Begin the rosary. Please use the Rosary Books and the Rosary Aves. The important thing is to pray the prayers and the rosary at 6:30 p.m., if possible. (Rosary mysteries need to be according to the Rosary Novena.)
- Read the Ten Commandments.
- I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
- You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- Pray A Prayer of Thanksgiving then read the Daily Message for the day.
III. List of Important Feasts - 2002
14–Exaltation of the Holy Cross
17-St. Robert Bellarmine
21-St. Mathew, Apostle & Evangelist
1–St. Therese of the Child Jesus
4-St.Francis of Assisi
7-Our Lady of the Rosary
15-St. Teresa of Avalia
16-St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
17-St. Ignatius of Antioch
18-St. Luke, Evangelist
28-Sts. Simon & Jude, Apostles
9-Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome
13-St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
18-Dedication of the Basilicas of
Sts. Peter and Paul in Rome
21–Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
24-CHRIST THE KING
30-St. Andrew, Apostle
3-St. Francis Xavier
12-Our Lady of Guadalupe
14-St. John of the Cross
27-St. John, Apostle & Evangelist
We desperately need
funds to be able to do what
Jesus and Mary have
asked us to do.
Credit card donations accepted.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791