Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
September 26th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 8 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for September 26th are Glorious.
We need your prayers.
Please pray with us.
Please help us with your donation.
We want to send the next Priestly Newsletter
by the middle of October.
We really need your help.
Pray your prayers in the Prayer Manual.
September 25, 2006
Messenger: Dear Shepherds of Christ
We began printing
the second Priestly
It is so beautiful --
Jesus told Fr. Carter to
send it out every 2 months
6 times a year.
This is an important
part of Mary's mission at Fatima.
This is the first Newsletter.
New Priestly Newsletter
My dear friends,
Here are a few quotes we have received from around the world -- concerning -- the newsletter edited by Fr. John J. Pasquini 2006 #1.
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love.
1) "May the Lord abundantly bless you in your important ministry of the renewal of the spiritual life and prayer for priests, the church and the world." (This came from the Vatican. letter dated 8-24-06.)
2) "I am grateful for your work of promoting prayer chapters for the perseverance and sanctification of priests. This is certainly close to the heart of the church."
"I will lift you up to the Lord when I lift the host and chalice in my Masses at the Cathedral of Saint Joseph." ( Bishop - Philippines., dated 8-25-06)
3) "Please be assured of my continued prayers for you and the work of Shepherds of Christ Ministries in spreading devotion to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary." (Archbishop - New Jersey 8-22-06)
4) "I sincerely appreciate your efforts to deepen the spirituality of priests." (Monsignor of Illinois 8-23-06)
5) "God's blessings on your endeavors to support the priests of the United States." (Bishop - Minnesota 8-22-06)
6) "Please keep up the good work of spreading the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart and prayer for priests." (Auxiliary Bishop - California 9-1-06)
7) "Giving my best wishes for your work, so important because prayer is the heart of the church, I invoke upon you God's blessings of joy and peace." (This is from Rome. 8-25-06)
8) "I look forward to an in depth reading of the same. All too often our faithful, and priests for that matter, tend to "get into a rut" and need that renewal of the spiritual lives." (Msgr from Ukraine 8-31-06)
9) "I commend you for the work you do for the clergy, the Church and the world. Much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed to God in behalf of the church." (Archbishop - Philippines 8-25-06.)
10) "Please convey my heart felt gratitude to the Author and continue praying for the priests around the world who are in great needs of your helps now." (Cardinal - Japan 8-30-06)
11) "I thank you for the devotion which you are working for the Shepherds of Christ ." (Bishop - India - 8-31-06)
12) "I thank God for inspiring you and your team for the fantastic job you are doing for us priests, it is a pity that I cannot do more than pray for your much needed apostolate today. May he who has begun this great work in you bring it to completion."
(Bishop - South Africa 8-30-06)
12) "Thanking you for this kind favour and assuring you and all your associates in Shepherds of Christ Ministries our humble prayers." (Bishop - India 8-30-06)
13) "I am grateful for your continuing support of our priests who faithfully serve our church." (Archbishop - Wisconsin 9-7-06)
14) "I appreciate the noble purpose of circulating this newsletter to all the bishops and priests in order to have a network of prayer and to have devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary." (Bishop - India 9-1-06)
15) "I take this opportunity to wish you all the best and pray that the good Lord may Bless in your apostolate. God bless you all." (Archbishop - India 8-30-06)
16) "The network of prayer chapters in the world because of Father Carter's work is a tremendous gift, and I am pleased to see this work continuing."
"With assurance of my prayers for you and I appreciate your prayers for me as well, I am." (Bishop - South Carolina 8-29-06)
17) "Wishing you permanent God's assistance while you carry on the great mission of the renewal of the spiritual life in our world, I warmly greet you and assure you of my prayers." (Bishop - Vatican City 9-7-06)
8) "Be assured that on my part I will do my best to share these spiritual riches with my 16 diocesan priests in the diocese of Embidir." "We count much on your prayers." (Bishop - Ethiopia 9-16-06)
19) "Thank you for your thoughtful kindness. I am sincerely grateful. May the Lord and His Mother bless and be with you and your loved ones." (Bishop - Massachusetts)
20) "I commend you for your efforts in promoting prayer and solidarity with priests and Bishops worldwide. May Almighty God continually bless your ministry as you continue to serve His Church here on earth." (Bishop - Texas 9-12-06)
21) "With every good wish and prayer that the Good Shepherd continue to bless you and your staff with every good and perfect gift, I remain in Jesus and Mary." (Archbishop - Philippines 8-31-06)
22) "It was very thoughtful of you to spread this precious literature and to help numerous Bishops and priests all over the world. It is a great service that you are rendering though this apostolate. If the Shepherds of Christ are renewed in their spiritual life, the service that they can render is beyond all expression. May God bless all those who are involved in this useful and noble ministry." (Bishop - India 9-5-06)
23) "May the devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart be spread all over the world especially between the priests." "I avail myself this opportunity to renew my sentiments of deep esteem in the Lord" (Bishop - El Salvador 9-7-06)
24) Please continue the work. I am happy that you decided to continue the good work initiated by Father Carter." (Bishop 9-5-06)
There has been a steady stream of great letters of appreciation daily since we circulated the newsletter on the Feast of the Assumption, august 15, 2006. These are only a few comments.
Thanks for helping us reach the world.
The Yellow Prayer
by Fr. John
will help you grow
deeper in the
It is so awesome!
Read some prayers from the yellow book.
O God to pray to you is to experience the fruits of joy,
the ascent of my being,
the surge of my heart,
a look toward heaven,
a cry for recognition and love,an embrace of life.
When I pray, O Lord, I affirm my relationship with you.
In my asking, beseeching, pleading, invoking, entreating, and crying I show my need and love for you.
In my petition I recognize I am needy of love, of forgiveness, and of salvation.
When I pray, O Lord, I affirm my need for, you, a Savior.
We need to know if you have a
Please e-mail this information today.
Your name - complete address -
how many members.
You need only have 2 members.
Excerpt from August 2, 2006
appreciate your mail —
e-mail telling me how you
work to do these Ministries
Jesus has asked us to do.
Shepherds of Christ
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Our new mailing address is
in China — where we have
24 hour adoration and our
write to me to tell me how
you are being a Shepherd of Christ
Associate, Apostle —
Anyone who has a prayer petition
can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will put your prayer request
in a basket under the altar in
China, Indiana —
you can see the basket on the
We pray every half hour
for the intentions in the basket
We will pray for you —
Main Mailing Address for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
We accept credit card.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page