JULY 15, 1995
GLORIOUS MYSTERIES FOR CHILDREN
- R. See the picture of Jesus as He hangs on the cross, His withered body dead on
the cross. See next to this the picture of Jesus as He rose from the tomb on the third
day, victorious and covered in light. See so clearly in His hands and His feet the
glorified wounds of Christ. This is our beloved Savior. He came to this world to save man
from his sins and to give to him His divine life. We see so clearly, in His hands and His
feet, these wounds.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My dear ones, let the children come
and pray, pray the rosary. I am sending you children to go into the land and tell other
children about the love of God. Satan is pressing so hard on the youth! The youth are so
open and thirsty! Older people many times are set in their ways. Children are young. They
can hear about the love of God and change very quickly. Reach the children and the
children will carry this message for many, many years.
- R. Mary Magdalene went to the tomb. When she got there the stone had been rolled
back. She began to cry . While she was crying, she saw a man she thought was a gardener.
It was Jesus. She recognized Jesus. She was overjoyed to see Jesus.
- Jesus: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. Always on your lips
should be words of forgiveness for your beloved brothers, for I came to show you the way.
I forgave all those who persecuted Me. It is in loving God and loving one another that you
will have peace, joy and love within your hearts.
- Jesus: As you are in your hearts, so shall you be in this world. I call you to
holiness, I call you to prayer.Let go and release yourself to Me.
- R. Come, give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
- Mary: I see before me the starved children of this world, their skinny little
bodies. My dear ones, there is such suffering in this world today. You hold back from
talking about the love of God for fear of what people will think. See, My dear ones, see
the men who will be paraded into the fires of hell for their willfulness. You must speak
and tell all of the love of God. It is through these rosaries that I will touch many
- R. Jesus appeared to the apostles in the upper room. The first time he appeared,
Thomas was not with them. The second time, Thomas was with them. Thomas wanted to see the
nail prints. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."
- R. We pray for faith. We ask God to help us believe, to strengthen our faith, for
us not to look for signs and wonders, but rather to feel the Almighty God inside, His
almighty presence within us.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My beloved ones, I come to this earth
to give you life. I love the little children. Their hearts are so pure and so gentle! This
world is teaching mighty lessons, mighty lessons of evil. You must go out into the world
and draw the little children to My Heart. I am calling you to bring the little children to
- R. Jesus gave to the apostles the power to baptize and to forgive sins. It is
through baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of heaven. We partake in His
- R. He lives in the hearts of men. He operates this day in the hearts of men.
Jesus Christ came to this earth. He walked the earth, He suffered and He died. He rose on
the third day. He ascended into heaven. But He leaves behind His apostles to carry out His
mission in their lives.
- R. The Incarnation goes on this day in the Church.
- R. We are constantly being formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary to be more and
more like Jesus. Dear Holy Spirit, transform us in the womb of the Virgin Mary, so that we
may grow more and more in this likeness of our beloved Savior.
- Jesus: There are so many pure and tender hearts in the little children of this
world. The children this day are being taught such vile things! How people hold back! They
do not talk about the love of God with reverence. My dear little ones, I am asking you to
speak to the children. They do not realize that the children need to receive this message
of love. They listen to the messages themselves and tell their children so little. I am
sending you into the world. I am sending you to talk to the children about the love of
- Jesus: My soldiers are mighty soldiers. I am fortifying them with My special
graces to carry this message to the youth.
- Jesus: See before your eyes a group of children with their hearts filled with the
love of God and singing. Dear ones, the children's hearts are open and pure. They can turn
many children's hearts to the love of God. For they have not yet turned off their hearts,
not yet turned their hearts to hearts of stone. Go to the children and tell them about the
love I have for them. Tell them about the Eucharist. I ascended into heaven, but I remain
with you this day, in My divinity and humanity, in the Holy Eucharist. And I remain in the
hearts of men who are in the state of grace, in a very, very special way. Let the little
children come to Me. Do you want the world to change? You must reach the children and the
priests. You are My soldiers. It is through your example that this world will see the
mighty lessons of My love.
- Jesus: Mission, My dear ones, this is your mission. You were commissioned in
baptism to carry out My life, death, and resurrection in your lives. Will you follow this
calling? I am Jesus, your Savior. I am asking you to go forth to this Godless world with
your banner held high, with the love of God across your breast.
R. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You are my beloved Jesus. Let us shout it from the highest
mountain and declare it from the rooftops. Jesus has died, He has risen and He will come
again. He is alive, He is alive, He is alive. He lives this day.
- Jesus: You make things so difficult! They are so simple! If you go to the
scriptures, you see exactly what I am saying. I am saying the same thing here. If you read
the Acts of the Apostles, you see how the apostles went from town to town and many were
converted. It is through your efforts to spread this love of God that many will be
converted. Let your hearts be fervent and on fire for the love of God. Reach the children
and you will reach the world.
- R. And He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven, but He left behind the
apostles to carry out His work.
Descent of The Holy Spirit on the Apostles
- R. They were all gathered in an upper room, the apostles and the Virgin Mary. See
the Virgin Mary. She is seated above the apostles (in the window). The Holy Spirit
descends upon them in parted tongues of fire and their hearts are transformed from fear to
- R. They are filled with such vibrancy and fire that they go out into the world to
preach the Gospel message, the message of the love of God.
- R. Let us meditate on the mystery of God's love. Let us put aside all of the
distractions in our minds and focus only on His abundant love. He is outpouring to us such
love in this room as we pray the rosary. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remains in the
tabernacle and longs to communicate with us. He wants to be so close to us! I know what He
is saying this day. He tells me He longs to be so close to us! He is the sweetest and most
tender lover and He is waiting and waiting by the door of our heart.
- Jesus: I call you again to bring the children to Me. Have the children baptized
in the Holy Spirit. Have the children pray to the Holy Spirit! Children need to have the
courage to stand up for God in the circles wherein they mix this day. Many children are
Godless. Many other children are mocked for professing the faith or making the sign of the
cross or saying grace. Bring the children to Me and teach them about praying to the Holy
Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that they will be transformed from fear to
fearlessness. As the apostles carried out the Gospel message, so the children too will
carry out the message of God's love.
- Jesus: Many children sit idle all summer and are looking for things to do. Tell
them to come to the Junior Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters. I want this movement
spread throughout the world among the youth. This is My movement to touch the youth of
- Jesus: Circulate this rosary on the love of God and the love I have for My
blessed, little ones.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost
- Jesus: Do not worry about the circulation of these messages, for I am sending to
you key people to help you to do this work. You must remain fearless and unattached,
surrendering and yielding. I am giving to you abundant graces to carry out this work.
Surrender and let go and watch things happen around you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior.
My youth will march on this world with hearts filled with fire for the love of God.
- Jesus: I will give to you rosaries such as these for children to use in the
Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement. I want the children in this movement to have these
meditations, to use them and to know exactly what I am telling them. I am Jesus. I will
give the youth great graces to be drawn ever closer to My Heart through My Mother's Heart.
- Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. I am calling My children to unite
under the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement and to carry this movement across the United
States to children who are hurting and in pain. Many children this day are suffering far
beyond your realization. I am Jesus. I am begging you to be open to all the children I
send to you and to tell them about the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
The Assumption of Our Lady
- R. Mary is taken, body and soul, into heaven. She remained on the earth after the
death of Jesus. Now she is taken to her final glory.
- R. Mary remains as Mother of the Church and Mother of each one of us. She is by
our side. She is with us, molding us and forming us in her womb, through the power of the
Holy Spirit, to be more and more like her Son Jesus.
- Mary: Go to the children now, My dear, dear ones. I am Mary, your mother. I am
asking you to go out to the children. Many children will lose their souls and be condemned
to the fires of hell. It is through your efforts to spread this movement, the Junior
Shepherds of Christ, that these children will be saved from their own doom.
- Mary: Little children's prayers are so powerful! I am Mary, your Mother. I am
asking you to man the forces and have my little army of children ready and marching on
this world with their pure little hearts and talking about the love of God. Children love
to sing and they will love to pray when they know about the lives of my Son Jesus and
myself, when you teach them about the Mass and the great gifts they are given. Give to
children the first Blue Book and let them hear the personal love letters my Son is
delivering to them.
- Jesus: You are missing a big source of your power by not contacting the children.
When children pray, there is power. Children joined in numbers are a vital force for
spreading this movement across the United States. Your land is a land that is very sick.
It is in curing the children of their illnesses that your land will prosper.
- Mary: Think of the little children coming to Mass and longing to receive my Son
Jesus in the Holy Eucharist. Think of them coming with their little hearts and telling
Jesus of their love. I am Mary, their Mother, and I want to rock them and hold them
tenderly, close to my Heart, to rock them and cuddle them in my Heart. I love each
precious little young child. Will you tell them for me? I am Mary, and I am calling you to
reach out to the children.
- Mary: Children are being taught at such an early age about sex, but they are not
being taught about the love of God. I am Mary, your Mother. You must have courage to stand
up and talk about the love of God. Think of how the children are being taught this day
about all the vile things. People have the courage to stand up and spread such filth, but
so few speak to the children about the burning love of my Son Jesus. How my Son Jesus
loves the little children.
Let the little children come to Me.
- Mary: I want this rosary to circulate among the children. I want you to encourage
children to pray the rosary with these meditations. I want to tell the children how I love
them with the tenderest, motherly love and how I am protecting them and guarding them and
watching them. I am spreading My Motherly mantle over them. I am Mary, the Mother of Jesus
and the mother of all the children of this world.
- Mary: Think of how a mother loves her children. I love my children with the
tenderest motherly love. Will you help me lead these tender young hearts to the Heart of
my beloved Son, on fire for love of them? Many souls will be condemned to hell for their
sinfulness and their willfulness. I am asking you to go out and to talk to the children
about the love of my Son.
- Mary: These rosary meditations and the Blue Books should be circulated among the
children. I am asking you to carry the Blue Book to the children and have them read it so
they know how much Jesus, my Son, loves them.
The Crowning of Mary
- Mary: The soul was created by God the Father to know and love God. Nothing on the
face of this earth will feed the starved soul except the love of God. Make it clear to the
children that their souls were created for the love of God. Their souls are hungry. They
need to feed their souls with the love of God.
- R. Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. We, too, some day, if we love God
and love each other, will be given a place in heaven far beyond our comprehension. We
cannot understand the immensity of the love of God. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He
was born a little baby. He suffered and died. He rose on the third day and ascended into
heaven. He wants us to be with Him forever and ever in heaven.
- Mary: The ways of this world are very evil ways. The little children are being
taught young such evilness! I am your Mother. I am calling out to you to carry out this
mission, for the children need to know the love of my Son. You will be given great graces
to reach the children. You must know that Satan will press very hard to try to stop any
efforts that you may make in trying to reach the children. I am Mary, your Mother, and I
am protecting you with my motherly mantle.
- Mary: If you instruct the children, as I have instructed you, on the lives of
Jesus and Mary, they will love to pray the rosary.
- Jesus: It is through the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement that I will reach
the youth throughout this world.
- Mary: Children every day need to consecrate their hearts to the Sacred Heart of
Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Jesus: When you are tired and weary, know that Satan is pressing on you. You are
receiving abundant graces to carry out this work. I will see to the publishing of these
messages. You must release yourself and pray as you have never prayed before. Pray that
the Father will answer your prayers. Pray in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass,
through the intercession of the Sorrowful Mother.
- Mary: I am so sorrowful for the little lost children of this world, for the
slaughter of the little innocent babies within the womb of their mothers, for the
slaughter of the minds of children in many classrooms. I am Mary, your Mother. Speak out,
pray for the courage from the Holy Spirit to speak out for the love of God. If this world
can talk about so many vile things, if it shows movies in the movie theaters where Satan
is coming out of the screen, my dear ones, you can surely talk about the tender, burning
Heart of my Son Jesus.
- Mary: Many young hearts will be converted and, in that conversion, the power of
their prayers will be magnified far beyond your comprehension. I am Mary, your Mother.
This is a rosary given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary on July 15, 1995. This is a call
to reach the children in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement, to bring them to my
Immaculate Heart, that they may be consecrated in my Heart and consecrated in the Heart of
- Mary: Tell the children to pray to my Son and the Holy Spirit for the courage to
go into this world, for they are fighting a battle every day in this world and my Son will
reward them with abundant grace and great gifts of His tender love. I am Mary, your
Mother. I have called out to you. Harken to my call and tell all involved of my request
here. I love you, my sweet little children, and I love the little children of the world.
Let the little children come to my Son Jesus and let them forever rest in His burning
Heart of love.
Song: Little child, little child, come and rest in My arms. Be with Me, little
child, I want you with Me, you are hurting, My loved one. I am waiting for you, come into
My Heart now. I love you.
Copyright © 1996 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Revised: August, 1997