[ ^Table of Contents || < Previous Section
|| Next Section ||
Instructions for Children and Parents
APRIL 25, 1996
- This is a rosary for the children of America. This is a rosary on this
April 25th of 1996. May the children of America unite in one heart, in one mind and
love Jesus with all their hearts.
- We are the children of light. We join to march across this world and to
carry the banner of His light in our hearts. We see His life within us and praise the
Almighty God Who loves us with His burning Heart of love.
- See Jesus adorned in the brightest light as He comes forth from the tomb.
This is the Almighty God, all-powerful and clothed in all splendor and glory. He has
called us, for this mission to help lead the light across this world. Generations to come
will remember our fervor and our love of God as it spreads from our hearts to all those we
- He is alive and He lives in this world in the hearts of men. The youth
will carry the love of Jesus for the future generation. We are the Junior Shepherds of
Christ Associates Movement. Our purpose is to lead the children and the adults to the love
of the Almighty God.
- He came, He died, and He rose on the third day to give us life. He is
filling each one of us with His abundant life, that we will go into the world and He will
live in us in all of our actions.
- The world is filled with such sin and agony. We must carry His light into
- Will we go to Mary and let her fill us with her motherly love, that we
will have the strength to carry the message of Jesus' love into the world?
- Song: Here I Am Lord
- We need to spread God's love.
- See the Heart of Jesus after the resurrection, the glorified Heart of
Jesus filled with such light and vibrancy, radiating His love. See it pulsate. This is the
love that He has for all men.
The Ascension of Our Lord into Heaven
- Our mission is to tell the world Jesus is alive. We must be holy in our
hearts. He is calling us to holiness. He is calling us to love God. We are His apostles to
spread His love to this world.
- He took the Apostles near the town of Bethany. He raised His arms and He
ascended into heaven.
- Jesus no longer walks the earth. He lives in us as we walk this earth. He
loves through us. He touches others as we live according to the will of the Father.
- Our whole life is to be spent in this oneness with God, that He can touch
others through us.
- We are commissioned in Baptism to carry out His life, death, and
resurrection in our lives.
- We must open our hearts and let Him fill our souls with His love. We are
so precious to Him. He is guarding every moment of our lives. He is watching over us. We
will truly be His apostles that will lead many to His burning love. He loves us so much.
- The Apostles were filled with fear as they saw Jesus ascend into the sky.
Before Jesus ascended into the sky, He promised to send the Holy Spirit to them, that they
would be fearless and spread the message of His love to the world.
- The Apostles were so filled with fear that they locked themselves in the
upper room to wait for the Holy Spirit.
- The more we pray the consecration prayers to Jesus and Mary, the more we
must surrender and not give into the temptation to go astray. God is Almighty. He guards
our every heartbeat. He is watching us. He knows every thought that we think.
- Satan aims to trip us up and stop us on our paths. Jesus is here to guard
us and to give us His grace.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the
- Put yourself in the room with the Apostles and the Virgin Mary and hear
the wind and the roar of a fire. There appeared over the head of the Apostles parted
tongues of fire. They were filled with the Holy Spirit and they were transformed from fear
- The Apostles many times were afraid. Peter denied Jesus. We see how they
did not always know what was going on, but, now the Holy Spirit descended upon them. They
were filled with this fearlessness, that they went out to preach the Gospel.
- We are the young shepherds. We are young apostles of this world. As we
hear the scriptures during this time of the year, we think of ourselves as we go into the
world to spread His love to the world that is hurting and in pain.
- Oh youth of America, do you see how the children and the young adults are
being poisoned every moment by the television and with video games? He is the Almighty
God. We must pray fervently with our young hearts, for the Father will hear our prayers
and He will give to us great grace to help us carry out this mission.
- He sends us as sheep among wolves. We will calm the angered heart and
many will turn their hearts to God because of the love for God in our hearts.
- Pray to the Holy Spirit fervently all through the day.
- He will give us a greater share in His divine wisdom. We will know far
beyond our human comprehension and understand so much of the plan of the Father for this
- Jesus can give us clear understanding in less than a second. He is the
Almighty God. He wants to shower us with His divine wisdom.
- Many people are stiff-necked. They harden their hearts and they walk
away. They have made idols their gods. Jesus waits and longs for their love. Will we be
His apostles to tell this world of His burning love? Many will be saved through our
prayers and through all our efforts to spread this love to the world.
- We help in the act of redemption. All of our actions should be offered as
a sacrifice united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, to the Father, in the Holy Spirit.
The Assumption of Our Blessed Lady into
- The Almighty God controls our every breath and our every heartbeat. We
are totally dependent on Him. If we go to the highest mountain we cannot escape Him. He is
with us and in our hearts at every moment. We must be at peace in our hearts, or we will
not feel good in our lives.
- The television and video games have drawn many of the youth totally
outside of themselves for excitement, but their hearts are withering and dying inside.
There must be time spent everyday that we can hear God speak in our hearts.
- To go to the world for pleasure and to forget the inner workings of our
hearts is to lead a life of loneliness and pain.
- Mary speaks at Fatima:
the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask
pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord any more, for He is already too
grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the Rosary. Let them continue
saying it every day."26
- Mary wants us to give her our hearts everyday and to tell her of our
love. She will place our hearts in the Heart of her Son and we will be at peace and know
Their love for us.
- The world is vast, the world is wide. The Almighty God created the world,
the sun in the sky, and everything in it. He has all the power. We must turn to Him and
realize that He controls our lives.
- If a heart has turned to darkness, how dark is dark?
- The devil wants to take the little children deeper and deeper into sin.
Look at the violence in our world. We must be children of the light, to pray and to go to
- Do not be willful. Obey authority. This teaches you to obey the Father.
- To His death on the cross, Jesus always obeyed the will of the Father.
Mary Is Crowned Queen of Heaven and
- Jesus obeyed always the will of His Father. Satan wants us to be willful.
We must be obedient to God.
- We must pray to be humble and filled with all the virtues. We must pray
that our hearts will be rooted in the love of God.
- We see Mary as the angel appeared to her and asked her to be the Mother
of God. She obeyed and said "yes". Then we see that the Father crowned her Queen
of Heaven and Earth.
- We must reach with our hearts. Our hearts must be alive and filled with
love. We must spend time alone with our beloved Jesus.
- Satan is aimed at the youth of this world. He wants to cut the youth off
from their hearts. We are chosen ones to lead the fire of His love across the land.
- This day is April 25th, 1996. We are children of the light. We will march
on the darkened world and many will be filled with hearts of love.
- We help in the work of salvation.
- The Father has a great plan for each one of us. We are the children of
- See the souls shriveling in the fires of hell. So many this day are
dropping into hell like drops of rain. As we pray fervently from our hearts to the Holy
Spirit, we will see clearly the plan of the Father for us. We must pray to the Holy Spirit
all through the day and spend time alone with our beloved Jesus.
- If we do not spend time each day alone with God, we will have problems in
our lives, for it is in those quiet moments that He teaches us about Himself and that He
reveals the Father's plan for us.
[ ^Table of Contents || < Previous Section
|| Next Section ||
Copyright © 1998 Shepherds of Christ
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form
without the written permission of the publisher. For information contact Shepherds of
First Printing: November, 1998