[ ^Table of Contents || < Previous Section
|| Next Section ||
Instructions for Children and Parents
JULY 15, 1995
- See the picture of Jesus as He hangs on the cross, His withered body dead
on the cross. See next to this the picture of Jesus as He rose from the tomb on the third
day, victorious and covered in light. See so clearly in His hands and His feet the
glorified wounds of Christ. This is our beloved Savior. He came to this world to save man
from his sins and to give to him His divine life. We see so clearly, in His hands and His
feet, these wounds.
- Jesus wants the little children to come to Him. The children should pray,
pray the rosary. Children must tell other children about the love of God. Satan is
pressing so hard on the youth! The youth are so open and thirsty! Older people, many
times, are set in their ways. Children are young. They can hear about the love of God and
change very quickly. We must reach the children and the children will carry the message of
His love for many, many years. They will pray the rosary for the rest of their lives.
- Mary Magdalene went to the tomb. When she got there, the stone had been
rolled back. She began to cry. While she was crying, she saw a man she thought was a
gardener. It was Jesus. She recognized Jesus. She was overjoyed to see Jesus.
- "...'Father, forgive them; they do not know what they are
doing.'..." (Lk. 23:34) We should always forgive our brothers. Jesus came to show us
the way. Jesus forgave all those who persecuted Him. It is in loving God and loving one
another that we will have peace, joy, and love within our hearts.
- As we are in our hearts, so shall we be in this world. We are called to
holiness. We must pray. We must let go to Jesus.
- Come, give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
- Look at the starved children of this world. See their skinny little
bodies. There is such suffering in this world today. We hold back from talking about the
love of God for fear of what people will think. We must speak and tell all of the love of
God. It is through these rosaries that we will touch many hearts.
- Jesus appeared to the Apostles in the upper room. The first time He
appeared, Thomas was not with them. The second time, Thomas was with them. Thomas wanted
to see the nail prints. Jesus said, "...Blessed are those who have not seen and
yet believe." ( Jn. 20:29)
- We pray for faith. We ask God to help us believe, to strengthen our
faith. We can ask Him to help us not to look for signs and wonders, but rather to feel the
Almighty God inside, His almighty presence within us.
- Jesus wants the children to come to Him. He came to this earth to give us
life. He loves the little children. Their hearts are so pure and so gentle! This world is
teaching many lessons that are evil. We must go out into the world and lead the little
children to Jesus' Heart. He is calling us to bring the little children to Him.
- Jesus gave the Apostles the power to baptize and to forgive sins. It is
through Baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of heaven. We partake in His
- He lives in the hearts of men. Today, He operates in the hearts of men.
Jesus Christ came to this earth. He walked the earth, He suffered, and He died. He rose on
the third day. He ascended into heaven, but He leaves behind His apostles to carry out His
mission in their lives.
- The Incarnation goes on this day in the Church.
- We are constantly being formed in the spiritual womb or heart of the
Virgin Mary to be more and more like Jesus. Dear Holy Spirit, transform us in the womb of
the Virgin Mary, so that we may grow more and more in this likeness of our beloved Savior.
- There are so many pure and tender hearts in the little children of this
world. The children this day are being taught such vile things! How people hold back! They
do not talk about the love of God with reverence. He wants us to speak to the children.
People do not realize that the children need to know God's love. Many times parents pray
themselves and do not talk to their children about God. He is sending us into the world.
We must talk to the children about the love of God.
- We are soldiers. We are mighty soldiers. We must carry the message of
God's love to the youth.
- See before your eyes a group of children with their hearts filled with
the love of God and singing. Children's hearts are open and pure. We can turn many
children's hearts to the love of God. Children have not yet turned off their hearts, not
yet turned their hearts to hearts of stone. Go to the children and tell them about the
love God has for them. Tell them about the Eucharist. He ascended into heaven, but He
remains with us this day, in His divinity and humanity, in the Holy Eucharist. He remains
in the hearts of men, who are in the state of grace, in a very, very special way. Let the
little children go to Him. Do we want the world to change? We must reach the children and
the priests. We are His soldiers. It is through our examples that this world will see the
mighty lessons of His love.
- This is our mission. We were commissioned in Baptism to carry out His
life, death, and resurrection in our lives. Will we follow this calling? He is Jesus, our
Savior. He is asking us to go forth to this Godless world with our banners held high and
with the love of God across our chests. " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You are my beloved
Jesus." Let us shout it from the highest mountain and declare it from the rooftops.
Jesus has died, He has risen, and He will come again. He is alive. He is alive. He is
alive. He lives this day.
- We make many things so difficult! They are so simple! If we go to the
scriptures, we see exactly what God is saying. If we read the Acts of the Apostles, we see
how the Apostles went from town to town and many were converted. It is through our efforts
to spread this love of God that many will be converted. Let our hearts be fervent and on
fire for the love of God. We must reach the children. If we reach the children, we will
reach the world.
- And He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven, but He left behind
the Apostles to carry out His work.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit on the
- They were all gathered in an upper room, the Apostles and the Virgin
Mary. See the Virgin Mary. She is seated above the Apostles (in the window). The Holy
Spirit descends upon them in parted tongues of fire and their hearts are transformed from
fear to fearlessness.
- They are filled with such vibrancy and fire that they go out into the
world to preach the Gospel message, the message of the love of God.
- Let us meditate on the mystery of God's love. Let us put aside all of the
distractions in our minds and focus only on His abundant love. He is outpouring such love
to us in this room as we pray the rosary. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remains in the
tabernacle and longs to communicate with us. He wants to be so close to us! He longs to be
so close to us! He is the sweetest and most tender lover. He is waiting and waiting by the
door of our hearts.
- Jesus wants us to bring the children to Him. Children must be baptized in
the Holy Spirit. Children must pray to the Holy Spirit! Children need to have the courage
to stand up for God in the circles wherein they mix this day. Many children are Godless.
Many other children are mocked for professing the faith, making the sign of the cross, or
saying grace. The children must go to Jesus. Teach the children about praying to the Holy
Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that they will be transformed from fear to
fearlessness. As the Apostles carried out the Gospel message, so the children too will
carry out the message of God's love.
- Many children sit idle all summer and are looking for things to do. Tell
them about the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates prayer chapters. Encourage the
children to pray. They need to pray. The Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates is a
movement to touch the youth of this world.
- We must circulate this rosary on the love of God. We must tell children
about the love of God.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost
- We must remain fearless, unattached, surrendering, and yielding. He is
giving to us abundant graces to carry His love into the world. His youth will march on
this world with hearts filled with fire for the love of God.
- These are rosaries for children to use in the Junior Shepherds of Christ
Associates Movement. These meditations are to be used at the Junior Shepherds of Christ
Associates meetings. The children must consecrate their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
- Many are called, but few are chosen. The children must unite in the
Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates Movement and carry this movement across the United
States to children who are hurting and in pain. Many children this day are suffering far
beyond our realization. Let us join as children in the Junior Shepherds of Christ
Associates movement and give our hearts to Jesus and Mary.
The Assumption of Our Lady
- Mary is taken into heaven, body and soul. She remained on the earth after
the death of Jesus and now she is taken to her final glory.
- Mary remains as Mother of the Church and Mother of each one of us. She is
by our sides. She is with us, molding us and forming us in her womb, through the power of
the Holy Spirit, to be more and more like her Son Jesus.
- We must reach the children now. Some children will lose their souls and
be condemned to the fires of hell. It is through your efforts to spread this movement, the
Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates, that we will help to save so many children.
- Little children's prayers are so powerful! We must man the forces and
have the little army of children ready to march on this world with their pure little
hearts and talk about the love of God. Children love to sing and they will love to pray
when they know about the lives of Jesus and Mary. We must teach children about the Mass
and the great gifts they are given.
- We are missing a big source of our power by not contacting the children.
When children pray, there is power. Children joined in numbers are a vital force for
spreading this movement across the United States and elsewhere. Our land is a land that is
very sick. It is in curing the children of their illnesses that our land will prosper.
- Think of the little children coming to Mass and longing to receive Jesus
in the Holy Eucharist. Think of them coming with their little hearts and telling Jesus of
their love. Mary wants to hold the children tenderly, close to her heart. She loves each
precious little young child. We must reach out to the children.
- Children are being taught at such an early age about sex, but they are
not being taught about the love of God. You must have courage to stand up and talk about
the love of God. Think of how the children are being taught this day about all the vile
things. People have the courage to stand up and spread such filth, but so few speak to the
children about the burning love of Jesus. Jesus loves the little children. Let the little
children go to Him.
- Help us circulate these rosaries to children. Encourage children to pray
the rosary with these meditations. Mary loves the children. She is Mother of all the
children of this world. She is watching over them.
- Think of how a mother loves her children. Mary loves her children with
the tenderest motherly love. Will we lead these tender young hearts to the Heart of Jesus,
on fire for love of them? Many souls will be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and
their willfulness. We must talk to the children about the love of Jesus.
- These rosary meditations must be circulated among the children. Jesus
loves the children.
The Crowning of Mary
- The soul was created by God to know and love God. Nothing on the face of
this earth will feed the starved soul except the love of God. Make it clear to the
children that their souls were created for the love of God. Their souls are hungry. They
need to feed their souls with the love of God.
- Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. Someday, if we love God and
love each other, we, too, will be given a place in heaven far beyond our comprehension. We
cannot understand the immensity of the love of God. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He
was born a little baby. He suffered and died. He rose on the third day and ascended into
heaven. He wants us to be with Him forever and ever in heaven.
- Many of the ways of this world are very evil ways. The little children
are being taught such evilness! Children need to know the love of Jesus. We must reach the
children. We must know that Satan will press very hard to try to stop any efforts that we
may make in trying to reach the children. Think of Mary. She is protecting us with her
- If we instruct the children on the lives of Jesus and Mary, they will
love to pray the rosary.
- We will reach the youth throughout this world through the Junior
Shepherds of Christ Associates Movement.
- Children everyday need to consecrate their hearts to the Sacred Heart of
Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- When we are tired and weary, we must know that Satan is pressing on us.
We are receiving abundant graces to carry out this work. We must pray as we have never
prayed before. Pray that the Father will answer our prayers. Pray in union with the Holy
Sacrifice of the Mass, through the intercession of the Sorrowful Mother.
- There are many little innocent babies slaughtered in the womb of the
mother. Many children's minds are being slaughtered in the classrooms. Speak out; pray for
courage from the Holy Spirit to speak out for the love of God. If this world can talk
about so many vile things, if it shows movies in the movie theaters where Satan is coming
out of the screen, we can surely talk about the tender, burning Heart of Jesus.
- Many young hearts will be converted and, in that conversion, the power of
their prayers will be magnified far beyond our comprehension. This is a rosary from July
15, 1995. This is a call to reach the children in the Junior Shepherds of Christ
Associates Movement, to bring them to the Immaculate Heart, that they may consecrate their
hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- Tell the children to pray to Jesus and the Holy Spirit for the courage to
go into this world. They are fighting a battle everyday in this world. Mary loves the
little children of the world. We must lead them to the burning love of Jesus' Heart.
[ ^Table of Contents || < Previous Section
|| Next Section ||
Copyright © 1998 Shepherds of Christ
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form
without the written permission of the publisher. For information contact Shepherds of
First Printing: November, 1998