January 12th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 4 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for January 12th are Glorious.
January 10th - 13th
January 11th - Mass begins 12 noon
January 12th - Mass at 12 noon
Please tune in!
New Cycle C Homily Book Available
$15.00 plus postage
Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041
Help us get Fr. Joe's book to the
We need postage money.
January 11, 2013
R. The virtue of justice
There will be justice when there
is peace and order
Justice gives to men what is their due.
Justice is why a man respects
the rights of others
A person wanting to be alone
can force others to put
up with their isolated ways
they don't want to be with
others and aren't intending to be!!
R. We have obligations.
Justice brings happiness among men.
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
Jesus: I am love
A person like Me does not walk
in darkness, but lives to
I am God, I gave Myself,
My Body, My Blood,
I was tied to a pillar and I still
gave and gave,
I could have stopped it all
A person like Me is kind and
loving to others
A person is to put on Christ
You were created in My
image and likeness
The world is hungry and needs
to know the messages of
love I give here delivered
with a heart of love
A heart in love with Me, your
A heart that loves their vocation
Being alive means you want
You do God's will in love
You don't drag everybody
down like satan wants
you to do to try to prove
you have a dark world
A person can be alive and dead
inside walking in darkness,
living to hurt their brothers,
what a horrible existence this
Love is an act of the will
A person who loves is
participating in My loving
activity Your loving and knowing
capacity is elevated in baptism.
You are to live more and more in
My image and likeness
The virtues are intended
to make man what He ought to
be. You are to choose to love,
choose to do God's will, use
Loving is an act of the will
You have a free will to choose
light or darkness, to choose
order as God wants or disorder
as satan brings
You are to be as God wants you to be.
You are accountable and responsible
for your behavior.
A person who thinks only of themselves
and shuns their brother is choosing
to think only of themselves and shun
their brother It becomes a habit
to be cruel and unloving.
I want you to live in proper
order for attainment of the
vision of God.
Man is more free, the more
he does the will of God and
more enslaved to satan the
more he chooses darkness and hates
You are giving example to others
You are not an island, you do not
live in a vacuum.
A man showing another the
right way has helped to promote
freedom. A man giving darkness
to sin before others and wearing
the sign Christian is scandalizing
others. Religious should be strong
witnesses of love and unity
and caring in this world today.
To wear a crucifix, a veil,
a collar means it can be a powerful
sign of Christ in the world.
Right reason and choosing the Father's
will in love brings true happiness.
Opposing God's will of love and
being unloving brings misery.
Man is to control his unruly
passions, jealousies, envy, pride,
anger, those ways in which
he acts opposed to God's will,
he is to choose to follow in
My footprints I died giving
you Myself on the cross
Passions are to be brought under
control by right reason
this is necessary in the pursuit
The sins of
pride, greed, envy, wrath,
lust, gluttony, and sloth are called
deadly for they do just that to
a man they make him
miserable and dark inside
The virtuous man follows
Me and is on the right path. He
lives in truth, he is just,
his heart is full of hope
His vision is the vision of the
He operates wholeheartedly
in love He gives himself
I have called you to love God
with your whole heart, your
whole soul and your whole
being and love your neighbor
The more one gives into vices,
the more distorted his vision,
he is blinded to his own
sins and pride keeps him
stuck for he does not take the
examination of conscience as
he should because he sees
himself with greater and greater
distorted vision, and he can
justify his sinful actions.
You have been given a unique
mission to proceed in the world
and to carry out that mission
in joy and love being more and
more one in Me.
In the Blue Books I tell you
of My great love for you, I
fill you with My love
Satan wants you to walk in darkness,
he wants angry, jealous, competitive
men fighting order fighting
Satan is a trickster the more one
acts for satan, the more the man
operates in distorted thinking
and unright reasoning and he
knits a life of misery for himself
as all he comes in contact
with as he acts opposed to
The virtues enable a man to
act intelligently in the world
The virtues help a man to be a
strong witness in the world
as I act through him bringing
My messages of truth and
love and peace.
There is a child's show where
Oscar lives in a garbage
can and his whole world is
dark and yucky. He goes to his
garbage can and then enters
his world through his
garbage can. He is grumpy and
everything is seen as dark
You expect this of Oscar
Why would a man created to know
and love and serve God go to a
garbage can with the one life he
has to live. Heaven is a reward
promised to those who love and serve
the Lord. Heaven is for those who
lived by God's rules. You are here
to prove your faithfulness in
loving God and others and being
a witness to God in being
You must love (1) God
(2) Yourself according to God's will
(3) Your neighbor
When you don't love yourself
have bad self-esteem
do not follow the commandments
of God to put God first
to love God with your
whole heart, your whole soul
and your whole being
you are miserable
You should have passion to serve
God in your vocation
Zeal for God's plan for you
Strength to implement what
God wants because you
know God's love and you
God is the source of love.
A man rooted in God, knows what
he wants, he knows where
he is going and he is
following in My footsteps,
loving Mary his Heavenly
Mother and seeing through
A man following Me has
strength of will
and passion for God's plan
can overcome obstacles in love.
You are to put on Christ
to be a witness to Me
to live the Christ-life
to be one in Me
through Me, with Me to
do all things serving
your heavenly Father
in the Holy Spirit.
Blue Book 9
The Mass and the Hearts
of Jesus and Mary
by Rita Ring
Blue Book 9 is ready to print.
From Blue Book 9
December 26, 1995
Before the Tabernacle
1. R. Let's put ourselves in the presence of the Almighty God and be so thankful that we are here in this room and that God is truly present in His Divinity and humanity. Out of greatest love He remains with us in this room. Let our hearts skip a beat with such joy for this gift we have, that God is with us and in this room and that He loves us far beyond what we could comprehend.
2. R. An angel appeared to the Virgin Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of God. Mary complied to the will of the Father. This was her great desire: to please her Father as a little child wanted to please her beloved Father. Mary said yes to the angel.
3. Song: Holy Mary, dwelling place of God
4. R. God so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son into this world to save men from their sins.
5. R. Jesus is our mediator with the Father. Jesus is truly present in this room with us, in His Divinity and humanity and outpouring to each one of us abundant graces. Jesus is longing for us to tell Him how much we love Him, and to thank Him for coming to this earth as our Savior and King.
6. R. Do we realize that God loves us? That Jesus came to this earth in the womb of a human person? This is the love that God has for man that He sent His Son in the womb of the Virgin Mary. We love You so much, God. Jesus is truly present in this room in the Holy Eucharist. We want to give You our love Jesus. Help us to show our love to You in this rosary. Mother Mary, help us to love your Son, Jesus, through your pure and loving heart. For we know that God is all worthy of all our love and we want to give this love to Him. We love You so much, Jesus. Thank You for coming to this earth for love of us.
7. Hail Mary
8. R. There is such intimacy between Jesus and His Mother. He wishes His Heart to be venerated next to the heart of His Mother. Mary and Jesus are one in Their Hearts. They want us to join in such oneness with Their Hearts, so that there will be one flock and one shepherd.
9. R. We see how the Virgin Mary always complied to the will of the Father all through her life. The angel appeared to her and she said "yes" to God. Mary said yes all through her life. Mary stood under the cross. We see Mary held the lifeless body of Jesus in her arms. Mary carried Jesus in her womb. Mary held Jesus as a baby and Mary held Jesus in her arms, lifeless under the cross. Mary complied to the will of the Father. In compliance to the will of the Father, this is where our peace and joy lie. All through Their lives we see Jesus and Mary in total peace. It is in living according to the Father's will that we too will have peace and joy in our lives amidst the every day sorrow and suffering. The key to living in peace and having joy is to strive, always to live according to the Father's will.
10. Hail Mary
R. See in this room the angels surrounding Jesus in the Tabernacle. Think of Jesus in the Tabernacle and if we could really see with eyes unveiled, the Almighty God, it would blind our eyes for He is here. Jesus, the Almighty God, is truly present in the consecrated host. He is truly present, the same as the day that He walked this earth and His words to us are, "My dear sweet ones, I long for your burning love. I am present and in this room, waiting to join ever closer to your hearts. How tenderly I love you and want to be so close to you. I call out to you. I call out for I long to give you My love and to hear you say to Me how much you love Me. I am a Person. I am alive and I am with you this day. Come into My Heart and let Me bathe you in My precious love."
1. R. Jesus was carried in the womb of His Mother. The Son of God, carried in the womb of a human person. Jesus is mistreated today. How God is offended by the actions of His beloved creatures. Jesus calls out to us to come to Him. Jesus says, "how few souls come to Me and give Me their love. I wait and I long for you. I am a Person, waiting for your love. I am Jesus. I love you."
2. R. Mary carried the Child Jesus within her womb and went to visit her cousin Elizabeth. When Mary arrived at Elizabeth's, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy at the presence of Mary and the Almighty God.
3. R. Jesus is in the Tabernacle in this room, no less present than the day that He was carried in the womb of Mary. Are not our hearts burning within us to realize His presence with us in this room. How favored we are that He remains with us now!
4. R. Let us praise Him and love Him and endlessly beg Him to help us to love Him more. Ask Mary to help us to love Him through her heart that is so pure, for He is the Almighty God, worthy of all of our love.
5. R. Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out Luke 1: 46-47 "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour;" Mary said that she found her joy in God, the living God. Yet we look all over to find joy and pleasures to satisfy us, when that which satisfies us, is the Almighty God. Nothing satisfies the starved soul but the love of God. Jesus is truly present and with us here.
6. R. How the sun blinds our eyes when we look at it, but God is more powerful than the sun. We cannot even comprehend His Might and His Power. Look at how God is treated this day! Our every breath and every heartbeat depends on Him. In baptism He gives us a sharing in His life. Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in our graced baptized soul. In the busy world today so few take the time to spend with Jesus.
7. R. Jesus gives us Himself in the Holy Eucharist. God comes to us and gives us Himself. Think of some who receive the Eucharist dishonorably. We should fall on our face at the great gift that we are given. That the Son of God gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Jesus is no less present than He was in the womb of His Mother when she carried Him to her cousin Elizabeth's. Are not our hearts burning within us that God loves us so much?
8. R. All through the day let us focus on the presence of the Almighty God, who is with us. Let us yearn for the moments we will be with Him before the Tabernacle and when we receive Him within us in the Holy Eucharist.
9. R. Let us center our life around Jesus. Make Him first in our life. Our greatest desire being, to know, love and serve God. To beg God for grace that we may grow more and more in our knowledge and love of Him. Each grace given to us - a visit from Jesus.
10. Mary: My dear children, I am Mary, your Mother. As my messages come to an end on this earth, I am calling to each of you to read the messages given, to live the messages in your lives. I am with you in a very special way. Every time you pray the rosary in this way, my Son will speak to you and I will be with you.
The Birth of Our Lord
1. R. Jesus came to this earth and He showed us the way. He came in poverty. How is our world this day? How do we see the world on this December 26, 1995, with all of our gifts and technology? Many use the world this day to seek pleasure. If we look to Jesus and we meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary, we see Jesus came in poverty. Jesus came in a stable, lying in a manger, without heat, surrounded by the beasts of the earth. This is the Son of God, who came to show us the way.
2. R. Jesus' way is the way of love. Jesus came and He gave Himself to His death on the cross. Jesus gave His Body and His Blood and He gives Himself to us this day in the Holy Eucharist. Look how Jesus is treated this day - Jesus came into this world, Jesus was rejected, Jesus went out of this world hanging on a cross. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. His way is the way. God controls our every breath.
3. Mary: My little children, I am Mary, your Mother. I will continue to talk to you for a while longer. I am asking you to go to the Heart of my Son to be ever closer to Him, to carry His light to the world, the light of His love, to look into the eyes of those that you meet and see the reflection of God within them, to look at them with the eyes of love. Pray to the Holy Spirit to fill your hearts with the fire of God's love, that you may love your brothers in darkness.
4. R. A star shone above His bed. He is the light of the world. It is in Him that we will know His light. Let us go to Him and unite in deeper union with Him. Let us be witnesses to the light, for His light is a mighty light - a light too mighty to be contained. The world today needs this light to show them the way.
5. R. I see into the inner recesses of His Heart, the burning embers, this endless cavern of Divine love. Let us ask Mary to take us to the Heart of her Son, to dwell within that Heart, to feel the presence of the Almighty God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, within our graced baptized soul, to know that we are never alone, that He is there with every breath that we take - He is there! We have nothing to fear if we stay rooted in Him. He tells us to stay rooted in Him. How deep, how intimate it is to be rooted in Him. He does not want a lip service love affair with us - He calls us to be one in Him. He wants us to live in Him, through Him, with Him. In Him we offer ourselves as a sacrifice with Him in the Mass, as we unite with such union with God. We talk about the love of God, we see that His love is so deep, so we should treasure the gift of His love. Jesus came to this earth in the womb of a human person and He went out of this earth hanging on a cross. Jesus has promised abundant graces to all who come and pray this rosary, to be drawn ever closer to this deep union with Him. Let us ask the Almighty God for the graces to help us to realize more the love of God, the great gifts that are given to us.
6. Song: O Come, O Come Emmanuel
7. Song: What Child Is This
8. R. The long awaited day came and Jesus was born in the town of Bethlehem. He lived on this earth, He died on the cross to save men from their sins and He rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven. And, He left behind His Apostles to carry out His work. Jesus is with us this day and in this room. He is the Savior of the world. It is in Him that we are saved. Let us give to Him our love, with our whole heart, our whole soul, our whole being.
9. Song: A Song from Jesus
10. R. Can we comfort His aching Heart helping to make reparation for the sins in this world today? At each Communion, ask Him to help us to love Him more - He wants us to make reparation to His Heart and the heart of His Mother for the blasphemies against her heart, and for the indifference and ingratitude against His Heart. Jesus is with us. He is alive. He is calling out. His Mother has appeared and she has delivered her messages and they have been ignored and forgotten. Mary asks us to read her messages again and again and to live these messages, for God is with us but He is treated so irreverently by many. Let us make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary for our sins and the sins of mankind.
The Presentation in the Temple
1. R. Jesus was taken to the Temple and the prophet Simeon was there. He foretold the sufferings to come.
2. R. Simeon said that this child was destined for the rise and fall of many in Israel.
3. R. Simeon said to Mary that a sword too shall pierce your soul.
4. R. From this time on Mary had a constant aching in her heart, from the prophecy of Simeon, for she knew of the sufferings to come. Mary's heart was invisibly pierced with a sword. Jesus' Heart was pierced with a lance. This is the love that Mary and Jesus have and They show us Their Hearts this day. Yet so much of our world is turning to cold, cold hearts. Jesus appeared to me and I saw His Heart. Jesus' Heart is surrounded by thorns, for the indifference and ingratitude of His beloved souls that He loves so much. I see this pierced Heart. This is the love Jesus has. It is a deep love. The lance pierced His Heart. The swords that invisibly pierced the heart of Mary. How is the love that we give to Them? The love that we give, that is so shallow? Jesus cries out, I want hearts that are burning and on fire for love of Me. We have so little time to give to Him this day. Mary calls out over and over again. I have seen Mary before me over and over and over again, crying out to reach the children, crying out how many souls will be lost, telling us to consecrate our hearts to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Mary tells us to observe the First Saturday devotion. Simeon said to Mary, "and a sword too shall pierce your soul, Oh Mary."
5. R. Let us help make reparation to the two most adorable Hearts of Jesus and Mary that are filled with such love for us. Let us help make reparation for our sins and for the sins of all men. Let us go to communion to help make reparation for the offenses against Their two Hearts.
6. R. This is a time when there is much darkness in the world but God is outpouring His grace and His mercy.
7. R. I see Mary as she is in the Temple, holding the child Jesus in her arms. Simeon tells her of the sufferings to come. We see Mary as she holds Jesus' lifeless body under the cross. It is in going to the heart of Mary that we will be led closer and closer to the burning furnace of the Heart of Jesus. Jesus wants our heart on fire for love of Him. This is the message that I have received over and over again. His Heart is on fire for love of us. He wants this oneness with us that we can say with St. Paul --
Galatians 2: 19-20 ...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
8. R. Through Him, With Him, and In Him - let us be one with Him. Let us be so united that we will be more one in Him.
9. Song: See the Eyes That Look at Mary
R. We pray to you, little Child Jesus, through the tender heart of Your beloved Mother, to help us to be the lights that shine in the darkness, to help us to unite in such union with You. We want to be instruments of Your love in the world. Let Your light shine through us. Help us to love with Your Heart.
10. Hail Mary
The Finding of Our Lord Jesus in the Temple
R. Help us to die to ourselves, to unite with Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, to be more and more as the Father intended us to be, to be like Jesus more and more in our actions.
1. R. Mary's heart was in such sorrow at the loss of the Child Jesus. Mary searched for Jesus and she found Him. My Vision: Mary, as she stood under the cross, I hear her as I have heard her call out many times for other little lost children of this world. I have seen her before me and heard her call out: "Pray as you have never prayed before. Pray the rosary, spread the rosary to the children. Meditate on Our lives that Our lives will live within you." These are the messages that Mary has delivered. She is calling out to go over these messages, to pray the rosary, and to meditate deeply on Their lives. Mary wants us to be her children of light in this world!
2. Mary: My dear faithful ones, so many of my children are lost this day. I speak and I tell you from my motherly heart how I wish you to pray. I am calling out to you to read the messages given to pray the rosary with all of your heart, to give your hearts to my Son, Jesus, to give your lives to Him, to pray to love Him more.
3. Mary: Satan stalks this earth seeking little hearts to devour, the hearts of my little children are so offended this day. I am calling out to you to take this as an urgent plea from your Heavenly Mother - to go out to this world and to speak of the love of my Son, Jesus, for many children this day are suffering far beyond your comprehension. I am Mary, your Mother. I am begging you to pray as you have never prayed before and to spread the rosary to the little children, for they are being fed such filth on this earth. I beg you, I beg you, to answer this plea.
4. R. Mary stood beneath the cross and Jesus gave her the children of this world as her children. How tenderly she loves all of her children. Mary is our spiritual Mother, Mary is Mother of our Christ-life. How her heart is in such pain for the little children of the world and how they are being poisoned this day! Do we hear the cry of our Mother? Jesus was lost in the Temple and that separation between Mary and her Son made her suffer so in her heart. Mary stood beneath the cross and she watched her Son, covered with blood, His hands nailed to the cross, and she knew that many would throw away the graces that were given and lose their souls despite His sufferings. I know some of the pain in her heart and His Heart. I know the cries of Mary and Jesus. The message is an urgent message for the pains are deep pains. They come with thorns around Their Hearts. They show us Their Hearts and the devil has waged a war against this world. The devil wants many of Mary's children heartless. It is so hard, so hard, to know what Mary says and to see our heavenly Mother and to watch this world. We need to pray with all our hearts, to give our whole selves to Jesus, to let Him use us as He wills, to carry out the messages of His love to this world.
5. R. Mary stood beneath the cross and her heart was in such pain for she knew of the children this day that would be lost despite His suffering and His pain. Mary calls out for us to pray and to give ourselves to Him that He will use us to be the lights that shine in this dark world.
6. R. Sainthood is doing the ordinary things in our daily lives according to God's will with much love. Let us love God with our whole heart, with our whole soul, with our whole being and love one another as He has asked us to love.
7. Song: See the Eyes That Look at Mary
8. R. I heard Jesus call out on Ascension Thursday, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive." Jesus is alive and truly present in His Divinity and humanity in this room. Jesus lives in our hearts. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within Our graced baptized soul. We are the lights that He is sending into this world. Let us pray for the grace to know and love Him and to unite in such oneness with Him for this is a great honor that the Almighty God loves us so much that He came to this earth and that He wants to be one with us and to be with us forever and ever in Heaven. Let us thank Him and love Him with all our hearts.
9. Song: I Come to You with greatest Love
Song: O Burning Heart oh love Divine
10. R. Let us pray every prayer that we pray with our whole heart and our whole soul and our whole being.
Please pray for Gene, Dan, Beth, Doris,
Amanda, Betty, Adeline, Jimmy, Andrew,
Monsignor and all the people.
For a limited time only
24" Pilgrim Virgin Fatima Statue without crown
w/glass from image face
Extended Sale -$175 plus shipping
while supplies last
Get a canvas print of Mary's image with
a sliver of glass and a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Messages From Jesus
$ 10.00 plus postage
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
Coloring the Lives of Jesus and Mary Books 6 and 7
Mysteries of Light
$ 5.00 each plus postage
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
God's Blue Book I on CD, Disk #1
God's Blue Book I, Disk #1 Read by author: Rita Ring. Discerned by: Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
$ 10.00 plus postage