January 4th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 5 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for January 4th are Luminous
New Cycle C Homily Book Available
$15.00 plus postage
Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041
Help us get Fr. Joe's book to the
We need postage money.
January 3, 2013
Jesus: So as you are in your hearts,
you will be in the world,
focus on Our Hearts of Love.
Be obedient to God the Father.
Live to serve Him
See through the eyes of Mary's
Mary: Don't let satan tempt
you to shut down your
Fit your heart for
heaven. Put on Christ.
From Blue Book 8
August 2, 1995
Mary's heart - transcribed from a tape - received in the car (an intellectual vision)
Mary: When I was on the earth, my children, I pondered the ways of Jesus' Heart. I pondered the mystery of God's love. My life with Jesus was recorded in the memories in my heart.
Mary and Her Heart
R. Mary and her heart, all her gentleness, all her love, all her memories, all her emotions in dealing with the Child Jesus as she carried Him within her womb, as she nursed Him and took care of Him, all the memories in her heart and in her pure and gentle heart, the way that she loved the Father with such immense intensity, the way she loved her spouse the Holy Spirit with such deep, deep love, and the way she loved her Son Jesus, every detail of His life, the way she pondered His ways, the way she kept so many things in her heart. It is in dwelling in the heart of Mary, it is as I operate in this oneness from Mary's heart, that I will more operate with purity and love. As I interact with others, I will love through the heart of Mary, I will love the Father and I will love the Son and I will love the Holy Spirit through the heart of Mary. I will love God through Mary's heart, with gentleness, with purity, with deep love. I will love God more like Mary's heart as I dwell and become one in her heart. I will love others through the heart of Mary. Mary, that loves each and every soul with such tender and beautiful love for her little children. I will love my brothers more as she loves her little children. When I pray to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I will pray with this intense love through Mary's heart. As I dwell in the heart of Mary, as I act in oneness with this heart of Mary, I will praise and love the Lord through her heart. How can I give honor and praise to God? Through Mary's heart that loves God more than any other human person can, I can give great honor to God by loving through Mary's heart. Immaculate Heart of Mary, may I forever dwell within this Immaculate Heart and in such purity give love to God and all others through the heart of Mary.
When we dwell in her heart we share her knowing of living in Jesus, her dwelling in Jesus, and of being one in Jesus.
The first place that Jesus made His entry as a man into the world was in the womb of Mary. So sacred and so holy the body of Mary to hold the Savior of the world, the Son of God.
It is so clear that it is the Father's will for us to come through Mary. Let our hearts dwell within the heart that gave life to the beloved Son of God. The heart that beat and gave Him life. Let us dwell in this holy place.
August 3, 1995 Rosary (excerpts)
9. Mary: My dear little children, pray to my spouse, the Holy Spirit. He will lead you all through your life to know more and more the will of your Heavenly Father. Your Father created you so special, there is not another person that is like you. He loves you. You are His creation. My dear little children, open up your heart and let the love of Jesus flow into your heart. He loves you with the tenderest and gentlest love. I am Mary, your Mother.
3. R. Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth, and the child within the womb of Elizabeth jumped for joy at the presence of Mary and Jesus.
The Birth of Jesus
8. Mary: My dear sweet youth, open up your heart, my Son is giving to you His abundant love and giving to you special graces to know Him more and more. Let go of anything that is blocking you from His love.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
9. Mary: I call all souls on this earth, my children, old and young alike are my children, for I am your heavenly Mother. All souls on this earth are my beloved, little children. I love each soul with my maternal love, more than any earthly mother. I love all my little children of this world. You have been called, a special calling to come to this Center and to pray for all the children of the world.
August 5, 1995 (excerpts)
1. R. Dear Mary, our beloved Mother, we are joined together with you to pray the rosary to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, to unite deeper and deeper in this love with Your Hearts. We pray this rosary for the spread of the devotion to Your Two Hearts. It is the 5th of the month - the first time you appeared here to me was 13 months ago and you have been coming, almost every day, to us as we pray this rosary. On this August 5, a first Saturday, a special day, we come to you, our beloved Mother and we ask you to look out over the crowd that you have called and assembled here and we ask you, dear Mother, to reach into the hearts of each person here and touch them with your motherly love in a very special way and draw them into your heart that they may dwell there and through the Holy Spirit be transformed more and more into the image of your Son. As we meditate on these mysteries of the rosary, we ask that your life and the life of your Son become more alive in our hearts and as we dwell, as we live in your heart, and the Heart of your Son, that we will live as you lived in purity in heart and love of God and love of our neighbor.
Death - Resurrection
6. ... Jesus: I am alive, I am alive, I am alive and I am with you, My beloved ones. As you meditate on this rosary, draw ever closer to My Heart, through My Mother's heart. This is a special rosary and I am outpouring to you abundant graces and gifts of My deep burning love for you. Open your hearts and I will enter very deeply into your hearts. You are My chosen ones that I have called here for I have a mission for you to go into the world to spread My love. I love you, I love you, I love you.
This is a rosary from Our Hearts to your heart. Put aside all distractions that are in your mind at this time, the problems that are troubling you, all of the feelings of self-doubt, release to My Heart and I will bathe you in My precious love, love, burning on fire for you. You must let go. Whatever thoughts that are parading in your mind, that are not of Me, dismiss those thoughts and focus totally on the prayers at hand. I am Jesus and I am touching you in a special way. Interiorly you will feel a deep touching of My grace, if you open your heart and let Me come in. I am Jesus, this rosary is about My Divine Life, the life I want to pour into your soul. ABUNDANT LIFE!!
9. Jesus: Live for the love of God. Do not live to be prideful and better than your brother. Live to love God. Do not worry about what people are thinking about you if you are performing all of your acts for the love of God. Say to yourself, I do this for the love of You, Jesus, my best friend and continue to do the Father's work. I am Jesus. I am attentive to your every need minute by minute, second by second. Come to Me. Trust in My Sacred Heart. I am waiting for your love affair with Me.
10. ... Mary: I am Mary, your Mother. I am caring for you, my little children, tenderly and lovingly, I am tending to you, my little beloved children. Do not worry. Jesus and I are with you.
Message after the Rosary
Mary: As the rain falls, so too many sufferings will fall around you. You will not be harmed, for I am protecting you with my motherly mantle. You must surrender and come to Our Hearts, be with my Son Jesus, deeply united in your hearts. Meditate on the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit within you. Pray for the grace to know and love God more. Pray to the Father, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary.
Pray all through the day and offer all of your actions to the Father with your petitions in the morning. I am Mary, your Mother. You are being guarded and I am appearing to you to deliver this message - that your hearts will be quieted and you will be about the work of the Father in spreading the love of my Son Jesus into this world. The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign. You should pray for the spread of the devotion to Our Two Hearts, and consecrate yourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary every day.
I am Mary, your Mother, and I am guarding you.
January 3, 2013
R. We are called to operate in right
thinking. To use our will to do God's
will and with right reason do
what He wants with a pure heart.
The devil presses in and wants
us to have tainted thinking, that is
based on seeking dominance for
dominance sake, jealousies,
envy, pride, distorted thinking
to base our decisions on.
What is distorted thinking?
The more one tries to force their
reality that is tainted, based
in pride and anger, seeking
power, disobedience to authority
Their reality is altered from
the reality God wants them
to operate in.
Mary in yesterday's rosary
kept saying see through the
eyes of Mary Mary is the
perfect handmaid of the Lord
the devil wants us to be tricked
into living under this distorted
vision or altered reality.
The more one seeks pride, seeking
dominance for dominance sake,
challenging authority, disrupting
the order God wishes, the more
they give into vices, the more
distorted their vision becomes
unlike seeing through the eyes
of Mary, with her pure and
Immaculate Heart, Mary said
at the Marriage of Cana, do
whatever He tells you. We see
her respect for authority, her
living by God's holy will her
not using any tainted ulterior
motive for why she served. It
is to do God's will with a pure
heart, not tainted, wanting to
serve God, like Mary did Clearwater
not "mucky", tainted, stagnant,
In Blue Book 8's rosaries and
messages yesterday I saw this
focus operate from Mary's
Immaculate Heart (not giving
into Eve's tainted way) In seeing
Mary's eyes through the camera,
R. I see 17 years ago the message
more and more
what God was giving me to operate
through Mary's pure heart to see
through Mary's eyes who perfectly
served God and lived according
to the Father's will. One year and
five months after that rosary
Mary appeared on the building in
Clearwater not stagnant water,
We were given the waters of
baptism to have this sharing in
His life. This life can abundantly
fill our graced baptized soul
more and more as we go to
the Eucharist, as we are fed
with the bread of life. Fr. Joe's
book gives us so much richness
concerning the Word of God and his
focus is the Eucharist. The bread
of life: the Word and the Eucharist.
R. Satan wants us to measure out
a pound of apples cost $2.39
then to operate in the details
to force our will on others so
we don't want to change.
We were born with a wounded human
nature and tendencies to follow
in pride, anger, jealousies, envy,
compulsiveness etc. to develop
vices, not virtue.
The devil tempted Eve in the
garden, despite all the gifts
Eve was given, she succumbed
to the temptations of the devil
She saw with pride distorted
reasoning she would be equal
to God she thought
She reasoned the fruit would bring
Her reasoning was distorted her
decision based on pride
She disobeyed God's will!!
She was disobedient to God's
Mary, the perfect handmaid of the Lord,
kept telling us to see through
her eyes, She kept telling us in
the rosary of Blue Book 8 yesterday
to go to her Immaculate Heart
Jesus further appeared last night
glistening in light and with
different beautiful faces saying
to be holy
to seek holiness in going to Mary's
Heart by being sanctified by the
The message Jesus gave Fr. Carter was
in these messages about the
We are serving the Father by
seeing through Mary's eyes
the will of our heavenly Father and
how important it is to us.
We are one in these holy Hearts
of love by giving ourselves to
the Hearts of pure and perfect
love the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
We are called to change to put on
Christ not remain the same,
giving into our wounded
We have not arrived
A man climbing Mt. Everest
can fall close to the top
The more we think we have
arrived and try to settle in a comfortable
cubby hole the more we are stagnant
in the spiritual life
We go to Mary's Immaculate Heart
the Holy Spirit works in sanctifying us in
Mary takes us to Jesus' Sacred Heart
Jesus takes us to the bosom
of our heavenly Father
John 17: 20-23
I pray not only for these
but also for those
who through their teaching
will come to believe in me.
May they all be one,
just as, Father, you are in me
and I am in you,
so that they also may be in us,
so that the world may believe
it was you who sent me.
I have given them the glory
you gave to me,
that they may be one as we are one.
With me in them and you in me,
may they be so perfected in unity
that the world will recognise
that it was you who sent me
and that you have loved them
as you have loved me.
Jesus: The Father and I are one
R. Knowing deeper the mystery of
Our knowing and loving
capacity is elevated in
We are a work in progress
We are to be formed more and more
in the image of Jesus
order, obedience to God
is a friend
Fear of authority (just authority)
is from satan
Mary showed us her life
a map given by God the Father
She said yes
Her heart was full of love for God
Her reasoning, not distorted,
A man climbing Mt. Everest
can still fall near the top
to go higher he is ever changing
he does not settle down
half way up the mountain
Babies are learning
They have wide eyes, they
learn a lot by 2
In yesterday's messages as I did the
rosary in Blue Book 8, Jesus warned
about settling in
Men at 60 and 70 can try to mold
things so they think they
have arrived, they think
they know it all
God looks to the earth to see
our climb to Mt. Everest
and He says
"Why have they settled in,
in the spiritual climb
25% up the mountain,
and instead old men and
old women can become
more and more set in their ways"
Jesus: Arguing to try to make your
altered reality forced on others.
Seek to serve as Mary. In living
according to God's will there
are sufferings and joys, dying
to oneself and growing in that
image and likeness of God.
The man who judges his actions
on trying to avoid suffering
does not understand the message
of the cross, or death/resurrection,
the pascal mystery
A dog was run over by a car
and was bleeding every time
the doctor came close to heal him
he barked and rushed at the doctor
to bite him.
If the dog stayed in the street and
was not treated by the doctor
he would bleed to death from
his wounds in the street
A man living his life, basing his
decisions on protecting himself
from being hurt ever again
in love is like that dog
the man hurt in love, that
lies to himself about his
wounded, closed down heart
has turned off any signs
on his heart
he has written instead a sign
to himself to quit living
R. In yesterday's rosary in Blue Book 8 on
the Daily Message (January 2nd)
Mary and Jesus were telling me
So as you are in your heart
will you be in the world
A person forcing their jealousies
on others and trying to base
decisions on pride, envy,
anger, hurt feelings is
not seeing our call to live
to be witnesses of the light in
Mary wants children of light coming
forth from this building in
schooled in the importance of
obedience to God's will
A garden in which we grow
likened to Christ
Jesus sweat His Blood in the Garden
Eve sinned against God in
Jesus did the will of the Father
Mark 14: 36 Abba, Father! he said, For you everything is possible.
Take this cup away from me. But let it be as you, not I, would have it.
R. The Apostles slept in the garden
Are we like sleeping dogs, when
God is calling us to report
for our duty
to grow in virtue
never base our decisions
on taintedness - envy,
pride, anger, jealousy
These become habits or vices,
bad habits and our
reasoning becomes more
and more distorted because
we see through, not
Mary's eyes, not the eyes
of God's will, but the
eyes of one giving into the evil
tendencies of the wounded
Jesus: Listen and you will be taught
babies are wide eyed and ready
Why would a man at 50 or 60 give
all his energies to thinking
he has arrived and being
Enter through the narrow gate
Don't live your life in fear of
being hurt, shut down and
out to lunch
Mary did the will of the Father
Do you know the shadow government
where one is operating through
Satan wants you to operate
from your distorted thinking,
tainted by seeking dominance
for dominance sake,
fear of order,
fear of authority, just authority
is your friend
I operate in order
When one challenges just
authority, laws, the commandments,
one opens the door to satan so
he can operate
If it's God's will you obey and
a man works against
God's will he will reap
what he sowed
DISOBEDIENCE to God
See through the eyes of Mary
not the tainted wounded
human nature of Eve
basing your decisions on the
pride, greed, envy, wrath,
lust, gluttony, and sloth
You are under God
The devil wants our reasoning distorted
by our wounded human nature,
We can close our eyes or
open them to see through
See through the eyes of
the Father's will
Mary, the perfect handmaid
of the Lord
From Blue Book 8
August 12, 1995(Excerpt)
1. Jesus: You must have faith and trust. Put yourself in the hands of the Almighty God and know that this is My work. It is through Me that it will be accomplished. You plant the seeds and I will water and provide the sunlight.
2. Jesus: The seeds grow very slowly. You do not stand and holler at the seeds to make them grow. Neither should you holler at your brothers. You should plant the seeds and be on your way.
3. Jesus: I tell you about trust. On the third day I rose from the dead. I died a bitter death. Think of that...life after death. Think of this My dear ones, that I ascended into Heaven. You must not worry, fret or fume. I am attentive to your every need. This is My work.
4. Jesus: Your discouragement does not provide a purpose. Nothing moves ahead if you give into discouragement. You must surrender and let go and let Me operate. You must keep your hearts forever fixed on My love. I ascended into the clouds, you too, can be lifted high above the troubles that are on this earth. If the hot air balloon rises, so too you will rise into the air. You will be free of the troubles that engulf you.
5. Jesus: Do not be focused on the things of this earth, what you are to wear, what you are to put on, how you look. Be focused on My love and My love will radiate from your beautiful faces as My life grows more and more within you.
6. Jesus: Live to help build My Kingdom. As you are in your heart, you will be to this world. My way is peace, always the way of peace. When you are troubled, when things are troubling you, you must release and let go. My way is peace. I am caring for your every need. I am Jesus. You must trust. You must not give in to the taunting of Satan to distract you and to confuse you. My way is the way of peace. My peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. I came into this world in peace and I leave in peace. I died on the cross in total peace. You must not worry; this is from Satan. I am Jesus, your Savior. Release all of your worries. Put them at the foot of the cross and proceed on your way to spread the seeds into this world, the seeds of My love that will forever grow as I nurture and provide the sunlight.
7. Jesus: Lifted high on the cross, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, died. Do you not think My beloved ones, if I gave My all for you, My flesh and My blood, that I will not provide for your needs this day...that I would not try to bring the souls to My Heart?
8. Jesus: I give to men a free will. A free will to love Me. Many have chosen to control themselves to not let go to Me. Let go to Me. Love is surrender. It is not control and pride. You must come to Me with a heart that is humble and pure. I am waiting for our love affair. Exchange any bitterness for hearts that are filled with love. You will not be stopped on your way. You may run into obstacles but I am guarding you and protecting you and this is My work.
9. Song: Come unto Me all who are weary
10. Jesus: The seeds that you plant may grow very slowly.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. Jesus: You must not focus on yourself. You must focus on Me.
2. Jesus: Let the Holy Spirit move within you and lead you on your way. The Holy Spirit descended upon the Apostles and the Virgin Mary and they were transformed from fear to fearlessness. The Apostles went out to preach the Gospel Message and many were converted. Many will be converted because of your efforts here to spread My burning love.
3. Jesus: Men's hearts are hard and many have turned to stone. You must pray as you've never prayed before for it is only through My grace filling you that you will be able to accomplish My work.
4. Jesus: Many have built walls around their hearts so thick and so dense that it seems impossible to reach the hearts. But with your efforts and My grace and the fire of God's love, many will turn from their stone-hardened hearts to hearts of love and they can be on fire with the love of God.
5. Mary: Pray that the Holy Spirit descends upon the priests and fills them with love that the Holy Spirit fills them with the fire of God's love. They will operate in love. Pray the priests celebrates the Mass in such oneness with Jesus. That they are more and more like my Son Jesus.
6. Jesus: The Apostles were locked in prison. The Apostles proceeded ahead with the fearlessness of the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that you too, will proceed ahead with such fearlessness and many hearts will be converted because of your efforts. If you look behind you, you will see all of the fruits of your labors. I am Jesus. I am asking you to trust in My Sacred Heart, to let go, to surrender, to come to My Heart and let Me fill you with My love. You My dear ones, will have results that you cannot even believe for I am magnifying all of your efforts.
7. Song: Come give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
8. Jesus: These Rosaries are the stories of Our lives. Life My life, death and resurrection in your life. You will continue My work on earth in your lives if you live My life, death, and resurrection in your life. A constant dying to your impurities and rising in Me. See how your life is lived in living as the Father calls you.
9. Jesus: I Am who Am! I am the Almighty God. I have all the power. Do you realize this, My dear ones? You must focus on the power of the Almighty God. Do not worry for those around you. How they wane in and out for it is in focusing on Me that the work will be accomplished. If you look to others, you will be distracted and loose your way. It is only through Me that the job will get done.
10. Jesus: Satan will create such confusion that you will not even believe the confusion that you are suffering. You must come and dwell in the Heart of My Mother and as you dwell in Her Heart, you dwell deeper in My Heart.
The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven
1. Jesus: Focus on the Heart of the Virgin Mary, pure and gentle, sweet and loving. Go to the Heart of the Virgin Mary and dwell there. Let her hold you tenderly in her arms like a gentle baby that she caresses and holds to her breast.
2. Jesus: Tenderness, joy, love and peace. Come to My Heart, My dear ones. Let Me hold you and press your head gently to My breast. I treat you with such gentleness. My Mother holds you as a tender baby in her arms. This is the love that We give to you. You must focus on Our gentleness and tenderness and the way that We love you.
3. Jesus: Let your hearts be as pure as the lilies in the fields, for as you dwell in the Heart of Mary and you operate as she operates; you love as she loves. Love God and love each other. Your hearts will become more pure in all of your actions.
4. Jesus: All of your actions must be governed by your immense love for God. Every action loving. Focus totally on the love of God and your actions being motivated only by this love of Him.
5. Jesus: Do you not like the word 'reaction'? You are responding to the love of God all through your life. Pray more and more to respond to the love of God as Mary responded to the love of God.
6. Jesus: Her Heart was pure. Her face gentle and kind. Her skin was beautiful. You, My dear ones, will possess such beauty, 'without', when you dwell in the Heart of the Virgin Mary, but, 'within', you will possess the kingdom of God if you will live in the Hearts of Mary and Jesus. The world will see this love radiate from your very being.
7. Jesus: I set before you two men...one consumed with hate, one consumed with love...Judas and John. My dear ones, let your hearts dwell in the Heart of Mary and your heart will be a heart that is responding always in such purity and humility to the love of God.
8. Jesus: Time seems to move so slow sometimes, but in a second you are snatched from your place. I am guarding you and watching you. A time will come when you are called into My Heavenly kingdom. Prepare your hearts by dwelling in Our Hearts. For this hour, for you do not know the time nor the place. You will be snatched from your bed from wherever you are.
9. Jesus: You will not be forewarned. You will have to leave whatever you are doing and come to Me, the Almighty God.
10. Jesus: I am love. I am alive. I live in the hearts of men. Do not focus on those things that are pressing down and distracting you. If I gave to you a test at this moment, would you pass this test? My Way is the Way of the cross. It is very difficult. You must not give in to promptings from others and satan that take you from doing God's will. You must come to Me and spend quiet moments with Me dwelling in My Heart and the Heart of My Mother.
The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. Jesus: Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and earth.
2. Jesus: Mary loves the Father, Son and Holy Spirit more than any human person. Dwell in her heart and you will be closest to My Heart.
3. Jesus: The Father so loved the Virgin Mary that He made her the Mother of His Son.
4. Jesus: She is adorned with a golden crown for she is truly Queen; Queen of Peace. Mary loved dearly the Father. Mary loves the Father, Son and Holy Spirit with such deep love. Come and dwell in her Heart and love with her Heart. You will love more deeply the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
5. Jesus: Live to love!
6. Jesus: My messages are very simple, pray for grace to understand My message to you. Come to Our Hearts and We will bathe you with light and love and you will comprehend more and more insight into the Divine Mysteries.
7. Jesus: Do not focus on those things around you, where other people take you from My focus. You must keep your focus always on God.
8. Jesus: Satan aims to trip you up and stop you on your way. Do not give in to satan. Why would you want to do the work of satan? He will talk in your head and you can become distracted and confused. You must not listen to satan. Come and I will tell you of My abundant love.
9. Jesus: Her eyes were bright and beautiful because of the pure love within her Heart.
10. Jesus: Let My love fill your hearts. I am outpouring My love to you, My dear ones. I am outpouring My grace in you. Let go and let Me fill you in such depth with My love.
August 13, 1995
August 13th Message
Jesus This is the mighty medicine to turn hearts to the burning love of My Heart through My Mother's Heart.
On this, the 13th of August, I beg you to take heed to these writings as a direct link with the promises of Fatima.
The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign.
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary is a significant tool to bring about the conversion of many hearts and to lead them to complete consecration to Our Hearts.
I am Jesus. I have spoken. I wish you to carry out the requests given in these messages and rosaries to circulate the books among the priests. When priests are led back to the tabernacle, their hearts will be opened and My burning love will begin to penetrate their hearts.
I am Jesus. Many hearts have turned to stone.
Satan is pressing hard on these rosaries to stop the powerful weapon I am giving you.
Men's hearts are open and ready to listen. Children need these messages of My love.
Children need to know they have a loving Mother, that she is forever by their side guarding them and loving them.
Give children the great gift of knowing the love of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Give children the gift of Jesus in the Eucharist. The message is very simple. I am Jesus. I am alive. I am truly present in the Eucharist. I love with a burning Heart on fire for souls. I came to this earth. I lived, I died, I rose and I will come again. Any life rooted in anything but God, is a mockery of the word; life. Life is not life if it is not rooted in Me.
To live, is to live in Me. I am waiting for My precious youth. I thirst for their pure hearts. I want to bathe them in My love.
Please pray for Gene, Dan, Beth, Doris
Amanda, Betty, Adeline, Jimmy, Andrew
and Monsignor and all the people.
For a limited time only
24" Pilgrim Virgin Fatima Statue without crown
w/glass from image face
Extended Sale -$175 plus shipping
while supplies last
Get a canvas print of Mary's image with
a sliver of glass and a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Messages From Jesus
$ 10.00 plus postage
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
Coloring the Lives of Jesus and Mary Books 6 and 7
Mysteries of Light
$ 5.00 each plus postage
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
God's Blue Book I on CD, Disk #1
God's Blue Book I, Disk #1 Read by author: Rita Ring. Discerned by: Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
$ 10.00 plus postage