Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
December 26th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 4 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for December 26th are Joyful.
3 People reported miraculous healing
when they went to the site on the 17th.
December 10, 2005
Jesus speaks: When the grotto is completed
there will be special favors from her water.
11 Years Ago from Blue Book V
December 20, 1994 - Tuesday before Christmas
At Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Jesus: My dear, dear loved ones,
As My birthday approaches fill your hearts full of My love. I am with you this day.
Do not look at the little problems you face, look at the big picture. Live each day to spread the love of My dear Mother and the Christ child.
Do not let satan get you focused on incidental events. Focus on LOVE — look at the big picture — live My love in your heart.
I am filling you with such grace to spread this love. Open your hearts and love your families the greatest gift you can give this Christmas is a heart of love.
Messenger: Fill my heart with your love. Oh Jesus, I want to receive you in the Eucharist.
Jesus: Oh little loved one,
Do you know how I miss our time alone? Please come in the night, I wait and watch for you.
Oh beloved of My dear Father, though heaven and earth pass away My words do not pass away ever, they live in your hearts.
I am truly God. I am with you in this Holy Spirit Chapel. Let Him transform you into My likeness. Pray to the Holy Spirit. Sing songs of praise and thanksgiving, worship, honor and adore the God who loves you.
Oh child, you will be raised to great heights in heaven. Highest joy and happiness. I am your beloved Savior, I love you so much. I never leave you.
In truth I tell you, till heaven and earth disappear, not one dot, not one little stroke, is to disappear from the Law until all its purpose is achieved. Matthew 5: 18
Jesus: My love never goes from you. Oh little loved one, you who need so much, you seek what you need in the wrong place. My love satisfies. I outpour to you a sharing in My life. You are missing such love I pour out to you My little beloved one.
Jesus: You look for your love in other persons and places and I am here second by second pouring out Myself to you. Oh little scared one, do not size yourself up, just love for Me.
Love as if today was your last day to live. If you had only 24 hours to live how would you spend it?
Oh little loved one, what are you doing that is keeping you from My love? You are finding time for other things. My child, I wait for you, I love you. Let go and live in My love.
I love you my dear
Messenger: I cry because I love Him so much. Last night I read the bible and it was about the crowning with thorns.
Messenger: I cried and cried to hear them say they hit Him.
I cried today when I see Jesus and Mary, I love Him and her so much.
Messenger: To realize that He is truly God, that God dwells in me in a special way when I am in the state of grace. I am filled with such emotion that I know His presence. I want to cry at Mass. He is inside of me and where He is, so is the Father and the Holy Spirit, it makes me have such great emotion.
Messenger: This is God, this is His life He shares with us. God dwells within me in a special way when I am in the state of grace.
Such intensity I feel after communion, the Son of God comes to me in His Divinity and humanity.
We are only seeing with limited vision. Our work is affecting this world, our prayers for the priests, the Church and the world.
December 22, 1994
Messenger: My beautiful Mother,
Oh how I love you Mary, you held the child Jesus so tenderly in your arms, you who mother me so tenderly. Hold me in your arms, so close to your heart and place me ever so gently into Jesus' tender loving Sacred Heart. Oh Mary, my dear, dear mother, draw me ever closer to your motherly love and the love of your beloved Son. Draw me ever closer to His Most Sacred Heart. This Heart that thirsts and loves me so dearly.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Messenger: Oh Jesus How I love you.
Sing song: I LOVE YOU JESUS.
Messenger: How Mary and Jesus love us and want us to give Them such love. They can experience this great love we have for Them.
Jesus says He thirsts and longs for our love.
Song: Teach Me to Love with Your Heart
Song: The Rosary Song
Be there in the Passion
Messenger: Hear the wind blow — see Him hanging on the cross. I heard the blows, it was so clear —
I heard the agony — I heard the sounds of the night —
Messenger: How deep is His wounds in His hands
Messenger: Carrying cross injury to arms
Sing: Little Baby Hands and Feet
Messenger: Priest is such a gift from God, such honor
We should LOVE His Church
We should LOVE the priest
We should ADORE JESUS
Messenger: One-ness of Mary and JesusExcerpt from Tell My People
The Holy Spirit
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.
Messenger: Mary appeared to me!
Messenger: On December 23, 1994, I received the following rosary at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. I met Harold and his family.
December 23, 1994
Agony in the Garden
1. Messenger: Be there with our beloved Jesus in the garden. Hear the sounds of the night. See Him as He kneels in such anguish, seeing all the things that are about to happen with His coming Passion.
2. And He cries out to His Father. Luke 22:42 " 'Father,' he said, 'if you are willing, take this cup away from me. Nevertheless, let your will be done, not mine.' "
3. Agonies of the heart...the greatest of all agonies. Jesus saw before Him the souls that He loved so dearly. Many souls would neglect Him and treat Him with such indifference.
4. The agonies He suffered to His Heart were so immense. The wounds in His Heart so deep.
5. He saw before Him all of His most beloved souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite all the sufferings that He was about to undergo.
6. His agony was so great that His sweat became as great drops of Blood upon the ground.
7. This is the reality: God runs the world. Jesus truly suffered for love of us. He gave His life and He suffered in the garden for all the sins that we are committing this day.
8. He saw before Him His entire Passion: the blows, the spitting, His death on the cross. He saw this. With greatest love of us, He endured the Passion to the end.
9. He was filled with such anguish and suffering that an angel of the Lord appeared to Him to comfort Him.
10. He waits endless hours in the tabernacle today. Jesus Christ, the Son of God in His Divinity and His humanity, waits for us to come and to be with Him. He said in the garden: Matthew 26:40-41 "He came back to the disciples and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, 'So you had not the strength to stay awake with me for one hour? Stay awake, and pray not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing enough, but human nature is weak.' " Can we visit Him today in the tabernacle?
Scourging at the Pillar
1. Messenger: See Jesus as they tie Him to the pillar. He is God-made-man.
2. With anger in their hearts, they beat Jesus to the point of their own exhaustion.
3. Hear the sounds as they beat Jesus. They hit His precious back. Hear the blows over and over again as it tears at His flesh. Do you hear Jesus as He makes whimpering sounds? The men are filled with anger and hatred, and they beat Jesus with great force.
4. Do we have any idea what it is like to suffer as Jesus suffered for love of us?
5. How deep are the wounds that covered His entire Body as they stood by mercilessly and they beat Him?
6. Think of how Jesus suffered. Be there at the pillar and hear the sounds. See what He went through: their anger and their voices hollering at Jesus. He was mercilessly tied to the pillar while they struck Him, God Who is all love.
7. SONG: A Song from Jesus
8. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 1)
9. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 2)
10. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 3)
The Crowning of Thorns
1. Messenger: They pounded a piercing crown of thorns into Jesus' most precious head.
2. They put a dirty purple robe on Jesus and they sat Him on a throne. They mocked Him and they spit on Him, and they hollered ugly slanders against Him.
3. SONG: God's Love (verse 1)
4. SONG: God's Love (verse 4)
5. He is truly here with us, and His Heart is ablaze with love that radiates for us. We are His beloved ones. He withstood all this torture so that we might have eternal life, so that He might have the deepest union with us. And some day, if we go to heaven, we will be forever united to Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit in such close union that will last forever and ever and ever. He shed and gave His last drop of Blood for love of each one of us.
6. SONG: A Song from Jesus
7. He is present in the tabernacle with such love for each one of us as He had the day they crowned Him with thorns and poked Him and spat on Him. He is with us this day, no less present than the day He was scourged and crowned with thorns. He loves us so much. He shed His Blood and gave the last beat of His Heart.
8. Hail Mary.....
9. Hail Mary.....
10. Hail Mary.....
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. Messenger: He carried His cross on His most precious shoulder. The weight was so heavy that it felt as if His shoulder would break. He did not give up His cross. When the weight was too heavy for Him to bear, He collapsed under the weight of it.
2. SONG: Under the Weight of the Wood
3. Jesus traveled with His cross on His back. His Heart was in such anguish for all the souls that would reject the grace for eternal salvation that He would merit for them.
4. Jesus is our focus. The more we are drawn to the immense love of this most Sacred Heart, the more we realize how He is truly alive this day. He loves each one of us. We will experience the peace, the joy, and the love that He wants us to have. We will be His lights shining in this world.
5. He has DIVINE LIFE and DIVINE LOVE in His most Sacred Heart. He outpours HIS LIFE TO US. He merited this grace for us by His death on the cross.
6. As His Mother walked along side of Him on Calvary, she walks along side of each of us. She never leaves our side. She withstood all this suffering. She knew what it was like to suffer. She did not take anything to relieve the suffering and she did not leave His side. She withstood such suffering, standing by His side. She stands by our side as we walk our path, which sometimes seems like a slow Calvary. But Mary is by our side with such love. She gives us her maternal love. She mothers us as the most perfect Mother. God the Father chose Mary as Mother of Jesus and us.
7. When our path is so hard we must realize Mary is always with us. It is God's grace that will get us through.
8. Jesus' grace is sufficient for every trial that you are experiencing this day. We must go to Him, go to His most Sacred Heart through Mary's Immaculate Heart. Mary leads us to Him. He is Love.
9. SONG: Little Baby Hands and Feet (verse 1)
10. SONG: Little Baby Hands and Feet (verse 2)
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. Messenger: See Mary as she holds the tender feet and the tender hands of the Child Jesus. And see her as she sees them nail His precious hands and feet with big nails into the cross.
2. How deep are the wounds in Thy precious hands and Thy feet, oh Jesus? How deep, oh Jesus, are the wounds to Your Heart? You suffered so for souls. Oh precious Jesus, fill our hearts with Your divine love and Your divine grace so that we may never wound Thy Sacred Heart with indifference, with neglect. Fill us with Your divine life so that we will always be drawn to the source of real life which is only found in You. I am sorry for all who neglect you in the Holy Eucharist.
3. You gave Your very flesh, You gave all the Blood in Your veins. You spread Your arms and You gave Your all for love of us, dear Jesus. And this day, You give Yourself in Your Divinity and Your humanity, with greatest love, in the Holy Eucharist. Help us, dear Jesus, to be deeply aware that you are truly the Son of God and that when we receive You, we receive God in our hearts.
4. SONG: A Song From Jesus
5. You ask us to love God and love one another. You were beaten for love of our brothers. Why can't we love our brothers? You call us to love as You loved us. You call us to give our lives for our brothers.
6. Oh Mary, as you stand under the cross, how deep is the anguish to your Heart? You have no wounds, you have no scars. You're supported by your beloved John. And this day you walk by our side and you support us as we walk what seems to be a Calvary sometimes. You forever walk by our side and hold us up with such motherly love. You gave Jesus such love as you stood under His cross. Thank you, Mary, for the love that you outpour to us.
7. SONG: I Love You Jesus (verse 1)
8. Let us see, Oh Mary, through your eyes, the love that your precious Son has for us. Let us be joined ever closer to the tender Heart of Jesus through your most Immaculate Heart. Jesus gave the last drop of His Blood and the last beat of His Heart for love of us.
9. SONG: I Love You, Jesus (verse 2)
10. SONG: I Love You, Jesus (verse 3)
end of December 23, 1994 Rosary meditations
December 23, 1994
Jesus: I gave, I gave, I gave. When you love you give, you do not hold back, you do not build a wall to fortify the self, the focus is always on the other. Seeing with My eyes, feeling with My Heart. I give Myself to you this day. I am with you.
I gave Myself, I showed you the way. Mary went to the hill country to visit her cousin Elizabeth. My Mother was carrying a child, but she went to help Elizabeth, total giving. She gave her life, she gave her body, she gave herself for the other with her great love.
A heart of love - GIVES, do you give or do you hold back. Christmas is the time of My love given to you. Mary's love given that she brought forth her beautiful infant and laid Him in a manger.
Giving and love, when Christmas Day is over, remember the Christ Child. I gave myself to the world so that you would have eternal life. I humbled Myself and became a man for great love of you. Oh dear little hearts, how you are loved by My Father and the Holy Spirit. How Mary and I love you. Soak in this great love being outpoured to you today.
Come with a pure heart, a heart free of any resentments or anger, let go of hurts, take the walls down around your heart. How can I get in if you are holding walls around your heart to protect you from others that may hurt you.
I will never hurt you. I died for you. I was born in the womb of Mary. I took on a little baby body for love of you. Let go of anything holding you back from a pure heart.
Open wide your gates and I enter in with My Heart open and on fire for love of you. I am Jesus the Lord, your beloved, come to give you My great love this day. Let down your walls, I will sustain you, I will protect you, the Holy Spirit will transform you into a heart likened to Mine. I will take you to the inner sanctuaries of My Heart. Go to My Mother and be united to her love, she will lead you ever closer to My Sacred Heart.
Little one, little one, how you search for such things when I have for you a Heart of Divine love to fill you. I give to you a sharing in My life. I give you My Divine love. Let it penetrate your being. Draw ever closer to My beautiful Mothers' heart and My Heart, We are the Hearts of such love. Ready and waiting for you.
Tender, tender love, waiting for you. I love you so much, My beloved ones.
December 23, 1994
Messenger: Mary teach me to be a mom like God wants — My mom died when I was five — I am always learning to be like Mary — Mary help me to love like you love Jesus and all souls.
I smelled roses when I was 5 the whole time in the funeral parlor. I always remembered the roses.
December 23, 1994
Mary: Every time you thought you were alone I walked by your side. As I walked by Jesus on Calvary, I walked by you all through your little life, all through your adult life.
I walk by you, I am standing by you now my little love. Feel the presence of your most loving Mother. From this day forth you will know what it is to have your mom by your side.
As I held Jesus so close to my heart, I hold you ever close to me. I tenderly caress you and love you with the dearest motherly love.
I am your loving Mother. The more you realize my tender love that I have for you, the deeper you will love Jesus, with tender love. He is the tenderest of all Hearts. He loves you with such tender love.
But I, my little child, how I love you with the deepest maternal love. I have forever cared for you and loved you. I am your loving mother. This day you will forever blossom and bud forth more and more — blooming. You are my beloved daughter.
I will lead you tenderly to my Son. I am Mary your loving mother and thank you for responding to my call.
As I watched all the sufferings of my beloved Son, I stood under His cross and watched my child hang and die. I will not abandon you, I stayed with Him. This was the most bitter heartache.
I stood under His cross with full awareness of what was happening. I did not take any pain medication, I stood there and I withstood the heartache. When your heart aches remember how I endured all the sufferings. Through God's grace you can endure your trials. If I could withstand such anguish, you with God's grace can withstand your trials.
Focus on your Father's love for you to give His only Son. Focus on Jesus' love for you to give His life. Focus on my love for you and how I forever stand by you, always with you, I never abandon you.
You have a loving Mother, always by your side, as I stood under Jesus cross and endured all of this suffering, I walk with you, I never leave you and I hold you up as John held me under Jesus' cross.
Mother you, I do. I mother you, I love you, I call to you to come to my motherly heart so that I may lead you to the Heart of my beloved Son.
Oh little loved child of mine, you have a mother. I am Mary your Mother. I stand by you today.
December 23, 1994
Messenger: After the consecration, I had a strong realization of Him receiving blows at the pillar. My stomach and my heart ached. I could hear noise and hear His grunt. I felt as if I could feel His wounds. I wanted to get so connected to it. I sat down after communion and felt like I could get totally lost in His wounds and knowing His love for me and for us. Head down, I wanted to go somewhere and be lost in His passion. I wasn't thinking about the passion at all and all of the sudden I could hear Him getting scourged at the pillar. I wanted to cry and buckle in, go off somewhere and be alone with Him.
Same as when I saw wound in His hand when praying the rosary with Fr. Carter.
Today prayed rosary with Fr. Carter afterwards — I prayed and was so close to Jesus, felt as if I could go off — I had an ecstasy in church this morning.
December 25, 1994
The Joyful Mysteries
Christmas Day Children's Rosary
- Messenger: The Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of Jesus.
- Mary always complied with the Will of the Father. She said "yes" to the angel.
- She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost…
- There was such intimacy between Mary and Jesus from the first moment of conception.
- She felt the life of the child Jesus grow within her womb.
- It was in her womb that the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed through the Holy Spirit.
- It is in realizing this connection between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that we will grow in greater union with God.
- The Holy Spirit forever transforms us more and more into the image of Jesus.
- The womb of the Virgin Mary is the holy dwelling place of our beloved Savior.
- Messenger: Mary, being pregnant herself, but hearing through the angel that Elizabeth had conceived a child in her old age, made haste to the hill country to be with her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out in a loud voice the Magnificat.
- Mary said,
"My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Savior." (Lk 1:46,47)
- "…because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed." (Lk 1:48)
- "…for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name," (Lk 1:49)
- Jesus is no less present this day in the Eucharist than He was in Mary's womb.
- How He waits and yearns for us to come and to be with Him because He loves us so much!
- If we realized how much He loves us, we would never fear.
- Song: O come, O come, Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel, that mourns in lonely exile here, until the Son of God appears. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to you, O Israel!
Birth of Jesus
- Messenger: Think of the glorious night when Jesus was born in a stable. The angels sang and shepherds watched.
- The cows and the sheep were there to keep them warm.
- This is truly Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who humbled Himself to share in our humanity.
- Song: Angels we have heard on high, sweetly singing o'er the plains. And the mountains in reply, echoing their joyous strains.
- Song: Gloria in excelsis Deo, Gloria in excelsis Deo.
- Song: Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where He lay, the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
- Song: O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.
- Song: What child is this who lay to rest, on Mary's lap is sleeping? Whom angels greet with anthem sweet, while shepherds watch are keeping.
- See Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the stable and see the tenderness in the eyes of Mary as she gazes on her newborn baby child, who is truly God!
- The birth of Jesus is at the heart of salvation history.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- Messenger: Mary and Joseph took the child Jesus to the temple.
- While they were there, the prophet Simeon prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary to come.
- Simeon said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul, too..." (Lk 2:35)
- As he prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary, he also prophesied how many souls would be saved through Jesus.
- Mary gazes so tenderly on her precious child and, from this moment on, every time she looked at Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon.
- She had a constant ache in her Heart since the prophecy of Simeon.
- Song: See the eyes that look at Mary, her tender infant Child…
- She looked at the baby Jesus. She held Him in her arms. All through their life together, she knew His Heart. There was such love from the moment of conception between her and her Son! There was such intimacy between the Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary.
- Dear Mary, you knew the Heart of your beloved Son Jesus. Please lead us to closer intimacy with Him. It is in loving Him through your pure and tender Heart that I too will love Him more tenderly.
- Let us love, through your Heart, our beloved Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- Messenger: How the Heart of Mary knew the Heart of Jesus! How the Heart of Mary suffered every sorrow. How she suffered when they lost the child Jesus in the temple.
- She calls out to us today to pray for her little lost children of the world.
- "It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies." (Lk 2:46,47)
- When His parents saw Him "…his mother said to him, 'My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you?' " (Lk 2:48)
- "He went down with them then and came to Nazareth and lived under their authority. His mother stored up all these things in her heart." (Luke 2:51)
- She was His Mother. She took care of Him. She knew Him with a deep, motherly love in her Heart.
- Mary: My beloved children, pray to the child Jesus. He will answer your prayers.
- I see Mary before me alive many times when I pray this mystery of the rosary. I see her and hear her call out. She begs us to pray for her lost children so that they will not be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and willfulness.
- Mary: I am Mary, your mother. I am urgently calling you to spread the love of My Son Jesus to the world. Make this your Christmas gift to this world: to help spread these rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Please spread them to the children and the adults.
- Song: O come, little children...
Mary speaks: I am the Immaculate Heart of Mary. It is through my Immaculate Heart that you will be joined ever so closely to my most precious Son. I know the love that my Son has for you. I saw my Son all through His life. I know His Heart. I know how His Heart beats and longs for your love. He was born an infant, He died on the cross for love of you. He rose to bring you greater life in Him. He wants to fill you with His love. This day He is here in your midst. Let me lead you ever closer to His Heart, for it is my heart that knows Him so well. I pondered the ways of His Heart, complying always to the Father's will. With greatest love, He was born a baby for love of you. Spread His love with the purest heart. You will be united deeply to Him the more you love. Pray that your heart will be pure. Strive to have a pure heart. He loved you so much and He wants you to be the light that shines in the darkness to this world. Carry His love with you in your heart. Show the world the love of Jesus through your action. He is alive this day. Be of a pure heart. Let the world see the love of Jesus within you. Let His love radiate from within you.
Mary speaks: See through my eyes the love that my Son has for you this day. See the love He outpours to you. Spread this love to your brothers.
Song: To Jesus Heart All Burning
Song: A Song From Jesus
Song: O Lady of Light
Song: Silent Night
The Blessed Mother appeared to Rita during the entire rosary. At the end of the seven sorrows Mary gave the above message. Fr. Carter S.J. led the rosary. Rita's two children were there, Harold Kellner, his wife and some of his family and Marty.
end of December 25, 1994 Rosary meditations
Available a little size Blue Book for $4.00
Call Morrow for Christmas Gifts
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page