Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
December 27th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 5 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for December 27th are Luminous.
Tomorrow night Rita is going to do
a special healing rosary of love.
December 27, 2005 6:20pm.
Please tune in!
Pray for Dottie.
3 People reported miraculous healing
when they went to the site on the 17th.
December 10, 2005
Jesus speaks: When the grotto is completed
there will be special favors from her water.
God's Blue Book V
December 26, 1994
Messenger: As You Jesus looked at this world through blood stained eyes, as You felt the trickle of blood run down Your temples, You knew the Father's love. Always perfect peace. Dear Spirit open me and help me not to give into any temptations of satan, cast him far from me. Let me be forever transformed into the image of Jesus, so that I may more abundantly realize the Father's love for me.
I may receive knocks from this world to make my heart bleed, but I am clearer in my vision the more I keep my eyes fixed on You.
Jesus: I am alive and in this world I live in you. You are not of this world. The world may hate you, they hated Me, but to all who listened to My teachings, they were taught My ways. Listen to Me, My beloved, I teach to you so that you may carry My teachings to others. I call out to you, you who profess the greatest love for Me. Love is giving, I call you to give your life for the sake of your brothers. Spread My words, despite your fears and persecutions. Souls are at stake, I will never abandon you.
I want you to spread the devotion to the rosary and preach about the real presence and My love. I give you these messages for the souls that are hurting. You may cry tears of blood, but I am forever with you. Never do I leave your side. Souls will be lost. They need to know Me and My ways. I call out to you to answer this call. Turn yourself over to Me. Satan wants you stopped. I am calling you, My Mother is calling you. Put the world aside, your job is to act on love. Love your brothers with My love. I am Jesus and I love you so dearly.
December 26, 1994 - After Communion
Messenger: In the beginning of His life she holds Him in her arms,
When His life is ended she holds Him in her arms under the cross.
Messenger: She holds Him when He takes His first breath in this world, she holds Him when He has not a breath left in His body.
What is in between is the lives of Jesus and Mary. The oneness between this Son and His Mother. Let her hold us and take us to the gentle loving Heart of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
From the beginning of His life to the end of His life, she was so closely united to Him.
It is through this union of these two Hearts I will be joined ever closer in union with God.
Mary did not question, always complying to His will. The angel appeared she said yes, always saying yes to the Father. Mary is so closely united to the Trinity. It is through her heart we will be joined ever closer to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I feel such insight into Their union meditating on her sorrows.
Jesus loves His Mother so much, if she asks Him something He will not refuse her.
Jesus will never abandon me.
Jesus: Even if a mother forsake her child, I will never abandon you.
I am God. I love you with My burning Heart on fire, I would give My life for you this day.
Now do you know how you are loved? I fill you, I give Myself to you.
I love you. My love is overflowing, let go of all pain of the past, all hurts you feel toward those who withheld love or did not know how to love.
I am LOVE and I give that love to you this day. Divine love I pour out to you. No love compares to My Divine love, it is there and in your life TODAY.
Do not search, look with the eyes of faith.
December 1994 - Personal
Messenger: I think, if I get close to someone, they won't love me and all of a sudden I am finished. From my relationships I feel this way.
Jesus will never go.
The Blessed Mother appeared to me during this rosary. It was a live rosary transcribed from a tape. I received this during Mary's apparition. I was there with my two children and Marty while Mary appeared.
December 21, 1994
Feast of St. Peter Canisius
1. Jesus died to bring us new life. After being locked in the tomb for three days after His crucifixion, He arose on the third day as He foretold.
2. When we suffer sometimes it seems so hard to bear, but in all the suffering, if we cooperate with the will of God, there is a deeper sharing in His life that this suffering brings, the life that Jesus wants us to share when we go through this suffering.
3. He came that we might have a share in His life, so that we might have life and have it to the full.
4. Mary Magdalene and some of the others went to the tomb. The stone had been rolled back.
5. Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene. She didn't know who He was at first, but then she realized that it was Jesus. He told her not to touch Him because He had not gone to His Father yet.
6. Jesus appeared to the apostles. They had locked themselves in a room because they were afraid.
7. He traveled with two men on the way to Emmaus and recounted to them the scriptures that referred to Him from Moses and all the prophets.
8. When they got to Emmaus, they sat at table and He broke bread and blessed it. Then they recognized Him, but He vanished from their sight.
9. Later He appeared to the apostles. Thomas was with them and he wanted to put his hands into Jesus' hands and feet. And Jesus said, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."
10. Jesus gave to them the power to baptize and to forgive sins.
1. When we are baptized, we share in God's life in a special way.
2. He took them out to the town of Bethany and gave them His final blessing.
3. Then he raised His arms and ascended into heaven.
4. Think of this. Jesus rose from the dead and He ascended into heaven.
5. He died - He rose from the dead - He ascended into heaven.
6. "But our homeland is in heaven and it is from there that we are expecting a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transfigure the wretched body of ours into the mould of his glorious body, through the working of the power which he has, even to bring all things under his mastery." Phillipians 3:20-21
7. Think of Mary and the apostles and how they felt to see Jesus leave.
8. Jesus is truly present today in the Holy Eucharist, He remains with us in love.
9. Song: A Song From Jesus - I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior.
10. He gives us a special sharing in His life in baptism. Song: I Am the Bread of Life.
John 6: 53-58
Jesus replied to them:
In all truth I tell you,
if you do not eat
the flesh of the Son of man
and drink his blood,
you have no life in you.
Anyone who does eat my flesh
and drink my blood
has eternal life,
and I shall raise that person up
on the last day.
For my flesh is real food
and my blood is real drink.
Whoever eats my flesh
and drinks my blood
lives in me
and I live in that person.
As the living Father sent me
and I draw life from the Father,
so whoever eats me
will also draw life from me.
This is the bread
which has come down from heaven;
it is not like the bread our ancestors ate:
they are dead,
but anyone who eats this bread
will live for ever.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. "John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.’" Acts 1: 5
2. "When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting;" Acts 2: 1-2
3. "and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them." Acts 2: 3
4. "They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves." Acts 2: 4
5. And the apostles were transformed from fear to fearlessness.
6. Holy Spirit, transform us to be more and more like Christ so that we may be led to deeper union with the Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart. Mary, please help us to be joined ever so closely to your Immaculate Heart.
7. Song: Come Holy Ghost (1st verse)
8. The apostles that were once full of fear, now went out to preach the Gospel and all understood. And where they were once so fearful, now they were not afraid. They were fearless and transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit and His magnificent grace.
9. Holy Spirit, impart to us the grace that we need to be drawn ever closer to the most Sacred Heart of Jesus through His most loving Mother. Help us to have the courage to do that which God has created us to do and to follow the plan of the Father. Where we were once full of fear, make us now fearless to follow Your calling.
10. Song: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts
The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
1. Mary remained on the earth a long time after Jesus' death.
2. And when her time had come, she was taken up into heaven.
3. She loved Jesus so much.
4. Mary is with God forever in heaven.
5. Mary has the closest union to God.
6. She is our Heavenly Mother. She wants to guide us to an ever closer and intimate union with her most precious Son. It is through her Immaculate Heart that we will achieve a most intimate union in the inner recesses of His Most Sacred Heart.
7. All that is of any account, is always rooted in God. The greater our union here on earth, the greater our union will be with the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit when we get to heaven, which is our true home.
8. Jesus longs to be ever closer and closer and closer to us. In order to have this intense union with Him, it is necessary to realize the oneness between Jesus and Mary, and go through Mary's Immaculate Heart to reach such deep union with Him.
9. Mary, hold us so close to your heart; mother us. Help us to know you as our most Loving Mother whom Jesus gave to us, and lead us to such close intimacy to your Beloved Son and His Most Sacred Heart.
10. Holy Spirit, please transform us more and more into the image and likeness of Jesus.
Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. Now Mary reigns with her Beloved Son in the courts of heaven.
2. "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars." Revelation 12: 1
3. "What no eye has seen and no ear has heard, what the mind of man cannot visualise; all that God has prepared for those who love him;" 1 Corinthians 2:9
4. Such preciousness, those moments after communion, this special union with Jesus. Such burning love He has for us, and we love Him. We share a most intimate communion with Jesus. Our union with Jesus here below is a speck amount compared to the intense union that we will have with Him that will last forever and ever and ever and never end in heaven.
5. This intense union that we have with Jesus and with Mary leads us ever closer and closer to the most tender love of Our Father in the Holy Spirit.
6. No person, nothing that we experience here can ever compare to the intimate union that we have interiorly with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in union with Mary.
7. That is what heaven is: this unending intense union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and seeing Mary and being with her and all the angels and saints in such bliss forever and ever and ever.
8. Song: Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above - 1st verse and refrain
9. Song: Ave Maria, Gratia plena, Dominus tecum, Benedicta tu
10. Mary is with us this very day. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. This is God's world. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist with the most ardent love for each one of us. Jesus remains in the Eucharist and longs and waits for each one of us. And someday we can be forever in such intense union with the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, in union with Mary and the angels and saints forever and ever and ever in heaven. We cannot imagine in any way what heaven is like. God's Divine embrace in heaven, such a gift.
December 30, 1994
Messenger: Before Communion, after the Lamb of God, I saw His bare skin on the top of His body, a bare arm. I saw His head. I felt so connected to the fact that He was a man. Such a realization that Jesus said people dead in sin can be brought back to life. He rose from the dead. I wanted to touch His skin and hold His lifeless body. Two days ago after the consecration I had such a realization of Him carrying the cross so heavy with our sins. Almost as if I felt the weight of it, as if I was there - so close to Him and looking into His face. In my heart I felt Him saying, "I carried this heavy cross laden with sins and they do not remember Me."
One night and the next day, I had such an awareness of His arm. Such love for the left arm that carried the cross and hung to the cross with a nail. It's like I can see His skin. I am there with Him. It's such a visual experience, but I'm there and I'm feeling it. I would have liked to have touched His skin and held His body. It's like I'm there. I am there with Him, that's what it is. I'm not thinking about the passion during the Mass. These experiences just happen.
December 27, 1994 - After Communion
Message for Father Carter:
Jesus speaks: My beloved priest-son,
I have chosen you to spread My light and My love to this world. It is through this Newsletter to My beloved priests I will give My love to so many hurting souls.
I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I thank you for responding to My call to write and publish this Newsletter. I thank all who are involved in this Movement. My blessings are forever given to all who promote this endeavor, Shepherds of Christ. I am Chief Shepherd of the Flock and I give to you My greatest love. Your prayers for the priests will turn many hearts to the love of My most Sacred Heart through My Mother's Heart.
This Christmas season, I turn to you and thank you for responding to this call. I ask you to continue with greater fervor to support this Movement as it extends to every corner of this earth. My flock will return to the love of My most Sacred Heart through your prayers and support. Pray fervently everyday for all priests of this world. Pray fervently for the success of this Movement. Pray for all priests who read this letter to receive and cooperate with the grace I am giving to them through your prayers. Pray to the Holy Spirit to work in the hearts of the priests reading My Newsletter. Your prayers will help light up the dark world when My love grows ever brighter in the hearts of My priests.
I ask you to make this commitment to pray every day in your Morning Offering for the priests and the Movement, Shepherds of Christ. Pray at Mass for priests to be drawn ever closer to My Sacred Heart. Pray that they cooperate with the grace I am giving to them.
I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock. I thank you for your prayers and give you great graces to lead you, My beloved ones, ever closer to My most Sacred Heart. Come and dwell in My Heart. I love you so much.
December 29, 1994 - 7:00am - Holy Spirit Chapel
What You do to the Least of My Brethren You do Unto Me
Jesus: Oh My dear one, do you not see Me in your brother starving to death, do you not look into his eyes and see that what you do to him you are doing to Me?
When you give do you not know that you are giving to Me? Your acts of kindness given to one of these My little loved ones is given to Me.
For I am gentle and kind of Heart. I am all loving. Give freely of yourselves. I want to give My love to this world. As you give to your brothers you are giving to Me.
For I was naked and you clothed Me. I was in need and you came to My aid. It is in giving that you receive.
What do I ask, but that you share your wealth with each other. Some have more than others, if you see Me in your brother you are loving Me when you love him.
The secrets of your life is to learn My ways. Study My life. Pray for a heart that is likened to Mine. Oh dear ones do not live your lives in vain.
You are here today, you are gone from this life tomorrow. Give to your brother as you would give to Me and your joy and love will abound. For I am in your brother, I am in his smile and in his heart — look into his eyes and see the God who dwells within. I am Jesus, your Savior, come to save the world from its sin and I come to you that you might have life and have it to the full. Life is found in loving and your hearts will know peace. Love, Love, Love, be a cheerful giver, give as you would to Me and your Father in heaven will bless you for your undertakings. I love you, I am Jesus the Savior of this world. I live in you this day, be the light that shines in the darkness, be Me to those who are bowed down. I am the Alpha and the Omega, I come to you with greatest love, I come to you this day. I live in you in this world, such dignity I impart to you My beloved ones, such dignity indeed.
December 31, 1994
How Mary's Heart Knows Jesus
Messenger: Mary felt Jesus' sufferings as He fell under the cross. She knew Him as a baby in her heart. It is through her heart I will know Jesus, I will feel His love.
She held Him as a baby, she watched Him as a child, she watched Him take His first step, she knew Jesus deeply in her heart.
The peering look on Calvary signified such union in Their Hearts. Their whole life, all Their feelings for one another can be seen in that look on Calvary.
The union between the two Hearts is the secret to our union with God.
December 31, 1994
Messenger: His body held lifeless by His loving Mother. Look upon the lifeless body of Christ. This is love that He gave Himself for love of us. To His death on the cross He loved us.
Jesus: Be the light to the world. I live within you — others see My light in you. I am He who loves this world so much, My Father gave to you His only Son.
Messenger: I see the wrapped up body of Jesus being placed in the tomb. What Jesus did for us. He came into this world wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger. He was wrapped after His death and laid in a tomb. Mary was there, with joy in her heart of birth and immense sorrow in her heart weeping as they laid Him in the tomb. How well the heart of Mary knows the precious Heart of her Son.
He was born a baby. Wrapped and lifeless He was laid in the tomb. This is God who humbled Himself to be born a baby and lifelessly laid in the tomb.
Oh what of this lifeless body of Jesus. What of He who laid as an infant in a manger, this is, my children, the Son of God, born of Mary, in a little town of Bethlehem for our Salvation. He took the nature of a slave to be a man like us, a man like us.
Oh are we loved, dear little ones, are we love or do we wonder and complain for no one cares and loves us.
What do we want? He came as a baby, He showed us how to live. He died on the cross, He was laid lifeless in a tomb, to bring us His life. Life eternal. He rose on the third day.
Oh good God, who am I that you shed this goodness to Me. You who are all good, how can I say I love you and not give good to my brothers.
Open my heart to be like your heart Lord.
I close my heart up and put up walls to protect me. when you are my DIVINE protector. You protect me, my job is to live in you. Oh I consecrate my heart and my life to you. I consecrate my life to you.
Messenger: Wake us up, let us see that you are truly Christ the lord, we need your grace, we consecrate ourselves to you.
See the eyes that look at Mary, she is gazing steadily upon her infant Son.
Let me gaze on You steadily Lord. You are my Savior. Help me to keep my eyes on You. You were born a little baby to show me the way. Now I must gaze on You ever steadily for You are the Savior of the World. It is through You I am raised to new life. From the tomb He came forth at the resurrection in His glorified body, that we may share in His life and have it to the full.
Sing the song: Now We Remain
Jesus: Be of a pure heart. Wash away all debris in your heart. Love each child as the unique child of My Father.
Oh children how you love with such reservation. Pureness, let go, surrender to the loving arms of God.
Love of Mother
Love of Father
Love of Husband
Love of children
He provides love for our every need, so we are not slavishly dependent.
He and He alone feeds the hungry soul.
We have need for approval — God the Father created us, we are His creation.
He loves me. If I realize this I can give His love to others. He really loves me that He died for me.
Available a little size Blue Book for $4.00
This book is a little sweet heart,
little but mighty,
from the Heart of Jesus.
Call Morrow for Christmas Gifts
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page