December 5, 2013
December 6th Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
Message from Jesus and Mary
Come to Florida
December 17, 2013
17th Anniversary of Mary
December 5, 2013
From Blue Book 12
5 Months before Mary's image appeared on the building in Clearwater
July 17, 1996 - Blue Book Meeting
Dear God the Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in the Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints, and the souls in Purgatory, we gather here in one mind and one heart and we come to pray to You. We give ourselves entirely to You. Come to Me Lord and possess my soul. Live in us, that You operate in us to do the Will of the Father, that You fill us with Your grace, that we can proceed ahead to carry out the great mission that You have called us here in the Shepherds of Christ Movement.
We pray for priests the world over, for the success of the Priestly Newsletter. We pray for the spread of the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We pray for each and every person here and their families, that they will receive an outpouring of Your grace, to know, love and serve God more. We pray for all the souls in purgatory. We pray for all the intentions that people hold deep within their hearts. We pray for all children in this world today.
We pray for the three intentions that we are doing this rosary novena for. This is the fourth day of Thanksgiving. We pray for the spread of the rosary, for the publication of these rosaries, the publication of the rosary books and to help us to circulate the rosary aves and consecration to the children. We pray for Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center and we pray for special intentions for the Shepherds of Christ Movement. We pray for another situation that we are suffering at this time that is causing a lot of people a lot of pain and we ask for Your guidance to follow Your will. What else shall we pray for? (intentions mentioned by those in attendance) For all these intentions and for all the people who have asked us to pray for them we pray and we bind our children and our grandchildren to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Jesus: I am allowing you to suffer, for you will experience a period of great growth. My dear ones, you must hold on to My Heart. I am giving to you great grace. Be still and quiet. Listen to the words I speak to you.
1. Jesus: This is the day that I have made for you. Each day is a great gift I give to you – given from God, each day you can receive more and more grace to help you and to help souls. At this very moment there are many souls on the edge of death that may suffer for all eternity the fires of everlasting hell. I call to you My beloved ones to pray with all your hearts to join in one mind, in one heart, to put aside all differences that you hold in your heart and to come to Me, to come through the heart of My Mother into My Most Sacred Heart and let Me bathe you in My love, that you will respond in love to each and every person that you touch, that My life will radiate from you, that My life will be a life that all will feel as you unite to them in this world.
2. R. The source of all life is the Almighty God. You see a baby in the womb of their mother. How dependent this baby is on their mother. The baby's life flows through the mother, but the source of this life is the Almighty God. God came into this earth a little baby in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came and He showed us the way – the way to Him is through the spiritual womb of Mary. If the Almighty God could come to this earth through the Virgin Mary why are men so proud and haughty in their hearts that they do not think that they should come through the Virgin Mary to go to God?
3. R. The angel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary and asked her to be the Mother of God. This is the Father's Plan. He chose the Virgin Mary to be the Mother of God. Look at this world today and see how Mary, our Mother, is rejected by so many. It is because of pride and ignorance that many reject their heavenly mother. She is your spiritual Mother. It is through her, through her heart, her spiritual womb, that we will unite in the deepest union with the Heart of Jesus.
4. R. And so you say, "how do I go to the heart of Mary? How do I go to the Heart of Jesus? How great will the suffering be?" How much will we be reduced to a dependent, helpless baby before we realize that we should go to the heart of Mary? How great will the suffering be until we feel that we cannot go anywhere and then we say, "Mary, I want to go to your heart, my spiritual womb – for it is so hard that I know I will be protected there." As the life flowed through the body of Mary into the child Jesus, His life flows into us for life comes from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus, through Mary, and it flows into us. Why are we so resistant? In message after message Jesus tells us that we must dwell in Their Hearts. It is in dwelling in Their Hearts that we are saturated with Their love. But He allows us to suffer, and suffer, and suffer, until finally we cry out, "God, I am dependent upon You, and I give You myself. I give myself to You. O Holy Mother, I give myself to you. Why do we not surrender? How will He get us to surrender? He allows us to struggle and struggle and yet we resist. Mary said at Fatima, "until a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary we will not have peace in this world." How could we have peace if our hearts are not hearts of love?
5. R. The Almighty God came in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He showed us the way. It was through the power of the Holy Spirit that the Word was made flesh. The Holy Spirit works in the heart of Mary to transform us, more and more, into the image and likeness of Jesus. There is not another way. As hard at it may seem, in the end we will all go to the heart of Mary and then deeply to the Heart of Jesus. We must surrender. How much suffering will He send to us before we surrender and give ourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This is our refuge. This is our strength. This is the way. This is the message she gave at Fatima. We are to give ourselves in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
6. R. There are so many things that we can turn to when we are frustrated and upset but there is only one way. All of the other ways leave us empty and we have missed a golden opportunity to unite to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Jesus is giving us great gifts in these sufferings that we will want to go to Their Hearts our little heaven on earth. What are we using this day that is keeping us from going to Their Hearts? This is the way, for the sufferings will come and they will be hard sufferings – we will survive by going to Their Hearts: the Heart of Jesus, the heart of Mary. They are one in Their Hearts. We must all be one in Their Hearts. We are one in Him – filled with His life. I go to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let us be bathed in Their Hearts that in all the struggles and all the suffering we will have this place of refuge in the cold and dark night. As the Child Jesus was carried in the womb of His Mother, we too will be held secure in the spiritual womb or the Heart of our heavenly Mother for she will care for us as she cared for the Child Jesus.
7. R. Have you suffered enough yet? Do you know what it is to surrender, to give in and to say, "Mary, I give you my all, Jesus I give You my all?" It is in this surrender, in this dying to ourselves, that we will have peace for He wants to live and to operate through us, His chosen apostles, and He is allowing us to suffer at this moment, to bring us to this place where we say, "I surrender to You, God. I give my all to You. Take me, use me, for this is my greatest desire."
8. R. He laid down His life for us. He is asking us to lay down our lives for Him and for one another. Then, our hearts will be filled with love. Then, our hearts will be satisfied for it is only in Him that we will have peace and joy in our hearts. Jesus came in the womb of Mary. We will unite to the Almighty God in the greatest love when we go to the Heart, the spiritual womb, of our heavenly Mother and she takes us deeply into the Heart of Jesus.
9. R. If it gets bad enough, where do we turn? Where do we go when we have tried everything? Nothing will give us relief from the suffering. Why should we wait until He tries and tests us? Let us give our hearts, today, to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary – the Hearts of greatest love.
10. R. God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son into this world, a helpless baby. God loved us so much that He gave Himself on the cross. God gives Himself to us. This is love. What is union? What is oneness? This is what God wants of us. This is what God wants in the Shepherds of Christ Movement – that we will be one with each other, one in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We will have oneness in proportion to which we give ourselves to Him. God loves us so much. God wants union with us.
1. Jesus: Why do you hold back, My beloved ones? I am calling you to this intense union. You must give of yourselves to Me. You will suffer and you will surrender. I am giving to you great graces to join in such love in My Heart. You must surrender now and come to Me. You are My apostles that will carry the message to the world that is hurting and in pain. It is in this oneness that there will be one flock and one shepherd. You are the leaders that will carry this message into this world. You must give yourselves to Me. I am allowing you to suffer at this moment. It is in this suffering that you will surrender and grow more and more in My life, so I will use you and operate in you. As you walk, I live in you, and I minister to this world through you. You have been called, you have been chosen, you are My beloved ones. You are My leaders in this Movement to carry the message of My love to a world that is suffering and in pain. Will you answer My call with all your hearts, with all your soul, with all your being? I press you tenderly against My chest. I am Jesus, I am calling out to you. I want to give to you the love that your heart desires.
Song: Give Me Your Heart Oh Jesus
2. R. When we do good we cooperate with God's grace. I am holy because He gives me the grace to be holy and I respond favorably. It is because of His grace and I respond. If He takes His grace away, I see myself and how dependent I am entirely on Him, and His grace. Who am I to judge that I am better than anyone else. God gifts us abundantly. I give myself to You, God, for I realize that I am entirely dependent upon You and I beg You to give me Your grace and I will act in Your goodness for I know by myself, I cannot do what You call me to do. God, I am entirely dependent on You. Jesus came into this world in the womb of His Mother. He showed us that God could come, as a helpless baby, an embryo, in the womb of a human person – and He was God. Why do we hold onto our pride? Why will we not surrender? We must go to Him and beg Him for this grace. Everything is dependent upon the grace. He outpours His grace in greatest abundance in the Eucharist and before the tabernacle.
Mary carried the child Jesus within her womb. God gives Himself to us – Jesus is present in the Eucharist no less than the day He walked the earth. He outpours His life to us in the Eucharist and before the tabernacle. His life is His grace. We are dependent on His grace. As His apostles we go into this world. We are filled with His life, richly given to us through the Eucharist and in front of the tabernacle. We are dependent on His grace. Sweet Jesus, give us the grace that we may carry out the plan of the Father to help lead souls to You. And I heard Jesus cry out, "Bring Me souls, bring Me souls"
Song: Bring Me Souls
– for He came into the world a helpless baby and He gave Himself on the cross for love of His precious souls, and He is beckoning us this day, as His apostles, to go forth to carry the message of His love. He wants to be one in us. He no longer walks this earth, He lives in us in a special way, when we are baptized and in the state of grace. Let us go to the Eucharist and the tabernacle and be bathed with this light and His grace. His life will radiate from our being, and we will be the instrument that He has chosen us to be in this world.
3. R. Do you see our beloved, our beautiful, heavenly Mother, Mary – all pure and sinless, as she carried the child Jesus within her womb? Think of the radiance, for Mary is full of grace – His life radiating from her very being. The more we go to the Eucharist, the more we are filled with His grace – Jesus is in the Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity. We will be saturated with this life the more we go to the Eucharist.
4. R. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity. Look at the great gift that God has given and how He is ignored and rejected in the Eucharist. This is our calling - this is our mission: to spread the message of His love, the message of the true presence, to carry this out to the world that is suffering, to send them to the Eucharist to receive His life, the bread of life, for He feeds us with Himself. Jesus no longer walks the earth but He is truly present in the Blessed Sacrament. How God is offended by how He is treated! We must make reparation to Him for the injustices, the neglect and the hatred of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
5. R. Mary is Mother of the Eucharist. She told me a long time ago that every time that I lead a rosary I should speak about the Eucharist. Jesus no longer walks the earth, He is truly present in His Divinity and humanity in the Eucharist. We must give ourselves entirely to Him for it is in proportion to how we surrender ourselves and give ourselves to Him that we will unite as we love and serve Him doing God's will. He gives us His love. How much suffering will we suffer before we realize that there is not another way – this is the only way, and He will pursue us with the hounds of heaven until we surrender and give ourselves.
Jesus: For you have been called and chosen by Me. I am Jesus, the Son of God. You are My apostles that I am calling to go into this world and I knew that you would answer the call and come to Me. I am giving to you this grace to be My apostles, My leaders to spread the love of My heart to this hurting and suffering world.
R. Mary carried the Light of the world within her womb; we receive the Almighty God in us when we go to the Holy Eucharist and He lives within us. Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in a special way in the graced, baptized soul. As we go about our daily lives, let us be His instruments in the world. Life flows from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus, through the heart of Mary, to us. He is ministering to the hurting world this day through us, His apostles, that He is sending into the new era of peace and love. He has called us to be Christ to one another. In this world there is much suffering. It is very hard to love the unloving. He calls us to be Christ to one another. How would Christ act? Does He act as I act?
Jesus: It is My grace, My child. You must surrender and come to Me and tell Me how you thirst and long for My grace, for My life. I am waiting for you in the Blessed Sacrament. I will saturate you with this life when you come to Me. This is a Divine Plan. You are part of My Father's Plan. This is His work. You must come to Me. I will fill you with My love. I will give you wisdom for your decisions so you will know the Father's will for you.
R. Mary carried the child Jesus within her womb, we receive Jesus within us when we go to the Eucharist. Let us thank Him, and ask Him to give us great grace at this moment that He will live in us as we go into the world.
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. R. Mary is espoused to the Holy Spirit. Mary conceived the child Jesus – Jesus is a Divine Person with two natures: a human nature and a Divine nature. It is in the spiritual womb of Mary, her Immaculate Heart, that we find our little heaven on earth – our souls were created by the Father for His love. Nothing will satisfy the starving soul but the love of God. You must go to Their Hearts to be filled with this love.
Jesus: You are not alone. At every moment I am with you. I will not abandon you, I will not forget you. You are being guarded, My beloved apostles. I am sending you into the world to carry My light into the darkness.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
The Birth of Our Lord
1. R. See the child Jesus in the stable in Bethlehem. This is the Almighty God. He comes into the world a little baby that cannot talk, a little baby, Jesus the Divine Almighty God. The Almighty God subjected Himself to this for love of us.
Who are the high and mighty who, in our pride, think that they do not have to go through Mary to become very close to God. The devil has waged a war against Mary, mother of all children. How this offends her Immaculate Heart, when we ignore our spiritual Mother. Mary has asked us at Fatima to help make reparation to her heart that is pierced with thorns because of the way she is treated by her children. Jesus came into this world a little baby, the child of Mary. It is in being the child of Mary, and the child of our Father, dependent entirely upon Him, that we will more fully follow Christ. Do you see Jesus, a little baby laying in a stable? We must go to Mary and our Father, as this little baby, dependent on Them.
2. R. It is in dwelling in the heart of Mary that she will teach us about the virtues. Mary possesses the virtues more perfectly than any human person for she is humble, caring, obedient, tender and she is filled with gentleness and love. It is in her heart that we will be saturated by God's love and that the Holy Spirit will work to form us more into the image of the Christ Child. Oh, heart of Mary, we give ourselves to you for we want to be likened to Jesus, our Savior. We want to be a light. Jesus is the light of the world. We want to be the lights that shine in this world against the darkness. There are many stars in the sky. The stars that are saturated with His life are the brightest stars. The Father wants this earth to be covered with light. We must go to Him that we will be saturated with His life and shine as bright lights in the darkened world.
3. R. As more and more hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the world will be lighted with this light. It is through us that He is spreading this consecration in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. We will go into the great era of peace if the majority of hearts are hearts of love. We will go into this era in peace but if the majority of hearts continue offending our Lord and remain filled with hatred and anger and darkness, then the hearts will respond with hatred and we will have many wars.
This is the good news: that God has called us to be apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to help to spread this consecration. This is Mary's Peace Plan. If we work and work there could be peace. We must pray fervently for His grace to help us to be worthy apostles – apostles that will proceed fearlessly ahead to spread His love - the consecration of Their Hearts.
4. R. And the star shone above the bed of Jesus in the town of Bethlehem. This light will shine through us as we are saturated more and more with His life.
5. R. How are our actions this day? Do we see the light of Christ shine through us?
My beloved Jesus, it is a grace that You give to us and it is in Your grace that I am good. I am totally dependent upon You for this grace. I beg You, God, to help me to be more and more like You.
Mary places me in the Heart of Jesus and it is there, in the deepest chamber of His Heart, that I unite to the Father's love.
6. R. Do you know what it is to be embraced with the celestial embrace of the Almighty God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit? This is what our soul craves: for all eternity to have this presence of God, this vision of God – the beatific vision. We crave this, we want this. We will not be satisfied until we are in heaven, but He wants this deep union with each one of us here. He wants us to be wrapped by His Divine embrace and to know His love in a special way. While we are here, let us give our hearts to Jesus and Mary. He promised Fr. Carter (in the message in the Handbook) that He is giving great grace that we will be joined ever closer in Their Hearts.
7. R. Oh, Baby Jesus, I see You in a stable and You look so calm and at peace, but I know how You suffered. It is in Your suffering, in Your death, that You rose on the third day. It is in our suffering that we grow more and more in Your life.
8. R. Why do we balk at suffering when it is in the suffering that we are given the great gift of greater life in Him?
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
The Presentation of Our Lord in the Temple
1. R. It is in four mysteries of this Joyful Mystery that we see Christ dependent upon His Mother. He was carried in her womb in two of the mysteries and in the third mystery and fourth mystery, He is a little baby. Why are we so high and mighty that we think that we do not have to be dependent upon God, that we do not have to go to our Mother as a little baby?
2. R. Joseph and Mary took the child Jesus to the temple, and it was there that they met the old man Simeon and he prophesized the suffering to come.
3. R. Many souls, many souls, will go to heaven. By the blood of Jesus, we are saved. Jesus and Mary had to suffer. It is in Their Hearts that They show us this day—Their Hearts surrounded by thorns – They show us Their Hearts with thorns. So few look at Their Hearts and realize the deep love that God has for us.
4. R. Do we see Jesus show His Heart? Do we see the Heart, with the cross above it, surrounded by thorns? Do we realize that He is called the Sacred Heart? Mary wants us to emphasize her Immaculate Heart, but we want this little lip service love with Them. They are showing us Their Hearts. Jesus gave Himself on the cross because He wants this deep love with us. He shows us His battered body. Do we still go along reciting empty words? Are we blind that we do not see, that the emphasis is on the heart?
5. R. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary: Her Heart was invisibly pierced with a sword. Think of the seven sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The old man Simeon told Mary, "a sword too shall pierce your heart, O Mary." We must let go and let Him work in our hearts. He cries out about the cold hearts of this world. We are the apostles that He has chosen to go out into this world and to spread the messages of His burning love. Does His love burn in our hearts?
6. R. He shows us His Burning Heart. This is love. He wants us to love Him in return.
7. R. You see the face and miss the heart.
8. Jesus: How My Heart bleeds for My beloved souls. I am calling you to the deepest union, My beloved ones.
9. R. Mary's heart was invisibly pierced with a sword. How Mary suffered! We cannot even imagine minutely the sufferings of Mary in her heart. This is the love that Jesus and Mary have for all of us.
10. R. I suffered so many agonies of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that I cannot even express those things – the suffering, the messages that Jesus has delivered, are etched deeply in my heart. The cry is the same – They are longing for love, not lip service love; but deep love - love greater than we have with any person on this earth, love between the Divine Lord and us.
It is the perfect fit. Our souls crave this love. God wants to give us this love. This is the message that we need to deliver to the world.
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
1. Jesus: My beloved children, picture your brother at this moment on the edge of death, the brother that you love. His life is ended. Every moment that was so important, now is so unimportant, for the moment is here and he will go to heaven or to hell or purgatory. See someone that you love at this moment on the edge of death – someone you love dearly and you know has the chance of losing their soul. Do you want them to go to heaven? Do you wish that all would pray for them because you love them?
I love each and every soul so much that I gave My life for them. Your brother is on the edge of death at this moment and may be lost for all eternity to the fires of hell. What you do every second of your life is important in helping souls to get to heaven if you are doing what God wants in love. You must unite every action that you perform to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and offer it as a sacrifice to help so souls will be converted and go to heaven. You must spread this message to all the world for it is in prayer that you can help bring down great grace for souls. I am calling out to you to spread this message to all.
2. R. Jesus was lost in the temple. In Mary's heart there was such fear for, from the prophecy of Simeon, she knew of the sufferings to come and she knew when she was separated from Him, sufferings that she would suffer some day.
3. R. Mary and Jesus show us Their Hearts, red and beautiful, surrounded with thorns. This is how it is with us. Our hearts are filled with emotion of sorrow and joy at the same time. It is in dwelling in Their Hearts that our hearts will constantly be hearts of love despite the sufferings and how we are pressed on. This is where the key of the world lies: hearts that dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary are hearts of love. Mary said that peace or war of the world depends on whether or not hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
4. R. Mary appeared to me for almost fourteen months and for nine months of those fourteen she called out about children that would go to hell. It is so hard to know what you know and so many will not listen. What do you do when your heavenly Mother appears and delivers this message? People do not want to listen, but we know it, day after day, after day, it is etched deeply in my heart.
I cry out to you tonight for the sake of our heavenly Mother and her urgent message. We must give all our hearts – give our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and pray for the grace to carry out the great mission as apostles of the Almighty God – apostles to spread the love of the two Hearts to the world for the peace or war of the world depends on this.
5. R. Do you see the youth this day? Mary is calling us to spread the rosary and the consecration to the children. It is so easy. The children are so thirsty for this message. These are Mary's little, lost children in the world today. This was her message during this mystery of the rosary every time I prayed the Joyful Mysteries for nine months. How can we say 'no' to our heavenly Mother when we see how the children are suffering? This is our Mother Mary that is asking us to do this. I can only deliver the message. I am the messenger. You are the messengers that have been called here. The message has been delivered to you from our heavenly Mother. I delivered the message with much frustration for I know, I know what Mary has said. I have seen Mary. I suffered the agonies of her heart but the message is a message for the apostles of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, for they are the chosen ones from the Almighty God to carry this message into this world.
6. R. Do we hear the cry of Mary to spread the rosary and the consecration to the children? Can we help to do this for Mary's lost children today?
7. R. We are all Mary's children. So many of the children will be doomed forever to the fires of hell. Mary's peace plan at Fatima was this: We must consecrate our hearts, we must pray the rosary; we must observe the First Saturday devotion and we must make reparation to Their Hearts. It is so simple. If we observe these practices we will have peace in this world. Mary delivered the same message to me and she is delivering these rosaries as a big part of the completion of the Fatima message – rosary, after rosary, after rosary – fourteen months of rosaries, almost every day Mary appeared. We must consecrate our hearts, say the rosary, practice the First Saturday devotion, making reparation to Their Hearts.
8. R. In the Shepherds of Christ Movement we are spreading this consecration to the world for the Shepherds of Christ Movement is a big part of the completion of the Fatima message. Rosary, after rosary, after rosary – Mary has given, as a teaching tool, to teach the world about the love of Their Two Hearts. When she has given to us this great gift – to appear almost every day for fourteen months, how can we say no to our heavenly Mother for this rosary is a big part of the completion of the Fatima message. And, the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and we go forth as apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to help in the completion of this message delivered by Mary in 1917. And the sun looked as if it came crashing to the earth and it went back to the sky or so it appeared and when 70,000 people watched this great phenomenon the world ignored the messages of Mary and there was World War II and as she said, "communism would spread her error."
Mary has delivered this message to me almost every day for fourteen months and she has called you here to hear this message. I see what happened in World War II and it makes me sick for Mary has talked to me and I know what she says. I have seen her in front of me. I have been ignored. You are the apostles to go forth into the world. The peace or war of the world depends on the four requirements that Mary gave at Fatima. As we spread the Shepherds of Christ Movement to this world we will go more peaceably into this era of peace. If hearts are squeezed and they are hearts of love, they can turn to God. If hearts are squeezed and they are hearts of hate, there will be war. If the majority of the hearts are hearts of love we can have peace in this world for our heavenly Mother has appeared over and over again and given us her peace plan, that if we ignore God and continue to offend Him, when our hearts are squeezed we will have a situation similar to what happened in World War II for hearts filled with hate, when squeezed, respond in hate. We are the apostles to carry this message to the world. It is God's movement for the renewal of the Church and the world. As churches are consecrated in one mind, in one heart, the church will be a city of light that will shine as a beacon light to the darkened world. Through the Priestly Newsletter and through the Consecration of Their Hearts, these cities of light will shine all over the world.
Jesus: You have been called and you have been chosen, My apostles, to carry these messages to the world. Until the messages of My burning love are circulated, there will not be peace in this world. Men's hearts are cold and filled with hatred. I am giving to you abundant grace to join in one heart with each other to carry this message to the world. You must love. You must not give in to the temptation of satan to divide. You do not understand the magnitude of this plan for millions and millions of souls, this day and for generations to come, will be hearts of love, depending on how you, My apostles, answer this call today. You have been called and chosen to hear this message. You will be taunted - you will be tested, for millions and millions of souls are at stake and millions and millions of souls will fervently love Me because of your fervor and love in spreading My Movement.
9. R. If we turned out all the lights and put out all the candles in this room it would be black. One light shines with the brightest light in the darkest night.
Jesus: You, My beloved ones, are the lights to this world. Each and every person called here is an apostle. To go into the world you must not give into the temptation of satan to stop you. You must not give up. If you love and serve the Lord you will know the heavenly embrace that you will have for all eternity. You will be wrapped forever in the embrace of the Almighty God and many, many millions of souls will be wrapped in this embrace because of the work that you do today. These years are so few compared to all eternity.
R. And their hearts were filled with love for they knew the love of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Jesus: Give Me your heart and your life and I will live in you and operate through you. It is through your efforts that you can reach millions of souls. I will magnify the work that you do. I Am Who Am. I Am the Almighty God, all powerful and almighty, and I call you, My apostles, My shepherds, to carry this message to the world. I love you, I love you, I love you.
10. Hail Mary
July 20, 1996
Say: "I Love You" in Your Hearts, to All
Galatians 2: 19-20
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
R. Such a realization of identification with Jesus. Being wed to Him, being one in Him, that He is loving through me, He is acting in me. I want His life to be alive in me. It takes grace - grace filling me.
His grace fills me. I have life in Him. Life flows from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus, through the heart of Mary, through me, and I act as a channel of His life to the world. It is Jesus acting in me. We will operate with His life in us when we are filled with Him. How do we get His grace? We can go before the Eucharist.
I must identify with the Heart of Jesus. Say, "I love you _____" (my enemy). Jesus loves them.
I must be one with Him at all times. I cannot hate people or want to divide with them. Jesus loves the souls at every moment. He gave His life for every soul. The key to your heart is in loving the person that you feel divided with. "Perfect love casts out fear." (1 John 4: 18). Satan talks in our head and tells us to dislike someone, causing division. I must say to all my brothers, "I love you ____". Look into the eyes and face of the person you are harboring ill thoughts toward, and say, "I love you, I love you." Look at each person and say, "I love you."
The fear comes from satan. Even if someone has wronged you, talking about the person will not change him. God's power is mighty. When I identify with Him and pray a heartfelt prayer, it is so powerful. The more I love, the more I unite to Him, the more powerful the prayer, for He is living in me. He is mighty. We must depend on Him. My holy prayer is worth more than anything I can do by myself.
We must leave it to Him. (I smelled roses.) I must love them, if they love me or not. No matter what they do, my heart is a heart of love for I am identified with Jesus. He loves always.
Fear brings punishment, in this is love perfected, "perfect love casts our fear." 1 John 4: 18
If I continue in my fearful thinking, then I punish myself and all those I talk to. Fear can tear away at my insides. Jesus operates in peace. If God is warning me, He will also take care of me. I want Him to live in me and use me. I identify with Him always in love. When He says He will break the backs of someone, He is God, He can do that. He does not want me to break their backs. If He uses such harsh talk, we must realize that He is saying, "I am going to act when it is necessary." Jesus, I trust in You.
Fear brings punishment. I must always love my neighbors, even the ones I find difficult to deal with. If I think I have to control some things by force or anger, I must pray about my actions and do God's will. God is love. God can break the backs. God is a just God. We must love God and love one another. The greatest Commandment tells us that we must love God, and one another.
It is an act of the will, to love. We must constantly love our brothers. We must decide to love enemies. I thought God's grace would change me. I didn't know what to do because my heart was definitely divided with some of His beloved children. I prayed for grace and asked others to pray for me. He gave me this grace in this letter.
Loving means I make a decision to love. If my heart is divided every time I have thoughts that are not good thoughts toward that person, I must love them, if they are opposing God's will, I pray for them. Jesus, I love my brother, help me to love with Your Heart, not only the loving, but the unloving.
It is easy to love the loving; it is in loving the unloving He can touch their heart with His love through me. I want Him to live in me. He lives in my heart if my heart is a heart of love.
We have a fallen human nature from Eve, the mother of all the living. We must model our life after our spiritual Mother, Mary. We must go to her heart of pure love and dwell in her heart and Jesus' Heart. We will be saturated with His life and He will live in us. Are we children of the light?
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
In Mary's peace plan for the world, one of the requirements is to dwell in Their Hearts. We cannot dwell in Their Hearts if our hearts are filled with division and hatred for our brothers and unforgiveness. We cannot have peace and division at the same time. We must resolve to do the will of the Father with love and we will have peace even in struggles. We find peace and love, dwelling in Their Hearts.
And I say in my heart, "I love you" ... and send this love silently to one of my brothers. God's love is in this world through my love rooted in Him.
Vision: Last week at the Farm when I prayed the rosary, on the last Hail Mary, I saw the miracle of the sun. The sun looked like heart tissue that kept dividing. I thought that it was heart tissue. Today He told me that this was a vision of heart tissue, that in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, though we are many, we are one in Their Hearts and we are multiplying rapidly, dwelling in His beating Heart.
Song: Give Me Your Heart of Jesus
July 20, 1996
The Sun Looked Like Heart Tissue
R. Last week during Tuesday's rosary at the Farm, (July 16, 1996) instead of receiving a meditation or message on the last Hail Mary, I saw a miracle of the sun. It began as Fr. Carter prayed the second last Hail Mary. I was in such awe and detached from my surroundings that I could not pray this last meditation or message. It continued for 10 to 15 minutes. I looked at it without any discomfort to my eyes.
The sun looked like heart tissue. It was dark reddish. It kept dividing. There were red and yellow rays of light coming forth from this heart. It looked as cells dividing. It was pulsating.
He told me, that it was His beating Heart. That as we in the Shepherds of Christ Movement give our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, though we are many, we are one in Their Hearts and rapidly growing in His beating Heart, pulsating in this world as He lives in us with His burning love.
I did not say anything later, because if you look at the sun you can damage your eyes. We are not encouraging anyone to look at the sun, and we are not responsible if you do look at the sun.
July 20, 1996 - Saturday
Mary Our Model
R. The first reading was about the disobedience of Eve, how she sinned and how it displeased God, then at the Psalm (the Magnificat) I saw the contrast between Eve and Mary, how Mary is entirely pure, chosen by God.
Then, at the Gospel I saw how Jesus gave Mary to us as our spiritual Mother. Mary is the New Eve; Jesus is the New Adam. I see Jesus on the cross above Mary; she is below. He gives the seed, she receives it, she is all pure.
Mary is the model. We are tainted by the sin of Adam and Eve, with a weak fallen nature, mothered by the purest human person, Mary. Mary mothers us in her heart. We live in Him in His Heart. His life flows through these Two Hearts. We must stay, dwelling in Their Hearts. I keep struggling between Eve and Mary. I need the grace to dwell forever in Jesus and Mary's Hearts, then the grace will constantly flow and it will be Him living in me. Mary will protect me from the devil.
The devil tempts us. He works on us. Eve gave into the devil. We go to Mary, she crushed the head of satan.
We are the children of the Light. There is a constant struggle between light and darkness.
July 21, 1996 - Sunday
Satan Will Try to Stop You
Jesus: I am Jesus Christ. At this moment you are being guarded by My hand. I am telling you not to act. The seeds of time move exceedingly slow, you must be entirely free of all attachments. Let go and surrender, give yourself to Me, do not be attached to money, clothes, material possessions. I do not mean to give them up, I mean to not have any attachment of these things. The very hairs of your head are guarded.
This is a main source of communication for the completion of the Fatima message. You will be met with the greatest resistance because of the importance of these messages. It is through these messages that many souls will fervently love Me and love My Mother's Immaculate Heart. It is through these messages that many will know the secrets of My Heart. I have revealed secrets to My Heart and My Mother's heart in these messages. The Reign of My Sacred Heart and Triumph of My Mother's Immaculate Heart depends greatly on these messages. You must not fear. I am guarding your way and anyone who fervently helps you.
Great resistance will come through the leaders in the Shepherds of Christ Movement who are delaying the circulation of these messages by their lack of support. I will deal with all directly. You must remain wed to Me. I am operating through you. You will receive resistance, but you are being guarded because of My great love for you and the importance of these messages to help bring about the Reign of My Sacred Heart and My Mother's Immaculate Heart.
My Farm (Tom's Farm) is My main center for the renewal of the Church and the world. Do not worry about the details, surrender and give all your cares to Me.
The Father's Plan will unfold despite _____ and all opposition. Opposition is eminent. You must be one in Me that I will operate in you and strengthen you. This is the mighty medicine for the sickness in the world and the Church. I beg you to publish the Mass Book and all books as soon as possible.
Satan will delay you with problems. Ignore the problems and continue doing My work. Do not spend time justifying your actions, looking for solutions, or solving problems. Proceed as if nothing is attacking you and saying, "I love you, Jesus. I love you, Mary. It is for the sake of the Reign of the Sacred Heart and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, I am working. God, come and strengthen me. I want to be one in Thee. Come and live in my soul."
I am Jesus. I have spoken. You must not look for signs. By your fruits you will know I truly speak here. I refer to your messages as THESE messages, joined with Father Carter's. It is through these messages that the Sacred Heart will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph for they are a major contribution to this new era.
July 23, 1996
Love is Giving
Message given through Rita Ring
R. This is transcribed from a tape at 5:00 A.M. Jesus wished this message passed out at the Farm.
Jesus: My dear child, I ask you to surrender. When will you come to the womb of My Mother and surrender? It is there that you will receive My life. It is there that the Holy Spirit works in you to sanctify you, to change you from your willful and controlling ways. Love is the gift of self to one another. You must give yourselves. I gave Myself on the cross. Your life is a constant learning process of how to love more perfectly. Your ways of love are imperfect ways. You are molded. You are shaped by the Spirit within the heart of My Mother to My ways of love. As you dwell in her heart and My Heart, you are My work of art, for you are formed and molded into My image through the Holy Spirit. You must die to yourself child, die to yourself that I can live in you. You are resistant to change. You want to hold on to those things that are familiar to you. Many times those things that are familiar to you are not My ways. I am calling you to surrender, that the Holy Spirit can work within you and form you in the womb of My Mother more to My image and likeness. I am Jesus. I come to you to make you holy and loving. I live in you. I minister to this hurting world through you. You are transformed more and more into My image and likeness through the Holy Spirit. The incarnation continues, and you are formed and molded into My image and likeness. I live in this world in you, My beloved ones. You must surrender and let Me possess your soul. Let Me live in you. You are afraid. You are afraid in your hearts that you will be left out. Love is the gift of self to another. You will not give as long as you hold on to your selfish ways. It is in giving that you receive. It is in loving that you will be loved, I loved you first, and I give to you Myself. You must focus on how I love you. You act lovingly when you feel loved. I love you so much. Will you listen to Me and realize that I love you? You are saturated with My love, but your hearts must be open that I can fill you and mold you into My ways. Within the heart of My Mother, the Holy Spirit works to make you holy. It is in dwelling in Our Hearts, the Hearts of greatest love, that you will be saturated with My life and My love. The more I live in you, the more I act in you. You must surrender. It is an act of your will to love one another. I loved to My death. I loved when I was persecuted. I loved when I was beaten. I loved you so much. I came into this world a helpless baby to show you how to love. You must surrender and give yourself. Love is giving of yourself. The key is to focus on the giving and not the receiving. Surrender to Me, and I will give to you My divine love. And you, My child, will have enough, I provide for all your needs. You act selfishly when you are afraid. It is in fear that you punish yourself and punish all those you touch. My life will flow through you when you are an instrument of love.
R. When I give of myself, I am happy. When I am selfish, I am unhappy. Happiness is a loving heart.
Prayer: I love You, Jesus. I love you, Mary. It is for the sake of the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart I am working. God, come and strengthen me, I want to be one in Thee. Come and live in my soul.
July 23, 1996
Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Don't Let Your Hearts Be Divided
1. R. This is a rosary from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This rosary is given to us from Them as a teaching tool to help in the completion of the Fatima message. Jesus asks that we open up our hearts and that we join in one mind and one heart with one another, thinking clearly in our minds how we truly love one another and how we love Jesus and are joined in this bond in one heart with the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
2. R. The angel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary and asked her to be the Mother of our Lord. God so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son into this world that we could be saved.
3. Jesus: O My beloved ones, I come to you with a Heart of love. There is so much division and hatred in your world. I am asking you, at this moment, to open your heart and to let Me fill your heart with My love. The evil one has tempted you to fill your hearts with hate. You must put aside all division in your hearts, and open your heart now, that I can pour My love into your heart and heal the wounds in your heart. I am Jesus. I am as close as your breath. You must surrender to Me. In these trials I have taught you lessons, lessons that will help you to come and be united to Me. I love you. I love you. I love you.
4. R. The Father loved the Virgin Mary so much. He picked her to be the Mother of the Almighty God. God came into this world in the womb of Mary.
5. R. The Holy Spirit came upon the Virgin Mary, and the Word was made flesh. Who are we that we are so high and mighty, when the Almighty God came in the womb of a human person? And we are so filled with pride that we cannot stoop or lower ourselves to go to Our Father as a little, dependent child.
6. R. We see, all through the rosary, how Mary complied always to the will of the Father.
7. R. The child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary through power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus gave to us Mary as our Mother. It is in the spiritual womb of the Virgin Mary that we are formed by the Holy Spirit, more and more into the image and likeness of our beloved Jesus. O my Jesus, I want so much to be like You, and it is so hard. So many times, I struggle, and I fall. I know that it is only with Your grace that I can be more like You. It is only in my surrender totally to You, that I will be formed and molded by the Holy Spirit into this image and likeness. But I think, Jesus, I think that I surrender and I continue to fall. I am asking You, my beloved Jesus, to help to forever dwell in Your Heart and Mary's heart, the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Hearts of great love, that I may be an instrument to go into this world to spread this love to the world that is suffering this day.
8. Jesus: I have allowed you to suffer great sufferings. I am with you at every second, and I am guarding you. It is in the spiritual womb of My Mother that you will find peace and joy. You must surrender and come to her womb, as a helpless embryo, as a little child within the womb of their mother, so dependent on their mother. Mary is your spiritual Mother. She will guide you in all of your activities. It is in her heart, in her spiritual womb, that you will find refuge from the great sufferings that you will endure. You will find comfort and joy despite all of the struggles and trials, when you come to the heart of My Mother, the heart filled with pure love.
9. R. It is so hard, Jesus, so many times, and I try to go to the heart of Mary. As the struggles become more intense, I see that my refuge is found in the heart of Your Mother. I pray for the grace to be able to go to the heart of Mary and to be united in the deepest love in Your Heart, Jesus.
10. R. A little embryo in the womb of their mother is at peace. They are not afraid. They have everything that they need. Mary is our Mother. It is up to us to give ourselves to our Mother Mary, to give ourselves to Our Father, to be dependent entirely on our Mother and our Father.
Song: I Love You Jesus
1. R. Mary made haste to the hill country to be with her cousin Elizabeth, who had conceived a child in her old age.
2. R. The child within the womb of Elizabeth leapt for joy at the sight of Mary and Jesus in Mary's womb.
3. R. How Jesus is offended this day because of the lack of love and the indifference that is given to Him. The child within Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy at the presence of the Almighty God, but our Blessed Lord is treated with such irreverence in so many churches this day.
4. R. A visit from God, God gives to us His special grace. He remains with us, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, the same as the day He was carried in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He is calling out to us to come to Him and to be so close to Him, to comfort His aching Heart for the way that He is treated by so many of the souls that He loves.
5. R. God is offended by the sins of men. It is up to us to help make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary for all of the offenses against the Almighty God and the blasphemies against our holy Mother.
6. R. O holy Mother, I know that from praying this rosary that I have grown ever closer to you and to Jesus. It is in meditating on Your lives that Your lives live in our lives. We know that everything comes to us from our Almighty God. We beg you to give to us all that we need to be drawn ever closer to Your Hearts, the Hearts of endless love.
7. Jesus: And I came to this earth, and I was rejected and forgotten by so many beloved souls. And I suffered so, My beloved ones, all through My life. I knew of the sufferings of the way that My beloved souls would treat Me. I am calling to you in this rosary to give to Me your love. I am waiting and longing for you to open your heart and pour out your love to Me. I came into this world a little baby in the womb of My Mother. I call out to you today, to give Me your love. Give Me your love and comfort My Heart. It is so wounded from the indifference and the neglect of My beloved souls. I write to you these letters, these letters of My intense love. I ask you to read each letter with an open heart, that you will know how much I truly love you. When you know My love, you will give love to others in this world. You must read each word and ponder the love that I am giving to you as I write these messages to you. To love others, you must know My love for you.
8. R. Jesus was in the womb of the Virgin Mary, the Almighty God, His body was formed in her womb, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Today the incarnation goes on in us. It is in the heart of Mary that we are formed more into the image and likeness of Jesus. Jesus showed us the way. He came into the world in the womb of Mary. It is in Mary that we will unite in a deeper union with the Almighty God.
9. R. We must pray fervently for our priests and for our Church, for the devil has waged a war against the Motherhood of Mary. God shows us that the way to union with Him is through Mary. Many priests, this day, do not want to pray to Mary. We must pray fervently that people turn their hearts to our loving Mother and recognize and love and honor Mary in her Motherhood. The love in this world will come about when people are loving the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
10. R. Love is relationship. We see the relationship between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary early in His life, for the two Hearts were joined within one body. Jesus wants us to venerate His Heart next to the heart of His Mother. It is in joining in one heart, in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that we will all be one with each other.
Song: Little Child
The Birth of Jesus
1. R. Jesus came into this world a helpless baby, a naked child. This is the Almighty God. He came in such poverty in a stable in Bethlehem. He came not clothed. He came in nothing. Look at ourselves and how we hold on to so many things. The Almighty God came to show us the way. He came in dire poverty and in nakedness.
2. R. He gave His all. This is the lesson that He comes to teach us, to teach us how to love. Love is giving of ourselves to one another. Look how the Almighty God gave. He came as a helpless child, unclothed, in a stable in the town of Bethlehem, and He died with His arms spread wide on a cross.
3. R. He is teaching us in our struggles. As we struggle more and more, we learn lessons and we become closer to Him. He wants us to be His apostles to go into this world to teach the messages of His love. Love is giving. Jesus showed us how to love when He gave Himself on the cross, when He came into the world a little baby with nothing.
4. Jesus: It is in giving that you receive. It is in loving that you will be loved. My beloved ones, you must give your hearts to My Heart and the heart of My Mother. You come and dwell in Our Hearts, I will saturate you with My life and My love. This world is starving for the love of God. You are My apostles that I am sending into this world to carry the message of My love. You cannot, you cannot have division in your hearts for one another, for a heart that is divided is not a loving heart. I am calling you to fervent prayer, that you pray that your hearts will be hearts of love, that you pray for the grace to dwell in Our Hearts.
5. R. Jesus shows us how He gave. If we look at Him in the stable, we see how He came and He gave Himself. It is so hard in this world, with all of the tauntings by satan, to not give in and to be divided. But He shows us that we must be hearts of love.
6. R. My beloved Jesus, I want to love as You love, and it is so hard for I struggle and feel divided. I feel the tauntings of satan as he presses down and as he causes division in my mind. I know more and more from this struggle, my total dependency on You. I know that it is only through Your grace that I will love, but I know more and more that I can only love if I go to Your Heart and Mary's heart. I beg You for the grace that I may dwell in Your Hearts, that I may give my heart to Jesus and to Mary, that I may live this consecration every moment of the day for I am weak and I fail, and it is only through Your grace that I am good. I beg You, dear God, for this grace to help me to live this consecration all through the day.
7. R. Jesus came into this world, and He taught us about love. He no longer walks this earth. He lives in us. He loves in us. He is alive in us. He asks us to put aside all division in our hearts and to be hearts of love. I ask Jesus for the grace to help me to love, for I felt divided in my heart toward some of my brothers, and I received this grace. He told me that love is an act of the will, that each time that I have a thought of division towards one of my brothers, I must say in my heart, "I love this person." Every time I look at a person in a restaurant, or any place that I am, and I have any thoughts that are not thoughts of love or uniting with my brother, that I must say silently in my heart, "I love you."
8. R. Jesus was laid in a manger in Bethlehem, and the star shone brightly above the stable. He is the light of the world. This world is covered with darkness. It is in dwelling in His Heart that our hearts will be turned to hearts of love, hearts like His. The Father has created each one of us uniquely special, all children of God. We are all members of His human family. He wants us to love one another. It is in dwelling in Their Hearts that our hearts will be turned to hearts of love. Jesus and Mary, I give You my heart.
9. R. Mary said at Fatima until a sufficient number of hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace in this world.
Jesus: You have been called, My chosen ones, My beloved ones, My apostles of love, to march into the world, to go into the darkness. You do not run from the darkness. You go into the darkness with a heart that is filled with light and with love. You will struggle, My beloved ones. You will struggle with hearts that are filled with hate, but it is only in your heart, filled with love, that I can touch the cold hearts. You must put aside all thoughts of division, all division in your heart, division towards one another, and you must say, "I love that person. I love that person." You will be one with each other when you love each other as I intend you to love.
10. Jesus: You are My soldiers of love, marching on a world that is filled with cold hearts.
Song: Ave, Ave, Ave Maria. Ave, Ave, Ave Maria
The Presentation in the Temple
1. R. Mary carried the child Jesus in her arms to present Him to the Father. We ask Mary to carry us in her heart and to place us deeply in the Heart of our beloved Savior, for it is there that we will unite with the Father's love.
2. R. The old man, Simeon told Mary and Joseph of the sufferings to come.
3. R. From that moment on, there was a constant aching, pain, sorrow, as if swords were jabbing the heart of Mary, to know of the sufferings that Jesus would undergo. Within the heart of Mary, she carried all of these sorrows, and she shared these sorrows with the Heart of Jesus, for Jesus in His Divine knowing, knew all things. They were so intimately joined from the first moments within her womb, and They were intimately joined in Their lives.
4. R. Jesus' Heart was pierced with a lance, and we see His wounded body as He hung on the cross. Mary's heart was invisibly pierced with a sword as she lived with Jesus, through all of the sorrows of His life.
5. R. Love is relationship. There is such love between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Jesus - a Divine Person, Mary - a human person. Jesus wants such love with each one of us. He is the Almighty, Divine God, and He wants the most intimate love with His human creatures. If we understand a little, the love between Jesus and Mary, we will understand more, how God truly loves us, His human creatures.
6. R. I see the eyes of Jesus peer into the eyes of His Mother on the way to Calvary, and the eyes of Mary peer into the eyes of Jesus.
7. R. We must model our lives after the lives of Jesus and Mary.
8. R. Simeon said to Mary, "...and you yourself shall be pierced with a sword..." (Luke 2: 35) We think that we should not suffer, but if we meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary, we see the suffering in Their lives. It is in embracing the suffering, that we will grow more and more in deeper love of Jesus, that we will share more in His Divine life. Think of the heart of Mary and how she suffered through the life of Christ, how it was for Mary when she lost the child Jesus in the temple, when she walked beside Him on the way to Calvary, when she stood beneath the cross and looked at her Son as He suffered to His death. Think of how it was for Mary to hold the lifeless body of her Son in her arms under the cross, the same child that she once held in her arms. Why do we think that we should not suffer, for Jesus shows us that in the death there is the resurrection.
9. Song: Give me Your Heart, O Jesus, Give me a heart like Yours
10. R. Mary always complied to the will of the Father. It is in accepting suffering that He gives to us, that we know that we will grow more and more in our life in Him.
Song: I Am Your Sacred Heart
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. R. Mary took the child Jesus to the temple when He was 12 years old for the feast of the Passover.
2. R. They proceeded ahead and the child Jesus remained in the temple.
3. R. I have only one thought from this mystery of the rosary, and it is the thoughts in my mind and in my heart from the nine months that Mary cried out about her lost children in the world. Over and over again, it was the same cry during this mystery of the rosary, how she wants to reach her children with the love of her Son, and how many are being lost to the fires of hell.
4. R. Mary knew that she would suffer from the prophecy of Simeon. Think of the heart of Mary and how she felt when she had lost the child Jesus in the temple.
5. R. I have had experiences with the sufferings of the heart of Mary, and standing under the twelfth station, I felt the sufferings so strong in the heart of Mary as she watched her beloved Son as He died on the cross, in the heart of Mary, all the suffering in her heart for the children that would be lost despite the sufferings of her Son. Be in the heart of Mary at this moment. Be there with Mary under the cross, and look at Jesus covered with blood and see Him die. Be in her heart as she suffered immensely, for so many of her children that she loves so dearly and that she knows will not be saved despite His suffering and death because of their sins.
6. R. Every moment of our lives is an important moment, for if we are united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, every moment, if we are doing the Father's will with love, can be a moment that we are helping souls to go to heaven. Hear the bell toll and think, at this moment, the soul of your brother is on the edge of death, and what we do here may help the souls for all eternity.
7. R. The suffering of Mary is planted and grooved deeply in my heart. I cannot say in words, that I know in my heart, how Mary wants us to reach the children with the rosary and the consecration, how she has begged me and begged me to spread these rosaries to the children and to spread the consecration. There are so many children this day, Mary's little children that she loves, that do not even know about the love of her Son, Jesus, and her love, so many children in battered homes that need to know about the love of Jesus, so many children that are suffering in this world today from it's materialism and it's godlessness and are not hearing the messages of God's love. We have been called in this rosary by Mary and Jesus to go into the world and to spread the love of God.
8. R. Mary has told me over and over again that she wants us to carry these rosaries into the world. One of the requirements of the Fatima message is to pray the rosary. In all six apparitions, she told us to pray the rosary. She addressed herself as "Our Lady of the Rosary". You are the messengers to carry this rosary into this world. I ask you this day, for the sake of Mary's little, lost children, for the love of your heavenly Mother, to help me to carry these rosaries into the world and to spread the rosary and the consecrations to our youth.
9. R. There is so much talk in this world today about chastisements and what will happen and how the world is. This is the good news that Jesus has given to us, to help the lost children of this world. The good news is the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to spread this movement across the world, for when hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, they are hearts of love. It is in this movement, when we reach the priests, the sisters, the laity, and the children, that hearts will be turned to hearts of love. This is Jesus' movement for the renewal of the Church and the world. You have been called as His apostles to help carry out this mission to the world. What a great honor He has given to us.
10. R. And we will help Mary's little lost children when we help to spread this consecration throughout the world, when we spread the Shepherds of Christ Movement, for Jesus is giving great graces to join hearts ever closer to His Heart and the Heart of His Mother. He is binding us in a special way, each one of us here, joined in one mind and one heart in such love. As we pray the consecration, we are joined in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, and there will be one flock and one Shepherd. The souls of millions and millions are at stake here. This is Jesus' movement. Jesus is giving to us such grace. He is magnifying all of our efforts to help to reach the souls. We love You, and we want to be one in Your Hearts, Jesus and Mary.
Song: The Rosary Song
R. Dear Holy Spirit come upon us and fill our hearts with the fire of God's love. Work in the heart of Mary to transform us more and more into the image and likeness of God. Dear God, turn our hearts into hearts of love. Give us the grace to dwell forever and ever in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Hearts of greatest love. We love You. We love You. We love You, and we thank You for this great movement and for all of our very close friends here.
end of excerpts
July 24, 1996 - After Mass
I Saw Jesus in the Priest
R. The Mass was the greatest. I was joined in one mind and one heart with the priest. I saw Jesus celebrate the Mass entirely. I united with Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, praying to the Father. He showed me my sins and He showed me His love despite my sins, and how I can unite to Him and offer sacrifice to Him in reparation for my sins and the sins of all men.
It was Jesus who celebrated the Mass. I was entirely one in Him in this sacrifice to the Father. I could feel the graces flow on the earth as it flowed in the visions, from the cross, from the altar, on the flowers – from on high the grace flows. I see the reflective mirror like light – the light I long to be able to describe but cannot for I see it clearly, like a mirror, but a mirror does not give this description justice. It is a golden mirror of reflective light. It isn't even light – I don't know what to call it – I see it in greatest clarity and I know the grace is released from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus who is one with the priest (Fr. Carter), through Mary, under the altar, and it flows through me and on to the earth. The deeper I unite in this oneness with our Lord and Mary, the more this grace flows, for I unite and offer this to the Father with Christ in the Holy Spirit. Grace is outpoured on the earth at Mass.
Oh, the Mass - the great treasure of bountiful graces. The grace that is watered on the earth as glistening rain is poured on all of mankind. The immensity of this grace released from a holy priest, united to Christ and the people united in one mind and one heart with Christ, is beyond our comprehension.
The grace will be outpoured on the earth as hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and unite at every second to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, for grace for the souls of the earth. We make reparation to Their Hearts in this Holy Sacrifice. The immensity of grace released during the Mass, celebrated by a priest, with the holy hearts of people, is beyond all human comprehension.
He has allowed me to suffer for the sake of my sins and others. He has shown me how greatly He suffered on the cross for my anger and division toward others. He has allowed me to experience the sufferings He felt for my sins – it was awful.
This is what I see: the immense oneness, and this must be realized in the Mass. We are one body in Him. We unite in oneness with the priest. The priest should consecrate his heart to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary so that he is more and more one with God. The people need to consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary so that they are more deeply one with God. Then, the priest is deeply one in their hearts - the people are deeply one in their hearts, and they are deeply one in their hearts together. It is so powerful for the priests to consecrate their heart to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary with the people. There is such bonding between them. They are one with each other.
The immensity of grace that is released on the world when all are one, is beyond any human comprehension. Each priest will be a power house - a little city to light up the world with the fire of God's love!
Excerpts from Blue Book 2, February 23, 1994, p. 119
Jesus: ...Priests will create little cities, little cities in each church to spread the light of Christ to this sick world. Each priest can create his own little city, a powerhouse of God's love. God has all the power. His power is endless. It never runs out. It is might. You have no power except through Him. Churches filled with the intimate love of Jesus will be powerhouses.
January 26, 1994, p. 54 Jesus: ...When you live in Me, your life is a song and you play for the world the song of Jesus.
R. I saw the immense oneness at Mass. Me - one with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and Mary and all the angels and saints, one with all those gathered, one with God's children in the world, one with the priest, one with the Church.
One with Jesus - offering the sacrifice to the Father – one body, actively worshiping at Church.
Since the Mass is this great a gift, given from God to release grace, why do we not join in this oneness with Christ and the Father, and Holy Spirit, and all as mentioned above? Why would we not give our all as He did? Why would we not try to get the most out of every Mass? It is God's great gift to us.
One, holy, Catholic, apostolic – we are one in Him, we are one with Him, we are one with each other "in Him". We are more and more holy saturated with His grace. We renew this consecration and live it that we will be holy at every moment. We are Catholics: this means we are to be greater "one". We are His apostles; He pours out His grace on us and we go into this world as His apostles and He lives in us.
He allowed me to suffer. I felt as if I was on the point of death and wanted to call out from the depths of my being to the Father. The pain was the greatest ever. I will never forget how He allowed me to suffer this time. Pain - it was utter anguish and pain so deep in my guts, I cannot describe it. He revealed to me that this is how He suffered for my sins. The sins I have committed against my brother. I knew He suffered. I never knew He suffered like that. How can I have such hatred for my brothers when He loves them so much? He suffered for my refusal to love them, for my acts of anger and wanting to prove my brother's wrong and make myself right.
It is all relative: a sin must be paid for. He paid for my sins by His suffering and pain. He allowed me to feel the pain of my own sins and it was awful. I made Him suffer because I would not love. I must say to everyone I feel divided with, "I love you."
July 29, 1996
From Tell My People by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.
end of excerpt
R. As we interact with others, He loves and lives in us.
Luke 1: 26-38
In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the House of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. He went in and said to her, ‘Rejoice, you who enjoy God’s favour! The Lord is with you.’ She was deeply disturbed by these words and asked herself what this greeting could mean, but the angel said to her, ‘Mary, do not be afraid; you have won God’s favour. Look! You are to conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you must name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David; he will rule over the House of Jacob for ever and his reign will have no end.’ Mary said to the angel, ‘But how can this come about, since I have no knowledge of man?’ The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will cover you with its shadow. And so the child will be holy and will be called Son of God. And I tell you this too: your cousin Elizabeth also, in her old age, has conceived a son, and she whom people called barren is now in her sixth month, for nothing is impossible to God.’ Mary said, ‘You see before you the Lord’s servant, let it happen to me as you have said.’ And the angel left her.
R. Mary visited her cousin Elizabeth; Christ is to be the light in us. We act as channels of His life to each other. The more we are filled with His life, the more we are like Him, the more He is manifest in this world today. He lives in us. Mary carried the body of Christ within her when she went to visit Elizabeth; we carry His life in us. Jesus lives in us. As we dwell in Their Hearts today we live this visitation mystery in our lives. We bring Christ in us to others and they bring Christ in them to us.
The Birth of the Lord
R. Christ in us
We are constantly growing in our Christ-life. Mary is bringing this Christ-life forth in us as we dwell in her heart and the Holy Spirit sanctifies us (makes us holy). We are little dependent babies, dependent on our Mother and our heavenly Father. The Father chose Mary to be Mother of Jesus. The Father intends Mary to be our spiritual Mother, bringing forth the Christ-life in us. Oh, the light shines from God. We are souls saturated with His life. A child is the little dependent baby of their Father and Mother. When the child is formed in the spiritual womb of Mary through the workings of the Holy Spirit, we are children of the light. The child is growing in the image and likeness of Jesus, their Savior. Christ shines forth. We are children of the light. Christ lives in this world today in a special way in the graced baptized soul. The world is lighted more and more by Christ in us. We are the children of the light. The Light of Christ shines in our eyes.
Presentation in the Temple
R. We give ourselves to our Father. We go to Church. We are given the sacraments.
We come as little children to be formed and made holy. We surrender to the workings of the Holy Spirit in the Church and in the heart of Mary. We want to be led to greater sanctity. We suffer and are raised to new life. Our life, a constant dying and rising in Him. Mary's heart was pierced invisibly by a sword seven times. His life, flows through the sacraments. Life flows from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus, through the heart of Mary into us, and we act as channels of His life in this world.
The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are on fire for love of us. Our hearts given to the Father. The Church is the body of Christ. The Church is the fountain of His life.
In the rosary we identify our lives with the lives of Jesus and Mary. We want to touch the lives of others – Christ lives in our graced baptized soul. We are one with Jesus and Mary. We dwell in Their Hearts. We are instruments of God's love.
Oh, holy fountain of Grace, the Church. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are the hearts of greatest love. Life flows from the Church to us and to the world – We dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We act as channels of love to the world. We are children of the light.
The Finding in the Temple
R. The Child Jesus remained behind. We will find this fountain of life in the Church through the sacraments. Life flows abundantly from God through the sacraments. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist at Church. We are the members of His mystical body. The Church is the Body of Christ.
Jesus was found teaching in the temple. The doctors were astounded at His wisdom and knowledge. We go to Christ for our answers. We are dealing with wisdom and knowledge. Jesus is to be adored and worshipped as He should be. Jesus is the Center in the life of the priest and sisters and faithful hearts of many of the priests, Sisters and the faithful hearts. We must tell them to consecrate their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
Jesus knew that we would be lost and would stray from His Heart. Mary called at Fatima to tell us that we must go to Their Hearts. Holiness is found in Their Hearts. The peace of the world depends on the consecration to Their Hearts in our churches, in our hearts, in our world.
It is in meditating on the mysteries of the rosary we will live Their lives in our lives and that Christ will live in us in the world today. We must get the Shepherds of Christ Movement into the churches.
July 30, 1996
Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Agony in the Garden
1. R. This is a rosary from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let us join in one mind and one heart. Let us give our hearts to Jesus and Mary, and let us ask the Holy Spirit to come and to fill us with the fire of God's love.
2. R. It is in the rosary that we meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary. It is in meditating on Their lives that we live Their lives in our life.
3. R. Jesus wants us to be so close to Him. He wants to live in our life. As we go about our day, He wants to touch those we touch. We must open up our hearts, and let Him work in this rosary that we may be drawn closer and closer to His Heart.
4. R. We are commissioned in Baptism to carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. As we meditate on the mysteries of this rosary, let us feel this mystery in our life. We live this mystery in our lives. We meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary.
5. R. Be with Jesus in the garden. See Him there is such agony, stooped over with such pain within His Heart that we cannot even imagine. See Him there. See His face, the anguish in His face. See His body stooped over. See the tenseness in His body, and see Him all alone.
6. R. I know many times, Jesus, I feel such suffering in my life. I know a little of the suffering that You suffered. I want You, Jesus, to live in Me. I want You, Jesus, to minister to those You love, through me. I want, Jesus, to see You in my brothers. Help me to be more like You, and help me to see You in all my brothers.
7. R. Jesus wants to be one in us. If we see Jesus in the garden, all stooped over and sweating blood, if we see this agony of our beloved Jesus, let us, when we are undergoing suffering, remember Jesus and identify this suffering, that He is allowing us to undergo, with His suffering.
8. R. It is in living Their lives in our life, that we will more identify with Him in all of our actions.
9. R. I go back over my life and I can see the times that He allowed me to suffer, and I can think how important those times were to help me to grow more and more in my life in Him. These are very special moments in my life, for they were the turning point that helped me to be closer to my beloved Jesus, the one that I love so much.
10. R. God showed me a vision of a dark cavern, and the walls were pointed rocks. It was totally black and so small, and I felt the rocks as they pressed against my body. It was in that dark cavern, it was in the darkness, it was in the pressing down in my life, that I met my beloved Jesus. And then He took me into another room that was dimly lighted. There the walls did not press in. Although they were still covered with rocks, there was light, and the rocks did not press in on me. It was in that dark room, when it was so dark and so small, that I turned to Jesus and He took my hand and led me into the light.
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. R. See Jesus, His beautiful, dark hair. See His body, and see the men as they come to Jesus and they lead Him away to be scourged. Jesus does not resist the men. Jesus goes willingly, and He allows the men to tie Him to the pillar.
2. R. My beautiful God, it is many times in my life that I have suffered persecution and words that others have said to me, and it was in those times that it was so hard that I thought that they would never end. But I look back, now, over those times with great joy, because it was in the suffering that I met You, my beloved Jesus, that I saw Your eyes, that I saw the end of the tunnel, that I saw the light after so much suffering, and that I was embraced by You, my Divine Lover, that I felt Your presence - the presence of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And nothing, nothing on this earth can compare to one second of feeling this presence of the Almighty God.
3. R. Jesus stood at the pillar and they beat Him, and they tore His beautiful skin. He was covered with wounds all over His body. His face was swollen. His eyes were covered with blood from the blows to His head. Jesus did not resist. Jesus did not fight back. Jesus stood there and took all of this treatment.
4. R. Think of how it is to love someone so dearly and to be offended by them and how it hurts our heart. Think of how it was for Jesus to stand at the pillar and to be beaten by the men that He loved so much.
5. Jesus: I am with you in all of the trials that you are suffering. I am so close to you. Look at Me. Look into My eyes covered with blood and wounds. Look deeply into My eyes, and see the gentle love that I have for you. Do not be afraid, My beloved ones, for I know that you are suffering in your lives, but I am as close as your breath. I am with you at every moment and every second. You must have before your eyes this vision of the scourging at the pillar. This is the love that I have for you. See the blood on My face. This is the blood that I shed for love of you. I am Jesus. I am longing and thirsting for your love. I am waiting for you. It is your love that comforted My aching Heart when they beat Me at the pillar. Come to Me, My sweet child, and tell Me how much you love Me. I love you. I love you. I love you.
6. R. Jesus, I keep praying for the grace, for I want to be so close to You, and I want to feel You so close to me. I pray and I pray, and sometimes You feel so far away. When the struggles press in on me, Jesus, I feel the struggles so hard against me. But I know, Jesus, that You allow me to suffer, many times, for the sake of Your precious souls. I love You, Jesus. Please, give me the grace, the grace that I need to do whatever it is that You want me to do.
7. Jesus: My child, you must remember that I am with you at every second. In all of your activities, you must unite with Me. In all of your thoughts, you must come to Me. You must let Me live in your life.
8. R. Jesus no longer walks the earth. Jesus lives in us, and He ministers to this hurting world through us. We are His hands. We are His Heart beating in this world today. My beloved Jesus, I want You to live in me, but I know that I am totally dependent upon You to give me what I need. I beg You for the grace that I will be more and more like You, that I will do more and more what You want me to do. Jesus was scourged at the pillar for love of us. See Him there. See the blood around His eyes, the blood on His arms, the open wounds on His body. See this man, this man - Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came to this earth and allowed Himself, the Son of God, Almighty and all powerful, to be bound to a pillar. See Jesus and know how much He loves us.
9. R. When I feel pressed on, when I feel persecuted and whipped many times with words, I must unite my sufferings to the sufferings of Jesus and remember Him at the pillar.
10. Song: I Love You Jesus
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Crowning with Thorns
1. R. Jesus no longer walks the earth. Jesus lives in us. Look at us. Look at us and see. Do we act like Jesus? When we are under duress, do people look at us and see Jesus? This is the time that Jesus wants to touch our brothers. How are we when we are under duress? Do we act like Jesus?
2. R. I looked at myself, and I saw how befragled I was many times, and I thought of the peace of Jesus. Even as He stood at the pillar and was whipped, there was not anxiety. Jesus suffered. Jesus was crowned with thorns. Jesus carried the cross. Jesus died on the cross. But His way was always the way of peace and love. So many times under little struggles, I saw myself as He let me see myself, and I knew that I did not act like Jesus.
3. R. Jesus, I want to be the light that shines in the darkness, but it is so hard and how miserably I feel. Jesus, I need grace, and Jesus replied to me that love is an act of the will, that I must love all of my brothers, that I must consciously say in my heart, "I love you," to all of my brothers. When I am taunted by satan with thoughts of division in my mind, I must look at my brother in my mind and say, "I love you." Jesus told me that He would give me the grace, but that love is an act of the will, and I must will to love my brothers, all my brothers, that I must not have preconceived ideas of people I do not even know. I must send them love silently, when I see people and say, "I love you, my brother.'
4. R. Look at the gentle face of Jesus, His beautiful, brown hair, and His beautiful eyes. Look at Him as He sits on the mock throne, and they pound into His precious head a sharp crown of piercing thorns. Jesus suffered, how Jesus suffered to His Heart and to His body for love of us. They pounded into His head - thorns. Think of the thoughts that we think, of division towards those that He loved. Jesus suffered for the things that we do to one another, for the thoughts that we have. Jesus paid for the thoughts that we have with a crown of thorns.
5. Jesus: You are My soldiers of love that will march into the world, that will carry a banner of light. All will see you, and they will see My light shining from you. I am giving to you great grace that you will have hearts that are filled with love, that your hearts will unite to Mine, that we will be one. You must put aside all thoughts of division toward one another. You must will to love all your brothers. You are My apostles that I am sending into the world that will shine as the brightest lights in the darkness. I am calling to you, this evening, to make an effort to tell all your brothers how you love them, to put aside thoughts of division, and change your thoughts to thoughts of love. In My Heart there is love. When there is division in your heart, your heart will not unite with Mine.
6. R. In our minds there is pride. Jesus tells me over and over again about the pride in the minds of men. Look at Jesus as He sits on the throne, and they pound into His head the crown of thorns. See the blood as it rolls down His face and covers His eyes and His ears. Jesus truly paid for the price of our pride with His suffering.
7. Jesus: I call you to be little children dependent on your heavenly Father. I call you to be the children of My Mother. I call you to be humble, to be loving, to come to Me and I will fill you with My love.
8. R. It is in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Hearts that are filled with such love, that our hearts will be turned into hearts of love. It is in love that we will have peace in the world. When hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, they will respond with love and not with hate.
Jesus: I am calling you, My beloved ones, to go into the world and to spread this consecration, for many hearts this day are cold.
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
Jesus: My way is love. I call you to love. It is an act of the will to love.
10. Song: Crown Him With Many Crowns
Jesus: I love you. I love you. I love you. I am the King of Kings, and they crowned Me with a crown of thorns.
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Carrying of the Cross
1. Jesus: I am alive. I am alive. I am alive, and I live in your heart. My dear one, how are you carrying your cross this day? See Me with My cross on My back, and look into My eyes for My eyes are filled with love for you. I allow you to suffer, for it is in the suffering that you will unite more and more with Me in such love.
2. R. We see Jesus with the cross on His back. We see Jesus, His head crowned with thorns and His body covered with wounds. Jesus had lost so much blood that He could hardly go on, and He fell under the weight of the cross, and they jabbed into His body.
3. R. Jesus gives to us suffering that we will unite closer to Him. Look back over your life, and see, many times, how He allowed us to carry the cross, how it was so hard and we wanted to give it up. Think of Jesus carrying the cross and how He went on. Even though He fell to the ground, He went on. It is in identifying our suffering with Jesus that we will be able to stand all that He sends us and that we will grow more and more in His life.
4. R. Did you carry the cross and carry the cross and carry the cross, and then you said, "This is just to hard. Jesus, take this cross away."
Jesus: My dear ones, I watch you. Every second, I watch you. And I watch you struggle, and I know what is coming in your lives. I know the grace that you will receive. I know the life that you will have. I know how close we will become. I am asking you, this night, to carry the cross on your back and to know that I am giving you these sufferings that you will grow more and more in My life.
5. R. Jesus, I meditate on You carrying Your cross, and I see Your eyes and I see the blood covering Your body, but many times when I struggle, I do not identify these sufferings with Your passion until it is so bad, and then I identify it with the passion. Help me to identify everything in my life with Your life.
6. R. We are commissioned in Baptism to carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. Oh the glory, the glory that we receive when we become closer to our beloved Savior, for nothing, nothing on the face of this earth can compare to this intimate love with our beloved Jesus.
7. Jesus: I love you. I love you. I love you. I am guarding you. I am watching you. I am with you at every second. You must surrender and let go, and you must trust in Me, knowing that I am here at every moment and that you are never alone. I am watching you. I am watching you, and I am loving you.
8. Jesus: I am teaching you this day. I am teaching you the lessons of My love for you are My apostles that will carry My love into this world. You do not understand how great is the mission that I have called you to.
9. R. And He fell to the ground and His chin hit the earth, and they poked at Him and they pushed Him. He was so weak and covered with blood and wounds, but the greatest sufferings were not the sufferings that He experienced to His body, they were the sufferings that He suffered to His most gentle, loving Heart.
10. R. Look into the eyes of Jesus and Mary on the way to Calvary. Be caught in the embrace between the look between the Son and His Mother. Let us be caught in the embrace of this love between these Two Hearts, the Hearts that love us so.
Song: A Song from Jesus
1. Jesus: Will you walk with Me on the way to Calvary? Will you carry the cross on your back? Will you take the wounds that I send to you? Will you say, "Yes, yes Lord. I love You, Lord. I give myself to You."?
2. Jesus: It is in giving that you receive. My beloved ones, see Me hanging on the cross, My arms outstretched. I gave My all for love of you. You must give yourselves to Me. We will be one depending on how much you give yourself to Me. Pray for the grace to surrender and to die to yourselves.
3. Song: Unless a Grain of Wheat
4. R. I want to be one with You, my beloved Savior, to unite in such oneness with You. I pray for the grace that I may die more and more to myself and become one in You. I love You. I love You. I love You.
5. R. See Jesus on the cross, both hands are pierced, both feet are pierced. His head is crowned with thorns, and He has all the wounds of His entire passion, and He hangs on the cross with every wound, with every wound in His head, with the piercing in His hands and His feet. Be with Jesus in those last moments before His death. Be with Him and feel the pain. And He calls out to His Father, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
6. Jesus: My beloved one, I allowed you to experience this suffering, to know what it was to suffer for I truly suffered for love of you. I suffered as I hung on the cross for the words of hatred that you say about your brothers. I am Jesus. I am asking you to give yourselves to Me and to one another, to love Me and to love one another. I suffered. I suffered because of the hatred in your hearts, because of the words in your mouth that were condemning toward one another. I am sending you into the world, My soldiers of love. Pray for the grace that you will be pure in your hearts.
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. R. I knew that Jesus suffered. I saw Jesus all through the passion, and I saw His bloody body. I saw Him as He hung on the cross, but I did not realize. I did not realize until He allowed me to suffer and told me that I was suffering for the words that I say toward my brothers. See Jesus as He hangs on the cross, as His hands are pierced, and His head is crowned with thorns. See every thorn that is piercing His head. See all the wounds on His body. See His withered body as He hangs the seconds before His death, and feel the pain in His body for He suffered. He suffered for my sins, for your sins. He suffered for all of the words of hate that we say about one another. We are the children of light that will carry the messages of His love into the world. If someone looks at us when we are under duress, do they see Christ in us?
10. Jesus: You must come to My Heart, and I will fill you with My love. But love is an act of the will. You must say in your heart, whenever you are taunted by thoughts of division, "I love my brother. I love my sister. I love that person." and send love to all that you meet. Silently in your heart send them love for you are My Heart this day, beating in this world. Send them My love. I am alive. I am alive. I am alive, and I live in your heart.
R. And they pierced His heart with a lance, and what came forth was blood and water. He truly gave His all for love of us, and He gives His all to us this day. We must go to Him and ask Him to fill us with His love.
See Mary under the cross, and feel the pain in her heart, the pain to know how many of her children would be lost because of their hatred and anger. Mary has called us to be the children of light, to go into the dark world and to spread the love of her Son. It is under duress that we will spread His love, and it will touch many hearts. We must pray to be holy. We must go to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and dwell in Their Hearts that we will be made holy.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Jesus: You are the hearts of love beating in this world today. I have called you in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to go into the world and to spread My love. Give Me your heart. Do not think thoughts of division toward one another. Think thoughts of love. My Heart is a Heart of love. You must pray for the grace to grow more and more in holiness. You must pray for the grace to love.
August 1, 1996 - Agonies
He Sweat Blood
R. I was at the end of the bed. I felt as if I could sweat blood - such agony, I was sitting on the floor.
Hanging over the communion rail at Immaculata – I knew the agony in the garden. Being misunderstood - knowing so much. Nobody understanding what Jesus said!
Being whipped at the pillar - bruises. How it felt to be whipped and beaten. He didn't fight back - He took it!
August 1, 1996 - St. Ignatius Church - 9:00 Mass
Mass was Awesome
R. Totally wiped out. The greatest Mass ever, felt as if I couldn't move or write.
Like grabbing on to a hot wire - I am wiped out. "I have put before you life or death."
Fire of His love. Total surrender.
I told God on the way down if I had my wish all I wanted was to be united to Him.
Oh how I love God! I felt totally listless, as if not a care in the world. The way I sometimes feel after Mass.
August 1, 1996
See the Big Picture
R. God comes as a little bare baby – even if we suffer, which we will, we remain Christ-like and we rely totally on Him.
Mary walked by His side, totally silent. Would it have done Jesus and Mary any good to try to convince the men?
We must see the big picture. God will do what He wants, we are opening our hearts to God's grace when we surrender to Him.
All the energy wasted - trying to prove a point. Who listens? We must unite to God and let Him do it! Christ does it! Humility!
When Christ is missing from the picture, it is awful. Mary searching for Christ in the temple.
August 1, 1996
Division Starts in the Heart
R. Jesus comes naked in the world. God is all powerful. Look at the sky, see the sun. We think we have to control things. He tells us to let Him do everything. Mary was silent. If I model myself after Jesus, I have stripped myself of my will opposed to His will. Why should I fear? I need to leave it all up to Him.
Mary presented the Child Jesus in the temple, to the Father. Mary places us in the Heart of Jesus. It is there we go to the Father.
I feel so connected to the priest for He represents Christ to us. I feel the presence of Christ in the priest.
Ways of Christ: Without fear - never fearful, naked, never carried stuff on His back, gentle, loving, never anxious, accepted suffering, silent, gave Himself - (give your shirt) - did not hold back.
Ways of Mary: Silent, always did the will of the Father, loving, beautiful, sorrowing and loving, selfless.
Imperfections - Imitations of Christ
Dying to ourselves Dying to self
Rising in Him Rising to Pure Hearts
Our hearts are being made more pure. Only in purity in heart can we unite deeply to Him. We are constantly learning how to let go of impurities in our hearts. He gives us the grace. He gives us the lessons. It is an act of the will to choose love instead of bitterness. We struggle, we have a fallen human nature, from the sin of Adam and Eve, and our nature is elevated in baptism – We must constantly keep our focus on Him, our eyes on Jesus and Mary, as our models. We give our hearts to Them. We are hearts of love. There is peace in our hearts and peace in the world. We give into temptations, many times. Sometimes people have hearts of bitterness and hate and selfishness and the world suffers. There are wars when people's hearts are hateful, they strike out at others like an attacking snake and cause wars.
Division starts in the heart. Wars do not happen overnight. Time after time in the silence of a man's heart he gives into thoughts of division. He conjures up reasons why he is justified to hate some person or group of people. He says (an act of the will) "yes" to hatred and bitterness, then it is eminent in the situation that he will respond in bitterness and hate. He allows his heart to stir up with anger. Anger is a force that needs to be vented. The more anger is in his heart, the bigger the explosion.
People have years and years, generations and generations, of bottled up anger. They release it when it gets to a pressure point. Does this happen because the person it is directed at is angry? No, it happens because of the person who is angry, explodes, or acts on their anger at another. Their hearts are not pure. When they could have chosen to love, they gave into thoughts of hatred in their hearts.
Jesus tells me I must love. He tells me in my heart, I must love. Love is an act of the will. Love is peace. Love is always. Love does not give into thoughts of hatred and division. Love, loves when it is tempted to divide. Love, loves the beggar. Love, loves the rich man. Love, loves all...the shabby dressed and the most perfected. Love, loves the educated and the uneducated. Love, loves because Jesus loves. We look at Jesus and Mary: we do not look to Adam and Eve! We do not give into our fallen human natures – we pray for the grace to respond in love.
The reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart will occur when men have given their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
Our walk to Calvary, following in Jesus' footsteps.
Jesus is love. We must discipline our thoughts with love.
Whenever division is created in our heart toward our brothers, we must realize satan wishes to divide us from them. When we give into division in our hearts, it makes us feel bad. I cannot be divided in my heart against my neighbor and be deeply united to God. God is love. I may not agree with my neighbor, but I pray for them.
How do I respond in love? When I have thoughts of division toward my brother, I must choose love over division. Love is an act of the will. I must say in my heart, I love _____.
When my heart is troubled and filled with doubt and worry, I know the devil is working. God is peace. At this point I must tell Jesus how I love Him. I love You, Jesus. I will not give into thoughts of confusion and doubt. I give myself to Him.
Man was created to love God and love one another.
I must discipline my thoughts. The seeds are sown in our hearts. They cannot germinate if I do not nourish them. Seeds of love will grow into a great vine – it must be nourished with love.
We look to Jesus and Mary as our models. How did they respond? They always loved.
Let us walk the walk to Calvary with Jesus. Let us walk in love. Let us carry the cross with love in our hearts. He was persecuted, whipped, and He responded in love.
Response to God's love: He first loved us. I must focus on His love for me so that I can love in return.
Christ is the teacher. Jesus and Mary are our models. As we model our lives after Them, we become the teachers in today's world. Who does He send when we say no?
The cycle is this: to respond in love we must know God's love first. We are given the craving for His love. This is our greatest appetite. When we feel loved ourselves, we want to love others.
Love is like fire - it spreads; hatred is filled with force. Will we plant seeds of love or seeds of anger? As we are in our hearts, so shall we be in the world.
The Lord has watered our hearts with love; hatred dries out the plump heart and leaves it barren.
Hatred is loneliness; love is binding.
Hatred is painful; love is happiness.
Hatred is unrest; love is peace.
God Is Love.
How it hurts our Savior to give so much and to see all who would respond to His love with anger and bitterness.
Jesus said to me: Are you doing this for Me or for you? Then He said, "plant My seeds."
August 5, 1996
A Shooting Candle
R. After Communion: I see a glow around the candles, so hard to explain, golden and solidly transparent, almost as wide as the squatty little candle here in a slightly tapered fashion. I do not even know how to describe it, for it is mystical and it is like nothing I have ever seen. It is a glow, but it is solidly there. I write this, for I know there is some significance. On August 5, 1996, I know it was a 5th, I was consumed with the fire of His love after the reception of the Eucharist and the candle top flew off as we prayed at Mass. It was a very heavy brass, circular ring, very wide and it was as if a shot of fire came from beneath it and it flew from the corner of the altar with this stream of fire that sizzled to the place where the Host had been consecrated in the center of the altar, leaving a deposit of wax.
August 5, 1996
The Agony in the Garden
1. Jesus: Put aside all of the distractions in your mind and focus totally on Me. In this rosary, you will meditate on My Passion and My death. It is in meditating with a heart that is open and filled with love, that you will know My love in your heart. You must surrender to Me at this moment. Let go of everything that is stopping you from having union with Me. I am waiting and longing for you to unite to My Heart in deepest love. Walk with Me as I walked on the way to Calvary. As I am beaten and crowned with thorns, as I carried the cross on My back, walk with Me and share in My sufferings. For I am with you in a special way this 5th of August in this rosary, and I will deliver to you the messages of My burning love. I am Jesus. I love you. I love you. I love you.
2. Jesus: I see you. I see you there, and I am watching you. I ask you to come into the garden with Me and to kneel with Me now, to be there and to think in your minds of all the sins of all men. Think in your minds of the sins since Cain and Abel. Think of all of the sins of each and every soul that is on this earth at this moment, of all of the sins of men that are killing babies. Think of these sins. Think of the vileness and the hatred in the hearts of these men. How I suffered, in the garden, as I thought of each and every sin from My beloved souls that I love so much
3. Jesus: Will you comfort Me? Will you be there with Me as I suffer, as I am stooped over, and in such utter pain, the pain so strong in My Heart.
4. R. Be with Jesus in the garden, and see Him as He kneels there. See Him buckled over with excruciating pain. His body tense and see the sweat as it breaks out on His forehead, sweat of blood. This is the agony that our beloved Savior suffered. Think of the greatest agony that you have suffered in your life, when you were alone and suffering. Intently think of the pain in the Heart of Jesus to love as only God can love and to be treated as He is treated by His beloved souls. Think of how it is to love someone so much and to be ignored and forgotten and treated hatefully, and think of Jesus how He loved, the Almighty God, that He came to this earth, that He gave Himself for love of men, and to know all of the men that would hate Him.
5. R. I see You, my beloved Jesus, in the garden, and I see the blood as it comes forth from Your body and falls to the ground. I see You bent over in pain and agony, and I want to comfort You with my acts of love. I know that as You suffered so in the garden for the sins of men, that You were comforted by the love that we give to You this day.
6. Jesus: I have called you to the Shepherds of Christ Movement to pray for the priests of this world. It was in the garden that I suffered such agony for the priests and the religious that treat Me with such indifference. I love My religious with such love, and I am forgotten by My chosen ones. I am calling you to pray, to pray, to continue to pray with all your hearts for the religious, for they will lead many back to My burning Heart of love through your prayers. I am Jesus. I am asking you to continue to spread this Movement throughout this world for I am magnifying your efforts.
R. See Jesus, in the garden, humped over, and see the blood as it falls to the ground. This is an urgent message. This is a request made by our beloved Savior that we pray fervently for our priests. It is so important that we pray, that God is talking to us and asking us to pray. How can we say 'no' when we see His blood hit the ground?
7. R. This is urgent. God is speaking to us because of the sufferings of the body of Christ. Because there is such godlessness in this world. God is calling to us to go into the world and to spread His love. Look at the children that are being murdered in the wombs of their mother. Look at the television shows and how the minds of children are being poisoned. Look at what is accepted. Look at the youth that do not even know the name of God. God is calling out to us to go into this world and to reach the souls that are suffering and in pain. How can we turn away when we see Jesus buckled over and covered with a bloody sweat in the garden of Gethsemane?
8. R. Think, the Almighty God loved His creatures so much that He took on a human nature, and He came into this world.
9. R. He came that we would go into this world and that we would touch many souls as He lives in us. We are Christ to one another this day. He lives in us. Let us look at Jesus intently in the garden and see the love that He has for us, and ask ourselves, "What am I doing for Jesus?" Look at our lives. Are we walking this earth and people are seeing His life alive in us? Are we the teachers as Jesus came and taught us? Are people learning from us as He lives in us this day? How can we say 'no' to Him, for He has called us and given us this special calling to be His leaders to go into the world and to spread His teachings to the world today.
10. Hail Mary
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. Jesus: Come to Me, My beloved ones. Come to Me and come to My Heart, for I see you there. I see you tired, and I see you weary. I am Jesus, the Almighty God, and I will refresh you. You must come into My Heart and let Me hold you. I love you, and I am guarding you at this very moment. Are you tired? Are you afraid? I am with you in your every thought. Come to Me and come into My Heart.
2. R. I see Jesus tied to the pillar. I see His wrists torn and His body badly battered. Look at the wounds, the wounds that are open and filled with blood. Look at Jesus and watch the men with their angry faces as they lift their weapons and come down on the precious flesh of our beloved Savior.
3. Jesus: My way is love. My way is always love. I loved the men that persecuted Me and tore My flesh. I came, My beloved ones, to teach you My way of love. In this world today, you are suffering because of the persecution that you are receiving. You are My teachers that I am sending into the world today to teach the message of My love. I loved the men that beat Me and crowned Me with thorns.
4. R. The seeds of time move exceedingly slow. Within the heart of man, there is much hatred and anger. We look at the Heart of Jesus, the Heart of greatest love, and the pure heart of His loving Mother. In order to unite with the Heart of Jesus and the heart of Mary, our hearts must be pure.
5. Jesus: How is your heart? I want to speak to you about the division that is in your heart. You will not unite with My Heart if you continue to hold division, bitterness, or anger in your heart. You must pray for the grace to have a pure heart. You must cooperate with the grace that I am giving to you.
6. R. Peter cut off the ear of the high priest's servant. Jesus healed the ear. The Almighty God is all powerful. We see His power during the Passion, but He stood at the pillar and allowed His body to be beaten and torn. He bled, and He allowed the men to treat Him with such cruelty.
7. R. God is love. Jesus is the teacher. He teaches us His way of love. As we meditate on the mysteries of the rosary, we learn from Him and how He loved. How is our heart when we are persecuted? How do we react when we are suffering and under duress? Are we the teachers of the Christ that lives within us? Do people see us befragled or do people see Christ within us when we are pressed on? Jesus no longer walks this earth, but Jesus lives in us and He has given to us this special calling to be His teachers and to spread His love into the world. He is giving us abundant grace to be able to go out into the world and to spread this love.
8. Jesus: Is your heart divided, My dear ones? I am talking to you. When any thoughts of division toward your brothers come into your mind, you must respond in love. My way is always love. At the first thought of division, you must respond in love. Do not give in to any thoughts of hatred or anger in your mind and in your heart.
9. Jesus: You will be persecuted and you will suffer. Every day, you carry your cross as you walk into this world, for you are My children of light, and as you carry your cross, many will persecute you. You must come to Me. You must always respond in love to all those who persecute you. Do not give in to the tauntings of satan to work in your minds.
10. R. I prayed for the grace to love, to love as Jesus wants me to love because it is so hard to love many times, and He told me that love was an act of the will. He has now told me that every time that I have any thoughts of division in my mind and in my heart, I must say that I love that person. If I have to say it all day, because I have found out that when I give into these thoughts of division that I separate myself, to a great degree, from Jesus.
Jesus: Satan will talk in your minds to try to divide you, My beloved ones. You are My children of love. You must keep your hearts pure and filled with love. You must love all your brothers and bring your cares to Me. Do not give into thoughts in your mind that are unloving, bitter, or hateful for they will cause anger in your hearts, and you will respond at some time with that anger.
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Crowning with Thorns
1. Jesus: Oh, the torments of the mind! Is your mind tormented, My beloved ones, by thoughts of division, by thoughts of separation, by confusion and doubt? My way is love. I give to you My way of love to always respond in love to all the thoughts that are within your mind. You must always love your brothers. Say to yourselves, "I love my brother", and when you are filled with doubt and confusion, tell Me of your love. Do not give in to thoughts that are confusing and filled with doubt. Come to Me, and tell Me your cares and tell Me your love. Satan will work in your minds and cause you discomfort in your hearts. My way is love. You must come to Me. Tell Me of your cares. Tell Me of your love. Tell Me of your struggle. I am the Almighty God. I am all powerful. You see the sun in the sky and the moon in the night. You see life in a blade of grass, and you see how I care for the lilies of the field. I am the Almighty God. I am calling you to come to Me in your struggle, to respond always in love in your hearts that your hearts may be pure and filled with love. You are the teachers of My love in this world today. You must respond always in love.
2. Jesus: Do you feel pressed on in your minds by the thoughts of division and confusion? My way is peace. My way is love. Look at My head crowned with thorns. Look how the thorns pressed into My head. Now, think of the thoughts that are pressing in your mind. Surrender, My beloved ones, for I am all powerful. I will set you free. I will take all your cares away. Come to Me. I am the Almighty God and I love you with a burning Heart on-fire for love of you.
3. R. Jesus shows us how He sacrificed, how He sat still and allowed the thorns to be pounded into His head. We see the blood as it comes down His head. We see the blood as He is scourged at the pillar. We see the blood and the sufferings that He went through, mental torment and such anguish to His Heart in the garden, and we look at those things that are pressing on our mind today. Jesus tells us to surrender, for He knows the pain of the thorns that pressed into His head. He knows the pain. He came to this earth, the Almighty God, and He took on human flesh that He would teach us His way of love. His way is always love. He is love, and He tells us today that we must respond in all of our thoughts with love towards our brothers, for hatred and bitterness stay in our hearts and our minds and sometimes later we may respond in great anger from the hatred that we let grow in our minds and our hearts.
4. R. It is in the quiet of our minds that we give in to thoughts of division, bitterness, and anger.
Jesus: My dear ones, you must come and dwell in Our Hearts, for Our Hearts are pure. Come to the heart of My Mother and beg for the Holy Spirit to sanctify you. I am giving to you the grace today to respond in your minds with love, always love. Do not wait until you are angered many times and then you react with anger towards your brothers. You must respond with love in your thoughts always. Bring your cares to Me and I will give you rest.
5. R. I see the sun as it shines on the river, and I had a vision of the glistening grace being outpoured on this earth. The power of the Almighty God is beyond our comprehension. It is so silly when we see this world and its magnificence and see the beauty that God created that we think that we have to control so many things in our minds. God is with us at this very moment. He is caring for our every need. We see Him with His head crowned with thorns. We see the blood as it comes down His face and rolls into His eyes and His ears. Jesus knew what it was to be pressed on with the crown of thorns, to suffer mental anguish. Jesus knows. He is telling us to bring our cares to Him.
6. R. Jesus knows sacrifice. He healed the ear of the high priest's servant, but He did not fight the men that crowned Him with thorns, that tore His flesh, that gave Him the heavy cross that He carried on His back. He did not release Himself when He was bound at the pillar. He continued and accepted everything that they gave to Him because of His love for us.
7. Jesus: Are you pressed on today? Let go of all of your fears. Let go of all of the thoughts of anxiety and troubles in your mind. Let go and surrender. In the Heart of Jesus there is peace and there is love. My dear ones, I am this close to you. Surrender and let go. I am the Almighty God and I am with you. I am alive. I am alive. I am alive. Surrender to Me.
8. R. We look at Jesus and we observe His ways. We see Him as He was crowned with thorns. His way is always peace. He did not strike back. He did not come back with any anger. We see Him as He is scourged at the pillar. He allowed them to do whatever they were doing to Him. He is calling us this day to surrender and to always respond in love.
9. Jesus: This is My work that you do, My beloved apostles. I am guarding you, and I am watching you. It is not in power and control that My work will be accomplished, it is in coming to Me and giving Me all of your cares, coming as a little, dependent baby coming to Me.
10. Jesus: Are you tired? Are you weary? I am Jesus, the Almighty God. You are My soldiers of love. I will not forsake you, My beloved ones. I am with you, and I am guarding you. Come to Me and I will give you all that you need.
Song: A Song with Jesus
The Carrying of the Cross
1. R. Think of how it feels to know that someone is talking about you or a lot of people are talking about you, and satan helps to work up our minds and our hearts when we think someone is talking about us. Look at Jesus. See Jesus alone, surrounded by all the men, and hear the mob as it calls out, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" Jesus knew what it was to be persecuted, to have a whole mob holler, 'Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" But how did He respond to this treatment? I see Jesus with His hands tied in front of Him and His head down surrounded by angry men that are screaming, screaming at Jesus, looking at Him with such ugliness. This is the Son of God, and He took this treatment from these men, the men He loved, and He responded in love.
2. Jesus: You are My teachers of love. You will go into this world and you will teach many My ways. You must be pure in your heart. Come to Me and I will guide you. Pray to the Holy Spirit to fill you with Divine wisdom that you will know the way to act. I am the Almighty God. I am this close to you. Surrender and come to Me.
3. R. As we walk through this life, let us picture ourselves walking next to Mary as Jesus goes to Calvary. Let us be right next to Mary and watch Jesus with the cross on His back. Let us see Him as He becomes weaker and weaker and as He falls under the cross. Let us watch as they poke at Him and they kick Him, and let us see this scene vividly as Mary His Mother watches with such horror as they treat her beloved Son with such vileness.
4. R. How are we walking our walk? How are we carrying the little crosses that He is putting on our back? How are we showing the world today His love by our actions?
Jesus: You, My beloved ones, are My children of love. Many are watching you. They know how you love Me. It is in your actions that you will teach My messages of love. You come to Me and you tell Me your love. You must respond in love, always, to all those that you come in contact with, for you are teaching them about My love. You are strong in your hearts. You must be pure and respond with My love that many will learn from you.
5. R. And the women came with tears and with their children, and Jesus said to them, "Weep not for Me but for yourselves and your children." Mary appeared to me over and over and over again, calling out for her children this day that are suffering and many are losing their souls. This is an urgent cry from our heavenly Mother. These are messages from the Almighty God. He has chosen us. He has called us. He is giving to us abundant grace that we can go into the world and be the children of light. Who are we that God has chosen us? How are we carrying the cross on our back? Jesus, give us the grace to go into the world to be the teachers of Your love. When we are spit on and persecuted and talked about by so many, give us the grace that in our minds we can say, "I love my brother. I love him. I love her. I love You, Jesus. Give me the strength to carry this cross and to be a teacher of Your love.
6. R. For we go to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, and we are bathed in Their love. Look at the eyes of Jesus as He looks into the teared face of His Mother, as He sees His Mother. She did not cry out on the way to Calvary. She did not cry out, "This is God! Why don't you stop?" She was silent. She walked beside Him, and she suffered so much in her heart. Mary looked into the face of her Son. She saw the wounds in His blood covered body. This is love, the love of the Two Hearts, and They have called us in a special way to unite to Their Hearts and to know this love. In the Shepherds of Christ Movement, we receive an abundant grace to join ever closer to Their Hearts.
7. R. We do not do this alone. He is the Almighty God, all powerful. I look at the sun and I see the sun as it spins in the sky, and I know that He is with us. I see our Heavenly Mother as she appears, and I know how close she is. She is calling out to us on this fifth. She appeared now for three days in a row. This is serious. This is urgent. She wants us to help to lead the souls back to her Son. God is talking to us. Mary is appearing and asking us, "Please, please, help, help the souls so they will know God and serve Him and go to heaven forever. For her children are suffering and we have been called as special apostles. We walk beside Mary. We see her Son, as Mary saw her Son, covered with blood and wounds, the cross on His back. This is the love that He has for us. How can we say 'no'?
8. R. And I hear Him call out, "Bring Me souls! Bring Me souls! Bring Me souls!" It sounded as if He said that 500 times. "Bring Me souls!" For He would have carried the cross on His back and given His life for each and every soul because of His love. How can we be divided towards any of our brothers? He is calling out to us to help to reach the souls. It is through our love, by the way that we act, by the way that we allow Him to live in us that will help many to know about His ways.
9. R. But we do not walk alone, this rocky road. We walk next to our Mother. We walk and we dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We are bathed with His life, and we are given all that we need so that we can do what the Father is asking of us.
10. Jesus: I came to this earth because of My love for you. I love you with the greatest love. Will you go into this world and carry this love to those that are hurting, that are longing and thirsting for My love but have lost their way? I walk with you. I carry you. I hold you. I kiss you, and I am with you at every step that you take. Do not give up. Do not give in. Come to Me and I will give you strength. I carried the cross on My back, and I carry you when you are struggling.
Song: A Song from Jesus
1. R. And what did they do to the Almighty God? They gave Him a cross that He carried on His back, and He fell under that cross, and then they nailed His precious hands, the hands of the Almighty God, nails that went all the way through His hands and His feet. They gave to Him a crown of thorns that pierced His precious head, and they beat His body until His flesh was torn and raw. What did they give to Him? They gave to Him this, and He accepted all that they gave to Him and He loved them.
2. Jesus: I came to teach you My way of love. You are My teachers in this world today. Will you come to My Heart, and I will bathe you with My life, and you will know more My way of love.
3. R. To His death on the cross, He remained at peace. He, the Almighty God, mounted the cross and suffered for three agonizing hours. He gave His life that we would share in His life. What a price He paid for us!
4. R. And He died for me, and He died for you, and He died for each and every soul. And He says to me:
Jesus: Bring Me souls. Bring Me souls. Bring Me the souls of the priests, the souls of the religious. Bring Me the souls of the heretics, the souls of all those who are so hard in their hearts that they do not think of God at all. These are the souls that I gave My life for. You are My soldiers of love. It is through your prayers and your efforts that millions and millions and millions of souls will be helped and do as they should. This is My Movement, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, for the renewal of the Church and the world. You are My apostles that I am sending into this world to spread the messages of My burning love, and I am giving to you abundant graces that you will know more and more My love and teach this to all.
5. Jesus: Are you tired? Are you hungry? Are you afraid? Are you acting for Me, My beloved ones? Do you see the world with all of its sin and vileness? The situation is urgent. I have called you here on the fifth of August, My apostles. I am asking you to respond to this call with all your heart. Give Me your heart and I will lead you on your way. I will live in you, and as you go into this world, I will touch many hearts through your heart of love.
6. R. And He mounted the cross, and He gave His life. He gave the last beat of His Heart and the last drop of His blood for us, for every soul. How can we take all the grace that He is giving to us and not feel this pressure within us, that we must go out into this world and help to reach as many souls as possible, for what delights His Heart is when we bring His precious souls, the souls of the priests, the souls of the religious, the souls of the heretics, the souls of the hardened hearts, for He rejoices at one soul that returns to Him.
7. R. If there were a hundred sheep and one was lost, would we not go in search of that one? This is what He is calling out to us, "Go into the world and carry the message of My love to all hearts. My beloved ones, in your own hearts, be hearts of love on fire for love of God and loving your neighbor, carry My love."
8. R. Jesus gave His life for us. Jesus gave His all. Jesus spread His arms. Jesus was battered, bruised, and bloody, His hands nailed to the cross, His feet nailed to the cross. What is He asking of us this day? That we love. In our minds and in our hearts, at the first thought of division, to choose love for love is an act of the will.
Jesus: I am Jesus. I am calling you to love. All your thoughts must be centered in love. Tell Me of your love. Tell Me of your cares and I will help you and give you all that you need.
9. R. We see Jesus hang on the cross and we see Him as He breathes His last breath and He dies, and beneath the cross is His loving Mother as she watches this horror, and in her heart she knows of so many souls that will be lost despite all His suffering and His death. She is calling out to us that we must heed these messages, that we must not worry what people think or what they are saying or who is talking and what they think of us, but we must focus on what God is saying to us for God is truly speaking to us. This is urgent. Jesus is talking to us, and Mary is talking to us. We cannot focus on what others will say or what they will do. We must go to Him and ask Him what He wants us to do. We must listen to Him, for He is calling us to be His apostles and to spread the messages of His love. This is urgent. For 14 months, Mary appeared almost everyday, and she continues to come on the fifth of each month. I saw her this morning. The cry is urgent from our heavenly Mother, that we do not worry about what others are saying and thinking about us, but that we focus on what Jesus wants of us. Jesus said to me today, when I said something that I knew He wanted me to say and I felt self-conscious afterwards, He said, "Are you doing this for Me or for you?" and I knew, I said to Him, "I am doing this for You." And He said, "Be at peace and do not worry whether people think anything about you. Do as I ask you to do." And Mary tells us to do what Jesus wants us to do.
10. R. I see Mary hold His lifeless body under the cross. He gave His all and He died on the cross. He came into this world a naked baby. The Almighty God came into this world a naked baby in dire poverty, and He went out of the world on a cross and see Mary as she holds the lifeless body in her arms. This is the way that He complied to the will of the Father. She always complied to the will of the Father. We must keep our focus on Jesus and Mary for They are our models. We must always turn to Them.
Jesus: Are you tired? Are you weary? I am with you. At this very moment, I am with you, and I am guarding and I am watching you. You are My children of light. You I am sending into the darkness to light up the dark world. You do not understand the immensity of My love for you. I am calling to you today to surrender and come to Me, and I will lead you out of the darkness. I will be with you as you carry the messages of My love. I called you here this night, each one of you, because I knew that you would carry this message into this world. I love you. I love you. I love you. I am alive and I am with you. I am the Almighty God, all powerful, and I am guarding you.
Song: A Song from Jesus
August 6, 1996
Be a Child of the Light
Jesus: My eyes turn trustingly to you. Be a child of the light.
August 6, 1996 - Mass at Glenmary
Paradise on the River
R. At Mass I had such a realization of the great gifts given to me when He has imparted to me His presence. Oh, but Your presence, oh, that You were transfigured before my face, oh, that I saw You, God, my God.
Oh, my God, the time at Immaculata when I was alone with You; the lights that descend from the Child to the Resurrected Lord on Holy Saturday were beyond any human expression. (I am wiped out from this Mass, laid waste in Him.)
We were here at the Center to pray the rosary and run off by satan's forces! We have been sent to this, our paradise on the river, to pray and to receive His grace outpoured. As the river appears, an endless abyss of glistening splendor, our souls are filled with His glorious grace and we behold His life alive in us.
R. Oh, beautiful grace, oh, beautiful light.
Sing: Amazing Grace
To be this reflective light, we must rid ourselves of selfishness, anger, bitterness. We must give ourselves entirely to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Oh, apostles, I call you to the light that you will light up the earth.
Oh, earth, oh beauteous earth created by God, how we have squandered Your waters and treated Your streams with pollution. How we have killed our children, the children that would inherit the earth! Is there no respect for life? You came and You shed Your blood that we would share Your Divine Life.
How beauteous Your works, how enduring Your love, how You are the Son of God. I love You, Jesus.
Mary was conceived without sin, chosen by God the Father, for this role to be Mother of God, I love you, Mary.
Oh, Mary, Immaculate, all pure, all sinless, we cast our eyes to you, our most pure model and Mother. Oh, Mother of the Divine Lord, oh Mary Immaculate, I love you. Oh God, oh God, oh God, I worship and adore You.
Model our loving after Him. I am the teacher of the God who lives within. As the bells toll, at every moment, we unite in the Mass. He is filled - always going out in love - self-giving. He enlists our help. We are His instruments of love in the world.
August 6, 1996 - Feast of the Transfiguration
The Presence of God
R. The Mass was the greatest. I felt the presence so strong it was like grabbing onto a hot wire. I feel the presence of Christ stronger around holy people. Jesus wooed me into such intimacy with Him. He gave me a grace and I kept surrendering more and more, begging Him to give me His all. I wanted everything like Him. He wants to be loved. He wants us pure. He wants us to keep telling Him how much we love Him. We must model our loving after Him. He gave His all. We must give as He gave. Love is an act of the will. Love is a sacrifice. The bell tolls at every second we unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. God is love. He is always going out in love. We help in the work of redemption by our self-giving love. We are His instruments of love in the world.
August 6, 1996
Shepherds of Christ Meeting
At Tom's Farm, Led by Fr. Carter
1. R. We do not understand why we must go through many sufferings. We do not understand the mind of God, but we know that He is there at every second. As we meditate on this mystery of the rosary, let us focus on all the dark times in our lives, the times when we suffered the most, and let us focus on the times that followed those times, the times when we felt His life come into our life in a vibrant way after the suffering.
2. Song: Come Holy Spirit
3. Song: The Rosary Song
4. Song: The Rosary Song - verse 2
5. R. And He came forth from the tomb. Look at Jesus. See Him before you. See His body adorned in white light. See Him glorified. See the wounds in His hands and His feet. This is the Almighty God who rose from the dead as He foretold.
6. R. Yesterday, we meditated on the Sorrowful mysteries of the rosary. We saw the battered body of Jesus, the wounds in His arms, His legs, covering His entire body. We saw the crown of thorns on His head, and we looked at the nails in His hands and His feet. Jesus suffered and Jesus died, but on the third day He rose victorious.
7. R. Let us remember the darkest time in our life when we suffered the most. Let us remember how we felt during that time and how the only person that we could turn to was Jesus.
8. R. It is there that I met You, my beloved Savior, in the cramped quarters, in the darkest chamber, in the darkest night. It was there, when I suffered so, my beloved Jesus. It was there that I knew You, that I knew how close You were, and although I suffered, now, when I look back to that time I know that time with great joy for it was in those moments, those moments of deep suffering, that I united to You in a very special way, and after this time, dear Jesus, You opened up the doors from that dark chamber. You took me by the hand, and You lead me into the light, the light that was brilliant and white for there was peace and joy, and I knew You, my precious Savior. I knew You. You were so close to me. It was in the suffering that I joined in this closer union with You.
9. R. We carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. As we meditate on this mystery of the rosary, let us meditate on those dark times, those times of greatest sufferings, and let us also meditate on the light that followed as Jesus took us by the hand and led us into closer union with Him.
10. Hail Mary
Song: Come Holy Spirit
1. R. Jesus took them out to a town near Bethany. Jesus raised His arms, and He ascended into heaven and a cloud took Him from their sight.
2. Jesus: Are you heavily burdened, My beloved ones, with the problems of this day? Do you know that I am so close to you, that I am with you? Raise your arms and let go of all your burdens. Go in the hot air balloon above the clouds, and let go of all of your cares.
3. R. Jesus ascended into heaven, and a cloud took Him from their sight. We too can let go of all of those things that burden us. Think of how it is in heaven. In heaven we do not have any burdens to worry about. Be focused totally, as if you are in heaven, as if you are experiencing the love of the Almighty God. You are wrapped in His Divine embrace. You feel satisfied. You feel total peace. You have no cares. Let go of all of the cares that are holding you bound.
Jesus: My beloved ones, I am Jesus. Let go and give your burdens to Me, for I am guarding you, and I am watching you. You are My precious ones, My precious flock that I am shepherding and that I will lead to your home in heaven.
4. R. On May 25th, 1995 on Ascension Thursday, Jesus called out, "I am alive. I am alive. I am alive." In great ecstasy and in great suffering, I experienced these words of Jesus. Jesus is alive this day. In this same moment He said how Fr. Carter is to reach every soul with this message of His love. We are His apostles that He is sending into this world today in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to tell the world that He is alive. If you could have heard the words of Jesus and experienced the immense suffering in my insides to hear Him. Listen, Listen to the words. Picture Jesus calling out to us in this room, "I am alive! I am alive! I am alive!" If Jesus stood before us and called out to us, pleading to us to carry this message into the world, what would we do to help this world to know that God truly is calling out, and He is alive. The world has turned godless in many parts. We must listen to the words of our Savior and carry His message to the world that needs to hear this message.
5. Jesus: My beloved ones, I call to you this evening, My chosen and special ones that I have called in this room. Please, this is an urgent request. You do not know of the sufferings of men today, sufferings brought on by their own sinfulness. Will you carry this message into the world and tell the men that I am alive and that I want to live in their hearts.
6. R. Many hearts this day are cold and dark. Many souls have forgotten God. How this offends our beloved Savior, for He is the fountain of life. He longs and wants the love of His precious souls. He wants to shower them with His grace. They turn away from Him. How our Savior is offended by the lack of love of His precious souls.
7. R. And He gives to us, His chosen ones, His own body and blood to feed us. He gives us His life. He is alive. He is alive, and He lives in our hearts.
8. Jesus: Satan will press on you, My beloved ones. I am calling you to this great mission. You have been chosen and hand-picked by Me to go into the world and to carry the messages of My love. You must not give into any of the tactics of satan to stop you for I am guarding you. I am watching you. I am holding your hand.
R. Let us look at these Glorious Mysteries. We see the Almighty God as He hangs on the cross, and they put Him in a tomb, but we see Him come forth in power and glory from the tomb. We see Him ascend into the sky. He is the all powerful, Almighty God, and He is alive.
9. Jesus: Satan will create confusion and doubt in your lives. I am longing for you, My beloved ones, to tell Me of your love. Do not give in to the confusion and the doubt that is caused by satan. Come to Me, and tell Me you love Me. I will hold your hand and help you in all of your trials. I am alive. I am alive. I am alive.
10. Song: I Love You Jesus
Song: Come Holy Spirit
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. R. The Apostles walked with Jesus. They knew Jesus. They talked to Jesus, but they were not strong. They were fearful. They locked themselves in the upper room, waiting the coming of the Holy Spirit.
2. R. And the Holy Spirit descended upon them in parted tongues of fire, and they were transformed from fear to fearlessness.
3. R. Jesus shows us that the Apostles were not perfect, for Peter denied Jesus. We see the Apostles as they slept in the garden. We too are fearful many times, but Jesus is with us. We pray to the Holy Spirit to descend upon us and to fill us with the fearlessness that we need to carry forth this mission, for we have been called as His apostles, this day, to go into this new era of peace in which the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. This mission is a great mission, and we carry into this world the Good News, the Good News that men need to give their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, and when they do that, there will be peace in their hearts and peace will follow in this world. In the Shepherds of Christ Movement, we carry forth this consecration, and it is through the might of the Almighty God that this Movement is spreading throughout the world, but we see the devil as he presses in on us, trying to stop us at every moment. Give us the fearlessness, dear Holy Spirit, to proceed ahead, to carry out the great plan of the Father. He is alive. He is alive. He is alive, and He is with us.
4. R. The Apostles were locked in prison, and they got out singing. They were opposed at every stand. It was not easy for them, but they proceeded ahead for they were filled with the Holy Spirit. They were fearless. They knew the love of God in their hearts. This was the reason why they were working: for the love of God to spread the Good News.
5. Jesus: You do not understand how important this plan is for so many souls this day and for future generations. I am your Jesus and I come to you, to surrender, to let go, to let go of all of your cares, and let Me take you by the hand into the light. This is My movement. It will proceed ahead. You must follow, follow Me, My beloved ones.
6. R. The Apostles went forth from town to town and thousands were converted. They were not afraid. Many were healed. The Almighty God guarded them.
7. Galatians 2: 19-20
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
R. Let us open our heart that He may come within us and join in us in a special way, that He will live in us, that all those that we touch will be touched by His life alive within us.
8. R. Jesus wants us to love Him with our whole heart, our whole soul, and our whole being. It is in meditating on these mysteries of the rosary, that His life becomes alive to us. It is in reading the Scriptures and praying to the Holy Spirit, that the Scriptures become alive to us. He is alive. I heard Him call out. In deep pain, I heard Him call, "I am alive. I am alive. I am alive." Today, many go to the Eucharist and receive Jesus in the Eucharist, and I hear Him lament how He is longing and thirsting and waiting for the souls to come and to be with Him, and they treat Him with indifference and do not even talk to Him. This is the Good News. This is the message that He wants us to deliver, that He is alive, that He gives to us the Bread of Life, that He gives to us the Church and the Scriptures, that He gives to us His holy priests, that He gives to us the Sacraments. He is alive, and He is with us this day.
9. R. The Shepherds of Christ Movement is His instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. He is with us at every moment. In every thing that we do, we must pray to the Holy Spirit for the fearlessness to proceed ahead as the Apostles, so that we too will not worry what others think but focus on God who is telling us what to do, who is Almighty and all powerful that we may proceed as His apostles into the new era.
10. Song: Come Holy Ghost
Song: Come Holy Spirit
1. R. Mary was taken into heaven, body and soul, Mary was conceived without sin, our holy Mother conceived without sin, Immaculate, Immaculate Mary.
2. R. Beneath the cross, we see His holy Mother stand, Mary Immaculate. Mary is the new Eve. Jesus, the new Adam, sinless.
3. R. We struggle between our fallen human nature and being like Jesus and Mary. We must keep our focus on our model, Mary.
4. R. We too, someday, if we love and serve God, will be taken into heaven, but our hearts must be pure hearts. We look to Mary, our Mother, as our model to follow. We must constantly keep our eyes on her, for we have a fallen human nature.
5. R. We pray to You, our beloved Jesus, to fill us with Your grace, with Your life to saturate us, that we may follow You, that we may focus all of our activities on You, that we will look to Jesus and Mary as our model to follow.
6. R. In order to be one in our hearts with Jesus, we must have pure hearts. It is in going to the heart of Mary and dwelling in her pure heart, that the Holy Spirit works to sanctify us and to make us more and more like our beloved Jesus.
7. Jesus: My beloved ones, I am with you at this moment. You are My apostles that I am sending into this world to carry the messages of My love. I am calling to you to let Me work in your heart that you will be transformed, that you will be changed more and more into My image and likeness. You must discipline your thoughts. All your thoughts must be thoughts likened to Mine, thoughts of love. Do not give in to harboring ill thoughts toward one another in your mind, for it is there that the devil is working on you. You must let go of any thoughts of division in your heart toward your brother, and choose to love. At every moment, say in your heart, "I love my brother. I love my brothers."
8. Jesus: You must forgive all who have offended you. You must not carry in your heart the seeds of hatred and anger. You must pray for grace and choose to love. Say always, "I love my brother." Do not let thoughts of division creep into your mind and into your hearts.
9. Jesus: You are professing how much you love Me. You are walking into the world and telling all how you love Me. You must act with love in your hearts. All of your actions must be actions that show My love. You cannot give in to bitterness and hatred, for you are the teacher of the God that lives within.
10. R. You must control your thoughts. Do not give into thoughts of bitterness. Control your thoughts with thoughts of love. How would Jesus think? Jesus always looked at everyone with love. We must look with love at all our brothers. We must not give in to thoughts of division in our heart. We must say, when we are tempted to think ill thoughts of someone, "I love this person." When satan causes confusion and doubt in our minds, we must tell Jesus how much we love Him and that we trust in Him.
Song: Come Holy Spirit
1. R. Mary was taken body and soul into heaven. Her heart is a heart that is pure. We too must have hearts that are pure to unite to the Almighty God. He is sending us as His apostles into this world to spread the messages of His love. Our hearts must be hearts of love, hearts rooted in His love, hearts that dwell in the Hearts of greatest love, the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
2. Song: Come unto me all who are weary and find rest for your soul
3. R. We see the Virgin Mary. She is crowned "Queen of Heaven and Earth."
4. R. We stumble along. We are persecuted, and we suffer. We walk and it is hard many times. But we see the Virgin Mary crowned "Queen of Heaven and Earth". We know what is there for us, what is waiting for us, for we must follow the path that He trod. We must walk the walk. We must fall under our cross and get up, but we know always that there is the resurrection. We know that someday we too will be taken into heaven if we love and serve the Lord, and the reward is far beyond all comprehension
5. R. Our human minds cannot comprehend the glories that await us if we love and serve the Lord. Let us feel what it is like to be wrapped in a heavenly embrace, to have the presence of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, to know what it can be like in heaven to be completely satisfied, completely at peace, to have no wanting, to have no problems and no burdens. Let us feel ourselves be lifted in the hot air balloon above the clouds and all of our cares taken away as we rest in this embrace of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
6. Song: Eye Has Not Seen
7. R. And Mary gives to us this rosary. She gives us this rosary which is a great gift, for it is in this rosary, as we meditate on Their lives, that Their lives live in our lives. We are formed more and more in the image and likeness of our Savior. We carry the cross as Jesus carried His cross. We fall beneath the cross. We feel as if we are crowned with thorns and persecuted, but in all this suffering we rise to new life and someday, someday if we love and serve the Lord, we too will be taken into heaven, and we will be embraced by that heavenly embrace for all eternity.
8. Song: The Rosary Song
9. R. Mary said that she is giving us this rosary to help us in our trials and our struggles, and as we pray the rosary novenas, that we will see miracles happen in our lives for she is calling to each one of us here to help spread the rosary, and she wants us to know the power of the rosary. As we pray the rosary, we will see the struggles lift in our lives. She is asking us to pray this rosary every day for the intentions mentioned.
10. Song: The Rosary Song
Song: Come Holy Spirit
We are sending the homily book to the Massachusetts priests.
We still need the postage to do so.
Please pray for special healing.
Pray for funds to do what
Jesus asked us to do.
In Spanish with the Imprimatur
Also we are ready to print
5000 copies of the
Parents and Children's Rosary Book
Can you help with a donation?
Fr. Joe's New Cycle A
is now Available.
$10.00 plus postage
Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041
what counts this Christmas
Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041
Give the gift that counts.
Give to your priests Fr. Carter's Books plus postage.
Tell My People $5.00
Response to God's Love $8.00
Response in Christ $8.00
God's Blue Books 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9, 10
Old Mass Books with the Imprimatur
New Mass Book with
$8.00 plus postage
New Parents & Children's Book with the Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
Joe's Cycle A - Steadfast to the Sun - Starts in Advent
$5.00 plus postage
Give the gift that keeps on giving!
Give to your priest.
Carter's Priestly Newsletters Book II
Special sale statue with glass
15" Pilgrim Virgin
12" Infant of Prague
11" Our Lady of Fatima
12" Our Lady of Guadalupe
$50 plus shipping
18" Pilgrim Virgin
$75 plus shipping (crown not included)
12" Our Lady of Lourdes - $70
12" Sacred Heart of Jesus - $100
Holy Family statue is $125
27" Statue of Our Lady of
$175 plus postage
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and a little
bottle of Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
$200.00 plus postage
Dan called and gave the report to me, when I hung up I saw this rainbow and took a picture for him.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere — This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much — He wants a personal relationship with us — He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love — Jesus wants this great intimacy with us — On fire love — Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart — A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book — It is about loving and forgiving each other — Being pure in heart — A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us — It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center — Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul — He is our beloved — Jesus tells us about pure love — how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus — Jesus is love — $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 — About Baptism — writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 — So beautiful — transcribed from a tape — the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love — loving and forgiving — a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary — transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Messages From Jesus
$ 10.00 plus postage
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary — Their lives are so important — united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
Coloring the Lives of Jesus and Mary Books 6 and 7
Mysteries of Light
$ 5.00 each plus postage
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
God's Blue Book I on CD, Disk #1
God's Blue Book I, Disk #1 Read by author: Rita Ring. Discerned by: Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
$ 10.00 plus postage
Mysteries of Light Rosary Book
Rosaries From the Hearts of Jesus and Mary - Volume I
$ 5.00 plus postage
Mysteries of Light Rosary Book
Rosaries From the Hearts of Jesus and Mary - Volume II
$ 5.00 plus postage
Shepherds of Christ Overview: Very carefully discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S. J.
Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement — All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father — Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Songs From Jesus
Given by Jesus to His Messenger Author: Rita Ring. Discerned by: Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful — Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena by: Rita Ring
$ 1.00 plus postage
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Holy Spirit Novena Read by: Rita Ring
$ 10.00 plus postage
Holy Spirit Novena CD. Prayers and scripture readings from the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet read by Rita Ring. $10
Colorea 1 thru 5
las vidas de Jesús y María (recibido el Imprimátur)
$ 5.00 each plus postage
Para Comprender Mejor La Santa Misa
Una Jornada Hacia el Corazón de Jesús
Meditaciones del Rosario
para Pequenos y Ancianos
Fr. Joe Robinson
Guiding Light homily series - Reflect on the Word - Cycle
B — The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and
reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal
concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a
sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this
day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We
believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as
priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and
Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our
congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand.
Fr. Joseph Robinson has dedicated his life to serving Christ and the Church for over 40 years.
Fr. Joe Robinson
Guiding Light homily series - Reflect on the Word - Cycle B — The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A — The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C — In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B — At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) — Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Fr. Edward J. Carter
Special 27" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
27" Statue with crown
$ 450.00 plus shipping
Special 18" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
$ 250.00 plus shipping
Special 15" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White gown with gold trim around mantel
$ 200.00 plus shipping
Special 12" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White gown with gold trim around mantel
$ 160.00 plus shipping
Crucifix by Felix - Hand Carved
Crucifix with incredible detail!
$ 750.00 plus shipping
Imitation of Two Hearts
Giclee Art Print on Canvas
$ 150.00 plus shipping
Giclee Art Print on Canvas by Harold Kellner
$ 150.00 plus shipping
Mary's Image 12 x 16
Giclee Art Print on Canvas of Mary's image with a sliver of glass and a little bottle of Jesus and Mary water. The glass will be fixed behind the back of the picture.
$ 200.00 plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Mug with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
$ 15.00 plus shipping
w/glass - 28
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 12
w/glass - 27
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 15
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 12
w/glass - 11
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
Holy Family 12
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Limpias - 8
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
St. Padre Pio
Divine Mercy 22"
St. Philomena 20"
St. Philomena 16"
St. Joseph 18"
St. Francis 18"
St. Anthony 18"
St. Rita 18"
St. Therese 18"
Pieta - Color
Pieta - Marble
Holy Family 12"
St. Padre Pio - standing 12"
St. Padre Pio - sitting 9"
St. Michael 11"
St. Rita 12"
St. Claire 12"
Pieta - Color
Pieta - Marble
Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass 28"
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass 24"
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass 18"
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass 18"
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Grace w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass 12"
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 27"
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%)
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2012
Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2012
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182