Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
February 11th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 7 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries for February 11th are Glorious.
Retreat in China, Indiana
February 10th - 13th
Day of prayer February 14th
Sidney Rosary at 6:20p.m.
A Healing Rosary
Valentine's Day February 14
February 10, 2006
Jesus speaks: My child, I write to you of the importance
of their prayer during this retreat. You
may feel weary, but your prayer, here,
in China, Indiana makes a difference
to the world.
The apostles, servants and handmaids
are called there to pray. The 13th is
a special day of prayer.
February 10, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: Tomorrow is the Feast of Our Lady
of Lourdes — they can watch that
video and sing songs of love to
Mary speaks: Tomorrow is an important
day to you. The Jesus-Water was made
known to you one year ago on February 11, 2005.
Messenger: Mary Immaculate help me —
I love you so much —
Thank you Father for allowing
Mary to appear at Lourdes.
God's Blue Book 6
February 11, 1995
Messenger: My dear Father,
I am your child, I come to you, My dear Father, I love you so much. Thank you for Jesus as our Savior. Who am I that you loved me this much? Who am I that you sent Jesus into this world, a little baby, born of the Virgin Mary. Oh God thank You for the gift of Your Son given to us.
You created me in great love. Help me Father to know more and more, Your will. Help me to live according to Your plan. Help me to be one in You. Thank You for the great gift of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You Jesus for giving Yourself to us in the Eucharist. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.
I want to grow in greater oneness with You Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Song: Jesus Walked this Lonesome Valley
Song: Now We Remain
Song: Lord Let Me Walk
October 3, 1993 - Use Your Talents
Song: Little Child
November 27, 1993 - Do What Is God's Will
February 13, 1995
1. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of Jesus.
2. Mary always compiled to the will of the Father.
3. Mary said, ‘You see before you the Lord’s servant, let it happen to me as you have said.’ And the angel left her. Luke 1: 38
4. We must see Jesus in our brothers that we encounter. We love the poorest beggar. We love all, the persons God created. Jesus came to save every soul. He shed His Blood for each and every soul.
5. Jesus is in our children! Jesus is in our brothers! We must love every precious soul. Every soul is so precious to the Father.
6. The Good News is that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is in our midst this day! That the Father sent His only begotten Son into this world out of greatest love for us! Jesus remains with us this day!
7. There was such intimacy between Jesus and His Mother from the first moment of conception. It was in her womb that the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed.
8. Mary carried Jesus in her womb. Now He remains with us this day in the Tabernacle, no less present than the day that He was carried in Mary's womb! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remains in His Divinity and in His humanity out of greatest love for each of us!
9. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
10. Mary carried the child Jesus in her womb. The Son of God, in all His Majesty and Might was carried in Mary's body! Jesus is in the Tabernacle today — Jesus Christ, the Son of God, In all His Majesty.
Song between decades: The Rosary Song - refrain & verse
1. Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth. The angel had told Mary that Elizabeth had conceived a son in her old age.
2. Now it happened that as soon as Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leapt in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. She gave a loud cry and said, ‘Of all women you are the most blessed, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord? Look, the moment your greeting reached my ears, the child in my womb leapt for joy. Yes, blessed is she who believed that the promise made her by the Lord would be fulfilled.’ Luke 1: 41-45
3. The servant usually goes to the Master. Jesus comes to us. Jesus calls us His friends! Jesus went to visit Elizabeth in Mary's womb. The Master goes to visit Elizabeth. Out of greatest love for us, Jesus comes to us! He is God!
4. Out of greatest love for us, the Father created us. Who are we that He loves us so much?
5. And look at the darkened world! God is so good to us! God outpours His gifts to us! Yet many people are not happy! They want to be gods themselves. Some want to be equal to God!
6. Jesus commands that we put Him first above all things! In His goodness, the Father created us. He gives us so many gifts. We receive a sharing in His Divine Life through Baptism. Man is greedy and selfish many times. We must be thankful for the gift of Jesus in the Eucharist.
7. The babe in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy at the sight of Mary at the presence of Jesus in Mary's womb.
8. John the Baptist jumped even before His birth in the womb of His Mother with greatest joy. Why do we not jump for joy to know that God is truly present with us, present the same as the day He was in Mary's womb when she visited her cousin Elizabeth?
9. And Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out in a loud voice the Magnificat.
10. because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed, Luke 1: 48
Cry out the Good News! For Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is truly in our midst this day! He comes to tell us that He calls us His soldiers, to go out into the world to spread His love. For this world is hurting and in deep pain. His love given to cure this hurting world, the love of His Most Sacred Heart! He is God. He loves souls so dearly, that He shed His Blood and died a brutal death on the cross to bring us new life! Let us shout the Good News from the roof tops.
Song between decades: The Rosary Song - refrain & verse
The Birth of Jesus
1. See a little baby! God does not come adorned in majesty. He comes as a little baby into this world. Jesus is the Son of God!
2. Jesus is the mediator between the Father and us in all things. Jesus Christ came into the world. He was born a Son of Mary! Jesus Christ is the Son of God! Jesus, a Divine Person, has a human nature and a Divine nature.
3. Jesus is our Savior. We share in His Divine Life in a special way through Baptism.
4. Song: O Come Let Us Adore Him
5. Jesus loves us. Jesus is ignored and forgotten by many. His Heart is burning and on fire for His precious souls. Jesus was born in poverty in Bethlehem and Jesus died on the cross for love of us. He rose on the third day that we might share in His life.
6. Many hearts are so dark with hate and anger. Many have forgotten God. We must try to grow in deeper oneness with Jesus that He will touch hearts through our love.
7. Song: Silent Night
8. Song: What Child is This
9. Song: A Song from Jesus
10. Open our hearts and help us to grow in greater purity. We want to forever dwell in your Hearts, oh Jesus and Mary. May your love burn away the hardness of hearts in the world. May you operate in souls to spread your love to the world.
Song between decades: The Rosary Song - refrain & verse
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. And when the day came for them to be purified in keeping with the Law of Moses, they took him up to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord—observing what is written in the Law of the Lord: Every first–born male must be consecrated to the Lord—and also to offer in sacrifice, in accordance with what is prescribed in the Law of the Lord, a pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons. Luke 2: 22-24
2. It is through the sacrament of Baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of Heaven.
Do you not realise that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you and whom you received from God? 1 Corinthians 6: 19
3. We have a special sharing in His life through Baptism. Our human nature is elevated in baptism. We can love more deeply through the gift of Baptism!
Go, therefore, make disciples of all nations; baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teach them to observe all the commands I gave you. And look, I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.’ Matthew 28: 19-20
4. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Jesus is the greatest teacher. He imparts to us His truths as we sit before the tabernacle. He reveals insights into the Mysteries in the hearts of those who love Him. Great truths are revealed to the hearts after the reception of the Eucharist and when sitting before the tabernacle when we are most intimately united to Him.
5. Now in Jerusalem there was a man named Simeon. He was an upright and devout man; he looked forward to the restoration of Israel and the Holy Spirit rested on him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death until he had set eyes on the Christ of the Lord. Prompted by the Spirit he came to the Temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the Law required, he took him into his arms and blessed God; and he said:
Now, Master, you are letting
As the child’s father and mother were wondering at the things that were being said about him, Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed—and a sword will pierce your soul too—so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.’ Luke 2: 25-35
Sing: The Rosary Song
6. It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies. Luke 2: 46-47
Jesus is the greatest teacher. We pray to the Holy Spirit to give to us the gifts of wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, fortitude, piety and fear of the Lord. Open our eyes, oh Spirit of God, that where we were blind we will now see insights into the Divine Mysteries.
God reveals Himself most intimately to us after Communion and before the tabernacle. He implants secrets of His intimate love into our hearts. He loves us so much.
7. Although there is darkness on the earth the Light of Christ lives especially in the hearts of His faithful ones. He dwells in us in a special way when we are baptized and remain in the state of grace. We must keep our hearts ever pure.
8. Mary suffered from this prophesy of Simeon. Whenever she looked at Jesus she remembered the prophecy of Simeon.
9. And how she suffered! Especially through the Passion! We have no idea of the immense pain and heartache that she experienced! We see her immense love for us all through the Passion. She stood so close to Jesus! Mary is the Mediatrix of all grace! It is through Mary that we are led ever closer to the Heart of Jesus!
10. The two Hearts of immense Love! Mary's was pierced with a sword! Jesus' was pierced with a lance. It is through this Heart pierced with a lance that the Church was born!
Song between decades: The Rosary Song - refrain & verse
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. Jesus was taken up to the Temple when He was twelve years old for the feast of the Passover.
2. And when Mary and Joseph left, they did not realize they had left Jesus behind.
3. When they realized what had happened, they returned with their hearts in such sorrow to find the child Jesus.
4. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Jesus is the greatest teacher. He imparts to us His truths as we sit before the tabernacle. He reveals insights into the hidden mysteries in the hearts of those who love Him. Great truths are revealed to the heart after the reception of the Eucharist and when sitting before the tabernacle when we are most intimately united to Him.
5. Jesus outpours His grace abundantly to those who love Him in the Sacrament of the Eucharist. Jesus outpours His grace to those who come and sit with Him in front of the tabernacle. He longs for us to love Him. He wants us to come to be so close to His Most Sacred Heart for He is burning and on fire for love of each precious soul.
6. Jesus is the greatest teacher. We pray to the Holy Spirit to give us the gifts of wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, fortitude, piety and fear of the Lord. Open our eyes Oh Spirit of God that where we were blind we will now see insight into the Divine Mysteries. God reveals Himself most intimately to us after Communion and before the tabernacle. He implants secrets of His intimate love into our hearts. He loves us so much.
7. Even though darkness may cover the earth, the Light of Christ is shining in the hearts of those who are most faithful to God. God is alive and lives in our hearts when we are baptized and remain in the state of grace. We must keep our hearts ever pure.
8. The Virgin Mary always complied with the will of the Father. Help us to have a special relationship with Our Heavenly Father where we are one with Him, living according to His will.
9. The Father's will. It is in doing the Father's will that we will find peace and joy.
10. The Father has a plan for each of us. The Father created us with special gifts and talents to do His work. He intends us to live according to His will.
It is in finding what He wants us to do that we will be most happy. We must surrender. We must go to the Heart of Jesus and dwell there. Jesus waits for us to share His love with us. Jesus waits for us to come in the Eucharist. Jesus wants us to tell Him we love Him.
Song between decades: The Rosary Song - refrain & verse
This rosary was prayed before the Tabernacle in the Holy Spirit Chapel.
Rita and her children and Marty were present. Jesus appeared.
Mysteries of Light
Baptism of Jesus
1. Jesus' public life began after He was baptized by John the Baptist.
2. Go, therefore, make disciples of all nations; baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teach them to observe all the commands I gave you. And look, I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.’ Matthew 28: 19-20
3. And he said to them, ‘Go out to the whole world; proclaim the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptised will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16: 15-16
4. Then Jesus appeared: he came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptised by John. John tried to dissuade him, with the words, ‘It is I who need baptism from you, and yet you come to me!’ But Jesus replied, ‘Leave it like this for the time being; it is fitting that we should, in this way, do all that uprightness demands.’ Then John gave in to him. Matthew 3: 13-15
5. And when Jesus had been baptised he at once came up from the
water, and suddenly the heavens opened and he saw the Spirit of
God descending like a dove and coming down on him. Matthew 3: 16
6. And suddenly there was a voice from heaven, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved; my favour rests on him.’ Matthew 3: 17
7. February 22, 1995 - The 12th Station
Jesus Dies on the Cross
R. He hung for three agonizing hours on the cross against the darkened sky. His greatest agonies were not the agonies of His body, but those of His Heart for the great love He has for each and every soul.
Jesus: I gave Myself to you, My dear ones. I gave My all. I hung with My arms spread in total surrender. My head was punctured; My hands and feet were nailed to the cross. I gave Myself to you. I give Myself to you this day in the Eucharist. I give Myself to you. I, God, give you Myself! What more do you want?
Song: Oh, burning Heart, oh, Love divine, etc.
R. They pierced His Heart with a lance and what flowed forth was blood and water, the sacramental life of the Church, water for Baptism and blood for the Eucharist. His life, death and resurrection live on in the Church this day.
8. Jesus replied: In all truth I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born through water and the Spirit; John 3: 5
9. It is through the sacrament of baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of Heaven.
10. You cannot have forgotten that all of us, when we were baptised into Christ Jesus, were baptised into his death. So by our baptism into his death we were buried with him, so that as Christ was raised from the dead by the Father’s glorious power, we too should begin living a new life. Romans 6: 3-4
Marriage at Cana
1. To Mary, The Immaculate Heart who leads us to the Heart of Jesus.
2. On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee. The mother of Jesus was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited. And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, ‘They have no wine.’ Jesus said, ‘Woman, what do you want from me? My hour has not come yet.’ His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’ There were six stone water jars standing there, meant for the ablutions that are customary among the Jews: each could hold twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, ‘Fill the jars with water,’ and they filled them to the brim. Then he said to them, ‘Draw some out now and take it to the president of the feast.’ They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from—though the servants who had drawn the water knew—the president of the feast called the bridegroom and said, ‘Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.’ This was the first of Jesus’ signs: it was at Cana in Galilee. He revealed his glory, and his disciples believed in him. John 2: 1-11
3. Look at the way Jesus addressed Mary
‘Woman, what do you want from me? John 2: 4
4. In John 19: 26 we have
‘Woman, this is your son.’
5. In Revelation 12: 1
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
6. Mary is the New Eve.
7. Mary intercedes for us.
8. The Marriage at Cana is considered the first public miracle of Jesus.
9. A woman in childbirth suffers,
because her time has come;
but when she has given birth to the child
she forgets the suffering
in her joy that a human being
has been born into the world. John 16: 21
10. Eve is the woman of Genesis, the one who sinned!!
Now, the snake was the most subtle of all the wild animals that Yahweh God had made. It asked the woman, 'Did God really say you were not to eat from any of the trees in the garden?' The woman answered the snake, 'We may eat the fruit of the trees in the garden. But of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden God said, "You must not eat it, nor touch it, under pain of death." ' Then the snake said to the woman, 'No! You will not die! God knows in fact that the day you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, knowing good from evil.' The woman saw that the tree was good to eat and pleasing to the eye, and that it was enticing for the wisdom that it could give. So she took some of its fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened and they realised that they were naked. So they sewed fig-leaves together to make themselves loin-cloths. Genesis 3: 1-7
I shall put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
it will bruise your head
and you will strike its heel.'
To the woman he said:
I shall give you intense pain
you will give birth to your children
Your yearning will be for your husband,
and he will dominate you. Genesis 3: 15-16
The man named his wife ‘Eve’ because she was the mother of all those who live. Genesis 3: 20
Kingdom of God
1. And now I saw heaven open, and a white horse appear; its rider was called Trustworthy and True; in uprightness he judges and makes war. His eyes were flames of fire, and he was crowned with many coronets; the name written on him was known only to himself, his cloak was soaked in blood. He is known by the name, The Word of God. Behind him, dressed in linen of dazzling white, rode the armies of heaven on white horses. From his mouth came a sharp sword with which to strike the unbelievers; he is the one who will rule them with an iron sceptre, and tread out the wine of Almighty God’s fierce retribution. On his cloak and on his thigh a name was written: King of kings and Lord of lords. Revelation 19: 11-16
2. Christ is the King of heaven and earth.
3. We may think that we can get away with
sin, that nobody knows, lies, etc.,
but in the end we will stand before
God and be accountable for all our sins.
4. Age of the Two Hearts
Jesus speaks: "My beloved priest-companion, I have allowed you to experience in extraordinary fashion the riches contained in My Heart and My Mother's Heart. I desire that you tell all My people about these riches. I desire that My people consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart. My people are living in the beginnings of the age of the Two Hearts.
"After the time of the purification is completed, this new era of the Church and the world will become firmly established. This era will be characterized by the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. All those who consecrate themselves to My Heart and to My Mother's Heart will help to establish this glorious new age. I am Lord and Master. Please listen to My urgent request. Within Our Hearts you will experience the love and security, the peace and the joy, which you all desire. I love My people with a tremendous love, and in My love I give them this message!" From Tell My People
5. Work to Make Your World Better
Jesus: "My beloved companion, remind My people of their responsibility toward the world. They have a duty to try to make this a better world for all to live in.
"Today there is much which is wrong with the world. Sin covers the face of the earth. Sins of all kinds blemish the goodness of My Father's creation.
"However, My Mother and I are increasingly gathering our forces for the battle against Satan and his followers. We are more and more forming Our followers to wage the battle to win back that part of the world dominated by Satan's influence. We are forming our followers in the ways of love. We are forming Our followers with the grace which flows from the bosom of My Father, through My Heart, given in the Holy Spirit, and distributed through the intercession of the maternal and Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"We are forming Our followers to give themselves in the greatest love for God and neighbor. We are bringing them ever more closely to Our Hearts so that they may draw from the flames of love of My Heart and Mary's Heart! The more My followers dwell in Mary's Heart and My Heart, the more they are enlightened and strengthened to give themselves for the salvation of the world.
"I am Lord and Master. I ask all to follow Me and My Mother to help us bring forth the great age of love and peace for the world. This age will emerge after the phase of purification has been completed. This age will be characterized by the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. In this great new age, soon to come, My people will love and praise My Father, with Mary and through Me and in the Holy Spirit, as never before!
"I love My people with a tremendous, burning love, and in this love I give them this message!"
Reflection: The world belongs to Christ. St. Paul tells us about this:
As he is the Beginning, he was first to be born from the dead, so that he should be first in every way, because God wanted all perfection to be found in him, and all things to be reconciled through him and for him, everything in heaven and everything on earth, when he made peace by his death on the cross (Colossians 1:18-20).
Since the world belongs to Christ, we, who are His followers, must have a great love for the world as created and redeemed by God. We must labor through our participation in the Mass and through all our other prayers and good works to more and more help the Christic image of the world to shine forth in ever greater splendor. This is our duty and our privilege. Out of love for God and neighbor, let's resolve to get on with the task! From Tell My People
6. And after this perishable nature has put on imperishability and this mortal nature has put on immortality, then will the words of scripture come true: Death is swallowed up in victory. Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting? 1 Corinthians 15: 54-55
7. The Son of God became man for our salvation. Yes, He became incarnate. He took to Himself a real human nature. Because Jesus possessed a real human nature, He could die for us. As the Good Shepherd, He has laid down His life for us, His sheep.
8. The Word became flesh,
he lived among us,
and we saw his glory,
the glory that he has from the Father
as only Son of the Father,
full of grace and truth. John 1: 14
9. The Cause of Christ. What is this cause? Some two thousand years ago Jesus walked this earth preaching His Father's message, healing the sick, forgiving sins, extending His kindness and mercy, training the apostles. In all His varied activity, Jesus was accomplishing the redemption. Today, Jesus still walks the earth. He teaches the Father's truth. He is concerned with the sick and the ignorant. He administers the sacraments. He manifests the Father's love in many different ways. But, unlike that time of two thousand years ago, Christ Himself is not visible. He is visible only through us, His members. He extends to us the great privilege-and responsibility-of assisting Him in the continuation of His redemptive work. The total Christian community and each individual Christian are, then, certain extensions and continuations of the Incarnation. So close is this union between the Christian and Christ that St. Paul speaks very strikingly that it is more Christ than Paul who now lives: "I have been crucified with Christ, and I live now not with my own life but with the life of Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in this body I live in faith: faith in the Son of God who loved me and who sacrificed himself for my sake." (Ga 2:19-20) Priestly Newsletter May/June 1997
10. Each of us has the privilege of offering Jesus his or her own unique person, one's own humanity, one's own human existence. As with St. Paul we are asked to allow Jesus to live within us. Each Christian has the opportunity to allow Jesus to live through the uniqueness which is this particular Christian. To the extent the Christian does offer himself to Jesus in this manner, to that extent Jesus has a unique opportunity of continuing His redemptive work. To the extent the Christian holds back and does not allow Jesus to live in oneself, to that degree Jesus loses this unrepeatable opportunity. Priestly Newsletter May/June 1997
1. Six days later, Jesus took with him Peter and James and his brother John and led them up a high mountain by themselves. Matthew 17: 1
2. There in their presence he was transfigured: his face shone like the sun and his clothes became as dazzling as light. Matthew 17: 2
3. He was still speaking when suddenly a bright cloud covered them with shadow, and suddenly from the cloud there came a voice which said, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved; he enjoys my favour. Listen to him.’ Matthew 17: 5
4. As they came down from the mountain Jesus gave them this order, ‘Tell no one about this vision until the Son of man has risen from the dead.’ Matthew 17: 9
5. In baptism we receive a special sharing in His life.
6. In baptism our human nature is elevated.
7. In baptism we are made children of God and heirs of heaven.
8. God gives to us Himself in the Eucharist —
when we receive Him we can
be filled with grace.
9. "Listen to him" we hear in the scriptures.
10. Then a voice came from the throne; it said, ‘Praise our God, you servants of his and those who fear him, small and great alike.’ And I heard what seemed to be the voices of a huge crowd, like the sound of the ocean or the great roar of thunder, answering, ‘Alleluia! The reign of the Lord our God Almighty has begun; let us be glad and joyful and give glory to God, because this is the time for the marriage of the Lamb. His bride is ready, and she has been able to dress herself in dazzling white linen, because her linen is made of the good deeds of the saints.’ The angel said, ‘Write this, “Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb,” ’ and he added, ‘These words of God are true.’ Revelation 19: 5-9
Institution of the Holy Eucharist
1. Christ was surrounded by His Apostles at the Last Supper —
He instituted the Eucharist.
2. See the Apostles and Jesus — hear the words
Then he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, ‘This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.’ He did the same with the cup after supper, and said, ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood poured out for you. Luke 22: 19-20
3. Then, starting with Moses and going through all the prophets, he explained to them the passages throughout the scriptures that were about himself.
When they drew near to the village to which they were going, he made as if to go on; but they pressed him to stay with them saying, ‘It is nearly evening, and the day is almost over.’ So he went in to stay with them. Now while he was with them at table, he took the bread and said the blessing; then he broke it and handed it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognised him; but he had vanished from their sight. Then they said to each other, ‘Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?’ Luke 24: 27-32
4. Jesus: I am the bread of life
I give Myself to you!
5. Sing: I Love You Jesus
6. Sing: Your Presence Pervades My Soul
7. February 23, 1994 - I Died For You
Jesus: I want this emotion in the letter I told you to write. I, Jesus, Son of God, talk to you with such emotion! I am He Who died a brutal death for love of you. I died for you! I love you this much, to give My Life! Yet you couldn't even write when I asked you. You must do exactly as I say. I do not want you ever to say no to Me!
I have such emotion! I am telling you how I died a brutal death and you, My child, did not write for Me! What more can I do? What more do they want? You put others before Me or you would do as I command. I want you to do as I tell you every moment.
I am the Lord. I am the Son of God. Such emotion I let you feel for My death. I died. I am a person. I was human and I died for you. Think of yourself giving your life for someone and they do not care. What can I do to shake you? What more can I say? I am here and I am loving you and pleading with you to listen to Me with this emotion that God is telling you. I am Jesus. I died for you. I gave My life for you and do you even listen, My little sweet one? You didn't want to write it for My children. When I give you a command, you write. When I say do, you do. Selflessness! I am pushing you because I need your total surrender. Do not ever deny My writing to My loved ones. You have a responsibility. I don't care where you are when I talk. I am God and I talk to you. I am so present to you.
Listen. I need your selflessness. I need your surrender. I need your life, given for love of Me and Me alone. I need you to be the light that shines on the hill, that does not go in and out but is constant in My love. I need your commitment. I need your attention at every moment. I am feeding you My words every moment on paper and in your hand. You must obey Me exactly as I command. No questions, only action. I want action. Now! You write when I say write. I don't care where you are. You worry not for others. I am giving you the mighty medicine. Would you tell the doctor to wait? I am God and I do not ever want to wait while you play a safe game with Me. When I say do something, I want you to do it. You are My beloved and I am filling you with fire.
I am pushing you to do that which I need done. Do not ever stop to look around. Keep your focus on Me and My commands for you. I am using you every moment. I must be able to count on your constant consent to do My will immediately! I am calling you to this work and I want you to comply. I love you ardently. I am so full of love for you. Focus on this and this alone. I am Who am. I am God, child. Do not ever hesitate. Do not doubt or think. You must act as I act in you or My work will not be done.
Be selfless about My commands. You will do My work. You will spread My words of love and create emotion with My songs and I will use you to bring My flock to My love. I love every soul! You must spread My love.
Note: (Meditating on the Crucifixion) Going to Mass at the seminary at 8:00 a.m. was rushed. He said to me, "Where are you going, child. Do you not feel My presence with you?" A calm came over me. Then He started lamenting how He died for us, how He is a true person and He loves us so much. He said, "I died for you."
R. He gave His life for us. He is the little lamb led to the slaughter out of love for us. He said, "I need you to do this work now and I am pushing you." He was so upset! He died for us. He loves us so much as to give His life.
He begged me to spread His love, to tell others how He, bloodied, bruised and beaten, gave us His life.
Jesus: I am God. I am God. I died. Spread My love now! Now! Now! Now! Now! I am begging you not to hold back! Read these letters now, read and learn about My love. I beckon you to speak of My love. Shout it from the high roof. Proclaim it in the cities. Jesus Christ died for love of you and He is risen! I am He Who is God and I died for you!
Listen and preach My love and emotion here. Priests will create little cities, little cities in each church to spread the light of Christ to this sick world. Each priest can create his own little city, a powerhouse of God's love. God has all the power. His power is endless. It never runs out. It is might. You have no power except through Him. Churches filled with the intimate love of Jesus will be powerhouses.
I am God, My little ones. God can do all things. I can make your cities light up the darkness. I am the Way, the Truth, the Life. I am the light of life. I am God! I can do all things. I want to act in you. You need to be in constant union with Me. My priests, you need to be selfless. My soul and yours are one. I want to act in you.
Hold not back. Pray the Prayer for Union with Me.
A Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love.
9. Prayer for Union With Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling in me.I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of The Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
10. A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page