April 1, 2011
April 2nd Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 1 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 2nd are Glorious.
April 2nd - 5th
1:30pm and 6:20pm
Please tune in!
Postage for the Texas
mailing is $1,350
Can anyone please help us?
Excerpts from Blue Book 6C
April 1, 2011
Jesus: How can you take My work to do
evil with it for satan
Be reconciled Why would
I bless this evil I am a God of justice
I created you to love and serve Me
You were called to be My apostles
to spread My ways
How can you use My work for your
deception and power
What good does it do to gain the world
and lose your soul
Song: I Am a God of Justice
This explanation of Blue Book 6 came out of the March 17th, 1995 Blue Book Meeting.
The Sixth Book
He Calls Us to Action
R. This book is a call to action. He gives us His love and He sends us into the world to spread this love to others. We cannot hold back. We need to pray to the Holy Spirit to enlighten us and to give us His courage to carry out the plan of the Father. Holy Spirit transform us from fear to fearlessness. He is one in us. Minute-by-minute, second-by-second, He provides for our needs. Hear His soft voice all through the day say, I love you, I love you, I love you.
He is the bridegroom of our soul. Enter into such union with Him through His pierced side and dwell deeply in His Most Sacred Heart. As St. Paul said (Gal. 2: 20): "yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me."
We are one body in Christ. How can I be one in Him and not love you when you are one with Him?
He talks about the Church, the Priests, and how we are His apostles to spread His love into this world - how we must pray for our priests and one another, pray for the souls in purgatory, pray for the whole Church in union with the Masses being offered throughout the world.
Song: I Love You Jesus
Age of the Two Hearts
Jesus: "My beloved priest-companion, I have allowed you to experience in extraordinary fashion the riches contained in My Heart and My Mother's Heart. I desire that you tell all My people about these riches. I desire that My people consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart. My people are living in the beginnings of the age of the Two Hearts.
"After the time of the purification is completed, this new era of the Church and the world will become firmly established. This era will be characterized by the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. All those who consecrate themselves to My Heart and to My Mother's Heart will help to establish this glorious new age. I am Lord and Master. Please listen to My urgent request. Within Our Hearts you will experience the love and security, the peace and the joy, which you all desire. I love My people with a tremendous love, and in My love I give them this message!"
From Tell My People by Fr. Edward J. Carter
R. Before the 17th meeting in January of 1995, I had received the following vision when at Mass at the Cathedral of Saint Peter in Chains. It was either late December, 1994 or early January, 1995. I drew the picture in the notebook.
It looks as follows:
The face was a flesh colored, but I could not see the features. The gown was white with a square neck.
The next day Jesus told me it was Father Carter. This vision along with another vision I had received about the same time appeared on the 17th book in January 1995.
The other vision was a church that looked similar to our church in China, Indiana, and in the front of the church was a gigantic Host with tremendous light coming forth from it.
On the cover was a Shepherd and the world.
The vision of the church looked like this:
There was a message at this meeting. The message said that THE POWER is in the Eucharist.
March 6, 1995
R. Open my eyes Lord
Help me to see Your face in my brothers
Sing: Give Me Your Heart oh Jesus - Give me your Heart
R. Love is forever joining love is Unity
love never ever separates those in love with God
The devil said "I will not serve"
Hold back disharmonious disobey God's will
The devil wants to get us in a word game
of explaining to try to control - hold back
God created an orderly, harmonious world
To be loving doing His will in all I have to do,
it unites, it bonds, it draws all together in His love.
Each soul should realize its true potential
allowing God to operate within them.
God gives us talents that we have been given to serve God
God wants peace, love, harmony
using our talents to do God's work
This takes knowing His love
second by second, minute by minute
this takes selflessness
A person acting because of sinful jealousy
is basing their actions on their sin
They hurt themselves and
drive themselves from union with God
The more I die to self, live in humility
dependent on Him for my every need,
realizing His constancy with me,
I will be one in Him.
Sunday Mass 9:00 Fr. Carter
Such union do not want to move
overwhelmed by the presence of God.
Who are we that He comes to us in such intense union.
I am so unworthy to receive Him in communion
How much Jesus and the Father and Mary can
do in 5 minutes alone with Him.
Saw Jesus stripped. He turned
around holding a lamb so gently.
The Father was above, His arms were outstretched
I saw the Father from the waist up.
Last night I saw Mary. It was the 8th month anniversary
red haze over chapel. She had the most sorrowful face,
old, looked cracked, went to the young face.
Light - could not even describe, a supernatural light.
What an experience, beyond all comprehension.
Luke 24: 5-6
...Why look among the dead for someone who is alive? He is not here; he has risen...
R. See Jesus' gentle face look at you, sparkling in
He has not gone, He is here this day, minute by
minute second by second.
See Jesus' face, His gentle looking eyes.
Peace, Peace, Peace a face of peace
Mary Magdalene heard His voice He called her by name
He is not Dead
How many times we do not recognize Jesus, we
do not see Him in others, see Him
in our world, see Him in the
hungry, the sick, the old
Jesus is the Son of God, He is a Divine Person I must
seek the Divine Lord. Open my eyes.
Jesus is with us today and we fail to see the Risen Lord
alive and in our midst
He is alive
Luke 24: 27-31
Then, starting with Moses and going through all the prophets, he explained to them the passages throughout the scriptures that were about himself.
When they drew near to the village to which they were going, he made as if to go on; but they pressed him to stay with them saying, It is nearly evening, and the day is almost over. So he went in to stay with them. Now while he was with them at table, he took the bread and said the blessing; then he broke it and handed it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognised him; but he had vanished from their sight.
"Were not our hearts burning inside of us as He talked to us
on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?"
Jesus: The Kingdom of God is at hand, open your hearts and
let Me live in you, for I give you My
very own flesh and blood. What is in
the troubled heart is fear.
R. Jesus quiets the troubled heart. Jesus rose triumphant and
He wants us to see Him in our brothers
To LOVE our brothers to be holy
John 20: 26-27
...Peace be with you, he said. Then he spoke to Thomas, Put your finger here; look, here are my hands. Give me your hand; put it into my side. Do not be unbelieving any more but believe.
R. Do we have to examine His side and His
hands before we believe?
He calls us to trust, to have faith and surrender,
We want that which is secure.
They could not catch anything and Jesus appeared
and told them to fish. Then Jesus helped them
and their nets were breaking.
R. He can do in a second, what we
are unable to do we must let go
and let Him help us fish for souls
trust Jesus and love
He asks us to be fishers among men. He supplies
the people, we plant the seeds.
He does the work in their hearts with His
We must be holy and forgive and love
The devil wants us to be unloving
Fr. Carter says this is sin
rebellion against God's law of love
The Power is in God
The Power is in the Eucharist
Song: Take and Eat
R. Jesus wants to share Himself intimately with us.
Jesus says: "I give you Myself."
Unity in the Eucharist, to be one with Jesus and others
God wants unity harmony order obedience
When we pray before the tabernacle we are
praying in the Presence of Jesus truly present in the consecrated host
He is there, we become more deeply united to Him.
The Eucharist unites
Eating together unites
Jesus showed us this
Jesus died on the cross and gave His all
Now He shares His life with us in the Eucharist
Jesus was giving them food Miracles of the loaves and fish
Share in the life of the Risen Lord.
Lord I want to believe, Help my doubt,
Luke 24: 52-53
They worshipped him and then went back to Jerusalem full of joy; and they were continually in the Temple praising God.
R. Jesus' Ascension is not the end of the story
it is a new beginning for us.
We must continue to build up the Kingdom
and continue to see Him in our brothers
My whole life is a journey to grow in greater
faith, hope and love - not give into the deadly
sins of pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth.
God Help me to see with Your vision
God Help me to serve You in love
March 2, 1995
Jesus: My dear ones,
I am forever with you, hear the gentle
voice within your heart say, I love you
I love you, I love you.
My grace I outpour to each of you in the Eucharist.
Come to the Eucharistic Heart
of Jesus Christ. I will shelter
you from the storm.
I am Jesus, your Savior, My grace
I pour out to you in abundance
at Mass. This is My body given
up for you and I remain with you
this day, in the Holy Eucharist, in
My Divinity and humanity no less
present than the day I walked this
earth. Who are you to be so
favored to come here?
You are My chosen ones. I love you with
an endless burning love. These are My
beloved priest-sons, given such honor through
Me to change bread and wine into My Body
and Blood. My Father, and the Holy Spirit,
and My Mother Mary are present with you in
this Mass, all the Angels and Saints. Do
you even comprehend what goes on here,
do you understand even a minute amount,
you would be in tears. My children, My
children, how you are loved, by the
Almighty God. He is present with
you, bend low, fall on your knees
and praise your God: Father, Son and
Holy Spirit. Mary is present and with you.
How I love you My beloved ones.
I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
R. We are one in Him, joined in such union
Sing: One Bread, One Body
R. We are fed in the Eucharist
Jesus says: "I GIVE YOU MYSELF"
R. Unity with Jesus in the Eucharist
Let your heart burn in love in your hearts
LOVE From the Divine Lord
Sing: One Bread, One Body
March 13, 1995
Monday - Season of Lent
Mary of the Woods Nursing Home
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Be with Jesus in the Garden. See Him as He kneels there. See Him in such agony. Put yourself right there in the dark night and focus on Jesus. Block out the other thoughts that are in your mind now, things from your life, distractions. This is the time to be alone with Jesus and to meditate on His Passion. It is in meditating on His Passion that we realize more and more the immensity of the great love that He has for each one of us.
2. R. Jesus knelt there and He saw before Him all the sins of all men from all time. He saw all their evilness, their vileness. These are the souls that He loved so dearly and He saw all of this before His eyes.
3. R. Think of His Heart so full of love for each and every soul. He saw before Him His bitter Passion, all the spitting, the crowning of thorns, the scourging at the pillar. He saw all the events that He was about to undergo.
4. R. His Heart is an endless source of Divine Love. He was born a little baby in the town of Bethlehem out of greatest love for each one of us. The Father sent His only Son into the world and now Jesus kneels in the Garden, His Heart overflowing with love for each of His precious souls.
5. R. Jesus is the Almighty God. At any moment He could have stopped everything that was about to happen, but in compliance to the Father's will, always doing the Father's will, Jesus said: "Not My will, but Thine be done".
6. Song: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
7. R. Jesus is here this day. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity, no less present than the day He was in the Garden. He remains with us with a Heart that is overflowing with Divine Love for each and every one of us, His beloved souls.
8. R. Jesus' greatest agonies were not the agonies, the wounds, that He experienced to His body, but His greatest agonies were the wounds He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart for He loves us with the deepest love.
9. R. Jesus saw before Him all the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite all of His suffering.
10. R. Jesus calls out to us to live in the Father's will, to do as the Father wants us to do. Only in doing the Father's will, will we find happiness and joy. The Father created each one of us uniquely special out of His love for us.
To His death on the cross, Jesus complied always to the Father's will, a look of peace on Jesus' face through all His suffering; total peace because He knew the Father's love. Oh how the Father loves each one of us. There is not another person that He created like us. The Father has such a special plan for each one of us and He loves us with the greatest love.
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.)
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. Jesus: I watch you, My precious ones. I watch you as you go about your day. You do not realize how close I am to you. In all of your sufferings I am there so close. It is in your sufferings that you will be brought to fuller life in Me. Oh, how I love you, My precious ones and how I watch you so closely. Minute by minute, second by second, I am with you, watching you, My beloved ones!
2. R. They led Jesus away. They pulled His hair and slapped His face and they tied Him so cruelly to a pillar.
3. R. See Jesus as He stands in a dim light tied to the pillar. Focus totally on Him. They come at Him with their angry faces and hatred in their hearts and they beat Him unmercifully, from His head to His feet. His once unblemished body is now wounded by their sharp instruments and He stands and He takes all of this for the souls that He loves so dearly. He came to show us how to love. His way is always love. He loved those who persecuted Him and beat Him. How He loves each one of us, His precious souls. He longs and thirsts to be ever closer, to be close in a love relationship with us. This is God who longs and waits for us, Who gives Himself to us this day in Holy Eucharist. Who are we that God gives Himself to us? Who are we that He waits in the tabernacles in the world, longing and thirsting for us to come and share our time with Him? This is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Who stood at the pillar and was unmercifully beaten for His great love that He has for each one of us.
4. R. Hear the blows! Listen! Focus on Jesus at the pillar and hear the blows! Jesus did not call out and scream. Jesus took willingly all His suffering because He knew it was the Father's will and He loves us so much. Listen! Do you hear the blows they gave to Jesus? They are the sign of His love for us.
5. R. Hear the blows, the blows that were given to Jesus. When we look at our brothers, those who sometimes make us angry, when we look at them, see Jesus at the pillar and hear the blows that He received because He loves our brothers so much. See the creation of the Father. How can we hate our brothers when God the Father created our brothers and Jesus came and gave His life for them?
6. R. Jesus wants such union with each one of us. Surrender! Surrender. Let go of hate or anger that is inside of your hearts. So Jesus can unite ever closer to you in deepest love. In order to have this union with Jesus, He asks us to clear the debris from our hearts. Love can not unite with hatred and anger. An exchange of giving up anger that we have toward our brothers, hatred from the past, for the love that Jesus wants to give to us, that vibrancy and oneness He wants with each and every soul. Jesus longs and thirsts for you to come and spend time with Him after communion in front of the tabernacle. This is God and He thirsts and longs and waits and wants to be so close to us! His Most Sacred Heart is bursting over on fire for love of each and every precious soul.
7. R. Jesus went to His apostles in the Garden and said to them: "Can you not watch one hour with Me"? He comes to us this day and He says "I give you twenty-four hours in the day, can you not spend one hour in silence with Me?" Do you not have time in your busy lives for the Son of God? Yet minute by minute, second by second, we know God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in the graced baptized soul. Jesus says "I am present in your graced baptized soul in a special way." Jesus longs to be closely united to you. Jesus says "minute by minute, second by second in the silence of your heart: I love you, I love you, I love you. But you do not hear. You do not take the time to be alone with Me." Minute by minute, second by second, God is inside of you saying: I love you, I love you, I love you. Hear the soft gentle voice as I whisper in your heart.
8. R. See Jesus as He stands at the pillar with gashes in His arms, big wounds in His back, the blood that comes forth, red blood. He shed His red blood for us. His red blood is the key to understanding the fire of His love that He has for each one of us.
9. R. Open wide your heart! God wants to be so close to you!
10. Song: I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. See Jesus! They put on His head a sharp crown of piercing thorns that they pound into His head. The thorns pierce His head and the blood runs down His face, into His eyes and into His ears. They hit Him on the head. So harshly do they hit Him on His head that the blood ran from the corners of His mouth. Look at His face. Picture it so vividly in your hearts for this is the face of Jesus Christ Who was born in the town of Bethlehem. God, a little baby, suffered because He loved us so much. He withstood all the torture that they gave to Him because of His immense love for each one of us. Keep that picture of His head tucked so closely in your heart. When you feel that no one loves you, hear the soft gentle voice inside of your heart saying, minute by minute, second by second: I love you, I love you, I love you.
2. R. Jesus' whole body was covered with deep wounds from the scourging at the pillar, bleeding and burning. Then they put a dirty purple robe on His back and gave Him a scepter to hold and sat Him on a throne and mocked Him as King and spit on Him. Jesus is the King of all Kings! He is truly the Son of God and He withstood this persecution and torture. When they persecute you this day, when they say terrible things to you, see Jesus and the suffering He went through. Jesus Who is all good and all loving, was treated this way!
3. Song: Crown Him with Many Crowns
4. Song: Only This I Want
5. R. Jesus was beaten! He was poked at! His flesh was torn! Now they spit on Him and holler at Him and He suffered all of this because of the love that He has for each one of us. He asks us this day for two things: to love God and to love one another. He came to show us the way. See Him as He sits on the throne, His head covered with blood from His bleeding crown, His body so badly wounded. See Him as they jeer at Him and laugh at Him. He asks us to love those who talk cruelly to us. It is in loving those, that He can touch the hardened hearts through us. His way is always love. Our reward is to unite with His Most Sacred Burning Heart. Always love! A heart of love unites with love. Trade the debris and unforgiveness, whatever is in our heart, for Divine Love.
6. R. We take the great gift that we are given so lightly. Jesus is here this day in the Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity, no less present than the day He walked on the earth. Jesus remains with us in the Eucharist and wants to be so close to us. Jesus waits for us in the tabernacle, waits for us to come in our busy lives. Jesus, the Son of God, waits on us!
7. R. Jesus wants us holy. Jesus knows our imperfections. Jesus wants us to clean the debris within our hearts so that we are His instruments to go out into this world and spread His love to our brothers. Jesus gave His life for them. He calls each one of us this day to be an apostle of His Most Sacred Heart, to spread the love of His Heart and His Mother's heart into this world. How can we say no when He gave His life for us?
8. R. Mary appears and shows her sorrowful face, her joyful face, her old face, her young face. The face that Jesus looked at. Mary says to look through her eyes at her beloved Son all through the Passion. Study His face! Study His face crowned with thorns and covered with blood and His body wounded from His head to the bottom of His feet. Study those wounds. Ponder His blood shed for love of us. It is in this study that we will be drawn ever closer to His tender love in His Heart. His love is not a little lip service love, His love is the love that He came to this earth and gave His flesh and blood for us. Jesus wants us to love the Scriptures.
9. R. Jesus gives us the Church and the priests. We are His favored children. He gives to us abundantly. When the priest holds up the consecrated host, this is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, no less present than the day He was crowned with thorns. Who are we that we are so favored and given such gifts? We take them so lightly. He calls out, "My beloved ones. You are blind! You have closed your eyes and plugged up your ears! I am in your midst this day! You run after senseless things when I, God, am so close to you. Your soul craves this love."
10. R. We walk senseless paths. We do not even realize that in a second, in the batting of an eye, the dropping of a pin, our life can end. What goes with us is our love of God and love of one another! Jesus came to show us the way. "Study My life", He says, "and the life of My Mother. Pray to the Holy Spirit to transform you more and more into My image and to be led closer to the Father Who loves you so dearly. My children, My children, you do not see the great gifts that I impart to you this day. I am with you and I am present and on fire for love of you. Pray to the Holy Spirit to remove the blinders from your eyes. Pray, children. Pray to receive more and more abundant grace to know the love of God. My life I want to give to you. My Divine Love I want to impart to you. My beloved children, I gave My life to you. You do not comprehend the great gifts that I want to give to you this day. Pray for grace. Pray, more and more to be filled with My life. I ardently bestow on you such grace in the Mass and in the Eucharist and when you come and sit in front of the Tabernacle. Come to the Eucharist! I am truly there! Truly present and waiting for you, My beloved ones!"
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
1. R. Focus on Jesus! Just you and Jesus! Be alone with Him! Focus on the immense love that He has for you! Then see Him as He stands with His hands tied and the men with their angry faces and hatred in their hearts, poke at Him and condemn Him to death!
2. R. They gave to Him a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. So heavy that it felt as if His shoulder would break through to the ground. He could not remove it. As He tried to walk, it became heavier and heavier. He could scarcely move. It was so heavy that He fell under it!
3. R. See His Mother! She carried Him in her womb as an infant. She watched Him at play. Simeon told her of the sufferings that she and Jesus would suffer. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary. She watched Him all through His life. Now Her heart, the heart of His most loving Mother, watched Him as He fell under the cross and she could not lift a hand to help her Son. Think of how it is when you see your own child suffer, how your heart is torn in your chest. Now see through the eyes of Mary as she watches her beloved Son fall under the weight of the cross.
4. R. And Their eyes peered into one another's. How her heart knew the Heart of Jesus. She shared all of His life with Him. He looked at her and saw her reddened face with tears and saw her suffering. There is such intimacy between Jesus and Mary, the Two Hearts that are so full of love for each one of us. In that peering look is this oneness between these Two Hearts, the Hearts that love us so much.
5. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
6. R. Mary appeared to me. I saw her most sorrowful face. See through her eyes as she looks at her beloved Son on the way to Calvary. See through her eyes. Helplessly, she stands by. She could hardly stand up, so weakened by what she had encountered. She sees her Son, but what she wants us to see through her eyes is the love that He has for each one of us. Put yourself in Mary's heart. Look out through her eyes and see Jesus' face covered with blood, the crown of thorns on His head and the cross on His back. He fell three times. Jesus could barely get up as they poke at Him, kick Him and holler at Him. She watched this. Helplessly, she could not lift a hand. See through her eyes, for it is through her eyes that we will realize more and more His immense love. Mary calls today and begs us to spread this love throughout the world. We have the greatest product in the world to sell: the love of God! She pleads strongly with each person here to pray to the Holy Spirit. Pray for the fearlessness that the apostles received when the Holy Spirit descended upon them, for Jesus is calling each person here to go out into the world and be His apostle and spread the love of His Most Sacred Heart. Souls will be lost because they did not know His love. It is up to us to become one in Him, to busy ourselves about our union with Him so that He can operate through us to a world that is hurting and in pain. Jesus wants us to love the souls He died for Surrender. Jesus sends us as soldiers into the world and our arms are our hearts filled with His love to minister to this sick world the most powerful medicine that there is, Love To be instruments of God's love! Not to focus on the negative aspects of this world, but realize that we are being called, that this is our mission to go into the world and spread His love to the world, by telling others of the Good News.
7. R. They stripped Him! Total surrender all through the Passion, all the way to His death on the cross when He spread His arms and held nothing back. He asks us to die to selfishness that we might live more and more in Him for He truly is Life!
8. R. Life is rooted in Jesus.
9. R. Jesus asks us to meditate especially during Lent on His Passion. In meditating on this, we will realize the immensity of His love and see through the eyes of Mary this immense love that Jesus and Mary have for each one of us. Jesus asks us to consecrate our hearts to His Sacred Heart and Mary's Immaculate Heart. It is through her most tender and loving heart that she places us ever deeply into His Most Sacred Heart. The more we unite with Mary, the deeper we penetrate the Heart of Jesus for They are one. He loves His Mother so much. Jesus wants us to love His Mother. Go to Mary! As she walked by His side on the way to Calvary, she forever walks by our side. See through her eyes the love of her beloved Son.
10. Song: I rocked Him as a baby, I fed Him as a child...
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus Dies on the Cross
1. R. See Mary as she cares for the little tender hands and feet of the infant child. She washes him. She takes care of Him. Now see her as she looks as they nail His most precious hands and feet to the cross. This is her beloved Son!
2. R. Jesus is with us this day truly present in the Eucharist. He is present. He loves each one of us with such intense love. Jesus gave His flesh and blood on the cross for love of us. He gives Himself to us this day. He gives us His body and blood to nourish the life that He gave us through baptism.
3. Song: Take and Eat
4. R. Jesus told me once: "I gave My life for you! What more do you want?"
5. R. Could we see ourselves mounting the cross and dying as Jesus did for love of us? He asks us to love one another as He has loved us. He asks us to love one another!
6. R. Jesus says so many times after communion: "I give you Myself! I give you Myself! You run from the church! You take this so lightly. Tell them! Tell them that I am truly present the same as the day I hung on the cross in the Eucharist. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I give them Myself!"
7. R. Jesus said that if the veil were lifted, we would fall on the floor. When you see the consecrated host, when the priest raises the host up, think of Jesus dying on the cross. This is the same Jesus that hung on the cross and He is as present in the consecrated host as He was on the cross. He remains in greatest love for each one of us.
8. Song: Oh Burning Heart, O Love Divine, how sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You are here to love and care for me.
9. R. See Mary as she held the child Jesus when Simeon told her of the sufferings They would undergo and see Mary as she receives His lifeless body under the cross.
10. Song: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus: I come to you, each one of you this day. I remain with you in the Eucharist. In greatest love, I remain with you and you take this so lightly. I long to be ever closer to each one of you. Open up your heart and rid your heart of anything that keeps you from Me. Exchange your hurt, anger, hatred and unforgiveness for a heart that is filled with My Divine Love.
Song: I give to you abundant life, I thirst to be with thee.
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
This rosary was prayed in the Chapel of the Mary of the Woods. Besides Rita, Cathy, Joe and Marty, there were approximately 25 people present. Rita saw Jesus appear!!
March 5, 1995 - Nursing Home
Jesus: My dear sweet ones,
I long to write you this letter. I love you so much. I want you to know how I wait our moments alone together. As you breathe, as your heart beats, I am within you, always with you. You are never alone. You are My chosen ones to be here. You have such time to be with Me. I wait this time when you talk to Me and tell Me of your love. You have the life. The real life, My grace, inside of you. I live in the graced baptized soul in a special way. I am so attentive to your every need. I never, ever leave you. As your heart beats each beat, I am with you. Will you be with Me, My beautiful ones, will you be with Me this moment?
I ask you to suffer with Me. As I died on the cross, as I suffered at the pillar, as I sat crowned and mocked, I ask you to suffer with Me. It is in this suffering you will have new life. Suffering leads to life. My grace in you, vibrancy in your soul.
Oh that a man would gain the whole world and could lose His soul.
You have been given a great gift in your sufferings, in this time you spend here in the nursing home. It is time I am asking you to prepare yourself more and more for the award that is to come. You will be forever with Me in heaven. Eternal bliss, everlasting life, deep, deep union, in love with Me. Oh My child, the Father created you, so special, so unique, with such love. No person can love like you. You were created to know, love, and serve God. God wants your love this day. The Father loves you with the deepest love. I love you with My burning Heart on fire for love of you. The Spirit wants more and more to be joined in such love with you. He wants to penetrate your soul and move in you. He wants to be alive in you.
Oh child, oh child, your time here is so important. Will you pray for this world in such darkness? Souls will be lost forever and ever. Souls will be in hell for their lives of unrepented mortal sin, that they spent on this earth. Will you pray for your brothers in darkness?
Will you pray so fervently for our priests, My special anointed sons? I call you today and ask you, Jesus Christ, to pray for the priests.
One priest fixed on the love of My Sacred Heart can spread such love to this world. One priest fixed to My Eucharistic Heart can lead souls to the power in this world that will renew many hearts. I am truly present in the Consecrated host. When people are joined to Me in the Eucharist miracles will happen.
Oh please I beg, beg, beg you to offer your days for the priests. You are so important to the plan of the Father. Doing His will offered with the sacrifice of the Mass is a most powerful prayer. Pray for our priests My beloved, it is through them, many hearts will be led to the light.
Pray for the souls in purgatory and ask them to pray for your intentions.
If you offer up your day to the Father in union with the Masses being said throughout the world, you are doing so much work for the Father. You are such a big part of this plan.
I love you so much and I am forever with you this day. Minute by minute, second by second, as you breathe, I am forever with you. Pray the prayer for union with Me.
I love you, My sweet, sweet ones and one day we will be forever together in the courts of heaven with the Father and the Holy Spirit, joined in such union. You will be with Mary and all the angels and saints.
I love you so much. I am Jesus your beloved Spouse, the Bridegroom of your soul.
Mass Book, by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book. These entries are to help people to be more deeply united to God in the Mass. This book is available in English and Spanish with the Churchs Imprimatur. $12
Rosary Meditations for Parents and Children, by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both parents and children to be used when praying the rosary. These meditations will help all to know the lives of Jesus and Mary alive in their Hearts. Available in both English and Spanish with the Churchs Imprimatur. $10
|God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10|
|God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10|
|God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10|
|God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5|
|God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5|
|God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10|
|God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10|
|Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12|
|Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10|
|Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10|
|Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3|
|Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10|
|Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.|
Response to Gods Loveby Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ - Selected Writings on Spirituality for all Peopleas Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13-29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 - Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 3by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carters tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People.Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a bookand here is that book." $10
|The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5|
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
This bookLight, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal Pontifical Council for Culture Vatican City I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life. $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts - Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of SufferingFr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts - the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini - help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio Archbishop Philippines With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church. $10
InMedicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood. Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fidesis a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal Pontifical Council for Culture Vatican City $10
|Consolation by Fr. John J. Pasquini upon the passing of a loved one. Fr. Pasquini has done a beautiful gift of his most wonderful homily given when someone dear has died. It can be given as a tremendous gift. $10|
|DVD - A beautiful Mass was done by Fr. John J. Pasquini for Nursing homes and assisted living. It was done at St. Joseph's magnificent chapel St. Joseph's assisted living in Jupiter, Florida. It last about 33 minutes. We call it the golden Nursing Home Mass from St. Joseph's. $10|
|DVD - Prayers from the Authenticity Book read by Rita Ring on the ocean it is beautiful. 410|
|Divine Mercy Chaplet CD. Prayed by Fr. John J. Pasquini $10|
|Holy Spirit Novena CD. Prayers and scripture readings from the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet read by Rita Ring. $10|
|Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15|
|Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15|
|Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15|
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Churchs Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
|Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 2000 Issue 3 and the Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #1 - CD. - Christ is Our Strength - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our-selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #2 - CD. - Suffering: A Source of Life - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. Fr. Carter knew suffering that year. His voice is so powerful as he read each Newsletter from his heart and soul. "Every man has his own share in the redemption. Each one is also called to share in that suffering through which the redemption was accomplished. He is called to share in that suffering through which all human suffering has also been redeemed. In bringing about the redemption through suffering, Christ has also raised human suffering to the level of the redemption. Thus each man in his suffering can also become a sharer in the redemptive suffering of Christ..." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
We need to print the
$1.00 plus shipping
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
© 2011 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2011
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182