April 15, 2011
April 16th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 6 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 16th are Sorrowful.
$15.00 plus shipping
The Florida Book Store
From Blue Book 6B
My dear Father,
February 11, 1995
My Dear Father
I am your child, I come to you, My dear Father, I love you so much. Thank you for Jesus as our Savior. Who am I that you loved me this much? Who am I that you sent Jesus into this world, a little baby, born of the Virgin Mary. Oh God thank You for the gift of Your Son given to us.
You created me in great love. Help me Father to know more and more, Your will. Help me to live according to Your plan. Help me to be one in You. Thank You for the great gift of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You Jesus for giving Yourself to us in the Eucharist. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.
I want to grow in greater oneness with You Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Song: Jesus Walked this Lonesome Valley
Song: Now We Remain
Song: Lord Let Me Walk
October 3, 1993 - Use Your Talents
Song: Little Child
November 27, 1993 - Do What Is God's Will
February 5, 1995
Before the tabernacle
Love and Pray for Your Brothers
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. We are here on this earth to do the work that the Father has planned for us. He calls out to us to be His apostles to spread His love throughout this world, to love God and to love one another.
2. R. Jesus came to show us the way. He was born in a stable in such poverty.
3. R. From the prophecy of Simeon, Mary knew of the sufferings that Jesus and she would undergo. Now Jesus kneels in the garden and He sees before Him all the sufferings that He would experience through His entire Passion. In vivid detail, He knew every single blow, every thorn, every single insult and slander, the gashes in His body, and He saw this with such clarity in the garden.
4. The Cross Leads to Life
Jesus: "My beloved priest-companion, tell My people that they must keep the lesson of the cross fresh in their consciousness. Remind them that I am the Christ of the Cross as well as the Christ of the Resurrection. I suffered tremendously on My way to death on the cross. My sacred flesh was so cruelly lacerated by the scourging. My sacred head was so cruelly and mockingly crowned with thorns. I was spat upon and made fun of. Exhausted by terrible suffering, I still had to carry the heavy cross to Calvary. There My sacred hands and feet were mercilessly pierced with nails. Oh, what pain this caused Me!
"I suffered all this most willingly—out of love for My Father and for all My people! Through My cross, through My suffering, I obtained new life for My people. Through My cruel and brutal death, I achieved Resurrection for Myself and all My people. My suffering was not an end in itself. It was a necessary passageway to obtain the life I came to give.
"My people must share in My cross, so that they may share more and more in My life. Remind My people, My dear friend, that suffering, when embraced according to My Father's will, leads to greater life here and hereafter. The cross, properly carried, always leads to a greater share in My Resurrection.
"Tell My people that the more they are united with Me in love, the easier is the carrying of the cross. The more one dwells in Me, the more I help that person to carry the cross. In this way, even the heaviest cross becomes relatively light.
"Carrying the cross does not mean to be in misery. Carrying one's cross in union with Me always allows a person to remain in peace. The cross does not take away peace and joy. Despite the pain involved, the cross gives increased peace and joy. I am Lord and Master. I eagerly desire that all listen to My words and live them!
"My people, come each day to My Heart and I will give you the light and strength to carry your cross according to Father's will! I love My people with an overwhelming love, and in this great love I give them this message."
Reflection: One does not have to reflect on the human condition for very long to be reminded of how much suffering exists in all parts of the world. And yet, the great tragedy concerning human suffering is not that there is so much of it, but rather that so much of it is apparently wasted. In God's plan, suffering is meant to lead to greater life, a greater share in Christ's Resurrection here and hereafter. Suffering does just that, if we relate to it according to God's will. To the extent we don't relate to the cross as God's will would have us, we miss the opportunity for suffering to be growth-promoting.
Jesus tells us about the cross and its linkage to life in the Gospel: "Then to all he said: 'If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself and take up his cross everyday and follow me. For anyone who wants to save his life will lose it; but anyone who loses his life for my sake, that man will save it'" (Luke 9:23-24).
And St. Paul tells us: "We are in difficulties on all sides, but never cornered; we see no answer to our problems, but never despair; we have been persecuted, but never deserted; knocked down, but never killed; always, wherever we may be, we carry with us in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus, too, may always be seen in our body" (2 Corinthians 4:8-10). From Tell My People
5. R. How many times do we see before our eyes that the road to Him is not the road that we want to take. But it is the road that He calls us to. In compliance to the Father's Will, He said
‘Abba, Father!’ he said, ‘For you everything is possible. Take this cup away from me. But let it be as you, not I, would have it.’ Mark 14: 36
6. R. Jesus, in His Divinity and humanity, is in this room with us. The invisible reality is that He truly is here, the same as the day He knelt in the garden! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is in this room with us at this very moment!
7. R. And how can we not be changed through His presence when we are truly in the presence of the Almighty God?
8. R. If we could see Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who is truly present here, we scarce could stand it. He is truly here in His Divinity and humanity even though we are not seeing Him!
9. R. And the love that you spread this day will make the difference to this hurting world. For He calls out to us to be His soldiers in this world to spread this love. When we look around and the world does not seem like it is thinking about God, He says: "I am truly here with you. The words that I speak to you are these words: I want you to be My soldiers, to carry My light to this world, to spread My love in the dark corners, and to answer the call that I give to you today! Keep your focus on Me always!"
10. Mary: Many men in their willfulness has put aside the things of God! Even though man may have forgotten God, God has not forgotten man!
Song between decades: A Song From Jesus
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. Jesus: They beat My flesh! They tore My skin! I bled My blood for you!
2. Jesus: Do you look to the world when I call? Look to Me! See Me as I stand at the pillar! See them as they whip Me with such hatred and anger in their hearts! Your world has turned hard and many hearts of men have forgotten God. I call out to you this day to answer My plea to come to My Tabernacle, to spend your time in prayer, to realize that the closer you are in union with Me, the more powerful your prayers. This is your calling today to join yourself in union with Me ever closer and closer to My Most Burning Heart!
3. Jesus: I speak to you this day. I am here with you. Will you open your ears and listen to My plea to focus on Me?
4. Jesus: I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God! I call out to each one of you that are present to answer My call. Take Me seriously! The love that you spread to this world today will be the love that makes a difference to a hurting soul!
5. Jesus: To look at the world, you think that maybe you do not have to spend so much time with Me. I am telling you this day, I am calling you to take your relationship with Me ever more seriously than you did in the past. I truly want soldiers that are so steadfast in My love, that are united with Me, that live to be ever closer to God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit!
6. Jesus: Do you think that I would not come and talk to you? Why would I die on the cross for My beloved souls and then not come to you this day and plead with you to turn your hearts to the love of God, to be My mighty warriors, to spread My love to this hurting world?
7. Jesus: I come to you, My chosen ones this day! Listen to Me so ardently!
8. R. See Jesus at the pillar and hear as they give Him blows with such hatred and anger in their hearts that it tore His precious skin! Hear the blows that He received and know that He suffered these blows. This is the reality! He suffered them for our brothers. Our brothers are hurting and in pain. It is only through our prayers and our dedication to Jesus that we will carry His message throughout this world. He calls out to us this day to listen to Him. He is truly talking here! He wants you to be joined ever closer to His Most Sacred Burning Heart!
9. R. As He walked away, the earth was marked with His bloody footprints! Do we walk away when He calls us so strongly or do we keep our focus on Him? The power is in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ! The Almighty God is truly present and with us in this room!
10. Song: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul. Come unto Me, all who are burdened, I will comfort you!
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. They pounded into His Most Precious Head a crown of piercing thorns!
2. R. Jesus is our Mediator with the Father.
3. R. Jesus now sits on the throne that they gave to Him. They clothed Him in a dirty purple robe that covered His bleeding wounds. They crowned Him with a crown of piercing thorns and gave Him a scepter to hold. Then they spat on Him, scoffed at Him and mocked Him as King of the Jews. This is the King of Kings! The Son of God! The Master comes to the servant! But He does not call us slaves. He calls us His brothers. We are truly brothers in God!
4 Jesus: How can you not love your brothers when My Father created Him? How can you look at your brother with such hatred and anger?
5. Jesus: I am calling you today to prayer. To offer your every action to the Father in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for love of your brothers! Give you daily life as an intention in prayer! This world is hurting and needs your prayers! I call to you today to take this plea seriously!
6. Jesus: See Me with the blood as it came down My face and into My eyes and My ears! As I looked at your world I saw through a film of blood! Do you know how much I love you? I loved you to My death on the cross! I love your brothers this much. Can you not help him in this world today? I call you to prayer. I call you to be apostles to spread My love throughout this world. The Father has a plan for you. Will you say Yes?
7. Jesus: Spread My love to the hurting souls. It is in your touch and it is in your glance that I touch the souls that are close to you!
8. Jesus: See beyond what is visible. See the reality of the invisible world! I control your every breath! Life is but a passing moment! The dropping of a pin! The batting of an eye! Then your life is over! What lives on is how you loved God and loved one another!
9. Jesus: They crowned Me with a piercing crown of thorns! They pounded into My skull! The thorns went into the inside of My body! I gave My all for love!
10. Song: Crown Him with Many Crowns
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
1. R. They stood around Jesus with their angry and hateful faces! Anger welled up in their hearts! They poked at Him with spears! Jesus, was in total peace, His hands tied in front of Him, always knowing the love of His Father. The Father loves each one of us with such intense love. We are His creation. He loves what He creates! He calls out to us to be ever closer — closer to the love of God!
2. Jesus: Come unto Me you weary souls. You wander and you search and you try to do what you can to please Me and you look at the world and then you want to run back. Focus on Me! Follow Me! I am calling you this day to take My messages seriously! Time is so short! You must pray! You must do what the Father wills you to do! It is so important to My plan! Each person has their part to play in this plan. I am calling each of you here to open your hearts, to listen with your hearts to what you are being told is your part in the plan.
3. Jesus: I carried the heavy cross on My back. I carried it for greatest love of you! I ask you to carry your crosses. I ask you to do what the Father is asking you to do. I ask you to lead souls ever closer to the burning love of My Heart!
4. R. Jesus came to show us the way. Jesus came to teach us how to love. He left His Word with us to nourish us and He left His Body and Blood, that He gives to us this day, to feed our life.
5. Jesus: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul for I am truly the Almighty God! I have all the power! You must come to Me and realize that I am truly present and with you this day! No one has any power over Me! I walk beside you on your way! I lead you down the roads the Father has planned for you! Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul. For peace lies in doing the Father's Will! Your joy will come from the heart that is one with God!
6. Jesus: As I surrendered to the Will of the Father, I ask you to surrender this day. Consecrate your hearts to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Pray to the Spirit to fill you with life and vibrancy, to lead you on your way to your union with God!
7. Jesus: And I fell under My cross, but I got up again and carried My cross on My back. For greatest love of you, I carried the cross on My back!
8. Song: Lord let me walk that lonesome road with You
9. R. Our Blessed Lady walked forever by His side on Calvary as she walks by our side every day. She never leaves us. She is the Most Loving Mother. She is there. She wants to help us on our way, and help us to lead souls ever closer to the burning Heart of her Son, Jesus Christ!
10. Song: I Love You Jesus
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. R. As Mary held the child Jesus in her arms, as she saw His little hands and feet. She now watches as they pound the hands and feet of her beloved Son into the cross!
Sing: Little Baby Hands and Feet
2. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
3. R. What of this tender little Heart that now beats as Jesus hangs from the cross!
4. R. Such love in His Heart! He, God, came to this earth and was made man and gave His flesh and His blood for love of us!
5. R. Stand with Mary under the cross! See Jesus against the darkened sky as He hangs in such weakness! Wounded! His whole body covered with bloody wounds. A crown of thorns on His head! The blood comes from His mouth from the blows they have given Him to His head! How can we say no or take this so lightly when He, God, came to this earth and hung on the cross to His death because He loves us and loves our brothers so much!
6. R. He calls out and says that He gave His life for us. What more do we want? He truly gave His life! This day He nourishes the life that He has given us in Baptism through His very Body and Blood in the Eucharist. He is here this day! God! God is in our midst! We do not realize the great gift that we have. The soul craves this love of God and it is only the love of God that satisfies the stalking soul. Jesus, open our eyes to see more and more with Godly vision so we can grow ever closer in our union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Spirit, open our eyes! Where we are now blind, let us see! See beyond the bread we eat that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, has died. He is risen and He remains with us this day in the Eucharist!
Sing: I am the Bread of Life
7. R. We see those things visible to our eyes! What we need to see are those things that are invisible to our eyes! See that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is truly in the Consecrated Host. See that Jesus dwells within our brother! See the Father's creation! See them as so precious and so special to the Father that He sent His only Son into the world that the souls may be saved and inherit eternal salvation!
8. R. Jesus called out from the cross: My God! My God! Why have You forsaken Me? He calls out to us this day!
9. R. See Him as He hangs to His death! Jesus gave the last beat of His Heart! The last drop of His blood! Jesus' Heart was pierced and what flowed out were blood and water. Water for baptism, Blood for the Eucharist with which He feeds us. Through the pierced Heart of Jesus, the sacramental life of the Church was formed. The Church is so important to us. Help us to realize more and more that this is Christ's Church. We are one body! We are members of this body!
10. R. Jesus calls us to prayer! Prayer for all the members of the Church! For the suffering souls in purgatory! For our brothers that are living with us this day throughout the world! Jesus calls us to realize that we are brothers in Christ. It is our duty, as He gave His life for us, to love likened to Christ. It is our duty to give our life through prayer for our brother!
Song after last decade: A Song from Jesus
Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. R. Jesus, Mary and Joseph go to the Temple to present the child Jesus. Simeon, who was told by the Holy Spirit that before he died he would see the Messiah, is now led into the Temple and meets Jesus, Mary and Joseph. He holds the child Jesus and says now that he is ready for his death. He tells Mary of the sufferings that she and Jesus will suffer. From this point on, every time Mary beheld the child Jesus, every time she looked at Him, she knew of the immense sufferings that He would suffer. Her heart was pierced each time she looked at her Son, for she always knew that He would suffer such brutality! And a sword, too, will pierce your heart, O Mary.
2. The Flight into Egypt. R. Joseph and Mary are forced to flee to Egypt with the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary!
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. R. Joseph and Mary took the child Jesus to the Temple when He was twelve years old. When they left with the caravan, they did not realize that Jesus had been left behind. After traveling a day's journey, they realized that the child Jesus was still in Jerusalem. With such sorrow in their hearts, they returned to Jerusalem to find the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary!
4. Jesus and Mary Meet on the Way to the Cross. R. How Jesus and Mary suffered for us because They love us so much. She did not bear the wounds as Jesus did on her body, but to her heart! The tremendous sufferings she endured. We cannot even imagine what she suffered! As her eyes peered into the eyes of Jesus, she saw Jesus from His childhood all through His life. Feel Mary's heart and the immense love that she has for her Son and watch her look into His eyes and see the blood that runs down His face as He carries the cross on His back! He looks into her eyes and He sees His beloved Mother that He loves so much with her reddened face and tears. No tears that Mary ever shed could express the sorrow that was so deep in her heart. She asks us to look at her Son and all He suffered for love of us, and to see through her eyes the love that He has for us. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary!
Song: I Love You Jesus
5. Jesus Dies on the Cross. R. Jesus was on the cross and Mary stood below the cross.
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
R. Jesus promises us that those who love and serve the Lord will have a reward of unending celestial happiness with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit forever and ever and ever in Heaven.
6. Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross and Laid in Mary's Arms. R. See Mary as she enters the Temple with Joseph and the child Jesus in her arms. Simeon says to her that a sword, too, will pierce your heart, O Mary. See her as she holds the child Jesus horizontally in her arms. Such a precious love between Mary and her infant. The words of Simeon were so cold to her ears but so true as she, under the cross, holds her Son horizontally in her arms. He is covered with blood. His body is limp. Without a breath to His body, she now knows Simeon's prophecy has been fulfilled. She holds the lifeless body of Jesus in her arms. The love that the Father has for us that He truly gave His only Son for love of us! The love that Mary has! Visualize that picture in your mind! The love of Mary! The love of Jesus! The love of the Two Hearts! His Heart was pierced with a lance. Her Heart was pierced with a sword. With all love there is suffering. How these Two suffered for love of us! And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary.
7. The Burial of Jesus. R. And they locked Jesus' body in a tomb! But death has no power over Jesus! For in three days, He rose triumphant from the dead. Mary, who now weeps outside the tomb, knows the cold reality that her Son is dead! But she will see Him again when He rises from the dead!
This rosary was prayed before Jesus in the Tabernacle in the Holy Spirit Chapel. Rita, Cathy, Joe, Harold and Diane Kellner, Diane's parents, Sr. Rita and Marty were present.
February 6, 1995 - After Fr. Carter's Mass
His Arms Were Spread for Me
R. Saw Jesus hanging from the cross after Fr. Carter's Mass in chapel praying before tabernacle.
Saw His head down —
Head was level with His arms.
Same face as when I saw it covered with blood.
Same face as when I saw His mouth open, blood coming from His mouth.
Arms were level with His head.
Mary had before her always the prophecy of Simeon.
See Jesus in their eyes.
See child Jesus in every one.
Saw Mary hold little baby — such love
Saw Jesus hang on the cross — such love.
Jesus I see Mary as she holds You so tenderly and Simeon prophesies Your sufferings.
I see You as you hang on the cross.
Through His life, death and resurrection, Jesus has come to give us life, and to give us this life in abundance.
You died for us so we could be saved. Your attackers were so happy to lock Your lifeless body in the tomb.
Death has no power over Jesus for He truly rose triumphant on the third day.
Lord let me walk that last mile in your shoes under the weight of the wood and Lord, let me grow in the spiritual life. I want to go to heaven some day. I want to be with You forever in heaven.
Mass Book, by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book. These entries are to help people to be more deeply united to God in the Mass. This book is available in English and Spanish with the Church’s Imprimatur. $12
Rosary Meditations for Parents and Children, by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both parents and children to be used when praying the rosary. These meditations will help all to know the lives of Jesus and Mary alive in their Hearts. Available in both English and Spanish with the Church’s Imprimatur. $10
|God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere — This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much — He wants a personal relationship with us — He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10|
|God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love — Jesus wants this great intimacy with us — On fire love — Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart — A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10|
|God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book — It is about loving and forgiving each other — Being pure in heart — A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10|
|God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us — It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center — Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5|
|God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul — He is our beloved — Jesus tells us about pure love — how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus — Jesus is love — $5|
|God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 — About Baptism — writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10|
|God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 — So beautiful — transcribed from a tape — the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love — loving and forgiving — a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10|
|Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement — All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father — Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary — transcribed from a tape. $10|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12|
|Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary — Their lives are so important — united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10|
|Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10|
|Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful — Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3|
|Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10|
|Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.|
Response to God’s Loveby Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ - Selected Writings on Spirituality for all Peopleas Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13-29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 - Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 3by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People.Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) — One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life — From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book—and here is that book." $10
|The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5|
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
This bookLight, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life — an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts - Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of SufferingFr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts - the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini - help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
“InMedicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fidesis a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
|Consolation by Fr. John J. Pasquini — upon the passing of a loved one. Fr. Pasquini has done a beautiful gift of his most wonderful homily given when someone dear has died. It can be given as a tremendous gift. $10|
|DVD - A beautiful Mass was done by Fr. John J. Pasquini for Nursing homes and assisted living. It was done at St. Joseph's magnificent chapel — St. Joseph's assisted living in Jupiter, Florida. It last about 33 minutes. We call it the golden Nursing Home Mass from St. Joseph's. $10|
|DVD - Prayers from the Authenticity Book read by Rita Ring on the ocean — it is beautiful. 410|
|Divine Mercy Chaplet CD. Prayed by Fr. John J. Pasquini $10|
|Holy Spirit Novena CD. Prayers and scripture readings from the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet read by Rita Ring. $10|
|Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A — The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15|
|Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B — At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15|
|Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C — In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15|
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) —Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
|Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 2000 Issue 3 and the Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #1 - CD. - Christ is Our Strength - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our-selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #2 - CD. - Suffering: A Source of Life - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. Fr. Carter knew suffering that year. His voice is so powerful as he read each Newsletter from his heart and soul. "Every man has his own share in the redemption. Each one is also called to share in that suffering through which the redemption was accomplished. He is called to share in that suffering through which all human suffering has also been redeemed. In bringing about the redemption through suffering, Christ has also raised human suffering to the level of the redemption. Thus each man in his suffering can also become a sharer in the redemptive suffering of Christ..." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
We need to print the
$1.00 plus shipping
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
Cost — $200.00
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Cost — $15
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
© 2011 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2011
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182