April 18, 2011
April 19th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 9 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 19th are Luminous.
Rita will do the Sydney Rosary
Please Tune In
$15.00 plus shipping
The Florida Book Store
From Blue Book 6B
February 22, 1995
1. Jesus Is Condemned to Death
Jesus: My dear child, with angry hearts and hatred on their faces, they poked at Me and condemned Me to death. I stood so silent, My hands tied, in perfect peace, because I knew the Father's love. I knew the Father's Will. You too will stand your trials in perfect peace, the more you realize the immense love the Father, Son and Holy Spirit have for you. Pray to the Spirit to transform you more and more into My image and, through this transformation, you will be led ever closer to the Father. Oh, how I love you!
2. They Give Jesus the Cross
Jesus: They gave Me a heavy cross, laden with the sins of the world. They placed it on My shoulder. It was so heavy I felt as if My shoulder would break. I ask you to carry little crosses, to experience little pains. I could not remove this cross from My shoulder. The weight was unbearable. It is through My suffering and death that you receive new life. It is through your sufferings this day that you will grow in your life with Me. Oh, child, I loved you so much that I took up the cross of salvation. I love you. Please realize that I am talking to you here. To My death I loved you. Oh, how I love you!
3. Jesus Falls the First Time
Jesus: The cross was so heavy I could hardly walk. I held on to My cross for greatest love of you and in compliance with the Will of My Father. It became so hard to walk! The cross was so heavy! I fell. I fell and the cross fell on Me. They poked at Me, they struck Me, they demanded I get up. The pain from the instruments they used to poke Me and strike Me was so great! I somehow managed to get up.
When you fall under the weight of your cross, come to My Eucharistic Heart. I am no less present in the tabernacle and in the Eucharist than on the day I carried My cross. I wait with the same love that I had for you when I carried this cross and suffered such agony. Oh, how I love you!
4. Jesus and Mary Meet
Jesus: I saw the face of My beautiful Mother. She was weak, her face reddened and full of tears. I saw her tender heart, her love, her anguish, her pain. I saw My dear Mother Mary. My Heart was comforted by the sight of her, but torn by her suffering.
Mary: As I looked into the eyes of my beloved Son, I saw His love. His head, bleeding and wounded. His body weak. His clothes covered with blood. I looked into His eyes and I saw His love for you. I call out to you today. I appear today with a face full of anguish and tears. I appear to call you back to the love of my Son. See through my eyes, as I peer into His eyes, the love He has for you this day to give of Himself for you. Oh, He loves you so much, my little children. See through my eyes the love of my Son. Oh, how He loves you!
5. Simon of Cyrene Is Forced to Help Jesus Carry His Cross
Jesus: The cross was so heavy I could not move. My persecutors became angry and forced a man to help Me. The cross was so heavy the two of us could barely move it. How is your cross today? Does it seem so heavy you cannot go on? I am forever watching you. When you are suffering the greatest, I am very close to you. It is in immense suffering that you realize My great love for you. Pray for grace to do always the Father's Will. Pray for grace to grow in your knowledge and love of Me.
6. Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus
Jesus: My face was covered with blood. From the crowd Veronica came forward with a cloth to wipe My face. On the cloth I gave to you an imprint of My bloodied face. This, My children, remains with you this day as a sign of My immense love for you. But more than any cloth, look beyond the visible consecrated host. I, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remain with you, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, in the Eucharist this day, waiting and longing to be with you. Oh, how I love you!
7. Jesus Falls the Second Time
Jesus: Oh, dear ones, the road became harder and harder to walk. The cross was becoming heavier, My body weaker and weaker. My shoulders and arms hurt so much! My head throbbed as I walked. The blood came from My body, from My head to My feet. I was covered with open wounds. I could not go any farther. I stumbled and fell. Again they poked at Me, only harder, and with such hatred they kicked Me. Such vileness in the hearts of men! My greatest agony was not the agonies of My body, but the agonies of My heart for the love I have for all My precious souls. I loved them so dearly. I loved those who persecuted Me. Oh, how I love you!
8. Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem
Jesus: The women came to Me with their children, their tender hearts crying and wanting to comfort Me. I saw their love, their care. I saw the coldness of men's hearts for all time, the hatred, the anger, the sins, all the souls that, despite all of My sufferings and death, would be condemned to eternal damnation. I told the women to weep not for Me, but for themselves and their children. My greatest agonies were the agonies of My Most Sacred Heart. Oh, how I love you!
9. Jesus Falls the Third Time
Jesus: I fell hard the third time. I was so weakened I could not go on. My body collapsed under the cross from such exhaustion! My child, My child, My greatest agonies were not the wounds to the body. They were the wounds I experienced to My heart. Do you know a little more now how I love you? It is in meditating on My Passion and death that you will realize My immense love for you. When you fall, when you struggle, I give you the grace to get up. I never give you more than you can handle. Your strength will come from Me. Come to My Eucharistic Heart. I am waiting for you this day. Oh, how I love you!
10. Jesus Is Stripped of His Garments
Jesus: They took Me to the hill to crucify Me. They angrily stripped Me of My garments. They took off My clothes to whip Me. They had covered My bloody wounds with a dirty purple robe. Now, total surrender-they took off My clothes. I showed you the way to surrender, always complying with the Will of the Father. It is in living in His Will that you will have peace and joy, and life eternal some day. Oh, how I love you!
11. They Nail Him to the Cross
R. See Mary as she holds the little Baby Jesus. See her as she washes His tender hands and feet. See her now as she watches as they pound into those same hands and feet the gigantic nails that fix Jesus to the cross.
Mary: Oh, my dear ones, my heart was torn in my chest as they nailed His hands and feet to the cross. I ask you this day to walk the Passion with me and see through my eyes the love He has for you. He truly was nailed to the cross.
Jesus: They pounded the nails into My first hand, then they stretched My body and nailed My other hand. The blood poured from these wounds that went totally through My hands. My pain was so immense, but then they nailed My feet! You do not know what pain I suffered, My child. My children, My children, for each one of you I suffered this pain. Oh, how I loved you!
12. Jesus Dies on the Cross
R. He hung for three agonizing hours on the cross against the darkened sky. His greatest agonies were not the agonies of His body, but those of His Heart for the great love He has for each and every soul.
Jesus: I gave Myself to you, My dear ones. I gave My all. I hung with My arms spread in total surrender. My head was punctured; My hands and feet were nailed to the cross. I gave Myself to you. I give Myself to you this day in the Eucharist. I give Myself to you. I, God, give you Myself! What more do you want?
Song: Oh, burning Heart, oh, Love divine, etc.
R. They pierced His Heart with a lance and what flowed forth was blood and water, the sacramental life of the Church, water for Baptism and blood for the Eucharist. His life, death and resurrection live on in the Church this day.
13. Jesus Is Taken Down from the Cross and Placed in the Arms of His Mother
R. His totally lifeless body was placed in the arms of His most loving Mother. As she had held the little baby body in her arms, she now received His bloodied, bruised body in her arms. This is how He obeyed the Father's Will. Jesus gave His life for us. The Father gave His only Son because He loves us so much. Mary, His Mother, our Mother and the Mother of the Church, is forever by His side. See Jesus in the arms of His loving Mother under the cross. This is love.
Mary: I held His lifeless body in my arms. See through my eyes the love He has for you this day. He gives Himself to you today in the Eucharist. He loves you so much!
14. Jesus Is Locked in the Tomb
R. His enemies rolled the stone up to the tomb and were pleased to have buried Jesus. Mary, outside the tomb, wept bitterly. The cold reality that He was dead! But death has no power over Jesus for on the third day He rose, triumphant, from the tomb! We are partakers in His divine life. Death has no power over Jesus. He is with us this day. He comes to bring us life to the full. He loves us so much!
February 21, 1995
Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Live in the Father's Will
The rosary was transcribed from a live tape.
Mary and the Sacred Heart appeared during the whole rosary.
Agony in the Garden
1. R. God knelt in the Garden! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came to earth out of greatest love for us and He knelt in the Garden. Jesus saw before Him all the sufferings that He was about to undergo.
2. R. Jesus knew all the beatings. He knew He would be spit on. Jesus knew He would be crowned with thorns. Jesus knew they would poke at Him when He fell under His cross. Jesus saw all of these things.
3. R. Jesus called out to His Father: If it be possible remove this cup, but not My Will but Thine be done!
4. R. Jesus came to show us the way. Jesus and Mary show us all through Their lives how they obeyed the Father's Will. Jesus did the Father's Will. Mary did the Father's Will.
5. R. Jesus saw before Him everything that He would suffer. Jesus always did the Father's Will.
6. R. Jesus saw before Him all the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite all His sufferings.
7. R. Jesus says over and over again, the greatest agonies were not the agonies He experienced to His physical body, but the agonies He experienced to His Heart, the indifference and neglect of the souls that He loves so much and how the hot and cold souls treat Him. How many times do we love Jesus so fervently and then forget Him as we go about our world. How this wounds Jesus—the souls that are hot and then cold!
8. R. Think of how it is in your own life when you are close to someone and they are cold to you. Jesus loves us with the most burning, burning love. Jesus longs for us to come and to be with Him. Jesus remains with us Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in the Tabernacle, on fire for love of us. Jesus waits for us! Think of the endless hours that He remains in the Tabernacles throughout the world and not one of His precious souls come to be with Him!
9. R. Look at the Consecrate Host! Do we realize that Jesus is truly present in the Consecrated Host? Are we in love with Jesus? Do we adore Jesus? And realize that God remains with us this day? We are humans and out of greatest love, the Master comes to us and remains with us in the Eucharist, waiting and longing for us to come and share our love with Him.
10. R. It is because of the love that God has for us that He gives us a free will.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. R. Think of your own body and then think of someone beating and wounding you as they did to Jesus when they tied Him to the pillar! Think of the little cuts that we receive, but then think of what they did to Jesus! Hate and anger welled up deeply within their hearts, they beat Him with such force that He bled and His flesh hung from His body!
2. R. Do we realize that Jesus is truly in our midst this day? Do we realize that He is God and loves us so much? He wants to have a love relationship with each one of us. He is waiting for your love. He is waiting for you to tell Him how you love Him. He is waiting for you to take time in your busy day, everyday, to have that time alone with Him. Jesus is truly God. Jesus came to this earth. Jesus suffered all that He suffered through His Passion for love of us.
3. Jesus: I call out to you, My beloved ones. You do not know the sufferings that I went through for love of you. God is so good to you. You take it so lightly. I am truly the Son of God and I remain with you waiting for you to come and take the time for God and I remain with you waiting for you to come and take the time for our love affair. My Heart is burning and on fire for each one of you. I am calling you this day to busy yourself about your union with Me. It is only through My love radiating through you that the light will shine in the darkest night. You are being called if you are here—have ears to listen! I am Jesus and I truly call you to take Me seriously! I want to have a love affair with you and I want you to be My soldiers, to spread My love to this darkened world!
4. Jesus: I plead! I ask! I beg! So many cannot let go of their world! I am truly in your midst! I write these letters, My Love Letters, to you with greatest love. I am so close to you this day. Open your hearts! Open your ears! Pray to the Spirit to fill you so that you are led to carry out the Father's Plan, for the Father's Plan is unfolding at the Shepherds of Christ and at the Center and you are being called to do the work that the Father is called you to do.
5. R. See Jesus as He stands at the pillar. Tied! Whipped! Scoffed at! Laughed at! Out of greatest love for each one of us He suffered this. But His greatest agonies were not the wounds to His body but the wounds to His Most Sacred Heart for He truly loves each one of us dearly. Jesus is calling out to you this night to draw ever closer to Him for He loves you so much.
6. R. Jesus stood in a puddle of His own blood. As He walked away, the earth was marked by His bloody footprints for it is through His blood that we are saved, that we can receive the new life that He came to give us.
7. Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
8. R. Who are we that the Almighty God comes to us? Who are we that He remains with us? Who are we that He speaks to us? We are His beloved ones. He loves us dearly and He is calling out to us to come for His Love. We will spread His light in the darkness. We will help others to know His love. Souls will be lost, souls will be condemned forever to eternal damnation because they disobeyed God.
9. R. His greatest agonies were not the agonies that He experienced to His body, but the agonies that He experienced to His Most Sacred Heart.
10. R. It is in meditating on His Passion that we will more and more realize His immense love. We cannot light the world with the love of God unless we are fixed strongly in our hearts to His love. He calls out to us today, but we can run to our world and say that we do not have to listen to His call. However, Jesus is truly calling you to be His light that will shine in the darkest night.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. See Jesus surrender all through the Passion. They clothed Him in a dirty purple robe that they put on top of His open wounds. They gave Him a scepter and they pounded into His Most Precious Head a sharp crown of piercing thorns!
2. R. Force! There was always force that was applied to Jesus — to take His clothes and to beat Him, to put clothes on Him! Think of how that would be to have someone forcing you the way they did to Jesus! But Jesus did not fight back. Jesus did always the Will of the Father. He calls to us this day and asks us to surrender, to die to ourselves, to grow more and more in union with Him. It is the Father's plan that we become more like the self He created us to be. We are so precious to the Father. We are His creation, His precious ones! It is in being more likened to Jesus that we will find peace, joy and happiness in our hearts.
3. R. How we hold tightly to the things of this world in ways that are not pleasing to God when Jesus is waiting to pour out His Divine Love.
4. R. And Jesus sat as they mocked Him as a King! Jesus is truly the King of all Kings. Jesus is God! They spit on Him! They laughed at Him! And He loved those men who did this to Him. He loved them with the tenderest Heart on fire. Always love! His way is love! Love! Love! Love! Love those who persecute you! For it in loving that we show this world the message that Jesus came to teach.
5. R. Jesus calls us to use all our goods according to God's will. He calls us to two things: love of God and love of one another. He came, God, and took on a human nature to show us the way.
6. R. Out of greatest love the Father sent His only Son into the world. Jesus is the mediator between God and man. Jesus is a Divine Person with two natures: a divine nature and a human nature. Out of greatest love, He came for us.
7. R. If we realized just a minute amount of His love, we would never fear. He is in our midst this day and we are so fortunate because He is here in His Divinity and humanity present in the Eucharist.
8. R. His life, death and resurrection live on in the Church this day. We must pray for the Church and pray for the priests, and pray for the world for Jesus truly wants this. God outpours His grace to us in His Church. He gives to us the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Penance, Holy Orders, Matrimony and Anointing of the Sick.
9. R. See Jesus with His Head crowned with thorns, and the blood as it runs down the side of His face. They punctured His skull. This is the love that He has for us. Jesus is truly present today in the Eucharist.
10. R. Open up your hearts to Jesus who shed His blood for each and every one of us!
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
1. R. They stood around Jesus! Jesus' hands were tied in front of Him! They poked Him! They condemned Him to death!
2. R. They gave to Him a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. Think of the pain to Jesus' shoulders and arms. Think of carrying the heavy cross on your shoulder. Jesus could not remove the cross. It became heavier and heavier. He became weaker and weaker. It felt as if His shoulder would break! The wounds! The pain! Think of all that Jesus endured. It is in meditating on His Passion that we will realize more and more His immense love, for He truly suffered and died for love of us!
3. R. Jesus could barely walk under the weight of the cross. It dragged behind Him. Jesus fell because the cross was so heavy. Jesus never gave up His cross, He collapsed under the weight of it!
4. Jesus: I call each one of you, My beloved ones, to such holiness. The road that you trod is hard. You must surrender. You must take your burdens to Me. You must let go. You must become in union with Me and let Me operate through you. You are so special to Me. I call out to you today. Will you come ever closer to Me and let Me work in you? Will you take your cross to Me? Will you let Me help you as you trod along? I am truly God. I am Mighty! I have all the power! And I am with you this day in all your trials. Do you not see that the trials that you are going through today are the very things that are leading you closer and closer to Me? I outpour My grace abundantly when you come to Me in the Eucharist.
April 5, 2001
5. R. Veronica wiped the face of Jesus and on her cloth was the bloody imprint of His face. This is still with us today. You would be in such awe to see this cloth! But Jesus Christ, the risen Lord, remains with us no less present than the day that He carried His cross on His back in the Eucharist, in His Divinity and humanity, and we treat this so lightly!
6. Song: Only this I Want
7. Jesus: Take up your cross this day and follow Me for I am waiting for you. I am waiting to be ever closer to you and the reward that awaits you is beyond anything you could imagine!
8. R. They stripped our beloved Jesus of His garments. Total surrender! He was beaten! He was crowned with thorns! He was whipped! Always complying to the Will of the Father! Always with a perfect look of peace on His face because He knew the Father's love. The Father loves us with such love and it is through Jesus that we are led closer to the Father's love. Holy Spirit, transform us into the image of Jesus so that we can be led to the Father.
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
10. Song: Lord Let Me Walk
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. R. Mary held the child Jesus in her arms. She cared for His little hands and feet. She washed His hands and feet and now she watched as they nailed His hands and feet to the cross.
2. R. Jesus' head was punctured with a crown of thorns. His body was covered from His head to His feet with wounds they had given to Him. Now, they nailed His precious hands — clear through His hands — to the cross! How deep are the wounds that penetrated His entire hand? And the blood ran down from His hands and from His feet!
3. R. Jesus hung from the cross, weakened from everything that He had gone through. But the last agony — to hang from the cross! Think of the hanging from nails! Think of the pain He must have experienced! Pain! Just pain to His body — not even considering the wounds! The pain of His shoulder! The pain of His arms! The way that He was hung! And He hung for three hours unable to move! Against the darkened sky, see Jesus as He hangs, not hanging straight as is depicted on the crucifixes, but see Him humped over after He has hung there for three hours!
4. R. Jesus says over and over again — Look at Him and see all He suffered and see all that Mary experienced, yet the greatest agonies were not the agonies He suffered to His body, but to His Most Sacred Heart for the love that He has for each one of us, for the fact that we take His love so lightly. God is in our midst this day. But He calls out to tell us that nothing that we have in this world can compare to what He has to give us. Nothing can satisfy the stalking soul except the love of God. The soul was created for the love of God and no matter how much we think we can fill our desires for love with other things — nothing, nothing, can satisfy us except the love of God. It is only in following the Father's plan that we will have true peace, joy and happiness. God the Father created us.
Song: God's Love
5. R. Doing God's Will is not necessarily just doing any good act that we pick and choose on our own, but doing God's Will is doing whatever He is calling us to do. God makes His Will clear to us when we sit in silence and pray.
6. R. When we pray to the Spirit, He fills us with Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to know the Will of the Father.
7. R. The batting of an eye, the dropping of a pin and it is all over! What awaits us is our eternal reward forever and ever and ever if we love and serve the Lord! He asks us this day to go into the world and spread the love of His Most Sacred Heart and the love of His Mother's Heart to this world. His Heart was pierced with a lance and what came forth was blood and water. His Heart was pierced with a lance and the sacramental life of the Church was born through His pierced Heart. Water for baptism and blood for the Eucharist! Mary's Heart was pierced with an invisible sword. The Two Hearts of greatest Love! Mary asks us to see through her eyes, to be there and walk the Passion. It is in realizing this love that we will be enabled to go into the world and do the work that the Father has planned for us.
8. R. Jesus said that He gave Himself for love of us when He died on the cross. Jesus gives Himself to us this day. When we see the Consecrated Host raised, see the same Jesus Christ that hung on the cross, for it is truly Jesus that is there. Where Jesus is, so are the Father and the Holy Spirit. The Mass is so beautiful. The Father, Son and the Spirit, the Blessed Mother, all the angels and saints are there.
9. R. Dear Spirit, we ask you to help us to see where we are blind that we may now see all that God wants us to see, that we can be drawn ever closer to the love of God.
10. R. It is through the Spirit that we can have this intimacy with Jesus. We must pray to the Spirit every day to open our eyes for we are all like blind men until the Spirit outpours His gifts on us to help us to see beyond the things of the world.
This rosary was prayed before the statue of Our Mother of Sorrows during the Shepherds of Christ meeting. Mary and the Sacred Heart appeared the whole rosary.
Mass Book, by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book. These entries are to help people to be more deeply united to God in the Mass. This book is available in English and Spanish with the Church’s Imprimatur. $12
Rosary Meditations for Parents and Children, by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both parents and children to be used when praying the rosary. These meditations will help all to know the lives of Jesus and Mary alive in their Hearts. Available in both English and Spanish with the Church’s Imprimatur. $10
|God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere — This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much — He wants a personal relationship with us — He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10|
|God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love — Jesus wants this great intimacy with us — On fire love — Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart — A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10|
|God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book — It is about loving and forgiving each other — Being pure in heart — A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10|
|God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us — It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center — Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5|
|God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul — He is our beloved — Jesus tells us about pure love — how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus — Jesus is love — $5|
|God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 — About Baptism — writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10|
|God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 — So beautiful — transcribed from a tape — the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love — loving and forgiving — a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10|
|Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement — All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father — Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary — transcribed from a tape. $10|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12|
|Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary — Their lives are so important — united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10|
|Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10|
|Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful — Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3|
|Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10|
|Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.|
Response to God’s Loveby Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ - Selected Writings on Spirituality for all Peopleas Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13-29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 - Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 3by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People.Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) — One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life — From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book—and here is that book." $10
|The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5|
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
This bookLight, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life — an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts - Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of SufferingFr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts - the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini - help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
“InMedicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fidesis a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
|Consolation by Fr. John J. Pasquini — upon the passing of a loved one. Fr. Pasquini has done a beautiful gift of his most wonderful homily given when someone dear has died. It can be given as a tremendous gift. $10|
|DVD - A beautiful Mass was done by Fr. John J. Pasquini for Nursing homes and assisted living. It was done at St. Joseph's magnificent chapel — St. Joseph's assisted living in Jupiter, Florida. It last about 33 minutes. We call it the golden Nursing Home Mass from St. Joseph's. $10|
|DVD - Prayers from the Authenticity Book read by Rita Ring on the ocean — it is beautiful. 410|
|Divine Mercy Chaplet CD. Prayed by Fr. John J. Pasquini $10|
|Holy Spirit Novena CD. Prayers and scripture readings from the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet read by Rita Ring. $10|
|Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A — The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15|
|Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B — At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15|
|Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C — In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15|
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) —Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
|Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 2000 Issue 3 and the Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #1 - CD. - Christ is Our Strength - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our-selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #2 - CD. - Suffering: A Source of Life - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. Fr. Carter knew suffering that year. His voice is so powerful as he read each Newsletter from his heart and soul. "Every man has his own share in the redemption. Each one is also called to share in that suffering through which the redemption was accomplished. He is called to share in that suffering through which all human suffering has also been redeemed. In bringing about the redemption through suffering, Christ has also raised human suffering to the level of the redemption. Thus each man in his suffering can also become a sharer in the redemptive suffering of Christ..." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
We need to print the
$1.00 plus shipping
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
Cost — $200.00
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Cost — $15
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
© 2011 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2011
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182