April 7, 2011
April 8th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 7 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 8th are Luminous.
The Florida Book Store
April 10th - 13th
Please come or tune in
and pray with us!
April 11th - Mass 1:30pm
April 12th - Mass 12 noon
April 13th - Mass 4:00pm
The Florida Book Store
This is the same statue -
this month (April)
and last month (March)
when Mary appeared .
last month (March)
and this month (April).
China, Indiana March 13, 2011
We are printing Blue Book
Can anyone help with donations?
From Blue Book 6b
February 14, 1995
You Are Not Alone
Jesus: I am Jesus, Son of the Living God, you will know such trials, but I will hold you up. I will watch you and you will grow ever closer to Me. I will be so close to you in these trials.
Rita, let go, you must release yourself. I want to do My work through you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE - I AM OPERATING YOU.
R. A voice cries out in the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord. How can we who have such good news remain speechless about God — Go into the highways and the byways and preach the good news, we are being called to prepare the way of the Lord.
God calls us to obedience, He took away Zechariah's voice. Zechariah told them his name will be John. God allows us to experience blocks sometimes. We must do the will of the Father. He took my voice away.
From the day we are born, God has been with us. Before we were born He knew us.
Jesus was carried in Mary's womb. Mary is a woman, Jesus was conceived in her womb through the Holy Spirit.
Woman must be respected, Mary is our model, so pure, so obedient to the Father's will.
We must live in His will, as a little child obeying His Father.
The Lady is calling.
We are given a special sharing in His life through the sacrament of baptism. We grow in greater life in Him.
He took Zechariah's voice away, I was teaching math — he wants us to go out and spread the good news.
The Church is in the state of becoming.
He came as a baby, born of the Virgin Mary.
In all His Majesty — He comes as a baby.
He comes to us in love.
Christ had a human body, blood like ours — Jesus takes us to His Heavenly Father.
John 14: 6
I am the Way; I am Truth and Life.
No one can come to the Father
except through me.
Just as all die in Adam, so in Christ all will be brought to life; 1 Corinthians 15: 22
R. Jesus stands night and day knocking at the door of our hearts, knocking and wanting entrance "Behold I stand at the door of your hearts and knock." Jesus gives us His grace.
He calls us to action.
LOVE IS ACTION FROM THE HEART.
HIS LOVE IS A MIGHTY FORCE TOO POWERFUL TO BE CONTAINED.
HE CALLS US TO DIE TO SELF — LIVE IN HIM.
POWER IS IN THE EUCHARISTIC HEART OF JESUS through Mary's heart.
Song: I Love You Jesus
Jesus: SURRENDER, SURRENDER, SURRENDER.
GO TO THE TABERNACLE, YOUR ANSWERS ARE FOUND THERE.
I CALL, I PLEAD, SPREAD MY LOVE THIS DAY.
Song: Now We Remain
R. We cannot do it without Him. They were afraid after His death they locked themselves in a room. They knew Jesus, they lived with Him, they were afraid.
Blessed are they who have not seen and have believed.
Luke 24: 13-35
Now that very same day, two of them were on their way to a village called Emmaus, seven miles from Jerusalem, and they were talking together about all that had happened. And it happened that as they were talking together and discussing it, Jesus himself came up and walked by their side; but their eyes were prevented from recognising him. He said to them, ‘What are all these things that you are discussing as you walk along?’ They stopped, their faces downcast.
Then one of them, called Cleopas, answered him, ‘You must be the only person staying in Jerusalem who does not know the things that have been happening there these last few days.’ He asked, ‘What things?’ They answered, ‘All about Jesus of Nazareth, who showed himself a prophet powerful in action and speech before God and the whole people; and how our chief priests and our leaders handed him over to be sentenced to death, and had him crucified. Our own hope had been that he would be the one to set Israel free. And this is not all: two whole days have now gone by since it all happened; and some women from our group have astounded us: they went to the tomb in the early morning, and when they could not find the body, they came back to tell us they had seen a vision of angels who declared he was alive. Some of our friends went to the tomb and found everything exactly as the women had reported, but of him they saw nothing.’
Then he said to them, ‘You foolish men! So slow to believe all that the prophets have said! Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer before entering into his glory?’ Then, starting with Moses and going through all the prophets, he explained to them the passages throughout the scriptures that were about himself.
When they drew near to the village to which they were going, he made as if to go on; but they pressed him to stay with them saying, ‘It is nearly evening, and the day is almost over.’ So he went in to stay with them. Now while he was with them at table, he took the bread and said the blessing; then he broke it and handed it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognised him; but he had vanished from their sight. Then they said to each other, ‘Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?’
They set out that instant and returned to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven assembled together with their companions, who said to them, ‘The Lord has indeed risen and has appeared to Simon.’ Then they told their story of what had happened on the road and how they had recognised him at the breaking of bread.
R. They did not recognize Jesus, how many times do I not recognize Jesus.
Song: Look beyond the Bread you eat
Matthew 16: 17-19
Jesus replied, ‘Simon son of Jonah, you are a blessed man! Because it was no human agency that revealed this to you but my Father in heaven. So I now say to you: You are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.’ It is through baptism we are made children of God and heirs of heaven.
R. He came to give us life that we might have it to the full — He gives us Himself. God gives us His Word, He gives us each other. Love God. Souls are hungry, they are starving for His love, go out to the highways and the byways, go into the world — He died for each and every soul, how can I hold my arms closed across my chest when I know the good news. Christ has died, He has risen, He will come again. Jesus remains with us this day in His Divinity and humanity. Spread the good news to this world.
Song: I am the Bread of Life
R. We too will be united to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in heaven soon if we do what God wants us to do, spread the good news, souls will be lost.
Descent of the Holy Spirit
R. Holy Spirit transform me into fearlessness.
Spread the Gospel.
You are all brothers in Christ.
Christ is Mediator between us and the Father.
He gives us a special sharing of His life in baptism. God is with us this day. Spread the love of Jesus burning Heart.
R. Mary remained on the earth many years after Jesus ascended into heaven. Mary was taken into heaven. We remain on this earth, we will someday be in heaven if we love and serve God as He desires.
Fight a good fight.
Song: Eyes has not Seen
R. It is through Her heart we are led so closely to the Heart of Jesus.
Mary hold us so tenderly in your arms and place us in the heart of Jesus.
Mary is our spiritual Mother. Mary mother's us and leads us to Christ.
Song: Our Lady of Medjugorje
Song: New Life
February 2, 1995 - 1:45 p.m.
Talk at St. Ignatius
Jesus: My dear children, I ask you to purify your hearts. Rid your hearts of any debris that is keeping you from greater union with Me. Any ill feelings toward your brothers diminishes the flow of My love within you.
If you want holiness, you must be willing to forgive all those who have wronged you. Trade your bitterness for My divine love. I call out to you with this urgent message: purify your hearts, go to confession! Time is so important. Each moment you live, live to spread My love.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Jesus: Reach out. It is in the reaching out that you will grow ever closer to Me.
Pray to the Spirit. He wants to transform you into fearlessness. You must be fearless soldiers to spread My love to a world that is Godless. I call out to you this day — will you answer this call?
Oh, sweet ones. I love you so much. I am forever with you. I remain with you in the tabernacle, no less present than the day I died for you.
I wait for you, I long for you. I want you so close. Put aside your doubts. Open your heart now to experience My abundant grace that I am pouring out to you, grace I am especially giving to you, this night to help you grow ever closer to Me, to help you to know and love Me more.
It is through the grace I pour out to you that you will grow in your knowledge and love of Me, the Father and Holy Spirit.
I give you My grace abundantly in the Sacrament of the Eucharist and in front of the tabernacle. I am truly present in My Divinity and humanity.
Let go and experience the fire of My love. I AM ALIVE, I AM TRULY PRESENT IN THE EUCHARIST. I CALL OUT TO YOU THIS DAY. Open your heart so you will be closer to Me. I call you to union with Me. Come to My tabernacle. Let Me fill you with the burning fire of My love. Let Me give to you My grace, My Life. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born in a stable in the town of Bethlehem. Open your eyes, pray to the Spirit for vision. You see so little. You do not know how My love will set this earth on fire — it begins with you!
Song: Come Holy Spirit
Jesus: You are My soldiers to set the world on fire. I ask for two things love of God, love of one another. Come My children, harken to My call, pray for vision. I am on FIRE with burning love for you.
I remain in the tabernacle and wait and long for you to come. Come, I call you today. Come let Me nourish you with My Body and Blood, My life I give to you. Oh children, I love you so, I love you, I love you, I love you. Harken to My call, one person fixed to the love of God can move a mountain. You are the light that will shine in this dark world. I call. Will you answer?
Song: I Love You Jesus
R. We need to fall in Love with the Lord.
When we love Him, we will want to be with Him.
Power is in the Eucharistic Heart of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Songs to Sing
Look Beyond the Bread you eat - Glory and Praise
Oh Holy Mary
Come Holy Ghost
Ave Maria between Hail Marys
BY NAME I HAVE CALLED YOU
I Love You Jesus
February 2, 1995
Transcribed from a tape recorded live as Rita
Before the Exposed Eucharist at St. Ignatius.
The Church had many people there.
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Put yourself in the Garden with
Jesus. Be there in the night. See Jesus as He kneels.
2. R. Jesus' greatest agony in the Garden was the agonies He experienced to His Most Sacred Heart. He loved each soul so dearly and He saw before Him all the souls from all time that would neglect Him and treat Him indifferently, would not even think about Him. His Heart burning over with love for each of His precious ones, He saw before Him all the souls that would not even think of Him.
3. R. He saw before Him all the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite the fact that He would suffer and that He would die on the cross for them.
4. R. We do not realize the immensity of His love. We do not realize that Jesus is God, that He was born a man out of greatest love for us. The Father sent His only Son into this world to take on a human nature because He loves us so much. And Jesus, now in the Garden, seeing before Him all the souls that would not even realize the great gift that had been given to them, souls that would reject His love and spend their whole life without even a thought of Him!
5. R. Jesus, out of greatest love for us, remains with us this very day in the Tabernacle. Jesus remains with us no less present than the day that He was in the Garden, in His Divinity and humanity. He waits! He longs! He thirsts for our love! He wants us to come and to share His love. He waits for us so many endless hours in the Tabernacle! How He suffered in the Garden for the endless hours that He would be a prisoner in the Tabernacle. God made Man, and no one would come and be with Him!
6. R. Jesus' Heart is a burning furnace of endless love!
7. R. Jesus saw before Him His entire Passion, everything that He would suffer. He suffered all this because He loved us so much. His agony was so great that His sweat became as great drops of blood upon the ground, blood that He shed for love of us!
8. R. Jesus went to His disciples and they were asleep and He said to them: Can you not watch one hour with Me? How Jesus says to us this very day: I give you twenty-four hours in a day! Twenty-four hours I wait for you to come. I am truly God! I wait. Out of greatest love I wait for My beloved souls to come and to be with Me. It is usually that the servant goes to the Master! But He is God and He waits us, a human, to come and be with Him. And out of the twenty-four hours that we have in the day, how many times do we say to Him - I do not have one hour to spend with You, My Lord!
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. R. How Jesus loved Judas so dearly and Judas betrayed Him with a kiss. How Jesus loves each one of us with a burning Heart on fire. How He waits for us and remains with us this day!
2. R. They pulled His hair! They hit His face and they led Him away as a common criminal!
3. R. They tied Him to a pillar and the men stood around Him. They whipped Him! They tore His flesh! They beat Him to their own exhaustion!
4. R. Be there with Jesus as He is tied to the pillar. Be there and hear the blows they gave to our Beloved Jesus. His once unblemished back is now an open wound!
5. R. Can you hear the blows that they gave to Jesus? He suffered those blows for every one of us! He suffered them for me! He suffered them for you!
6. R. Jesus calls us to love; love of God and love of one another. How can I not love my brother when I can hear as they whip Jesus. I can hear the blows that they gave to Him! I know that He loved my brother so much that He took those blows. How can I not love my brother when Jesus suffered so for love of my brother?
7. R. Jesus calls out to us to meditate deeply on His Passion because it is in this meditation that we will realize more and more the immensity of the great love that He has for each one of us and that He truly stood at the pillar and suffered as they beat His body because He loves us this much! He would go through this, this very day, for each one of us because His love is a personal love. He loves each one of us individually, as the Father loves each one of us individually. He created each one of us uniquely special.
8. R. Dear Jesus, help me to realize more and more the immensity of Your great love. Draw me ever closer to Your Most Sacred Heart. Help me to grow in my union with the Father, with You, with the Holy Spirit through Your Beloved Mother.
9. R. Dear Holy Spirit, fill us with the fire of God's love. The Fire! The vibrancy of God's love! Dear Holy Spirit, fill me with the fire of Your love so I realize more and more that the love that You have is not a little lip service love but it is the love that Jesus had for us when they scourged Him at the pillar to stand and let them beat His body out of greatest love for us!
10. Hail Mary
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. They covered Jesus' body with a dirty purple cloak. His open wounds covered with this cloth! And they gave Him a scepter to hold and pounded into His Most Precious Head a sharp crown of piercing thorns!
2. R. The blood from His thorns ran down His face and into His eyes and into His ears. His mouth was full of blood from the blows they gave to His head. But He said not a word! He sat and He suffered all of this!
3. R. They spit on Jesus and they mocked Him as a King! In compliance with the Will of the Father and out of greatest love for us, Jesus was silent!
4. R. The little, innocent lamb led to the slaughter!
5. R. Jesus came to this earth - God made man - to show us the way! Jesus Christ is our Savior.
6. R. Jesus showed us the way. How He loved! He loved us so much that He suffered this brutal passion and He calls out to us this day: Do you not see, you who are so blind, the immense love that I have for each and every one of you? I wait for you. I long for you. I thirst for you to come and to be with Me. And how few come!
7. Jesus: My presence surrounds you. I am truly present in My Divinity and My humanity in the Tabernacle. I am present inside of each one of you in such a special way when you are baptized and in the state of grace. I see life in a blade of grass. You who are so blind, pray to the Spirit to open your eyes more and more to My presence for it is in this realization that you will be drawn ever closer to My Most Sacred Heart.
8. R. Jesus was persecuted! He was whipped! He was treated so harshly! But these were not the greatest agonies that He suffered. His greatest agonies were the agonies that He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart. He, who loves each soul so dearly! How souls reject Him!
9. R. As Jesus suffered so for the sins of men, He was comforted by the acts of love that we give to Him this day. He was comforted by the hours that we spend with Him in front of the Tabernacle, the time we spend with Him after Communion, the time that we unite so closely to Him all through the day and tell Him of our great love. Jesus can experience this love now!
10. R. We love Jesus and Mary. Jesus thirsts and longs for this love! Mary wants our love.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. R. Jesus stood, His hands tied, the look of peace on His face. The angry men stood around Him with their instruments to jab Jesus. The hate and anger on their faces and in their hearts! But Jesus remained at peace because He knew the Father's love. The Father loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son into this world. Do we realize how the Father loves us? Jesus had such peace. Jesus knew the Father's love.
2. R. They gave to Jesus a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. He was made to carry this cross. It was laden with the sins of all men from all time! Jesus carried this cross willingly. He did not surrender the cross or try to give it away. He finally collapsed because the weight of it was so heavy. But willingly, He carried His cross on Calvary.
3. R. His Mother by His side! She walked by His side always! She saw the little child that she once held in her arms and loved so dearly. She saw Him covered with blood, wounded, carrying the heavy cross. She heard the cross as it went along the road. She helplessly stood by. She could not raise a hand to help her Beloved One!
4. R. Their eyes peered into each other's eyes. In that peering look Their Hearts were joined. Mary saw her Son from the time she had conceived Him in her womb. She knew Jesus so well. In that look was this look of knowing between this Son and this Mother - all the time that Jesus and Mary had shared together!
5. R. Mary appears to us to tell us of the love of her Son. She asks us to see through her eyes as her Son carried His cross on Calvary. See through her eyes the love that He has for each one of you. This is truth! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to earth out of greatest love for each and every one of us and suffered this brutal Passion to His death because He loves each one of us so dearly.
6. R. Mary appears with her sorrowful face. Mary appears with her joyful face. She appears with her old and young face. All the faces of the lives of Jesus and Mary that we meditate on in the Rosary. It is in this meditation of the Rosary that we are drawn ever closer to Their lives; that we can more and more imitate Their lives, and live more and more like Jesus and Mary.
7. R. Can you see Mary as she so tenderly holds the child Jesus and now see through her eyes the horror that she watches as He carried His cross on His back? See the blood that was teaming from His face and His wounded body! Can you see through the eyes of His loving Mother? And she comes to us and she says: See the love My Son has for you. It is in realizing this immense love that you will spread this love to the hurting soldiers in this world. There are so many hurting souls!
8. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
9. R. Open up our eyes, O Spirit, so that we may see more and more with the vision of God, that we may realize more and more the immensity of the love of God. Fill our hearts full of this fire of the love of God so that we can radiate Your love that You want to give through us to this world. Make us empty vessels to spread this love to the darkened world that is hurting and needs to be touched by Your immense love.
10. R. Mary carried Jesus in her womb. She held Him as a child. Mary was with Jesus all through His life. Now she walks beside Him on the way to Calvary. She asks us to see through her eyes. Stand with Mary through these meditations on the Rosary. Stand next to her! See the love of these two Hearts; the love of her heart for each one of us and the love of His Heart for us. It is in realizing the love of the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary that we will grow closer in our union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. R. Mary held the baby Jesus in her arms as Simeon prophesied the immense sufferings that Mary and Jesus would suffer. Mary held the tiny child, with His little hands and His little feet. From that point on, Mary remembered the prophecy of Simeon. Now she stands by as they pound into Jesus' Most Precious Hands and Feet the big nails! Mary is so closely united to Jesus. They both suffered so immensely for each one of us. She calls out again and again to come back to the love of her Son. It is only in realizing your calling that you will spread this love to the hurting world. We are the apostles to spread the love of the Two Hearts, the Hearts that suffered all this anguish because They love us so much. She asks us this day: Please My beloved children, lead men to the love of My Son! He longs to be close to them!
2. R. It is in spreading this love that many souls may go to heaven. Mary calls out to you! Can you say no? It takes courage! It takes the fearlessness the apostles had when the Holy Spirit descended upon them. The apostles had been so full of fear they had locked themselves in the upper room. When the Holy Spirit descended upon them, they were fearless. They went out into the world to preach the Gospel. Mary's calling is this calling to you this day - to go out into a world that has turned godless and to spread the Good News! The Good News is: God sent His only begotten Son into this world and out of greatest love He suffered so all through the Passion - He rose on the third day to give us new life - He came to give us life that we may have it abundantly - and He ascended into Heaven! He wants us with Him forever and ever and ever in Heaven. Can we take this call from the Blessed Virgin Mary so lightly? Mary, who watched Her Son as they pounded the nails through to the cross!
3. R. Mary stood under the cross and Mary watched her Son as He hung for three agonizing hours. Stand there with Mary in the darkened sky. See as the wind blows Jesus covered with blood and battered! He hangs there to His very death because He loves each one of us so much!
4. R. They pierced Jesus' head. Think of how it is to have a splinter that goes into your hands. But think of the thorns that were pounded into His Most Precious Head - every drop of blood that He had was spent. He gave His very flesh! He gave His life! He said once: I GAVE MYSELF! I GAVE MY LIFE ON THE CROSS! WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT? I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU THIS DAY! I AM TRULY PRESENT IN THE EUCHARIST THE SAME AS THE DAY THAT I HUNG ON THE CROSS. In My Divinity and humanity, I give you My Life, I give you My Body, I give you My Blood to nourish the life that I give to you in baptism and you take it so lightly!
5. Song: Take and Eat
6. R. Jesus would lament many times when people would leave after Communion and Jesus said: If I were in the church with My cross on My back walking across the front of the church, do you think people would get up and leave? Jesus said over and over again: I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU! I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU IN THE EUCHARIST! I AM GOD! And men get up and they walk out and they talk and they do not even realize the great gift that they are given here!
7. R. Jesus calls us to love each other as He has loved us. He loved us to His death on the cross! Does that mean that He calls us this day to love our brothers so much that we would die for them?
8. R. Jesus loved us so much that He died for us!
9. R. They gave to Mary, Jesus' lifeless body under the cross. As Mary held the child Jesus, she now holds the lifeless, battered, bruised body of her beloved Son in her arms. Can you say no to Mary's call? You are the soldiers to spread His love throughout this world. One person fixed deeply on the love of God can move a mountain because it is His might that radiates from within you that has all the power. Mary calls out today to come to the Tabernacle. The Tabernacle is the source of such immense power. It is in it that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, dwells no less present than the day that He walked on Calvary. Can we say No to this Divine Love He gives to us and He outpours His grace in the Eucharist. So abundantly does Jesus outpour His grace to us in the Eucharist because Jesus is truly present in His Divinity and humanity and the graces flow!
10. Hail Mary
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Sorrowful Mother Lighted.
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. R. Mary and Joseph took the child Jesus into the Temple. Simeon had been told by the Holy Spirit that before he died he would see the Messiah. The Holy Spirit led him into the temple and he saw Mary and Joseph and Jesus. He went over and held the child Jesus. Then he said that he was ready to die and he told Mary that a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, Mary! From that point on, whenever she looked at the child Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon of how Jesus would suffer. Think of looking at your child and knowing what Mary knew! Her heart through her whole life knew this prophecy. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
2. The Flight into Egypt. R. Joseph and Mary had to flee into Egypt with Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. R. When Jesus was twelve years old they took Him to the Temple for the Feast of the Passover. When it was over, Joseph and Mary left with the caravan and Jesus had been left behind. When they realized that Jesus was not with them, they returned with their hearts sorrowing in search of the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
4. On the Way to Calvary Jesus and Mary's eyes Met. R. The intimacy in that look between the Son and His Mother! The immense love between the two Hearts! The love that these two Hearts have for us and the call of both Jesus and Mary this day to come back to the love of God!
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
5. Mary stood under the Cross as Jesus Died. R. I saw Jesus appear. Jesus loves us so dearly! It is Divine Love He has to outpour to us this day. He wants to give us an outpouring of His grace and love. He remains with us in the Tabernacle truly present in His Divinity and humanity. Jesus Christ, the same Jesus that died on the cross, is present and in our midst this very moment. God loves us so much that He remains with us this day! God is so good to us!
6. Jesus is taken down from the Cross and laid in Mary's Arms. R. See Mary under the cross and they give to her the lifeless body of her Son. She touches her Son and she knows that His body is dead. See that picture so clearly, the picture of the Pieta that you see so much. Think of Mary as she holds the infant child in a horizontal position in her arms and now she holds His lifeless body under the cross. In that picture, if you visualize that, there is so much to see. See the love of the Father that He sent His only begotten Son into this world; God became a man because He loves us so much. See the love that the Son had that He truly gave His flesh and His blood for each one of us. To His death Jesus gave His all for love of us. And Mary, see her with the tears on her face. How can you describe the pain in her heart to hold her Son now lifeless in her arms? Mary is our loving Mother. Mary is my loving Mother. She calls out to us, the Most loving Mother that we could ever imagine! Jesus gave His very own Mother to us! She is calling out to each one of us here, who have been called here this night by Jesus and Mary, to make a commitment to consecrate ourselves to these two Hearts; to be soldiers in this world with our hearts filled with His love! We receive so much grace from sitting in front of the Tabernacle. Pray to be apostles and be able to go out into this world and spread these messages! Pray for the grace from the Holy Spirit to be transformed from fear to fearlessness and to carry the Gospel message with us everywhere we go! What radiates from our being is the love of the God that lives within. She is calling us to grow ever closer in union with Jesus. The greatest thing we can do for this world is to be united to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in our hearts, to let Him operate us, to surrender ourselves, to follow the Plan of the Father, the unique plan God has for us to be His soldiers, to march on a world that has forgotten God. But the Power of the Almighty God is Power that cannot be contained. And in our every smile and glance, this love radiates from our being and we touch every person that we look at when we are united to God!
7. Jesus is Locked in the Tomb. R. The cold reality that now Jesus is locked in the tomb and a stone is rolled in front of the tomb and Mary weeps outside so bitterly. But death has no power over Jesus! Locked in the tomb for three days, on the third day He rose triumphant to give us new life. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, Jesus rose on the third day. The Might of God cannot be contained! His life He pours out to us! He gives us a special sharing in His life in the sacrament of Baptism. He has provided for us so well through the Church. We are His chosen ones! Can we not spread this message to this world that is hurting - that is looking in every nook and cranny for something to satisfy the stocking soul? The only thing that satisfies the soul is the love of God! He calls out to us this day to carry this message to every person we meet for it is in our glance, it is in our smile, that we truly will spread His Gospel message, His love to this world.
This rosary was prayed at St. Ignatius Church on Thursday evening, 7:30pm., on the Feast of the Presentation, February 2, 1995. Rita gave a talk on the Love of Jesus and Mary following the Rosary. There were many people present.
Mass Book, by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book. These entries are to help people to be more deeply united to God in the Mass. This book is available in English and Spanish with the Church’s Imprimatur. $12
Rosary Meditations for Parents and Children, by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both parents and children to be used when praying the rosary. These meditations will help all to know the lives of Jesus and Mary alive in their Hearts. Available in both English and Spanish with the Church’s Imprimatur. $10
|God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere — This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much — He wants a personal relationship with us — He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10|
|God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love — Jesus wants this great intimacy with us — On fire love — Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart — A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10|
|God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book — It is about loving and forgiving each other — Being pure in heart — A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10|
|God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us — It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center — Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5|
|God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul — He is our beloved — Jesus tells us about pure love — how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus — Jesus is love — $5|
|God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 — About Baptism — writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10|
|God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 — So beautiful — transcribed from a tape — the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love — loving and forgiving — a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10|
|Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement — All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father — Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary — transcribed from a tape. $10|
|Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12|
|Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary — Their lives are so important — united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10|
|Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10|
|Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful — Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3|
|Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10|
|Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.|
Response to God’s Loveby Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ - Selected Writings on Spirituality for all Peopleas Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13-29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 - Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ - Volume 3by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People.Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) — One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life — From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book—and here is that book." $10
|The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5|
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
This bookLight, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life — an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts - Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of SufferingFr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts - the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini - help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
“InMedicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fidesis a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
|Consolation by Fr. John J. Pasquini — upon the passing of a loved one. Fr. Pasquini has done a beautiful gift of his most wonderful homily given when someone dear has died. It can be given as a tremendous gift. $10|
|DVD - A beautiful Mass was done by Fr. John J. Pasquini for Nursing homes and assisted living. It was done at St. Joseph's magnificent chapel — St. Joseph's assisted living in Jupiter, Florida. It last about 33 minutes. We call it the golden Nursing Home Mass from St. Joseph's. $10|
|DVD - Prayers from the Authenticity Book read by Rita Ring on the ocean — it is beautiful. 410|
|Divine Mercy Chaplet CD. Prayed by Fr. John J. Pasquini $10|
|Holy Spirit Novena CD. Prayers and scripture readings from the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet read by Rita Ring. $10|
|Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A — The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15|
|Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B — At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15|
|Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C — In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15|
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) —Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
|Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 2000 Issue 3 and the Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #1 - CD. - Christ is Our Strength - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our-selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
|Priestly Newsletter - 2000 #2 - CD. - Suffering: A Source of Life - Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. Fr. Carter knew suffering that year. His voice is so powerful as he read each Newsletter from his heart and soul. "Every man has his own share in the redemption. Each one is also called to share in that suffering through which the redemption was accomplished. He is called to share in that suffering through which all human suffering has also been redeemed. In bringing about the redemption through suffering, Christ has also raised human suffering to the level of the redemption. Thus each man in his suffering can also become a sharer in the redemptive suffering of Christ..." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10|
We need to print the
$1.00 plus shipping
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
Cost — $200.00
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Cost — $15
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
© 2011 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2011
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182