Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
May 11, 2001
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Messenger: Include Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center in 6:20 prayers.
Messenger: Please pray for an important intention.
WE DESPERATELY NEED FUNDS!
Please pray for 5 urgent intentions!
Pray for 3 very urgent intentions,
Spread the Blood of Jesus on all involved, cast the devil far
away, ask for the special coming of the Holy Spirit and consecrate
all hearts to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
|May 12th's Holy Spirit Novena scripture selection is Day 7 Period 2.||The Novena Rosary Mystery for May 12th is Joyful.|
Messenger: WE URGENTLY NEED FUNDS TO PUT OUT THE NEXT NEWSLETTER, PRAY FOR THIS AND FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND ALL INVOLVED.
THE SECOND NEWSLETTER FATHER GAVE US ON OCTOBER 20, 2000 HAS GONE TO THE PRINTERS. FATHER WANTED THIS NEWSLETTER OUT.
Messenger: WE ALSO NEED FUNDS FOR PRAYER MANUALS FOR THE 75,000 PRIESTS.
Messenger: Our Lord has asked us to pray for a special priest and three other special priests and His designated priests.
Please pray for the priestly newsletter and for the intentions on the prayer list at the end of the message.
Messenger: Please pray for an urgent intention, spread the blood of Jesus on them, consecrate their hearts, cast the devil far from them, and ask for a special outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
A second urgent intention is to pray for the
mailing of the newsletter and all involved. Please pray hourly if possible.
May 12-14, 2001 - Retreat in China, Indiana - May 13th is a special anniversary of Fatima
excerpt from February 25, 2000
Anyone in the Movement that is an apostle
and does not follow the plan I give them
will cause tremendous problems for
himself and the whole Movement.
Any person that thinks he is too busy
doing Jesusí work, but doesnít
spend an hour will suffer more
and more because he will not
have the grace needed to do
this. He will be glum, he will
lead others off and he himself
will be misdirected.
It is important to spend one hour...
I tell you, you need to go to Mass
every day if you are an apostle and
one who has a prominent role in the
Movement. You canít do it without
your prayers as I have directed.
So much grace is gotten from that hour
before the Blessed Sacrament...
I want the hour always before the
Blessed Sacrament. I give you
so much grace. You canít do
it without that hour.
end of excerpt from February 25, 2001
May 11, 2001
Messenger: The following two messages are excerpts from May 5, 2001 rosary.
given to Fr. Carter
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994, feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
end of July 31, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
May 11, 2001 message
Messenger: I was instructed to read the above and below messages
on May 5, 2001 as Mary and Jesus appeared.
given to Fr. Carter, 1994
Life in the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit is given to us to transform us in the likeness of Christ. This is an ongoing process. Here is a message of Jesus which speaks to the issue:
"My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in my likeness. He performs this marvel within My Mother's Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My Heart. In both of Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master! All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!" (Message of Jesus given to Father Carter).(6)
6. From Tell My People, Shepherds of Christ Publications, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1994, p. 9.
end of "Life in the Holy Spirit" message
excerpt from the May 5, 2001 live rosary
The great gift that I give
to you is Myself
Look at the intricate seeds of every little flower.
Look at the Lady before your eyes adorned
A gift My young one I give to you.
end of excerpt from May 5, 2001 live rosary
May 11, 2001 message
Messenger: Here is the second message May 5, 2001 as Mary and Jesus appeared.
excerpt from the May 5, 2001 live rosary
My beloved ones,
For I have called you to this place
Will you answer the call in the way
And it is just the little card
As you circulate this card to those in
For My Father will grant the greatest grace
Oh My children, I love you so and I ask you
Song: Song from Jesus
May 5, 2001 message continues
And I want you to enjoy the great gift
Think of all the little churches being
Oh My son and My daughter,
I am consumed with love,
It is love that they are starved for,
How is it with the one that walks around
Whatever it is.
And yet, how does it leave you in the end?
Only I will fill the craving within your heart.
Help Me to spread My love to the world.
Will you help Me?
Will you pray fervently for your priests and
You do not realize how much grace is released
My Mother asked on April the 5th, 1995
When you come to Me at this time,
This will help make great reparation to My Heart.
Oh My chosen one, sing to Me.
Song: Song from Jesus
end of excerpt from May 5, 2001 rosary
What follows are The Shepherds of Christ Prayers
Also in French with the Imprimatur,
Spanish and Portuguese with the Imprimatur.
Rev. Bradley M. Schaeffer, S.J.
Chicago Province, The Society of Jesus
Most Rev. Carl K. Moeddel
Archdiocese of Cincinnati
© Copyright 1996 Shepherds of Christ Publications
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Chapter Meeting Prayer Format
The prayer format below should be followed at chapter meetings of Shepherds of Christ Associates. All prayers, not just those said specifically for priests, should include the intention of praying for all the needs of priests the world over.
1. Hymns. Hymns may be sung at any point of the prayer part of the meeting.
2. Holy Spirit Prayer. Come, Holy Spirit, almighty Sanctifier, God of love, who filled the Virgin Mary with grace, who wonderfully changed the hearts of the apostles, who endowed all Your martyrs with miraculous courage, come and sanctify us. Enlighten our minds, strengthen our wills, purify our consciences, rectify our judgment, set our hearts on fire, and preserve us from the misfortunes of resisting Your inspirations. Amen.
3. The Rosary.
4. Salve Regina. "Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, our mourning, our weeping in this vale of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary."
5. The Memorare. "Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen."
6. Seven Hail Marys in honor of the Seven Sorrows of Mary. Mary has promised very special graces to those who do this on a daily basis. Included in the promises of Our Lady for those who practice this devotion is her pledge to give special assistance at the hour of death, including the sight of her face. The seven sorrows are:
(1) The first sorrow: the prophecy of Simeon (Hail Mary).
(2) The second sorrow: the flight into Egypt (Hail Mary).
(3) The third sorrow: the loss of the Child Jesus in the temple (Hail Mary).
(4) The fourth sorrow: Jesus and Mary meet on the way to the cross (Hail Mary).
(5) The fifth sorrow: Jesus dies on the cross (Hail Mary).
(6) The sixth sorrow: Jesus is taken down from the cross and laid in Mary's arms (Hail Mary).
(7) The seventh sorrow: the burial of Jesus (Hail Mary).
7. Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, pray for us (repeat after each invocation).
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of the Church,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the Covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy rosary,
Queen of families,
Queen of peace,
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: Grant, we beseech You, O Lord God, that we Your servants may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body and, by the glorious intercession of the blessed Mary, ever virgin, be delivered from present sorrow, and obtain eternal joy. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
We fly to your patronage, O holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
8. Prayer to St. Joseph. St. Joseph, guardian of Jesus and chaste spouse of Mary, you passed your life in perfect fulfillment of duty. You supported the Holy Family of Nazareth with the work of your hands. Kindly protect those who trustingly turn to you. You know their aspirations, their hardships, their hopes; and they turn to you because they know you will understand and protect them. You too have known trial, labor, and weariness. But, even amid the worries of material life, your soul was filled with deep peace and sang out in true joy through intimacy with the Son of God entrusted to you, and with Mary, His tender Mother. Amen. --(Pope John XXIII)
9. Litany of the Sacred Heart, promises of the Sacred Heart.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven, have mercy on us (repeat after each invocation).
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
God the Holy Spirit,
Holy Trinity, one God,
Heart of Jesus, Son of the eternal Father,
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mother,
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God,
Heart of Jesus, of infinite majesty,
Heart of Jesus, sacred temple of God,
Heart of Jesus, tabernacle of the Most High,
Heart of Jesus, house of God and gate of heaven,
Heart of Jesus, burning furnace of charity,
Heart of Jesus, abode of justice and love,
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love,
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues,
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise,
Heart of Jesus, king and center of all hearts,
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
Heart of Jesus, in whom dwells the fullness of divinity,
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father is well pleased,
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received,
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills,
Heart of Jesus, patient and most merciful,
Heart of Jesus, enriching all who invoke You,
Heart of Jesus, fountain of life and holiness,
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our sins,
Heart of Jesus, loaded down with opprobrium,
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our offenses,
Heart of Jesus, obedient even to death,
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance,
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation,
Heart of Jesus, our life and reconciliation,
Heart of Jesus, victim of sin,
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who hope in You,
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in You,
Heart of Jesus, delight of all the saints,
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like unto Yours.
Let us pray: O almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Your dearly beloved Son and upon the praise and satisfaction He offers You in behalf of sinners and, being appeased, grant pardon to those who seek Your mercy, in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. Amen.
Promises of Our Lord to those devoted to His Sacred Heart
(1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
(2) I will establish peace in their homes.
(3) I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
(4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
(5) I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
(6) Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
(7) Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
(8) Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
(9) I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
(10) I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
(11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
(12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
10. Prayer for Priests. "Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock, we pray that in the great love and mercy of Your Sacred Heart You attend to all the needs of Your priest-shepherds throughout the world. We ask that You draw back to Your Heart all those priests who have seriously strayed from Your path, that You rekindle the desire for holiness in the hearts of those priests who have become lukewarm, and that You continue to give Your fervent priests the desire for the highest holiness. United with Your Heart and Mary's Heart, we ask that You take this petition to Your heavenly Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Amen"
11. Prayer for all members of the Shepherds of Christ Associates. "Dear Jesus, we ask Your special blessings on all members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. Continue to enlighten them regarding the very special privilege and responsibility you have given them as members of Your movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates. Draw them ever closer to Your Heart and to Your Mother's Heart. Allow them to more and more realize the great and special love of Your Hearts for each of them as unique individuals. Give them the grace to respond to Your love and Mary's love with an increased love of their own. As they dwell in Your Heart and Mary's Heart, abundantly care for all their needs and those of their loved ones. We make our prayer through You to the Father, in the Holy Spirit, with Mary our Mother at our side. Amen"
12. Prayer for the spiritual and financial success of the priestly newsletter. "Father, we ask Your special blessings upon the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ. We ask that You open the priest-readers to the graces You wish to give them through this chosen instrument of Your Son. We also ask that You provide for the financial needs of the newsletter and the Shepherds of Christ Associates. We make our prayer through Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with Mary at our side. Amen"
13. Prayer for all members of the human family. "Heavenly Father, we ask Your blessings on all Your children the world over. Attend to all their needs. We ask Your special assistance for all those marginalized people, all those who are so neglected and forgotten. United with our Mother Mary, we make this petition to You through Jesus and in the Holy Spirit."
14. Prayer to St. Michael and our Guardian Angels:
"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."
"Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen."
15. Pause for silent, personal prayer. This should last at least five minutes.
16. Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
"Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock."
17. Daily Prayers. All members should say the Holy Spirit prayer daily and make the act of consecration daily. They should also pray the rosary each day. They are encouraged to use the other above prayers as time allows.
end of Prayer Manual Prayers
May 11, 2001 message continues
Jesus speaks: Africa!
Feed the hungry!
ZIMBABWE 26 April 2001
Cathedral of the _________
Dear "Shepherds of Christ" Publishers,
I received your Issue 4/2000 just yesterday.
You offer the first 12 issues in book form. I am
interested and ask for it.
Know I am here in Zimbabwe and have not
much foreign currency I send you by mail all what
May God bless you in your efforts and may
he bless us all in his loving care.
NIGERIA 26 April 2001
Greeting in the Lord. I thank you once again
for your good work in spreading the word of God
and enlightenment among the clergy and the laity as
well. More so, I immensely say a Big THANK YOU
for granting my request of including my name
among those you will be sending your materials.
May God replenish and strengthen you for the
In the parcel was included the Shepherds of
Christ Membership Form. I obviously understood
its contents and I have tried my best to seeing the
association established but it yielded little fruit. Many
accepted it but do not consent about coming together
for the prayer meeting on any base. They prefer
doing it individually without coming together at all.
So, I do not think that in addition to my academic
pursuit I should combine coordinating it with the
studies. Please, do bear with me.
On another note, as I value much from your
Newsletter, may I request that more copies of it be
send to me so that I may extend its distribution to
numerous friends and priests. May it also please you
to send me the newsletters in audio cassettes form. I
as well plead that you be sending me materials you
feel that I may need even if I do write for that,
especially material for creating a prayerful environment.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours in Jesus and Mary,
Thank you very much for your books and
well-done for the renewal and growth of me through
the Spirituality books of Shepherds of Christ. I am
also grateful for the copy I received recently.
I am wondering whether it is possible for me
to continue receiving a copy of your book like
Meditating on the Rosary Aves. This copy have been
a helpful for all my family and friend as well.
You said I should contact for more rosaries,
kindly sent me some of them. I like to be a member
of the Shepherds of Christ. Let me know the
Your In Christ,
NIGERIA 15 April 2001
I received one of the series of your newsletter
precisely, the one dated '2000 Issue 4; from a fellow
Seminarian. After going through that copy I was
touched, what struck me most was the article with the
caption "THE VALUE OF WORK". It really gave
me insight, in seeing the love of God in my work
and inspired me in doing ordinary duties of mine in
extra-ordinary way for the Love of God.
I humbly hereby request you to include me
among the thousands who enjoy this spiritual benefit
from you, that is whom you send your letters.
I wish to obey all your rules in so far they are
in accordance with the will of the Holy Spirit and the
mind of the Church.
St. _______ Parish 20 April 2001
It is a pleasure to introduce myself to you.
I am a priest working in the above parish.
I would like to appeal to you if you could
send me some rosaries for the parishioners.
I hope to hear from you. I remain,
Ghana 24 April 2001
I am with much pleasure to write to you. How
is the condition over there?
Please, I hope by the Almighty God, you are
fit as I am.
My reason is that, I would like you to send
I am a Ghanaian boy of fifteen years of age
and fair in complexion. I am a Sunday school boy
at Roman Catholic Church. I would be so happy
if you would send me.
Please, I would like to end here.
Good Bye. Your friend,
Ghana 24th April 2001
I am very glad to write you this letter. How are you?
I hope by the grace of Almighty God you are fine. As I
am here in St. Jerome. Please the reason why I am writing
you this letter is that, I am a Roman Catholic boy but I
want to be a Rev. Father in my future so I need your help.
Please try and help me things like rosary, bible,
medal, rosary rings, Jesus pictures, Mary pictures, and
Please try and help me in Jesus name Amen.
If you send it to me, I also will give some to those who
do not have same in my school.
I hoping you will send it to me.
end of letters from Africa
A Note From the President:
We have a video which can be played using the RealPlayer 8 Basic program. This program can be downloaded free of charge from the www.real.com website. Look for the section where free downloads are available and select the RealPlayer 8 Basic program.
You do not need to stay at the computer while the RealPlayer 8 Basic program or our movie is downloading. The movie takes about 8 MB of disk space. Once you have the movie saved on your hard drive, you can play it over and over with no wait to interested friends or family members.
These photos were captured from the movie which can be downloaded. We started with video footage of Our Lady of Clearwater and video footage of Our Lady of Guadalupe. When I faded from Our Lady of Clearwater to Our Lady of Guadalupe in the video, I was startled and amazed to see how well the two images match up. I believe it is another sign that Our Lady is truly appearing to the children of the Earth on the Mary Image Building in Clearwater, Florida.
This Internet movie is a small sample of scenes from a real VHS video which was directed by our Lord and is available from Shepherds of Christ. Please contact us to obtain a copy of this video. We operate on donations.
click here to download "RealPlayer 8 Basic" for free
you need this to play the movie
please download this before the movie
click here to download the Mary's Image Movie
Messenger: Jesus asks us to pray for special things.
Spread the Blood of Jesus, Consecrate their hearts,
Cast the Devil far away, ask for the coming of the Holy
1) Pray for urgent intention and all involved.
2) Pray for Father Mike and Father Laurentin.
3) Pray for special Bishops and Archbishops
4) Pray for a special man and son,
and family and all involved.
5) Pray for all priests, Bishops and Cardinals
receiving the Newsletter.
Pray for grace for them to respond especially
by beginning prayer chapters.
6) Pray for the telephone operators.
7) Pray for communication and business in
8) Pray for people to respond to fund letters.
9) Pray for money to circulate pictures.
10) Pray for funds and grace.
11) Pray for all Shepherds of Christ apostles,
12) Pray for availability Prayer manuals.
13) Pray for second priestly Newsletter Book.
14) Pray for documentary and all involved.
15) Pray for special intentions of our donors.
A PLEDGE FROM AN APOSTLE OF THE SACRED HEART
I am but a little speck on this earth,
but with His might He can use me
to spread the devotion to His
Most Sacred Heart.
Oh dear and precious Heart of Jesus
I give myself as completely as
possible to Thee so you will use
me to spread the devotion to the
ends of the earth for Your most
I am Rita your precious soul.
Use me to help to spread this burning
devotion to the souls of this earth.
I am yours, take me, use me as you
I surrender myself to you.
It is your might behind me, your power
that sends me. I am an Apostle of
the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I give
myself as completely as possible to
Sacred Heart of Jesus I place my
trust in Thee.
Father hear us please. We beg through
the intercession of Father Carter
and Our Lady of Clearwater that
prayer chapters are started all over
the world and the Priestly Newsletter
gets there immediately with the
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
Song: O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light. O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light. O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light.
Mary speaks: I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows. I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.
(End of Mary's Message)
A Note from the President of Shepherds of Christ:
If you are devoted to Our Lady's rosary, we need your help! A member of our ministry is very devoted to Our Blessed Mother and he is helping to teach us how to grow our volunteer rosary makers. He estimates that we will need approximately $37,000 this year for beads alone! This translates into 22,339,500 rosary beads (yes, 22 million beads) assembled by volunteers into 378 thousand rosaries. The biggest users of our rosaries are the Catholic schools, who requested more than 100,000 rosaries last year.
Can you help us? I appeal to you for funds, whether large or small. We give because we love God, we love our Blessed Mother, and we love souls. We will accept gifts in many forms, besides cash or check donations, we can receive gifts directly in the form of stocks or property. These gifts can offer large tax advantages to the donor and increase the monetary value of the gift to us. Also if you can help assemble rosaries we need your help! If you can help us in anyway, please call or write us. God Bless!
I love you,
A rosary can be used to pray for healing. It is powerful to unite our prayers to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and pray through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater.
In times of trouble, for special prayer, we can use our rosary and pray as follows.
A Rosary for Healing or for Someone with Cancer.
On one Hail Mary bead or as many as you desire, say:
May God heal through the intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater in union with the Mass and all the Masses being celebrated around the world.
Pray the Hail Mary or Hail Mary's then pray this after the Hail Mary.
May the cancer be uprooted and thrown into the sea.
We believe with all our hearts.
After the Glory Be pray the following petition.
May be healed through the intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater if it be the holy will of God.
|Note: You can look at Mary on the image rosary while you pray this rosary.|
Note: The above section can be printed out from a PDF file, and you can pray the rosary looking at the pictures.
December 17, 2000, Mary speaks:
Help me to circulate my red and blue
This is a gift we give you.
To order your Rosary Book fill out this form and send your donation to Shepherds of Christ Ministries, PO Box 193, Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193, Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451.
Name: _________________ Street: _____________________________
City: _________________ State: _________________ Zip: ________
Donation price: $7 A $15 A $25 A $50 A $100 A Other $_____ A
Messenger: Mary wants the Red Rosary Book printed. It will cost $12,000 - $14,000 to get them reprinted. Mary has asked us to always circulate them. They go with the apparition in Florida.
Messenger: The new Blue Rosary Book Volume II of Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary has been printed. It cost $21,000. Please pray with us for funds.
Messenger: CAN YOU HELP US BY GIVING US ROSARIES FOR THE SCHOOLS REQUESTING THEM?
Mary speaks: PLEASE MAKE WALTER'S ROSARIES. THE SCHOOLS WANT ROSARIES AND THERE ARE NOT ANY ROSARIES LEFT.
Messenger: Pray for Ron, Fernando and Perry.
Prayer List for apostles for interior use in the Movement. Pray hourly.
Spread the Blood of Jesus on everyone involved with Shepherds of Christ in any way, consecrate their hearts, cast the devil out, pray for coming of the Holy Spirit in a special way for all people involved on this list.
Please pray for one new very important intention.
Pray for the 5 urgent intentions.
Pray for the Pope and everyone we need to help us.
* Pray for the priestly newsletter, for funds for it and for all involved.
Pray for the taping of the priestly newsletter.
Pray for the reproduction of disks.
Pray for the Newsletter that went from China and Eden Prairie.
Pray for priests receiving the Newsletter for grace.
Pray for fund letters, all donors, and getting the right names.
Pray for setting up telephone communications at the Morrow Center for priests receiving the newsletter and wanting the Prayer Manuals.
Pray for open communications within the Shepherds of Christ Ministries.
Consecrate Hearts of all Priests in the world saying Mass today.
Pray to see the vision of the Reign of the Sacred Heart and the Era of Peace.
Pray for the prison ministry.
Pray for Michael B.
Pray for the Documentary.
Pray for all mankind, Church and the world.
Pray to make amends to God for the sins of the men of this earth.
Pray to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Pray for Don, Don, Mike, Bob, Bob, Dave, Reggie, Bush, all donors and those who Jesus wants to help us financially.
Pray for Father Carter and the Jesuits, the people at Colombiere.
* Pray for 2 special priests.
* Pray for funds and grace.
Pray for designated priests, Fr. Mike, Fr. Laurentin, Fr. Joe, Fr. Lou B., Fr. Jim, Fr. Willig, Fr. Smith, Fr. Ken, Fr. Sevilla and all priests involved in the Imprimaturs translations including all bishops and all bishops over us. Pray for Bishop Ed, Fr. Don, Father at Tuesday Masses, Fr. Tom, Fr. Bill, all priests involved with Walter, Fr. Hagee and special priests, priests who help us in China, and priests who help us in Florida.
Pray for Father's sister Merle, for all of us servants, handmaids, apostles and vocations to all 7 categories.
Pray for the Internet team and the daily messages.
Pray for people reading the Internet.
Pray for prayer book, Mass Book II, and Daily Message Books.
Pray for all covers, pray for Cathy.
Pray for the elected officials.
Pray for an audience with the Pope.
Pray for all Jesuits involved, all those over us.
Pray for Mike and Dan.
Pray for the rights to the books, pray for Jesuits in Father's house.
Pray for the process of getting Father's books on the Internet.
Pray for money to reprint the books.
Pray for the Imprimatur on the Priestly Newsletter Book II.
Pray we can send it to all bishops and Jesuits.
Pray for Fernando, Ron, Joseph, Peter, Ed, Jane, Sonia, Don, Sue & Ken.
Pray for Perry and family and discernment.
Pray for all sub-centers and all out-of-state rosaries; Denver, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Toledo, St. Louis, Memphis and California.
Pray for the sisters' mailing, nursing home mailing, bus mailing.
Pray for Genevieve's daughter and Sheila's mom and the repose of the soul of Jerry's dad.
Pray for Paul and Joan discernment.
Pray for B & M and Tina and Terry, all printing jobs, companies involved.
Pray for 5th, the 13th, the 17th.
Pray hourly for the Rosary on the 5th & all attending and those traveling to Florida.
Pray for building up of Morrow, Ohio, Dale, Indiana, Toledo, Ohio, Sidney, Ohio, Iowa, and other sub-centers.
Pray for the Holy Spirit Center and all involved.
Pray for all our families, children in school, college mailing.
Pray for lots and lots of people to help us get prayer manuals and pictures.
Pray for Rosary Factory and rosary beads.
Pray for lots of rosary makers and rosaries for the schools.
Pray for Paul C., Margaret Mary, Steve and Sheila, Monica, Angie, Marian, Cathy, Joe, Nick, Mary, Emily, Joe, Doris, Glaci, Dunkers, Joan R., Morgan, Mark, Walter, Janice, Mike A., Margaret, Ron, Harold, Scott, Nathan, Don, Rosalie, and Dennis.
Pray for everyone who has asked us to pray for them.
Pray for Steve and Sheila and repairs.
Pray for Fred doing the paper and all involved in priestly "start-up".
Please pray for all Shepherds of Christ children.
Pray for Victor's son, Michael. (Victor and Frances)
Pray for Delores and organization of writings and other material.
Last revised March 7, 2001
(Please copy and pass out to family and friends.)
MY VALENTINE FOR JESUS AND MARY
AND THE WORLD
I _________________ give my heart to
You Jesus and Mary on this day
I promise to help spread the devotion to
the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Q: When we are experiencing a great joy, how does our love of God make it greater?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791