June 10, 2012
June 11th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 5 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for June 11th are Glorious.
We need funds to print Blue Book 7.
Please help - Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041.
Please pray for this.
May 1, 2012
Jesus speaks: I want Blue Book 7 printed and distributed.
Ask for help with publishing and
distributing the rest of
the states with Fr. Joe's homily book —
R. We have distributed 30,000 books to 30 states
to priests in the United States for their
weekly use in homilies focused on the
Word and the Eucharist —
Help us get out the remaining
states and books to the priests
in the United States —
Pray for the pope, cardinals and bishops and
priests in these 8 days of
prayer in May
May 2nd - May 5th
May 10th - May 13th
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the useful book "Guiding Light, Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson." I can use all the help I can get to prepare my Sunday Homilies. Count on my prayers for you and for your Spiritual family. At the same time, I beg for your prayers on my behalf, asking Our Lord for the holy grace of perseverance in my vocation all the days of my life.
There will be a special procession
on June 13th.
Fr. Don will say Mass at 12:30pm
for the Feast of St. Anthony.
We pray for you from our church
in China, Indiana.
March 22, 2012
Jesus: My dear people,
Today March 22, 2012, I want you to make available the statues: Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Guadalupe with the glass, so people will honor Mary and pray the prayers as I have requested before the statue praying for the priests, the Church and the world.
Pray the prayers before the statues with glass for healings and blessings for your family, for your country, for the Church and the world. I promise special graces to those praying these prayers, and graces drawing them closer to My Heart and My Mother's heart. I want all to know My Mother's love as their mother. Put the statues with the glass in your homes and Churches, your schools and places of businesses and pray these prayers given to Fr. Carter, S.J., founder of Shepherds of Christ, in the prayer manual for the priests, the Church and the world. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock.
June 1st with a limited quantity
of the 12" Sacred Heart &
12" Infant of Prague statues
with glass - on sale for $100
Holy Family statue is $125
Sale continues until June 30, 2012
Special sale statue with glass
$50 plus shipping
11" Our Lady of Fatima
15" Pilgrim Virgin Fatima
24" Pilgrim Virgin Fatima
w/crown - $300
Please pray for some special intentions.
Through the intercession
of Fr. Carter
and Our Lady of Clearwater
please pray for Dan's healing.
Please pray for Betty, Jimmy,
Adeline & Amanda.
Pray for Hal Wittrock & family
June 10, 2012
Please help us with funds
in the month of Sacred Heart.
Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041.
Excerpt from Blue Book 7
June 15, 1995
Jesus Loves the Sinner
R. The sufferings I am experiencing to my head
over on the right side is like a pin
prick compared to His sufferings.
He did not see Himself too mighty to be born
among the lambs
He was born among lambs in Bethlehem.
He was the innocent lamb led to the
He loves all His lowly creatures —
He doesn't come for the high and
Jesus comes for sinners —
Jesus loves the sinners so much
He died for us.
Jesus wants us to love Him —
Jesus remains with us this day and
gives us Himself in the
Eucharist - truly present in
His Divinity and humanity.
Jesus longs for us to come to Him in communion.
June 16, 1995 - 7:00a.m.
Jesus Loves Each Soul
R. I see before me
many suffering souls
and I feel their pain and I love them so.
I am filled with such emotion to know God
and how He loves each soul so dearly.
Oh endless ocean of mercy and love for men.
Oh endless Heart of Divine love, oh my
beautiful Savior, Redeemer, my beloved,
I give to You my entire being, all that I
am and I lay prostrate before Your throne
My heart sings to be in the presence of the
Almighty God and I want to love You with the
tenderest and deepest love my beloved Savior.
I see before me the sins of mankind that
tore Your flesh and made You bleed, that
led You to a brutal death on Calvary and
I cry to see Your ripped flesh, bloodied
and open wide with gashing wounds, I see
clearly the wounds of Your body,
torn open by the sins of men and I cry
my Savior, my beloved one. I see the
endless font of water and blood that
rushed forth from Your adorable
Heart and I am filled with such emotion
to realize a little this stream of Divine
Love and Divine grace. Oh the goodness
of the Almighty God and the littlest
of His creatures, the sins of mankind.
Oh adorable Heart of Jesus be attentive
to the voice of our supplication and outpour
Your grace and mercy on mankind.
I see clearly as never before Your great
mercy and I cry to know deeper my
Oh Lord, thank You for the gift of yourself,
given for me, Your love, Your compassion,
Your gentleness given to us your wretched
creatures. That man be given such gifts of Your
endless mercy and love is beyond my human
Wrap me in Your adorable arms and saturate
me with Your life, unworthy as I am of Your
Divine life, I want You so much, I scarce
can stand to offend Thee. I want to be
bathed and saturated with Your radiant
light, my being penetrated with the
depth of Your mercy and love, my whole
self to live bathed in You, being so
closely joined that my every breath is a
symphony, my heart sings to be united to
You, my adorable, glorious, loving Lord.
To write to You my Savior the song of my
soul, the endless praise and worship, I want
to give to You is an impossibility. Words
are so feeble to express any of the desires
of my heart, but I endlessly yearn to
communicate my heartfelt inexpressible
love I have for Thee.
Oh beloved Savior, oh love Divine, this
is my cross to love Thee so deeply and be
unable in any sense of the word to give to
You love like You deserve, I want to love Thee.
I am so unworthy of Thee, so unworthy of
Your Divine presence, but You in Your
goodness and love, bother with me Your
lowly servant and want this deep loving
union with me. This alone is more than
my human mind can comprehend. Oh
my adorable Savior, I love You to
this inexpressible point and realize a little
Your great love for man and I am speechless
and overwhelmed by it all. I am speechless
the more I know about You, that in Your
great goodness You love Your creatures so
much that You gave Your life for us and
give of Yourself this day.
What is in my being I cannot express. I
know and comprehend such things in my
soul and my eyes cry, for the more I know
of it all, the less I can express. To
know You is to know You in my soul
and it is inexpressible in words.
I am in awe and wonder to know You a
little my beloved, loving, Divine Lord and I
want to behold You more and more and more
and more and be lost in the endless abyss of
Your Heart, soak in Your Divine Life and
laid waste in Your Divine Love. This is the
song of my soul, so weak it is in human words.
So real it is in my heart.
This is life, fill me more and more with Your
life and Divine love, I am but a speck in
Your infinite, boundless love.
My Divine Lord, I give my whole self to You
and my heart cries to be ever united to you.
Who am I that You care for me and bother with
me. I am Your grateful and loving creature.
Give to me the grace never, never to offend Thee
by any serious sin or vileness for I love Thee
with the most adoring love and I know my
whole being depends on Your grace given to
me. Outpour Your grace that I may give to
You love and praise and honor. My God I long
to love Thee more and more, only with Your
grace can I give to You. Give me Your grace
that I may give more to You. I long and thirst to
return love to You my adorable Lord, I am
so unworthy of Thee.
The little here I write with paper and pen seems
so useless, for words cannot even express such
things, how the soul communicates with God,
but I try with His grace because it pleases
Him for me to do so.
Song: I Love You Jesus
Oh burning Heart, how dear you are to me, I see
the host, I know you're here to Love and care for me.
June 16, 1995
God Forgives the Most Wretched Sins
R. At the beginning of Mass I see a white
figure stand by the alter at most
Masses, it then disappears as Fr. Carter
says the Mass.
I realized at consecration the wretchedness
of man and God's immense mercy and love.
How Jesus forgives the ugliest sins of
men and paid for these sins with
His precious blood.
I see so clearly the wound I saw before
Mass at 7:00 as if it is permanently
imprinted in me, gapping open,
a big gigantic wound.
Someone shared deep, deep sins with me
last night and I have been saddened
in my soul, so sad to know the
sufferings of Jesus for the love of
His precious souls.
I have a keen realization of His immense
mercy and love, His forgiveness for the
most wretched sins and reflection on
God's mercy. I see the beauty in each
soul despite their sins, the beauty of
God's creation, each individual. They
can repent and be forgiven for
their sin by God. We have Confession -
we have the Mass.
I see deeply His immense love and forgiveness,
His mercy, I see how He suffered so for each
soul that we could be forgiven and filled
with His life, after serious sin.
I love each soul, to know Him is to see
Him in the soul and to love them, to love them
deeply because I see Him in them when
they are holy. In a soul in serious sin, they
are so precious to Jesus that He suffered for them.
I see His love and goodness and mercy and
I love Him more and more.
I am so attached to things, it is so hard
to give up my butter on my rolls and ice
cream, I want so much. I keep seeing
this gapping wound - so big right
before my eyes.
I realize His immense mercy and love
flowing from His Heart. We are cleaned by
His blood, shed for us, those He loves
I am in awe of His love for us His lowly
The more I love others the more I love
His precious souls. Being in relationships rooted
in His deep love helps me, to love all others that
way, despite who they are to know God, to know
you, my friend, is to love you more because
of my love for God.
My love for Him is so very deep.
I love my friends and I love Jesus so much.
In this love I have for Jesus and
others I want to give love —
I want to go to heaven, I want
His precious souls to go to heaven,
I love His precious souls —
He loves them, He died for them —
I love Jesus so much —
As I give to others, I give to Jesus,
As we do the Father's will
in love we are blessed by
God — God is blessing us
for putting out these messages of love.
Our families are blessed by
the loving work we do for God.
June 17, 1995
Be Pure Like Mary
R. The interior life is a tomb of life or death,
the more we are saturated with His life
the easier it is to go inside and find
I want my heart filled with the Holy Spirit in me,
His Spirit within. I want to be saturated with His life.
I want to be one in Him.
What is in a man is on his face.
Life is seen in a person's actions —
We don't want to wear a mask —
We don't want to be two-faced.
Satan drags us down, Jesus allows us to
suffer for different reasons, it is in
this suffering He lifts us up and
gives us greater life in Him.
How sweet Mary is to all who seek her aid
She grew in holiness while on the earth
She went to Holy Communion
Instructing the apostles
Mary wants us to go to Jesus in the Eucharist
to nourish and be fed by Jesus.
Heavenly food - Jesus Himself.
Pure heart - Pure intention is
secured by the Holy Eucharist.
Imitate Mary in her love for Jesus
Mary wishes her children to sanctify themselves
by prayer before Jesus in the Blessed
Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament help us to
Eucharist - Life
Life is Life in Him
Not doing His will blocks us
Light — darkness
Chief Shepherd of the Flock
surrounded by His flock
Come to the lowly - to save all —
surrounded by sheep — He is a little
innocent lamb led to the slaughter
June 17, 1995
Jesus: This is My Plan
Jesus: Amen, Amen I say unto you, let go to Me
for this is My work, this is My plan and
I will conduct this meeting. All I have
called here for a special mission, to
spread the love of Jesus Christ to
the world, through the Immaculate
Heart of Mary.
Amen, Amen I say to you harken to the
sound of My voice, make ready a way
for the Lord, for He comes to you this
day. Open your heart and be attentive
to the message, the message of My love.
June 18, 1995
Jesus Wants to Dwell in Our Hearts
R. Corpus Christi, I feel laid waste and so
weak after Communion, I want to go
and lay down somewhere.
God came to this world, Mary and Joseph went
from door to door, they were rejected.
We go from door to door knocking on the
door of hearts, speaking of Jesus
of Nazareth, we are rejected
He records our humiliation — we receive great
Find a cave
At birth the world rejected Jesus
Mary and Joseph - link between heaven and earth
Mary - angel appeared to Mary, Mary visited Elizabeth
UP — Glorious
Saints are not popular in the world
Rejected by the world
Mary Mother of the poor and afflicted
Jesus comes to the lowly
Today so few have time in their busy lives.
Only Shepherds have time.
Ever since beginning at birth the world has
not had time for Mary and Jesus.
Mary gives to the Shepherds her Son —
Mary shows her Son to the Shepherds
God's dearest friends are the humble and poor
One of the greatest losses is that so much
sufferings are lost —
Jesus wants a home in our hearts — not only
in big buildings and churches
So many give their hearts to worldly goods —
Oh God I want to be holy I want to do Your will
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
R. Come into our hearts Jesus —
Fill us with Your love —
We are Your little ones —
We love You.
June 19, 1995
God Allows Us to Suffer
R. It is in the deepest sufferings that I
see the great love that Jesus had
It is in the deepest sufferings, the
crowning with thorns, He suffered
deep persecution, He
knows His Father's love.
Those moments of deepest sufferings in
my life have now turned to my
moments most deeply treasured,
for it was there I knew His
I look at these moments with great
The rejection of the heart was far more
than the physical wounds for Jesus.
Jesus so pure and tender in His love — rejection
To give and give and give and be rejected
Spit on, kicked
Down on the ground — beating a person
with words — so vile — control —
fighting to prove what is wrong is right
when they are sinning
Such strength that through the Almighty God,
we rise victorious in His life
In the depth of despair I cried out and
He released me from my wounds and
gave to me a bed of roses and deep
Jesus: Should a mother forsake her child —
I will never abandon you.
My precious child,
I am your God, I will be there for you —
Come to Me all who are weary and
find rest for your soul.
Soul of Christ Prayer
Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from the side of Christ wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Permit me not to be separated from Thee
From the wicked foe defend me
at the hour of my death call me
and bid me come to Thee
That with Thy saints I may praise Thee
For ever and ever. Amen.
Prayer of St. Ignatius
Lord, teach me to be generous.
Teach me to serve you as you deserve;
To give and not to count the cost;
To fight and not to heed the wounds;
To toil and not to seek for rest;
To labor and not to ask for any reward,
Save that of knowing
that I am doing your will.
June 21, 1995 - 5:45 or 6:00a.m.
God Loves Us Unconditionally
R. Love is love, I love you no matter what you do or
say, I will love you because God made
you and Jesus died for you.
I will not be divided. I go to Him, He fills
me with all my needs, I love you
regardless of how you are.
I love as He has loved me. He loves me
unconditionally. He loves me when I am
not nice and when I am nice, when I am
sad, when I am joyful.
I must learn to love this way, but loving is
following God's love and being obedient.
I do not put up walls. I have the strength
given from above. I love the person, I
hate the sin.
I am saturated in His life I dwell forever
in the Heart of my beautiful Mother and
she places me deeply in His Heart.
I am filled, I am secure, I am laid waste
in His love.
My rock, my fortress, my strength, though
the earth be shaken, I am steadfast
in the Lord.
I live in Him.
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
R. Through Him and with Him and in Him, minute
by minute, I am given all I need, I am
the infant of the Father.
June 21, 1995 - Wednesday 6:35a.m.
While praying the rosary in Holy Spirit Chapel before the Tabernacle
A Message for Harold and Diane
Jesus: My dear Harold and Diane,
I thank you for your great generosity
in helping with the work spreading My
love letters and rosary meditations. I
thank you for your generosity at the Farm,
I thank you for using your talents, Harold,
to promote the love of My Heart and
My Mother's heart.
I am Jesus, your softness in your
hearts is drawing you both in greater
union with Our Hearts.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and
the Immaculate Heart of Mary triumph.
I am instructing Rita to give you rosaries
and messages with the approval of
Fr. Carter. Please do not circulate any
of these until they are approved.
I am Jesus, your beloved Savior.
I ask you to come to Me and I will join
ever closer to your hearts. I love you both
with the deepest love.
You are given special talents for this
work at hand. You are the special
chosen children of My Father, it is
through your generosity and love
many will come back to Our Hearts of
I am Jesus, I love you all in the Shepherds
of Christ with an undying
love. I am Jesus your Savior, Chief Shepherd of the
Flock, you are My shepherds in this world, My specially
chosen apostles. I ask you to continue your
support by praying daily for the spread of these
messages and rosary meditations. You play
a big part in this plan. Please continue to
pray for the priests and pray for their openness
to the Newsletters and love letters. I am
Jesus, I love My specially anointed
priests. Please pray they lead hearts back
to My burning love.
I love you with the deepest love, I am
your ardent lover, I am Jesus,
Chief Shepherd of the Flock, you I
send to carry out My work with your love
and generosity. Thank you for answering
I love you, I love you, I love you
I am alive and I live in your hearts.
I fill you with My abundant grace.
June 21, 1995 - After Communion
Bathed in the Blood of the Lamb
R. I am filled knowing You my beloved have
filled me. You have given to me Your
Though the earth be shaken, I will live
in Your love.
Jesus: You are part of My plan to heal this
world. You will operate with the
love of the Savior deep within
your soul. I am Jesus I strengthen
you and give you My peace.
Harken to Me and let go totally into My
arms. Be submissive and not
willful. As babies at the breast,
I beckon you to come and receive
My beautiful graces.
You will be purified and laid waste in
Come to Me and be lost in the presence
of the Almighty God.
The Spirit sanctifies you, I protect you
and keep you from all harm.
I am Jesus, I am healing all there
this day of many of their ills.
Come unto Me and you will know rest,
You will be washed in My Blood and
comforted deep in your soul.
I am Jesus, I am the Son of God, I
am attentive to all your needs and
I hear the voice of your supplication.
I am God, I am all powerful, I am
Mighty, I wash you and fill you
with My life.
R. Alleluia and He gave them new life, they
were swept away in His love and
bathed in the Blood of the Lamb,
Jesus, the Son of God, lives in
the hearts of men.
Alleluia, Alleluia, praise the Lord
June 23, 1995 - Feast of the Sacred Heart
A Message on the Feast of the Sacred Heart
Jesus: My dear ones wherever a picture of My
Heart is exposed and honored I will
pour out My abundance graces.
I communicate to you in your heart My
beloved one, as you become one in Me,
I become one in you. I live and dwell
within you. I give to you these emotions
you share My immense love and heart
ache for those who have forgotten. A
blind world goes by and you touch Me,
you know God most intimately. I have
lifted the veil and poured upon you My
richest blessings - giving you insight
into the hidden mysteries.
R. I feel as if I have been touched so deeply
in His adorable loving Heart, I know He
lives in me. I don't feel like moving
because I am so intimately united to Him.
God is to be adored and honored.
I know what He is saying, realized so
much in Mass how every word He writes
is His. How blessed we are. Oh Sacred
Heart of Jesus I place my trust in You.
June 23, 1995
The Good Shepherd
R. I could see Jesus say the Mass as,
Fr. Carter said the Mass all through
the Mass. I know Jesus' presence standing
by the lake when I read the Psalm of
the Good Shepherd.
I am filled with such joy to know Jesus
I love Him so much.
Cried all through Mass (inside). Jesus
told me to tell Fr. Carter my experiences.
Jesus told Fr. Carter He is Chief Shepherd of the
Jesus wants His sheep united —
Not scattered —
The devil scatters the flock —
The devil comes to tear apart and divide.
John 10: 11-15
I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd lays down his life
for his sheep.
The hired man,
since he is not the shepherd
and the sheep do not belong to him,
abandons the sheep
as soon as he sees a wolf coming,
and runs away,
and then the wolf attacks
and scatters the sheep;
he runs away
because he is only a hired man
and has no concern for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd;
I know my own
and my own know me,
just as the Father knows me
and I know the Father;
and I lay down my life for my sheep.
R. The hired man sees the wolf coming and abandons
the sheep because he is a hired man.
Jesus is the Good Shepherd — Jesus says
"I know Mine and Mine know Me and
they follow Me."
June 23, 1995
Sorrowful Rosary on Feast of the Sacred Heart
Before the Blessed Sacrament
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
1. Jesus: I knock at the door of your heart, and I bid you to let Me come in.
R. Put yourself in the presence of the Almighty God and feel this presence so deep within your soul. Make a spiritual communion.
Jesus: Focus on My presence with you at this moment.
R. Deeply, the presence of the Almighty God is here and in this room before the exposed Eucharist. The same Jesus that walked the earth, the same Jesus that hung on the cross, the same Jesus that was carried in the womb of His Mother, is in this room, truly present in the consecrated host. The busy world goes on around us as we hear the rumble of the cars, and within this church, the Son of God is present no less present than the day He walked on the earth two thousand years ago. And we sit here and we soak in the rays, the rays of His life that He is imparting to us. Special gifts given to us for coming and being with Him. The Almighty God, how can we be in the presence of the Almighty God in His Divinity and humanity and not receive special gifts, special graces, a saturation in our soul of His life in us and the gift of His Divine Love. Let our hearts burn within us as we realize more and more through this rosary that God is here and giving us great gifts.
2. R. Put aside all of the distractions in your world. As if He has lifted the veil and you are on the other side, there is only a conscientiousness of those things of God. The world ceases to be around you and you are taken into the sanctuaries of His Heart and there He will speak to you and tell you of His immense love poured out through His Most Sacred Heart, poured out into your heart and into your soul.
Jesus: I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God and I am giving to you abundant graces to grow more and more in your life with Me. Release yourself and come away with Me. Let go of any distraction that is in your mind and listen to My words of love that I am speaking to you.
3. Jesus: Be alone with Me in the garden. Kneel there next to Me. Do you hear the sounds of the night? Do you think of the coldness? My apostles, they slept. My dear one, will you comfort My Heart this day for all those who have forgotten, who treat Me indifferently in the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, My sacrament of greatest love. On this, My feast, the Feast of the Sacred Heart will you open wide your heart and pour out your love to Me. I long and thirst for this love. I knelt all alone in the garden and My Heart was in such anguish for all the souls that would reject Me and forget Me.
4. Jesus: My greatest agonies were not the agonies that I suffered to My body, My dear ones, but they were the agonies that I felt to My Heart. My Heart longing and thirsting for the love of My precious souls, these were the greatest agonies. I would have suffered more, more wounds, more bleeding for love of you.
5. Jesus: You My faithful ones, you have answered the call, the call that I have made to come and to be with Me. I am truly the Son of God and truly present here. You have come and answered this call.
6. Jesus: I allow you My dear ones to hear My voice and to hear My pleading, for I am God and I wait behind the tabernacle doors in the churches of this world, waiting and longing and thirsting for My precious ones to come and they have forgotten.
7. Jesus: The sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, the sacrament of My greatest love for men, I remain with you this day. I remain in the consecrated Host, no less present than the day I walked this earth. My agony so great in the garden that My sweat became as great drops of blood on the ground, to see before Me all the souls that would be condemned to the fires of hell, despite My suffering and My death. My dear ones, it is your love that you give to Me today that comforted My Heart in the Garden. As I suffered such agony I was comforted by your acts of love given to Me this very night.
8. Jesus: Make reparation to My Heart My dear ones. Come and be alone with Me, I am a God with such love.
9. Jesus: I love, I love, I love. I bid you to open the door to your heart and come away with Me My beloved one. Release yourselves and pray for a special grace to be taken deeper and deeper into My Heart.
10. Song: O Burning Heart, O love Divine, how sweet you are to me. I see the host, I know You are here to love and care for me.
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. R. They seized Jesus, and they led Him away and tied Him bound to the pillar. See Jesus as He surrenders and gives so willingly. Think of how we are today, how we are given crosses to draw us closer to Him and how we fight these crosses. Jesus came to show us the way. I see all through His passion the lack of resistance. He knew it was the Father's will that He be taken and scourged at the pillar, that He was crowned with thorns, that He died on the cross. There was not resistance in His actions. He complied willingly. Think of ourselves, how we resist even things that we know that will bring us to greater life with God. We fight. It is only in complying to the will of the Father, in following His plan that we will have peace and joy in our hearts.
2. Jesus: My Heart is burning and on fire for love of you, burning My dear one. What can I say? How can I tell you, more of My infinite love? You in your feeble mind can not comprehend even the smallest amount of this infinite love. Yet through the grace that I give to you, you delve deeper and deeper into the immenseness of the love I have for you. Release yourselves. Take all of the walls down from around your heart. I truly died and gave My life for you. Can you not trust Me, your God, who went to the slaughter, the little lamb led to the slaughter, covered with Blood, and He gave His last breath. Will you not surrender and let Me fill you with My grace. Come deeply into My Heart. I am Jesus. It is in your surrender that you will know more and more the mystery of My love for you.
3. R. I meditate being with Jesus, seeing Him scourged. They took their instruments and beat Him and tore His flesh. I want to be beside Jesus and comfort His Heart for all the souls that have forgotten, when He suffered so much for love of us. I want to be with Jesus for all the times that I have chosen others things before Him and He waited patiently and lovingly and unconditionally for me to return to Him. Jesus, Jesus, my love, help me to love You more and more.
4. R. Meditation: I see before me a man tied to the pillar, His body unmarred, and I see men striking Him with instruments that tore deeply into His flesh, and made Him bleed. The wounds, the wounds that are so wide and open, wounds far beyond our comprehension, so deep. So vile the deeds of these men. I meditate on this, being there with Jesus, I envision Jesus this way. How could I help but love Him deeply for He suffered for me, He suffered for my sins. He suffered and He died that I might share in His life today. He gives me an abundant sharing in His life. I sit before the exposed Eucharist. I know His love so deeply. The Almighty God is here in this room. If He removed the veil we could scarcely see. The world is blind, the world does not see. The ball games are packed and everyone is attentive to all of the functions of this world, and the Son of God waits and waits out of greatest love in an empty church. The same Jesus that was scourged at the pillar is here present in the consecrated Host and we do not see.
5. Jesus: My Heart, My dear one, is an endless abyss of burning love. Do you see My Heart? Do you see it open and on fire for love of you? Picture in your mind, My hand to the side of My heart as I expose to you, My Sacred Heart, on fire for love of you.
6. Jesus: Carry this picture with you in your mind. My hands on either side of My Heart and My Heart ablaze, surrounded by burning, beaming light of white and yellow hues...on fire for you.
7. Jesus: It is this burning love, this is the reason I surrendered without resistance as they tore My flesh and beat Me. This is burning love, for when you love, truly love, you give. You do not count the cost, you give. I love you My dear one, with the most perfect love. I am love. I gave My all for love of you.
8. R. Think of the little wounds you receive on your body, and think of the gaping wounds on Jesus' body.
9. R. He came to show us the way. He came, He gave His all. He died on the cross that we would have life abundantly. He imparts to us this sharing in His life. He gives us a sharing in His life in baptism. He feeds this life with Himself in the Eucharist, as we sit here in front of the exposed Eucharist. The more we are saturated in this life, the more deeply we know Him. God feeds us with the Bread of Life, the Eucharist and His Word.
Jesus says: I am alive, I am alive, I am alive.
10. R. His love is not a lip-service love, it is the love that He gave His Flesh and His Blood, that He was scourged mercilessly at the pillar. This is the love that He has and the love He wants from us, our hearts that are on fire for love of Him. So that when we hear the Word of God we are filled. The love of which He speaks is beyond our comprehension. It is an inexhaustible source. He wants deeper and deeper and deeper love, so that when we receive Him in the Eucharist we scarce can breath to receive the Almighty God within our being.
Song: Come give us life abundant life, I thirst to be with Thee.
The Crowning with Thorns
1. R. Meditation: Envision the thorns pounded into Jesus' precious head. You see Jesus sit there. Jesus does not resist what they are doing to Him. They spit on Him and holler at Him and He accepts all that they give to Him.
2. R. He shed His Blood for us.
3. R. The thorns pressed deeply into His skull. Think of this, think of what a pin prick feels like. Can you imagine what it is like to have thorns pounded into your skull around your entire head? Jesus, thank You for wearing this crown for love of me.
4. Song: Crown Him with Many Crowns
5. R. Crown of thorns.
6. Jesus: My dear one, if you follow Me you will walk the road of persecution and ridicule. I am Jesus, the Almighty God, they crowned Me with thorns and beat My body.
7. Jesus: Think of the pressing down of the thorns on My head. Think of the wounds in My body, wide, open, deep wounds. They covered Me with a purple robe and the wounds burned under the cloak. My greatest agonies were not the agonies I suffered to My body, you look at My body and you see My wounds, and you know a little of the suffering and pain but how do you measure the wounds of the heart? My Heart, an endless fountain of burning love for My precious souls. Look at your world this day, see the sin and the violence. See the mothers that kill the baby within their womb, the precious life created by My Father and they take into their own hands the life of this child. My dear one, I suffered for the sin of men and I ask you this day in this world that is filled with sin to pray the prayers I gave Fr. Carter in the prayer manual to take this vocation seriously. Many have turned their hearts away from God. I ask you to be the light that shines in the dark night, for I am giving to you great graces. I am outpouring My life in your graced baptized soul. I am, My dear ones, giving you the courage to go into this world and to spread the Gospel, to stand firm for souls are at stake. See a soul, at the point of death, about to be in heaven, purgatory or hell. My dear one, you are preaching My love to this world by how you are in your heart. Let Me be one in you, let your every action be one in which you live in Me and through Me and with Me. I will touch this hurting world through you. Life is so short, the dropping of a pin and the batting of an eye and I call out to you this day. If you hear the sound of My voice, you know that I, God am speaking to you. I am telling you, this is a state of urgency. Look at the little children that are being taught such vileness. Will you not come to My Heart this day and give Me great love on this My feast? This is a gift of your heart. Surrender, go out and carry My love into this world. You are My light that will shine in the darkest night for you are powered by the Almighty God and filled with His life. You are My soldiers, soldiers I send into this world fortified with hearts filled with My love.
8. Song: Come give us life abundant life, I thirst to be with Thee.
9. Excerpt from Response to God's Love by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.
... In reference to Christianity, God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ.
10. Hail Mary
The Carrying of the Cross
1. R. We know the presence of the Almighty God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, in our graced baptized soul. Where Jesus is so are the Father and Holy Spirit. The Trinity is 3 Persons in one God, a mystery. Know the presence of God here with each of us in our graced baptized soul. Let go and let Him work within your heart.
2. R. Satan has created so much confusion and doubt in this world. He is dividing families, dividing churches, dividing prayer groups. He aims at the priesthood in the Catholic Church. The more that we work to spread the love of God, the more satan is there to create division, confusion, doubt, hatred and anger between people that are to love God. If satan presses on people to cause confusion then we can not focus as well on the job at hand, which is to spread the burning love of the Heart of Jesus. Come to the tabernacle and be saturated with His life and His love. Pray to the Spirit to fill us with the courage to go out as the apostles did and to spread this love. This is our cross this day, to know the love of Jesus and to see the world that is suffering and in pain. The more we work, the more we are met with road blocks, but the more we come to the tabernacle we are lifted high up and He helps us. We are saturated with His life, and it is His life operating within us that helps us do His work and solve difficulties.
3. Jesus: To spread the love of God to this world My dear ones, you must be filled with the love of God in your hearts. The crosses that you carry this day, as you work may make it seem hard to spread this love, I am leading you to greater life in Me. Carry your cross without resistance. Carry your cross and know that at every second I am with you and I am guarding you and leading you on your way. I will never abandon you. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God and you My dear ones, are doing My work.
4. Jesus: I am Jesus. I am Jesus. I am Jesus. I am alive. I live in your heart. I am truly present in the Eucharist no less present than the day I walked this earth and you are given great gifts at this very moment. Surrender and know the presence of the Almighty God.
5. Jesus: You can deeply experience Me in the interior union, in your heart. Let go and let Me fill you with My grace. It is in a oneness that you know within you. Reach with your heart and your soul. Come to the Eucharist and be joined deeply in this oneness with Me.
6. Jesus: Come to the Mass. Unite in the celebration the Mass with your whole heart, with fervor, with devotion. Meditate My dear ones, on My life. Know that I am present. Focus on My presence with you at every moment.
R. See in the Mass, see Jesus in the priest, the priest who is celebrating the Mass, as he changes bread and wine into the Body and Blood, of Christ.
7. Jesus: I carried the cross on My back. My whole body was wounded and bleeding. My head was crowned with thorns. This is the love, I have for you. Can you not come to the Mass and pray so deeply in purity and love. Every minute that you are there pray from deep within your heart and pray for grace to unite more fully in the sacrifice of the Mass. It is there My dear ones, that I am giving you great graces, this abundant outpouring of My life.
8. Jesus: Veronica wiped My face with a cloth and it was covered with sweat and blood. I gave Myself for love of you. Will you pray with your whole heart, your whole soul and your whole mind? I do not call you to a conversation about love. I call you to love from your whole heart, your whole soul, and your whole being.
9. Jesus: I am Jesus, the Son of God. I want hearts that are on fire for love of Me.
10. R. From this relationship with Me you will know a life that you never deemed possible, I will live abundantly in you. Your life is a journey at Baptism until you, My beloved ones, are taken into heaven.
1. Jesus: Read the scriptures My dear ones. Read the scriptures with your whole heart, your whole soul, and your whole being.
2. Jesus: It is there I speak to you. The Word and the Eucharist is the Bread of Life. If you read one passage from one of the Gospels, you will be brought back to your focus of Me.
3. Jesus: I hung on the cross for three agonizing hours. My Mother stood beneath the cross. This is the love that I have for you, that I gave My life, I gave My Flesh and My Blood. I want hearts that are on fire for love of Me.
4. Jesus: Will you help make reparation to My Heart for the souls that have forgotten God?
5. Jesus: Will you help make reparation to My Heart for the indifferences, negligences, and sacrileges committed against Me in the Blessed Sacrament?
6. Jesus: Will you let go each day and consecrate your heart to My Heart and My Mother's heart? It is through her Immaculate Heart that you are lead deeper and deeper into My Heart.
7. Jesus: As I was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit, you are formed in the spiritual womb, the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary through the Holy Spirit to be more and more in the image of God as the Father intended you to be. It is through Mary's Immaculate Heart that you will be led to deeper and deeper union and love with Me.
8. Jesus: My dear ones, consecrate your hearts each day to My Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. Make this a consecration to Our Two Hearts this day, every day of your life. As you eat and as you sleep that you will give your hearts to My Sacred Heart through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
10. Jesus: The plan of the Father is unfolding. This is to help in the completion of Fatima message. My dear ones, My Sacred Heart will Reign and My Mother's Immaculate Heart will triumph and there will be this great era of peace Mary promised at Fatima, but many souls will be lost to the fires of hell. I call you to go out into this world to be an example, to spread the love of God that is deep within your hearts. It will radiate from your being. You must come to Me and be joined in deepest union with My Heart. Put yourself in the Heart of My Mother and rest as a little child in her Heart. Ask her to take you into My Heart. There you will dwell and feel secure against the wind and the storm. I am Jesus, I call out to you this day. You are so important to the Father's plan. Each one of you uniquely created by the Father. Will you answer the call of God the Father? Will you open your heart and join in deepest union with My Heart? All will work if you busy yourself about our love affair. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus on fire for love of you.
June 24, 1995
The Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
R. Last night was the Feast of the Sacred Heart. I
was so close to the Child Jesus, I love Jesus
so much. I cried so hard because I love
Him so much. Cried in my bedroom.
Prayed a rosary at St. Ignatius, I felt so weak
R. Came to the center and they have the life size
crucifix on the altar, I cried so hard, I
love Jesus so much, I cannot even express
my feelings inside myself. Such deep, deep,
deep love for Him, love for His beaten
body, last night prayed the rosary at 6:30 at
the Center, I was so one with Jesus in the
scourging at the pillar, could see them hit Him
and felt it so strong, I was so connected to Him,
as if I was there while they crowned Him with
thorns, I could hardly take it.
R. I love this chapel, I know the plan of the
Father is unfolding, each window a gift from
Him, each window is so touching to me, as if I
can be with Jesus in that mystery. From
the rosary, my whole being is so
connected to Him. This is such a special place,
we are so gifted to be here and be part of this plan.
I love Jesus so much, my insides hurt to express it
more. I just want to stay here and never leave.
They ought to put the sorrowful Mother under
That is where it is at. I am so connected to heaven
and the mysteries in the rosary of the lives of Jesus
R. Power — emotion, tears
at my heart
Agony in Garden — He
Scourging — I want to be there with
Suffering is doubled when Mary enters the picture.
I see Mary alive, Jesus dead!
What of the heart of Mary to stand by and watch
her beloved Son. There is a whole new
dimension to the depth of the mystery
when I see Them both in the picture.
R. They are together in all the mysteries
R. expect agony, maybe scourging,
she I do not see in the crowning
with thorns, she may be there.
He is not there in
the Descent of the Holy Spirit
I think she is not there in agony and
crowning with thorns.
The inner play always between these
two Hearts of love.
To see myself dwelling in her heart and taken to
His Heart adds this whole dimension of this
oneness between Them.
For two mysteries — He and she are in the same
body. Annunciation and Visitation.
Connection between the two Hearts. Heart-felt,
my heart bleeds with Their Hearts, my
heart is pierced with Their Hearts. My
heart loves with Their Hearts. I cannot
stand to see a soul in pain, I want to
I see before me the Divine Plan, the Plan
of Salvation History, centered around
the two Hearts.
I see the Living Word of God, His word
lives in my every cell, deep and penetrating.
I see the Mass and every word in the Mass,
every word in scripture, every word, I
experience in such depth, to dig into
my soul, to try to express any of what
I know in words. I cannot express here
with pen and paper.
In this infinitude of God, in my understanding
of Him, in this depth of love I feel
for Jesus and Mary, the child, the man,
the glorified Christ,
No words can dig in me and produce,
what is there. The mystery is beyond words.
That is why it is not expressed in books, it
is beyond the books and the paper and the ink, to
be so immersed in these mysteries is indeed a deep
sense of pain today. For I feel in each mystery and
this feeling far surpasses my human faculties.
the depth I feel is deep, deep in my soul,
a knowing of so many things. For days before the
Feast of the Sacred Heart I was dry and I knew
that He was allowing me to be this way. My whole
insides are so connected to Him since last night,
centered deeply around her and Him and Their lives.
It is depth, so deep, but so real, more real
then anything here. I know Him, I know and love Him
from the deepest recesses of my soul. This is the
gift to be wrapped in this moment, as long as
He allows it to last. To see more as He lifts the
veil. The rosary is this deep, deep link to connection
June 24, 1995
The Tabernacle in the Big Chapel
R. Every time Jesus is in the tabernacle in this
big chapel, I get experiences and gifts.
I know His presence. I love Jesus so much,
I love to go before the tabernacle in the big chapel.
It is as if my heart is burning up for
love of Him. I just feel such union to God.
I do not want to leave.
Through Him, with Him, in Him, I
remain united to Him through the heart of Mary.
A soul can operate from darkness and be unhappy.
The devil wants to rule dark hearts —
A soul can be elevated to such heights,
being penetrated deeply from His grace and
act in the brightest light.
The way I feel this day is a great gift, given,
from Him, I am so one in this ecstatic
experience. I have been dry as the Feast
of the Sacred Heart approached. All the
days of dryness were in preparation
for this great grace.
Lord You take me from such heights and
plunge me into sufferings, my whole
being is sensitive to Your grace.
I live for moments when you touch me
deeply, I recount these memories and cry
from Your goodness and love. I am immersed
in You and Mary's heart, the heart of love,
pierced and wounded.
To have a mystical experience and then for it to
end is suffering sometimes, but the joy to be
forever more deeply one with you is indeed a great joy.
Our lives a mixture of sufferings and joy,
of rising to such heights when I am
penetrated by Your grace, when you take me
under the veil and that reality is
more real than anything I experience
It is hard to have a mystical revelation and be
touched so deeply, then have it end or be dry as
I was the days before the Feast of the Sacred Heart.
But in these experiences He touches me permanently.
I know so much of what is really real, but
to know so much is to realize how little
I really know. God is the ultimate mystery.
This is so hard to explain, maybe Fr. Carter can
explain it better. It is ineffable. I am unable to
express here what I am experiencing, this
alone is frustrating because it is so real
to me and I want to tell the world with
shouts and jubilation. My soul sings with
the love of God, 'sing' is a weak word.
I am immersed in His deep love. I love
Him so much, I cannot express it in words
it is in my being.
After Mass Feast of the Sacred Heart
Greatest Mass ever, I just want to tell Him my
great love for Him. So deep within,
I just love Him so much.
I do not thank Him for the great gifts enough,
I do not praise and honor Him as I should,
I want to give so much to Him.
The Mass was the greatest ever, I experienced every
single word of the Mass so deep in my being.
I so deeply knew the presence of the Almighty
Sing: His Presence Pervades My Soul
R. Here I am Lord, I hasten to go into this world and
declare Your works and Your love for all
men, to know You a little has
left me wasted, my whole being
declares Your goodness and to know
You is to go forth and share Your
love with all men.
I am Your servant, Lord, I give to You
my whole soul, my whole heart, my
whole being without reserve offered to
You Father united to Your precious Son
in the Mass. Look
favorably on me — I love You so much..
June 25, 1995
I Give You Insight into My Life
Jesus: Oh death where is thy sting, though
you walk in the dark valley, I am
with you and by your side.
Fear not for I am your rear guard
and your fore guard, I am Jesus your
I lift you high and give to you the great
mysteries contained in My Heart.
I give you such insights into My life.
I am present, I am here, I am
with you, be not afraid for I harken
to help you and lead you on your way.
You are My chosen ones, I listen to
the voice of your supplication.
You feel that you have been
abandoned by Me. You have not been
abandoned, I am preparing a way for
you to spread My words to all.
Fear of others causing confusion and
doubt is useless. Surrender to the
plan as it unfolds before you. I am
Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock
attentive to all your needs.
I go before you and prepare the way. Harken
to Me and hear the sound of My voice.
I am Jesus your Savior attentive
to every detail. Satan will try to
divide, you work hard to ward him off.
Do the third Blue Book, all can profit
from these messages. I am Jesus
your beloved, be not fearful, I go
with you. I love you, Jesus.
end of excerpt
January 2012 Responses to Cycle B Homily Book
from the Hierarchy and the priests
35. Priest - 5/21/2012 - Thank you for the book Guiding Light, homilies by Father Joseph Robinson. We appreciate your thinking of us here where we work hard at perfecting homilies. Father Joseph's homilies are informative, interesting and at some points even entertaining. We particularly appreciate your dedication to priests and your prayers for priests. Thank you for including us in your prayers. Please join us in praying that our seminarians will grow in holiness as they prepare for priesthood. Many blessings on your ministry.
34. Cardinal - 4/2012 - May the Risen Lord bless you all and grant you His peace, joy and love.
33. Priest - 3/14/2012 - Pax! Thank you very much for the wonderful book of homilies by your brother Fr. Joe Robinson, which I enjoy. It got lost in the U.S. Postage and I only received it a couple of weeks ago. It is very kind of you and all those involved with the Shepherds of Christ Ministries, and it helps to give us food for thought in preparation for proclaiming the Word that saves. I especially appreciate the promise of your prayers for us priests. May the Lord keep the Father's children humble and pure until we meet Him in Heaven. A holy and fruitful Lent to you all. Gratefully yours in Christ.
32. 3/29/2012 - Dear Fr. Joe, Thank you for the truly awesome book, "Guiding Light". I have ordered the others that are in print that I don't have yet from Shepherds of Christ Ministries.
31. 3/10/2012 - Dear Fr. Joe, Thank you for guiding Light Cycle B.
30. Priest - 3/26/2012 - Thank you for your Easter card and your prayers for priest. I greatly appreciate it. May the Lord bless and prosper the work of your hands!
29. Bishop - 3/26/2012 - Greetings in Christ! Thank you for the letter and collection of homilies of Fr. Joe Robinson entitled Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word. Thank you also for thoughtful remembrance of me. May the joy of Christ remain with you always! With kind regards and prayerful best wishes.
28. Bishop - 3/27/2012 - Thank you for your Easter greeting. I'm very grateful for your prayers. There are difficulties here in the Archdiocese and prayer is the only way through them all. May the Lord bless you abundantly during these final days of Lent.
27. Priest - 4/1/2012 - Thanks for the card and prayers! God bless all your ministries. Pax!
26. Priest - 4/2/2012 - Happy Easter and much thanks for your prayers for priests. We certainly need them.
25. Priest - 4/2012 - Joyous Easter Blessings.
24. Priest - 3/2012 - Happy Easter to all of you and your great ministry of evangelization. Wishing all of you true joy as we celebrate the Resurrection.
23. Priest - 3/2012 - Thank you for your beautiful Easter greetings, but most of all for the wonderful gift of your support and prayer. You have no idea how comforting it is to know you are praying for me. Peace and Prayers always. You are all in my prayers this holy season.
22. Bishop - 3/27/2012 - Thank you for your Easter greetings and for your promise of prayers. I wish all of you a blessed Easter. God bless you.
21. Priest - 3/23/2012 - Thank you for sending me a copy of "Guiding Light". I will look forward to reading some of Fr. Robinson's homilies. Blessings and peace in your continued efforts to proclaim God's Good News.
20. Priest - 3/2012 - Thank you for the book and all of the prayers - we priests truly need them more than ever! God's blessings on you and on the Shepherds of Christ Ministries. PAX.
19. Cardinal - 3/2012 - With my cordial best wishes for Easter.
18. Priest - 3/28/2012 - Thank you for your Easter greetings and prayer folder. Will remember all of you in my Easter Mass. Peace!
17. Bishop - 3/30/2012 - With gratitude.
16. Priest - 4/4/2012 - Thank you kindly for the Easter greeting and prayers. Blessings of peace and joy of the Easter Season to you and your Ministries!
15. Msgr. - 4/2/2012 - You shall be specially remembered during Easter Season and in special prayers. Lot of thanks for the Book.
14. 3/19/2012 - I am an Apostle for the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. I go to Eucharistic chapel twice a week Tuesday and Friday, daily Mass and communion too. God bless, I am 95 years old.
13. Priest - 4/4/2012 - Thank you for your prayerful support of priests. I am grateful for the prayer pamphlets you often send. God's abundant blessings on your ministry. Happy Easter.
12. 3-7-2012 - Many thanks for sharing the homilies of Fr. Joe Robinson (Guiding Light) with me. I will certainly share the contents of this excellent book with board members and our spiritual director. Fr. Joe excellent way of bringing out the life and teaching of Christ is very rewarding and I will be talking about it for many years. Please for our Apostolate and family members.
11. 3-7-2012 - Priest - Thanks for the book and most especially for your prayers. God bless you.
10. 3-7-2012 - Priest - Thank you so very much for the gift of Fr. Robinson's book - Guiding Light. Enclosed is a small donation for your ministry. God bless.
9. 2-2012 - Priest - Thanks - I always enjoy your books.
8. 2-2012 - Priest - Thank you for the book by Fr. Joe. Keep up your great work.
7. 1-2012 - Priest - I am so thankful to you for providing me with the marvelous sermons of Fr. Joe Robinson. Merry Christmas.
6. 1-2012 - Priest - Thank you for Fr. Joe's reflections on the Word. I can use all the help I can get. I also thank you for the prayers you offer in behalf of priests. You give me a light on a rainy day. May God continue to nourish your ministry.
5. 1-2012 - Priest - Thank you very much for the "Guiding Light" I am retired now I'll use the book for Spiritual Reading. I am enclosing a donation for your good work. In Jesus and Mary
4. 1-4-2012 - Priest - Thank you very much for your good service and sorry for the delay... May God bless you abundantly with your ministry!
3. 1-24-2012 - Priest - I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the useful book "Guiding Light, Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson." I can use all the help I can get to prepare my Sunday Homilies. Count on my prayers for you and for your Spiritual family. At the same time, I beg for your prayers on my behalf, asking Our Lord for the holy grace of perseverance in my vocation all the days of my life.
2. 1-2012 - Priest - Dear Rita Ring and Good Shepherds of Christ Ministries. Thank you for your ministries and prayers and for sending the sermons of Fr. Joseph Robinson. May God bless your work.
1. 1-9-2012 - Priest - I got your books and booklets and I tried founding a prayer group which has stood the test of time until now. During our last meeting, a nun asked me if I still have in possession some of the books of Rita Ring. She read the first two you sent to me and she is asking for more if there were any new copies or editions. These books were highly appreciated for their daily meditations on life!
2011 Bishops and Priests Responses to the Cycle B Book
1. 10/2011 - Cardinal - Thank you for the book, Guiding Light, by Fr. Joe Robinson.
2. 10/24/11 - Bishop - Many thanks for sending me a copy of Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word. Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson, and information about Shepherds of Christ. I am deeply grateful for your kindness and thoughtfulness. I look forward to reading it! Please be assured of my prayers, and may the Holy Spirit continue to guide everything you do.
3. 10/25/11 - Bishop - I would like to thank you for the courtesy of sending me the publication Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word, Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson and related materials. I send my prayers to you and your ministry.
4. 10/25/11 - Bishop - I thank you for your letter and the helpful information you sent me on Shepherds of Christ, and a big thank you for the book that is filled with much helpful information especially as we enter into the Advent season. Thank you for all you do. God's peace.
5. 10/25/11 - Bishop - Thank you very much for the book entitled, Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word, homilies by Father Joe Robinson, and the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. Your kindness in sending this material to me is greatly appreciated.
6. 10/25/11 - Bishop - I thank you sincerely for your letter of October 13, 2011, and for sending a complimentary copy of Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word - Homilies by Father Joe Robinson. I look forward to review this work in the near future.
7. 10/25/11 - Archbishop - This card acknowledges the receipt of your recent correspondence. Your letter has been forwarded to the Archbishop.
8. 10/26/11 - Bishop - This letter acknowledges receipt of your recent letter and the information you included from Shepherds of Christ Ministries. Thank you for your kindness.
9. 10/26/11 - Bishop - Thank you for sending me a copy of the Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word, by Father Joe Robinson. Thank you as well for the other enclosures and for the information about the Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I appreciate the work that went into their publication and I am please to receive them.
10. 10/26/11 - Bishop - On behalf of the Bishop, thank you very much for the copy of Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word. Bishop will no doubt appreciate your thoughtfulness in remembering him with this gift. Thanks again!
11. 10/27/11 - Bishop - I am in receipt of your letter of October 13, 2011, with enclosed materials. Thank you for sending a copy of "Guiding Light", a compilation of homilies from Fr. Joe Robinson. I appreciate the work of Shepherds of Christ Ministries in their support for the life and ministry of priests. Please know that I will join you in prayer for all priests.
12. 10/27/11 - Bishop - Thank you for your letter of October 13th and for the book, Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word, by Father Joe Robinson. I look forward to perusing your brother's homilies. I am deeply grateful, as well, for the prayer chapters you have established for priests, Church and world, as well as for all of your prayers in Indiana. Your devotion to the spiritual life is exemplary. May our gracious God abundantly bless you and all who serve in the ministry of the Shepherds of Christ.
13. 10/28/11 - Archbishop - I would like to express my gratitude for the copy of the book, "Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word", Homilies by Father. Joe Robinson; how very thoughtful of you! I look forward to meditating and reading over Father Robinson's homilies. Be assured of my prayers for you and everyone at Shepherds of Christ Publications. May you continue to serve the Lord with love, and may He continue to bless you. Entrusting you to the care of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
14. 10/28/11 - Bishop - I appreciate you sharing the book, Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word, Fr. Joe Robinson along with other supporting materials. It is good to see the Holy Spirit alive and working in the Universal Church. Assuring you and Shepherds of Christ Ministries of my prayers and best wishes.
15. 10/31/11 - Archbishop - Thank you most sincerely for your letter of October 13, 2011, together with the enclosed publications. Your thoughtfulness in updating me on the Shepherds of Christ Ministries is deeply appreciated.
16. 11/1/11 - Bishop - Thank you for your letter and for the enclosed materials and book, Guiding Light: Reflect on the Word. I appreciate you thinking of me and taking the time to send them. Be assured of my prayers for you. May the Lord bless you with His love and mercy.
17. 11/2/11 - Bishop - I wish to express my gratitude for your letter of October 13, 2011, with the accompanying book of homilies, Guiding Light, by your brother, Father Joe Robinson. I look forward to reading them and benefiting from their spiritual insight. Please know of my continued prayers for the work of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries. May God continue to bless your efforts especially on behalf of your service to priests.
18. 11/1/11 - priest - Thank you again for your prayers, the book, "Guiding Light" and the work you are doing for the Church. You need people like you who are dedicated and sacrificial. God bless you for such work. Your good example is a great help to me. I work with aged and sick sisters and priests.
19. 11/1/11 - priest - Thank you so much for the homily Guide Cycle B - Guiding Light. I deeply appreciate all the great things you do for all the priests.
20. 11/1/11 - priest - Thank you for sending me the latest volume of Fr. Joe's homilies (Cycle B). I frequently make use of them when preparing my own Sunday homilies, because they are theologically solid but also very down-to-earth. Incidentally, I recently visited St. Gertrude's Priory (Dominican) in Cincinnati and during the Prayer of the Faithful, one of the friars prayed for Fr. Joe by name. After Vespers I asked why, and was told Fr. Joe was to have surgery the next day. I hope and pray he is well and will be blessed with many more years of happy priestly ministry. God bless you and the Shepherds as well.
21. 11/1/11 - priest - Each time I hear from you I get to know you a little better and have a greater appreciation for the wonderful work of the Shepherds of Christ. I want to thank you for the homilies of Fr. Joe for the B Cycle I've recently received. Does your group pray for bishops and deacons? They need prayers too. I'll keep on praying for your group just as you pray for me. It's affirming to know that someone is praying for you.
22. 11/11 - priest - Thank you for sending me the book "Guiding Light".
23. 11/2/11 - priest - Just a short but sincere word of thanks and appreciation for your prayers and the book of homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson which you recently sent. Please also pray for our work here at the University that we may nurture many vocations for God's Kingdom. May the Lord continue to bless you and your community.
24. 11/11 - priest - Thank you very much for sending me Homilies Cycle "B". May God bless you with appreciation and prayer.
25. 11/11 - priest - Thank you for copy of Fr. Joe's Homilies and for your prayers and apostolate. I am a 84 year old priest who still supplies at three Indian Missions. Three Sisters also serve there.
26. 11/11 - priest - The enclosed check is for the recent copy of "Reflect on the Word". I recently received and to cover the cost of the order I am placing for a priest I know in Tennessee. I enjoy Fr. Joe's homilies and I am still waiting for him to publish funeral homilies. God bless you in your work.
The Building of the Two Hearts
1. A gentleman from Florida called and said since he got the Fatima Statue with glass his life has been transformed. 3/3/2009
2. After using the Jesus water, pain and non-movement (for 3 years) in my fingers was healed instantly. Now fingers are cracking and working and no pain. Has taken x-rays. 10-19-2008
3. Ruptured ACL Ligament and PCL ligament left leg (knee) and damaged meniscus. 3-4 weeks excruciating pain. MRI showed damaged ligaments - went to do surgery and scopes revealed no damage other than meniscus injury. Day before surgery we came here to pray for healing. Wife anointed knee with Jesus water. Were told prior to surgery that would be out of work 3-6 months and surgery would be 4 hours. Surgery was only 40 minutes and recovery time is 1-2 weeks. 8/13/2008
4. My best friend (a couple) was granted a son, which now is my godson. They've been married for a long time but never had a child until they both came to see the Virgin Mary's image. 8/4/2007
5. I just wanted to tell you we have had so many prayers answered most especially since we have had the image statue in our home a few months ago. Prayers being miraculously answered for our children & grandchildren, our daughter's heart has literally almost healed ... she is also pregnant and that is also a miracle that she carried the baby this far, she is so thankful and also her cardiologist can't figure out how she is doing so well, and even agreed with her it must be prayers being said for her. He also told her in her 4th month to abort the baby, maybe he will have a conversion, we hope. Others in my family have changed since we got the statue. They are more understanding and patient and love being a Catholic more than ever before ...We thank Jesus, Mary, Rita and you all. Praise all of heaven. We are also so eager to have many more prayers answered. We are giving our married children a 10 inch statue each for their homes and red prayer manual if they would also like to say the prayers if they so choose to. The statue we know will help them with many graces as they pray before it as it has helped us in our home and lives. Love you all. 8/3/2007
6. Pregnancy. (A long note about how a woman got pregnant after she came to the Virgin Mary Building.) 3/21/2008
7. My mother was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in April 2005. She received the Jesus water of Clearwater that my brother brought to El Salvador. She was treated at Instituto Salvadoreno del Segino Social. She was expected to live 3-6 months. She lived well for 2 years. Now she rests in peace with Lord Jesus and Virgin Mary. She died of Pneumonia March 21, 2007. 4/27/2007
8. The CAT scan showed a dark spot and they thought they would have to remove my right kidney. My family went to the Blessed Mother and asked for prayers and help. They also got the healing water. Well all our prayers were answered. There was no cancer or tumor. Thanks for all your prayers and help, and thanks to the Lord above. 4/18/2007
9. Knees were injured from motorcycle accident July/August 2006. His mom got the water in Florida right after the accident and took it to him and he used it every day and now his knees are completely healed. He knows Jesus water did it. 1/9/2007
10. Suspected blood clot. Pain in leg with swelling. Jesus water was used and pain went away and swelling. 12/31/2006
11. Barretrs -- My husband brought Jesus water to hospital and put on my stomach. Biopsy came back fine. 12/27/06
12. A man from South Carolina came to thank Jesus and Mary for his healing. His brother sent him Jesus' water when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Three doctors told him there was nothing they could do for him. He started using Jesus' water and started feeling better (He could hardly walk, he was using a wheelchair a lot). He went back to the doctor and tests showed no more cancer — gone! The doctor told him he never saw this happen before. He is around 70 years old and walks and feels normal. 2006
13. A lady from Egypt wrote asking St. Mary for a baby for 3 years. She helped me and now I have a little daughter. Her name is Mariam after St. Mary name by my language. Thank God and Thank St. Mary. She always remembers me. - Egypt 10/25/2006
14. This woman filled out a healing form at the site. I am so blessed by the Blessed Mother that she has been there for me on more than several occasions. She performed a miracle on all occasions, one in particular was cancer of the right leg. The doctors wanted to cut my leg off the cancer was in the bone. When I returned to New York and went to a plastic surgeon he saw the cat scan and said my chances weren't good. When he did the surgery the cancer was not in the bone. It was superficial. 9/2/2006
15. Stroke. Healed August 2006. 9/2/2006
16. A year ago he went to Orlando for a test on his prostate. It was positive. He came here in May and got some Jesus water out of the trough. He went back to the doctor and he was healed. - Venezuela 8/25/2006
17. Infertility. Conceived and gave birth exactly 9 months after our first visit to Clearwater in August 2000. Our son was born exactly 9 months after our visit (May 20, 2001). I've had surgeries on both ovaries in 1998 and had very little chance of conceiving. Mother Mary gave us our blessing and wish. 7/21/2006
18. Peter was operated on for cancer he had for 10 years on his leg and because the wound was so big, they had to take some skin from another part of his leg to be able to fix it but it did split. So Monday the doctor said that another surgery was needed but thanks to Jesus water on Wednesday on that same week he was healed. - Argentina 7/2/2006
19. Cancer of the lungs. A friend of ours who we visit from Canada. He told us of his illness and we came and prayed at the Virgin Mary's appearance on March 28, 2006. He had Jesus' water put on him the night before his surgery. His surgery was on March 31 and the cancer was gone. Thank you for your blessings. 4/2/2006
20. Lower back muscle strain. After straining my back I used the Jesus water before using pain crème. After putting on the water I no longer needed the crème. The strain was gone. 3/16/2006
21. Neuropathy. He had gotten Jesus water a few days ago and went to the doctor yesterday. 3/15/2006
22. Pregnancy. I could not become pregnant. I came here to ask Mary to extend her hands on me, to be able to have a child. The miracle happened. I did not know that other women had become pregnant by asking Mary. My son is 3 years old. I am convinced that he is called to be special in his life, he has a mission. When she went to see the doctor, specialists, they said forget it, she couldn't have a baby, and she went to many different ones. Came here to pray and became pregnant. All the doctors never understood what had happened. They said he is a miracle child. 3/8/2006
23. Pregnancy. Became pregnant of twin girls after we prayed in 2005 and even have a statue of the Virgin Mary in our yard. After 15 years of concubinage Virgin Mary finally blessed us. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Jesus water was used to help conceive. 2/2/2006
24. A woman came in today from New York and said she was here last March (2005) and got the Jesus water. Her cousin who was very healthy and had just retired at age 60 suffered a massive stroke. He was taken to the best neurological hospital in New York and the doctors said he had no chance of recovery. He had a blood clot at the base of his brain stem. He was in intensive care and the woman with the other family members were visiting him and she put Jesus water on him and they prayed over him, while he was laying in bed in a fetal position unable to talk was paralyzed. After she had left (only 30 minutes of visitation in Intensive Care) the woman received a call from her cousin's wife saying the man had sat up in bed after they left and was miraculously healed. He is back at home now. The doctors came in and said this was a miracle. This was 2 months ago. 1/24/2006
25. Dermatomyositis (a form of Muscular Dystrophy). I was given 6 months to live. I was really depressed ready to give up when, while being in town for my girlfriends niece's Christmas Party. I heard it on the news. (December 17, 1996) Decided why not let's go, when I got here I was not expecting to see what I saw. I couldn't believe what I saw. Within an hour I put the cane down, slowly but surely got better enough where I wasn't paralyzed or dead. Thank you Jesus and Mary. 12/16/2005
26. Small Bowel Syndrome. Infant acquired surgical intervention at birth. 4 months care at home. Healed completely as of May 2005. 11/24/2005
27. Newborn very sick - 2 lbs. My mother came to visit me. We used to live in the post apartments by Target. I brought my Mother to the Virgin Mary Building in Clearwater and she prayed for my niece, who was in Guatemala. When my Mother returned to Guatemala she took the picture of Virgin Mary and put it in my niece's room. When my niece was born, she needed a tube feeding. She couldn't eat on her own. She was very thin and very sick. Many people told my sister and my mother (including the doctors) that my niece was so sick that she probably would died. Thank to our Lady Virgin Mary, my niece is a healthy gifted 9 year old girl. - Guatemala - Healing was at 6 months old. 11-22-2005
28. My daughter was told she had thyroid cancer, after having one side of the thyroid removed they found the cancer was gone. This had to be due to Mary and Jesus Water and her belief in the Mother and Son. 9/17/2005
29. Virus. He was in Egypt. His relatives came to the site and asked for prayers for healing for him. That same day they were here he was completely healed of his Liver virus. He is a physician. 8/31/2005
30. After waiting about 8 months for the baby to get bigger for the surgery, the doctor checked him and couldn't believe it, but she said, "It just fixed itself." He was 4 months premature and this surgery would have lowered his sperm count significantly and its already been lowered by a double inguinal hernia surgery. 6-14-2005
31. Burst tube with unexpected pregnancy. Was internal bleeding. Doctor told was miracle, surviving from this kind of operation. She (the mother) had come to the site and prayed to God if this Image (Our Lady of Clearwater) was from God to grant her a miracle. Her daughter who was in Lithuania at the time was in the hospital and the above miracle happened during the 2 hours the mother was praying at the site. 5/4/2005
32. Heart failure. He was not breathing. Jesus water was poured on him while praying. He started breathing again. 4/23/2005
33. When I was pregnant, my baby was sick. My baby born was well. Thanks. 4/18/2005
34. Flu. Both sitting in car, praying rosary both sick of flu. He very sick, not getting better. Both used the water, felt pain leave body, didn't say anything, but after few minutes he said "I feel pain is gone." They drove back to tell us that they were healed. 4/18/2005
35. Asthma. Put Jesus water on neck. Breathing much better. 4/17/2005
36. Severe back pain. Have a bad back from laying brick for years and sometimes I bend over and the pain is severe and it takes at least 3 or 4 or more weeks for it to go away. I put Jesus water on it and it went away in 2 days. Alleluia. 4/16/2005
37. I must admit that some days I forget to wash in the water. But I have felt the same feeling once again a few days ago as I did on March 2nd, the first time I applied it to my knees. On the movie that you took, I am walking on the beach without a cane. I don't know if you noticed. I didn't use the cane yesterday, and I have no pain. I'm still slow at climbing the stairs, but I'm seeing a tremendous improvement. I'll keep a journal, and continue updating you I pray a lot, as I'm applying the medicine. Part of my prayer is "If it be your will." Thank you. I'll be in touch soon. 3/11/2005
38. My husband had a good friend and he was diagnosed with cancer and given less than a few weeks to live. Jesus told me to take him the Jesus water. I never really met him, but I went to the hospital. He was so sick. He bounced up and said I knew it - I will be healed. And he lived over two years longer.
39. Leukemia went into remission February 7, 2003. Her doctor can't believe how well she is doing. She has the worse kind of Leukemia there is and she is doing extremely well. He said this does not happen, so soon, we told him its because of all the prayers, everyone is saying for her. The day after we visited the Blessed Mother Building, her blood count was excellent. Thank you so much. As of 11/3/2004 she is still in remission and doing very well, a happy 10 year old little girl. We are all so thankful for all the prayers from everyone, we truly believe, if we hadn't had our faith and by going to the Virgin Mary building so often, we wouldn't have been so fortunate to have her. Prayer is still the most powerful and healing process. Thank you so much. 11/3/2004
40. Spinal Manangitas. December 16th, 2002 we almost lost our little grandson. He was taken flight for life to Madison where they worked on him for hours. They told us he would either be blind - deaf - brain damage, or he might not walk. Today he is a happy - healthy little boy full of life. Thanks to everyone's prayers to our Blessed Virgin and our heavenly Father, without them we would not have him. Thank you. As of this date November 3, 2004 our little grandson is doing very well, a healthy happy little boy, and so full of life, and without any complications. Our prayers and by going to the Virgin Mary building truly helped this little boy. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers. 11/3/2004
41. After my family visited the Virgin Mary and returned to hospital, I showed no sign of having a stroke. Doctors at hospital said I would not recover. 4/2001
Blue Book 4
Blue Book 5
Give a friend a gift
Blue Books 4 & 5 - $5.00 Total plus shipping
Please call Rosie -
For a $500 donation we will give you the gift of the 12" Guadalupe Statue with glass from Mary's image face and you will help 500 priests in the United States get Fr. Joe's homily book.
In these trying times in the United States preceding the election, Jesus has asked us to circulate the Priestly Writing, Fr. Joe's homily book focusing on the Word and the Eucharist with the Shepherds of Christ prayers in the back of the book. The only thing that will help to renew the Church and the world is following the commandments and the Father's Plan. Please help us send this book to the United States priests.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Messages From Jesus
$ 10.00 plus postage
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
Coloring the Lives of Jesus and Mary Books 6 and 7
the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7.
Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and
others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5
God's Blue Book I on CD, Disk #1
Mysteries of Light Rosary Book
Mysteries of Light Rosary Book
Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
1 thru 5
Comprender Mejor La Santa Misa
Meditaciones del Rosario
Fr. Joe Robinson
Guiding Light homily series - Reflect on the Word - Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Fr. Edward J. Carter
Light, Happiness, & Peace
Journeying Through Traditional Catholic Spirituality Author: Fr. John J. Pasquini
$ 10.00 plus postage
This book Light, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts
Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of Suffering Author: Fr. John J. Pasquini
$ 10.00 plus postage
In Imitation of Two Hearts - Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of Suffering Fr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts - the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini - help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity - Prayers and Meditations Author: Fr. John J. Pasquini
$ 10.00 plus postage
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
Medicine of Immortality
Prayers and Meditations for Mass and Eucharistic Adoration Author: Fr. John J. Pasquini
$ 10.00 plus postage
“In Medicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Pillar of Truth - Dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit Author: Fr. John J. Pasquini
$ 10.00 plus postage
Ecce Fides is a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
Shepherds of Christ Spirituality Newsletters
Author: Fr. John J. Pasquini
$ 35.00 plus postage
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
Authenticity Ocean DVD
The Authenticity Prayer Book is read with the Ocean as a backdrop.
$ 10.00 plus postage
DVD - Prayers from the Authenticity Book read by Rita Ring on the ocean it is beautiful. 410
Nursing Home Mass DVD
A special mass by Fr. John J. Pasquini for those in nursing homes or homebound.
$ 10.00 plus postage
DVD - A beautiful Mass was done by Fr. John J. Pasquini for Nursing homes and assisted living. It was done at St. Joseph's magnificent chapel St. Joseph's assisted living in Jupiter, Florida. It last about 33 minutes. We call it the golden Nursing Home Mass from St. Joseph's. $10
Give this DVD as a sympathy present.
$ 10.00 plus postage
Consolation by Fr. John J. Pasquini upon the passing of a loved one. Fr. Pasquini has done a beautiful gift of his most wonderful homily given when someone dear has died. It can be given as a tremendous gift. $10
Divine Mercy Chaplet CD
Give this DVD as a gift.
$ 10.00 plus postage
Divine Mercy Chaplet CD. Prayed by Fr. John J. Pasquini $10
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 27" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
27" Statue with crown
$ 450.00 plus shipping
Special 18" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
$ 250.00 plus shipping
Special 15" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White gown with gold trim around mantel
$ 200.00 plus shipping
Special 12" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White gown with gold trim around mantel
$ 160.00 plus shipping
Crucifix by Felix - Hand Carved
Crucifix with incredible detail!
$ 750.00 plus shipping
Imitation of Two Hearts
Giclee Art Print on Canvas
$ 150.00 plus shipping
Giclee Art Print on Canvas by Harold Kellner
$ 150.00 plus shipping
Mary's Image 12 x 16
Giclee Art Print on Canvas of Mary's image with a sliver of glass and a little bottle of Jesus and Mary water. The glass will be fixed behind the back of the picture.
$ 200.00 plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Mug with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
$ 15.00 plus shipping
w/glass - 28
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 12
w/glass - 27
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 15
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 12
w/glass - 11
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
Holy Family 12
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Limpias - 8
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
St. Padre Pio
Divine Mercy 22"
St. Philomena 20"
St. Philomena 16"
St. Joseph 18"
St. Francis 18"
St. Anthony 18"
St. Rita 18"
St. Therese 18"
Pieta - Color
Pieta - Marble
Holy Family 12"
St. Padre Pio - standing 12"
St. Padre Pio - sitting 9"
St. Michael 11"
St. Rita 12"
St. Claire 12"
Pieta - Color
Pieta - Marble
Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass 28"
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass 24"
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass 18"
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass 18"
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Grace w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass 12"
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 27"
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%)
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
© 2012 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2012
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182