Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
July 12, 2002
|July 13th Holy
Scripture selection is Day 2 Period II.
|The Novena Rosary
for July 13th is Sorrowful.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb,
the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Pray for 5 urgent intentions.
Pray for a particular bishop and cardinal.
for the pope.
We desperately need funds.
Please pray for this.
Come to China
July 13, 2002
Prayers begin at 12:00 PM China time
and then a special prayer service.
Retreat begins July 12th - 14th
Messenger: PLEASE PRAY AT 6:20 TODAY
(1) Holy Spirit Novena
(2) Shepherds of Christ Prayers
STAY united in prayer praying as a body
(1) Please pray for funds for the Virgin Mary payment
(2) 2 very, very urgent intentions - all involved
(3) For the Priests, the Church and the world.
(4) 5 other intentions
(5) Cathy and Blue Book II and other work
(6) Fruits from the 5th
(7) Pray for the Reign of the Sacred Heart and
triumph of Mary's heart in all hearts.
(8) Imprimatur on our materials
(9) Priests getting our material to begin prayer chapters,
that priests use our material and support us.
(10) Vocations to all 7 categories in the Shepherds of
JULY 12, 1999
The Glorious Mysteries
Very carefully discerned by Father Carter
- Messenger: I could hardly walk after the Mass, for He filled me with His Presence.
- Yesterday the agony of the realization of division and lack of oneness in the world filled me with such suffering and I knew something of hell and its lack of love. I knew something of the pain of division from God for all eternity.
- Today I was filled with such oneness for God and His creatures as He embraced me and overwhelmed me with His loving Presence as I existed in a heightened level in Him.
- The heights of this ecstasy is a taste of the everlasting embrace of our God in His love, existing in Him for all eternity. And so I write in this rosary of the One Who came forth victorious from the tomb and how I walk in His footprints.
- In my Bible is seen the cave where Christ was born in Bethlehem, and a tomb thought to be similar to the one He came out of after the Resurrection.
- He was born in a cave in the belly of the earth. He came forth victorious out of the tomb, both in the belly of the earth.
- In John’s Gospel it says the tomb of this New Adam was in a garden.
- He rose victorious from the dead.
- As we give ourselves in consecration to the New Adam and the New Eve, we put our tainted hearts in Their two pure and holy Hearts.
- Love is in Him.
Messenger: I ask the second reading from today’s Mass and the Gospel appear here.
Glory is our destiny
In my estimation, all that we suffer in the present time is nothing in comparison with the glory which is destined to be disclosed for us, for the whole creation is waiting with eagerness for the children of God to be revealed. It was not for its own purposes that creation had frustration imposed on it, but for the purposes of him who imposed it--with the intention that the whole creation itself might be freed from its slavery to corruption and brought into the same glorious freedom as the children of God. We are well aware that the whole creation, until this time, has been groaning in labour pains. And not only that: we too, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we are groaning inside ourselves, waiting with eagerness for our bodies to be set free.
That same day, Jesus left the house and sat by the lakeside, but such large crowds gathered round him that he got into a boat and sat there. The people all stood on the shore, and he told them many things in parables.
Parable of the sower
He said, ‘Listen, a sower went out to sow. As he sowed, some seeds fell on the edge of the path, and the birds came and ate them up. Others fell on patches of rock where they found little soil and sprang up at once, because there was no depth of earth; but as soon as the sun came up they were scorched and, not having any roots, they withered away. Others fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. Others fell on rich soil and produced their crop, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. Anyone who has ears should listen!
Why Jesus speaks in parables
Then, the disciples went up to him and asked, ‘Why do you talk to them in parables?’ In answer, he said, ‘Because to you is granted to understand the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not granted. Anyone who has will be given more and will have more than enough; but anyone who has not will be deprived even of what he has. The reason I talk to them in parables is that they look without seeing and listen without hearing or understanding. So in their case what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah is being fulfilled:
Listen and listen, but never understand!
Look, and look, but never perceive!
This people’s heart has grown coarse,
their ears dulled,
they have shut their eyes tight
to avoid using their eyes to see,
their ears to hear,
their heart to understand,
changing their ways
and being healed by me.
‘But blessed are your eyes because they see, your ears because they hear! In truth I tell you, many prophets and upright people longed to see what you see, and never saw it; to hear what you hear, and never heard it.
The parable of the sower explained
‘So pay attention to the parable of the sower. When anyone hears the word of the kingdom without understanding, the Evil One comes and carries off what was sown in his heart: this is the seed sown on the edge of the path. The seed sown on patches of rock is someone who hears the word and welcomes it at once with joy. But such a person has no root deep down and does not last; should some trial come, or some persecution on account of the word, at once he falls away. The seed sown in thorns is some one who hears the word, but the worry of the world and the lure of riches choke the word and so it produces nothing. And the seed sown in rich soil is someone who hears the word and understands it; this is the one who yields a harvest and produces now a hundredfold, now sixty, now thirty.’
Messenger: The Sorrowful Mysteries I received before Mass, the Glorious Mysteries after Mass. I saw in Mass that He was strengthening my roots so that I existed firmly rooted in Him.
- Messenger: And so our life is lived in the Pascal Mystery of death-Resurrection.
- It is in the dying we are brought to greater life in Him.
- We carry the cross, we look beaten, battered and torn and the glory of that day is the increased new life in Him that follows.
- Having been beaten, Jesus, the New Adam hung on the cross about to die.
- The glory of that new day was the life that came forth in the victory of the Resurrected Lord.
- We came forth, the children of Eve. We are given a sharing in His life through Baptism. We are washed through the Sacrament of Reconciliation and we are refreshed more and more with a feeding of greater life in Him in the Holy Eucharist.
- One Bread, one Body - one life rooted in Him.
- We die to those things that are not like Him. We are refreshed with increased life in Him.
- He ascended into heaven and He left the work of reaching the world in our hands.
- We are commissioned in Baptism to do His work, the work of the Good Shepherd. We offer ourselves, our lives, in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in which the Sacrifice of Calvary is sacramentally made present.
We identify with Him. We are one in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We offer a most pure sacrifice to the Father united in the holy Hearts of the New Adam and the New Eve.
Vision of Lucia, main visionary of Fatima, 1929
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- Messenger: Grace and mercy are poured forth on the earth from the Father in the Holy Spirit through the pierced Heart of Jesus Christ.
- Through Him all graces flow.
- Mary the Immaculate one is the spotless Virgin conceived without sin, full of grace.
- And the Holy Spirit descended upon the Apostles.
- No longer did they have problems communicating. They were united in one mind and one heart to preach the Gospel.
- One tongue, it is the language in which we speak of His world, of life in Him.
- Victors are the souls who unite to the pure and holy Hearts of the New Adam and the New Eve.
- They came forth victorious from the tomb.
- They wear the white robes of glory, washed in the Blood of the Lamb, filled with the Holy Spirit and they sing.
- Song: Holy God, We Praise Thy Name
Song: Come Holy Ghost.
- Messenger: Both Jesus and Mary, the New Adam, the New Eve are in heaven.
- Jesus ascended into heaven. Mary was taken up body and soul.
- We live transformed in Their two pure and holy Hearts.
- We offer a most holy sacrifice uniting our hearts to Their two Hearts and we unite to the Mass all day as a sacrifice.
- We plead to the Father for forgiveness for the children of Adam and Eve.
- We beg for grace to be outpoured on the earth.
- We want help from the SAVIOR to save us from our sins.
- Men give themselves in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- Death will be no more. (1 Corinthians 15:26)
and the last of the enemies to be done away with is death, for he has put all things under his feet.
1 Corinthians 15:54-55
A hymn of triumph, Conclusion
And after this perishable nature has put on imperishability and this mortal nature has put on immortality, then will the words of scripture come true: Death is swallowed up in victory. Death, where is your victory? Death where is your sting? Death is swallowed up in victory. Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?
Messenger: Thanks be to God Who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Revelation 3:12-13
Anyone who proves victorious I will make into a pillar in the sanctuary of my God, and it will stay there for ever; I will inscribe on it the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which is coming down from my God in heaven, and my own new name as well. Let anyone who can hear, listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches."
- Revelation 4:11
You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honour and power,
for you made the whole universe;
by your will, when it did not exist,
it was created.
- Revelation 5:9-10
They sang a new hymn:
You are worthy to take the scroll
and to break its seals,
because you were sacrificed,
and with your blood
you bought people for God
of every race, language, people and nation
and made them
a line of kings and priests for God,
to rule the world.
- Revelation 12:1-2
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth.
- The New Eve triumphant. The New Adam will reign.
- God has visited His people.
- The Resurrected Lord remains with us in the Holy Eucharist.
- We receive Him, we eat His Body.
- Message given to Jacinta by Our Lady:
Excerpt from The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 18
Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her. 19
19 Our Lady’s Peace Plan, op. cit., p. 30.
- Those who give their hearts to Jesus and Mary, the New Adam, the New Eve, and unite at every moment to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass—they will be the victors.
end of the rosary of July 12, 1999
June 20, 2002
Greetings of Joy and Peace!
I appreciate and thank you for the 5 copies of the book "Shepherds of Christ."
I also take this opportunity to thank you for regularly sending us 5 copies of your leaflet "Shepherds of Christ." Our Pastors are making good use of these at their places.
God bless you and your apostolate of animating and supporting the Priests in their ministry with insightful articles on various topics of interest and concern.
With best wishes and fraternal regards,
Bishop of _____
June 29, 2002
Thank you very much for the book and the prayer manual you sent me. I shall read them with great interest. I hope that these publications will help priests and people to love and know better the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
I assure you of my communion in prayer to Our Lady...
June 30, 2002
Greetings from us here in the Diocese of _____.
Thank you very much for sending me the book, Shepherds of Christ. Please thank Fr. Carter for us.
It is good to know there is a group praying for our priests. More than ever we need those prayers for our priests. Please include in a special way our priests here in the Diocese of _____. Life can be hard for them at times. With the exception of a few, many of them are young and often alone in their parishes.
We also have a group here that prays the 2000 Hail Marys. They start around 5:00 A.M. till 6:00 P.M. praying the rosary continuously to complete the 2000. They also pray for our priests. This is once a month.
Thank you again. God bless you.
Sincerely in the Lord,
Bishop of ______ Diocese
I am happy to say that I went through the book Shepherds of Christ, Spirituality 2 Newsletters, by Fr. Edward Carter SJ from one of my friend. I need that book. I liked it and it is very useful to me. Some of my friends too wants. Can you help me to get a few copies of it. Since it is a foreign edition I do not know how to get it. Please help me and direct me. May God help you and me to be filled with the Spirit to witness and serve Him.
June 24, 2002
Bishop of ______
Dear John, President of Shepherds of Christ Ministries!
I want to give my thank to You for the book Shepherds of Christ sent me with Your letter from May 13, 2002.
Thanks be to God for Father Edward Carter and his zeal for the holy live and ministry of Christ's priests.
Our World needs and desires a holy priest and I am convinced that the constantly prayers for this intention will bring a good fruits.
I will give the book Shepherds of Christ to some of our English speaking priest and I will ask him to present the Father Edward's desire and his and Your activities in this direction to our priests.
I gladly join Your prayers and send you my apostolic blessing.
June 27, 2002
Auxiliary Bishop of _____
Dear Mr. Weickert:
Thank you for the book by Father Carter, sj and the associates' prayer manual. I will take both with me on retreat and am confident that the material will be a rich resource for my prayers and meditations. Please keep me and all my brother bishops and priests in your prayers, especially at this difficult moment in the life of our Church here in the U.S.
I thank you for this ministry that you carry out in Jesus' name for the benefit of his priests. God bless you.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Auxiliary Bishop of ______
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791