Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is
read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A.
This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message
to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
rests with the Holy See of Rome.
July 23, 1999
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the
Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most
intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in
You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting
Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my
soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Mary speaks: My children, I am the handmaid of the Lord. You must attend Mass as I
would attend Mass. I gave myself as a sacrifice to the Father in the Holy Spirit, I prayed
from the depth of my Heart. I am the servant. I wish my priests to offer the Mass slowly,
identified with my Son, Jesus. I wish the people to respond slowly with all their hearts.
Do not rush the prayers. I come in loving peace, your Mother, calm and unhurried to
deliver this message to you. Your Father wishes your fervent offering as you are united to
my Immaculate Heart and the Heart of my Son. Attend Mass to help save souls. Say you are
sorry for your sins and the sins of all men. Pray to make reparation to the Heart of my
Son, Jesus, and to my Heart. Pray for oneness in the Church and the world. Pray for the
intentions of my Sons Movement, Shepherds of Christ.
I love you, I am your Mother Mary.
July 23, 1999 - 2nd message
Mary speaks: My children, I ask you to live as I would
Jesus speaks: I want you to model your lives after your Mother Mary.
At every moment offer yourself as a sacrifice to God, living in the Fathers will,
acting as your Mother Mary would. Model yourself after her gentleness, look at other
persons and love them, seeing the good that others do. If one sins or acts wrongfully,
pray through her powerful intercession. When Mary walked the earth, she prayed for the
Apostles, she prayed for her children. Her prayers are powerful prayers. We have taught
you how to pray powerful heartfelt prayers in the daily messages. Read them and circulate
them. Unite all you do to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, making your every breath an
offering, a sacrifice. Be united to your Mother Mary, feel her presence with you. Know
that she will help you as your Mother to lead you to a deeper union with God.
Messenger: Mary, my Mother, help me to know you and to pray constantly through your
powerful intercession and to model my life after you.
A Glorious Mystery for Apostles
An apostle is one who lives to serve the Lord.
The First Glorious Mystery
- Messenger: God does not want men to live alone, God expects them to interact in
- Pride is the root of evil.
- Man wants to be on top above his brother.
- Jesus died, He rose, He gives sufficient grace for all men to be saved.
- Our lives must be given as a sacrifice, united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- We are children of the Father. Those in authority act like fathers, but they cannot
control another's free will.
- Sufficient grace is given for all to be saved.
- We must live as children of the Father, as brothers and sisters.
- We have been taught to be jealous by those around us. We have been taught some loving
things. Some taught us to be greedy, some taught us to be suspicious and not trust
anyone, some taught us we were unlovable. Parents, teachers, priests, all those in
authority are to model themselves after Christ.
- I am the good shepherd.
I know my own
and my own know me, (Jn 10:14)
The Second Glorious Mystery
- Messenger: God must be our greatest love.
- The devil tries to trick us into thinking someone else or something else will satisfy
- Many children in addicted homes have used substances or people to handle their pain
- Our main focus is God. People here are to help us to be led to God and to have
relationships according to His will.
- No one can control anothers will.
- Purity will be found for sinful man in dwelling in the Hearts of the New Adam and the
New Eve, Jesus and Mary.
- Jesus ascended into heaven. There is grace to set the captives free, captives being
those held in Satans snarls.
- Jesus left the Apostles behind to do His work.
- All must respond willingly. Jesus gave us a free will. He does not control. All must
seek the truth, want it and live by it.
- When He ascended into heaven, they prayed for the coming of the Holy Spirit in one mind
and one heart.
The Third Glorious Mystery
The Descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles
- Mesenger: What is Gods will for you?
- Mary prayed for the Apostles and great grace was released.
- The more we pray in Marys Immaculate Heart, the more we pray through her powerful
intercession, the greater the graces released.
- The Apostles went from fear to fearlessness. We need the Holy Spirit so that we will be
- Holy Spirit, please descend on Your apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement.
- Apostles must do as God wants.
- They do not act to please others, they recognize their calling, and they act as God
wants because they want to please God.
- This is Jesus Movement. If we love Him, we will give Him what He wants.
- Jesus wants us to live to serve Him.
- We must die to jealousy, control, suspicion, lust, unlawful anger, hatred, all the vices
of sinful men. Holy Spirit fill us.
The Fourth Glorious Mystery
- Messenger: Mary was assumed into heaven.
- Great advances were made in the Church when Mary was on earth.
- We must pray through her pure Heart for His Holy Church.
- We must pray with our whole heart for purity in the Movement, purity of the individual
- Gods power is without limit.
- Gods power can set the captives free.
- We must rely totally on His might to help us and save us.
- The more we are jealous, wanting to be on the top, the more we arent learning His
- The New Adam and the New Eve give us Their Hearts.
- We must live at every moment aware of Gods presence. Christ must live and reign
and act in our hearts. Christ is not jealous.
The Fifth Glorious Mystery
The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
- Messenger: We need to go through Marys Heart. Our hearts are
tainted, her Heart is pure. She is the pure and spotless one.
- We need to rely on His might. He trusted the twelve Apostles, He ascended into heaven.
Despite their imperfections, the Church grew to how it is today. From His original chosen
men, many were converted and the Church grew.
- We must live as St. Paul says: and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ
living in me. (Ga: 2:20)
- We cant be living like little babies, pleasing others in wrongful ways. Our King,
our Master is Christ. We learn to please Him.
- We pray, we realize He has all the power. We must go through the pure and holy Hearts of
Jesus and Mary.
- Some would count money and file every document to secure everything correctly. In one
moment a fire could wipe out a whole room of money and organized papers.
- The strength is in Him.
- We need FAITH in God, FAITH in His plan and all of us must live as St. Paul says.
- Ask yourself, "Would the Christ living in me act this way?"
- Let us make Jesus the Center of our lives with Mary at our side. Beg for the Holy Spirit
to work in us, plead to the Father, unite in the Holy Sacrifice at every moment, and pray
with consecrated Hearts to our God.
Question for married couples and others in intimate relationships:
Q: How do you feel that we can more abundantly love Jesus together?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2000Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: July 23, 1999
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791