Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
July 24, 2004
July 25th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
Next Retreat night of August 11th,
August 12th thru August 15th
Please Pray for the
Newsletter & Delores.
Click on the picture below to
hear the radio and see China.
July 24, 1998
I Stood Beneath the Cross and I Cried
for the Little Ones That Would Lose Their Souls
Mary speaks: My children,
The rosary you have heard was given from Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center in Norwood on March 21, 1995. I appeared there daily since July 5, 1994, a total of nine months in the Rosary Chapel as Our Lady of Light, Our Lady Clothed with the Sun.
Messenger: This was the final rosary of this series of daily rosaries. (She continued to appear until September 5, 1995 in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel.) This began the birth of the first core chapter of the Shepherds of Christ Movement.
Mary speaks: In this rosary many saw my Son as He appeared to be dying, they saw me weeping as I held Him in my arms. This was before the Pieta in the Rosary Chapel, in the back of the chapel. They moved the Pieta to another location and on December 12, 1996 my messenger was sent to the same spot, where the Pieta was sitting in the Rosary Chapel.
It was there on December 12, 1996 as she sat on a folding chair she received the direction from me and my Son Jesus to make a tape Mary's Message tape, and label it that Jesus and Mary told her to make it on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe December 12, 1996. She was given the directions to pass the tape out to all present December 13, 1996, at Tom's farm for a special Fatima gathering. She was further instructed to play Mary's Message for the gathering.
I appeared several days later on the building in Clearwater. I wish you to play the Mary's Message tape often.
The important issue here is, my little children, that souls will be lost to the fires of hell. Oh I love my little children so much, my little ones. Do not be afraid, keep your hearts clean, when you sin go to confession. You may fall, you must get up and tell God you are sorry. Do not let your brothers shame you. Listen to the God within you. Many times others tell you wrong information. I want to guide you and help you and love you as your heavenly Mother. Jesus loves you even when you make mistakes. I will help you to serve Him if you ask me. I have called you here to come to my Heart and pray the rosary. I will teach you through the rosary. You will be purified, you will come closer to my beloved Jesus, my Son. You are my sons and my daughters and I want to mother you to lead you to His Heart.
I have planted a garden in Florida, you will bear much fruit. Please carry out the consecration from this site and you will know a plentiful harvest. I repeat my children, do not be afraid. With all your hearts serve and love my beloved Son, Jesus. With all your hearts love God and try to do good. Live by the 10 Commandments. I ask Joan to read these. Joan is a mother.
Many of you are mothers. Many of you know the pain of losing a child to sin, I know the details of my children's fallen hearts, I wail aloud in pain for the loss of their souls. I love them so much.
Messenger: I was given a vision of a young boy lying dead and our heavenly Mother said, "he just wanted his will and would not listen to me. I tried to prompt him and lead him to my Son, but he wanted his sinful world and would not listen."
Mary speaks: My Heart cries out to you, my beloved mothers, will you help me mother my children?
My Heart was pierced with a sword for the little ones that would lose their souls.
On December 12, 1996 when my messenger was told to make the Mary's Message tape, she was told it should be read under the crucifix.
I wish a crucifix to be fixed to the main window as soon as possible and Mary's Message to be played continually at the site.
It would be good to have it available on radio for those passing in cars.
I further wish the donation of crucifixes placed throughout the building and the tape Mary's Message to be played within under the crucifix.
I give you my Son Jesus dying on the cross, this is the sign of His great love for you.
I stood beneath the cross and I cried for the little ones that would lose their souls. Please pray the prayers we give to you and begin prayer chapters all over the world using the prayer manual. Please conduct rosaries using the rosary meditations from my rosary books as the people here. Have children and adults read the meditations.
Meditations without messages may be read in churches if the imprimatur is granted. Pray for the support of the bishops to support the Shepherds of Christ Movement.
About 135 bishops, including three Cardinals, have requested the priestly newsletter for their priests. This is the newsletter given to lead priests to consecration.
I love you my children, remember the little children, see your child dead, would it tear your heart? I stood beneath the cross of my Son and cried.
I love you, I am Mary your Mother
July 24, 1999
Jesus speaks: I wish a tape to be made of the Mass for audio distribution.
I wish the Mass to be celebrated in a way in which the words prayerfully are slowly spoken in communicating to God and all present.
I wish prayer to be prayed from the heart, realizing that you are speaking to God.
In Masses the prayers can be rushed, the responses distracting, loud and hurried.
The Mass is the greatest sacrifice man can offer to God.
It is a major event.
A rock singer formulates every gesture, many times with eyes closed, shouts out the words from her or his heart and the lights add to the drama of the situation.
Yet how are you celebrating and partaking in My Mass, the greatest event you can partake in?
I ask you to listen to the tape so that you will not pray to Me with running lips, but with a heart filled with love of God and all others, pleading to the Father, united to the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, in the Holy Spirit. You will tell God you are sorry for your sins and the sins of the world, that you want to offer sacrifice united to Me as Chief Priest, Victim, Prophet and King. Tell God you want to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that you want to praise and love and honor your God and to thank Him, that you want forgiveness of sins and mercy and grace poured as a fountain on the children of the earth. Beg, beg for this forgiveness of sins. Thank God and love God and worship God and petition God to help you with all your needs. Pray for all souls on earth and the souls in purgatory.
If only you realized the power in one heartfelt Mass. You do not comprehend. I want your heartfelt prayer. The words of the Mass are not to be rushed or spoken with rapid lips that utter words that are recited as from hollow hearts.
Put aside bad habits taught from generations past. If the priest rushes the Mass, pray for him. More and more, men must be taught in seminaries the beauty of the Mass. They must be taught to love God and the Holy Sacrifice.
Please, I beg all of you to circulate the Prayer Before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the Consecration Prayers and the Prayer for Union with Jesus. Translate these prayers into Spanish and circulate them from all churches and the site in Florida.
It is most offending to Me when one prays from the heart and a "motor-mouth" answers with quick, heartless responses, distracting the leader.
Do you want Me to listen? Then you must speak to Me from your heart. I am not encouraging some to drag out the prayers either. I am asking you to focus on Me and pray from your hearts.
Praying the consecration to Our Hearts or saying, "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary", will help you.
I do not like shouting to be heard, spoken from one wishing attention.
Pray from your hearts, please, I implore you.
I have appeared, I have spoken, to teach you how to pray from the heart. We have given you these messages so that you will learn how to pray with your whole heart, your whole soul and your whole being; that you will obey My Commandments and live according to My word; that you will teach the world through your fervent example to pray from the heart.
I love you so much, I am Jesus Christ, Chief Shepherd of the Flock.
A Joyful Mystery for Apostles
An apostle is one who lives to serve the Lord
The First Joyful Mystery
- Messenger: Christ is the first-fruits.
- The Son comes into the womb of the Virgin to set the sinful men free.
- Jesus is Redeemer, Savior, King of the world.
- Men have been held captive by the devil.
- Christ will enter into the belly of the earth, He will rise victorious from a new tomb.
- The snarl of the devil is so great, the power of the Almighty God is greater.
- Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega.
- The One in the womb of the Woman is the promised Redeemer.
- He is to die to release the captives from their captivity.
- A Son, A Counselor, a Prince of peace.
The Second Joyful Mystery
- Messenger: John the Baptist was beheaded.
- Christ comes, the Head of His Body the Church.
- John the Baptist, the voice of one crying in the desert.
- Christ the first-fruits, the One slain to pay the price of the sinful race.
- Christ the Lamb of God.
- Christ the Son of God.
- Christ the Redeemer.
- Mary the spotless Virgin.
- Mary the Mother all pure.
- Mary Mother of the whole human race. A time of trial, a time of joy, a victory, the Son of God comes to save sinful men.
The Third Joyful Mystery
- ...all generations will call me blessed, (Lk 1:48)
- Messenger: Through her powerful intercession great grace is released.
- Through the purity of offering sacrifice united to Mary’s Immaculate Heart, great grace is released.
- The Son comes in Mary’s womb.
- Jesus shows us the great gift of coming in Mary’s spiritual womb, her Immaculate Heart.
- The Church advanced greatly while Mary was on earth.
- We realize that we can offer sacrifice aided by her powerful intercession.
- We need to realize that we should always pray united to her powerful intercession.
- The Holy Spirit works in conjunction with His spouse, the Virgin Mary.
- With Mary powerfully interceding for us, we need the workings of the Holy Spirit to become more sanctified, to offer a holy sacrifice, to fight off anypower the devil may have to interfere with our good work.
The Fourth Joyful Mystery
- Messenger: This child is destined for the fall and rise of many in Israel.
- Mary’s children do not recognize the power of praying united to her powerful intercession.
- Mary’s sorrow is that her children do not recognize the importance of her Immaculate Heart in the plan of salvation.
- Mary is the handmaid of the Lord.
- Jesus is the Sacrifice.
- We offer ourselves as a sacrifice to the Father through her powerful intercession.
- We take time at Mass.
- We prepare our hearts before Mass.
- We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary in consecration before Mass.
- We come in His name to offer sacrifice. We do not come in our own names, we are His servants.
The Fifth Joyful Mystery
The Finding in the Temple
- (From the Litany of the Sacred Heart)
Heart of Jesus, sacred temple of God,
- Messenger: Jesus’ Heart is the sacred temple of God.
- Therein are found the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
- (From the Litany of the Sacred Heart)
Heart of Jesus, tabernacle of the Most High,
- Heart of Jesus, house of God and gate of heaven,
- Messenger: We will find the most intimate love in the Sacred, Eucharistic Heart of Jesus.
- Jesus is the pillar of light.
- Jesus is the One sacrificed for our sins.
- Jesus is the treasure.
- We find refuge in His Heart.
Click to see the China Church live
and all the candles burning
for your intentions.
Light a candle in China.
We will put your prayer intention
before the altar.
Call Morrow 1-888-211-3041
Suggested Donation: $5.00
Email for candles: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791