July 3, 2013
July 4th Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
From Blue Book 11
April 22, 1996
Jesus: I have spoken to you on the 22nd of the month concerning the Center and the Shepherds of Christ Movement. The Center will light up the darkened world. I ask you to spread the messages of My love in God's Blue Book. I am a burning fire filled with such love for men. My light will shine when hearts are joined in deepest love with My Heart. You will unite in one mind and one heart when all are consecrated in their hearts and are fervently loving My Heart and My Mother's heart.
Jesus gave me a message: The Blue Book 10 and the I would like the Parents and Children's Book Pray for Special Intentions Dan called and gave the report to me, when I hung up I saw
this rainbow and took a picture for him. July 3,
I want Blue Book 10 published and the
Parents and Children's Rosary Book reprinted.
Parents and Children's Book
should be presented together as a unit
because they are from January 1st, 1996 to March 31, 1996.
in Spanish printed with the Imprimatur.
Pray for Funds
Jesus gave me a message:
The Blue Book 10 and the
I would like the Parents and Children's Book
Pray for Special Intentions
Dan called and gave the report to me, when I hung up I saw this rainbow and took a picture for him.
July 3, 2013
God’s BLUE BOOK 11
June 5, 1996
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Before the Tabernacle
1. R. Think of the beautiful skin of Mary, the young beautiful virgin, young - so young. The angel appeared to Mary. Mary is frightened –
Luke 1: 30-33
but the angel said to her, ‘Mary, do not be afraid; you have won God’s favour. Look! You are to conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you must name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David; he will rule over the House of Jacob for ever and his reign will have no end.’
R. This is the way that the Father chose to send His Son into this world – in the womb of a woman, the Virgin Mary. Jesus comes in the womb of the Virgin Mary. Such humility that God comes to this earth, a helpless baby, conceived in the womb of a human person - Mary. Mary is the Mother of God. God. God raises all humanity to such dignity by the fact that He enters this world in the womb of a human person. Mary was conceived without sin, she had to be pure to carry Jesus.
Song: Immaculate Mary
2. R. Who are we that the Almighty God comes to this earth and He comes in the womb of a human person? Mary is our spiritual Mother. Her Heart is our spiritual womb. The Father shows us – He sent His Son into this world in the womb of Mary. This day Mary comes to us and she gives us her heart, our spiritual womb. The Holy Spirit works in the Heart of Mary forming us more and more in the image of Jesus.
From Tell My People by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.
The Holy Spirit
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.end of excerpt
R. When we go to the heart of Mary, the permeating action of the Holy Spirit sanctifies us that we become more and more in the image of Jesus. Jesus was formed in the womb of His Mother; we are formed in the heart of His Mother today, to be more and more like Jesus, through the action of the Holy Spirit.
3. R. Oh spiritual Mother, you come with such love to lead all of your children to the Almighty God, and you are rejected. How is it to be rejected, Mary? We know what it is to be rejected by those that we love – it hurts to be rejected. Mary tells us about her little children that are going to the fires of hell because of their sinful unrepented lives, for the Father had intended that Mary is our spiritual Mother. Mary is the gatekeeper of the gate that leads us to deep union with the Almighty God.
Song: Ave, Ave, Ave Maria
4. R. We see with such limited vision. We are as locked in a box. We must pray for the grace to see more and more with the vision of God. We reach for such a shallow union with God. We do not comprehend the burning fire of His love. We do not know what it is to be embraced by Divine Love. We think of this as such a shallow thing when God tells us to come and to sit with Him before the tabernacle, and He will fill our hearts with burning love but we search so many places to satisfy our hungry souls and our souls are left empty and our love affair with the Almighty God waits and waits. Jesus wants each one of us to come and love Him. Jesus wants to outpour His love to us - He may give us this Divine love.
Song: God's Love
R. Oh, Jesus, my Divine lover, so rapturous is Your love. How we scratch the surface when Your Heart is truly burning and on fire. Let us be captured in this embrace. Let us feel the splendor of the Almighty God. Let us reach with the hearts that are filled more and more with Your life. May we love God more and more. God dwells in our graced baptized soul. Jesus is alive and that He is outpouring such grace to us here as we pray before the tabernacle. Feel the fire of His burning love. We must let go and let Him do His work in us. We must surrender to God's will. Pray for the grace to surrender.
5. R. We meditate on the rosary, we meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary, on Their love for each other, Their relationship, this tender relationship between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We see the Two Hearts as They beat within the same body. Such intimacy God shows us, God wants to be one with men. Our hearts were created with the burning desire to be united to the Almighty God, as steel to a magnet, our hearts were made to unite to Him and we hold back. We must go to God for love. He is the source of love. We must focus on going out - loving God, loving others as ourselves, not be self-focused, selfish, afraid of being hurt when He calls us to work with others – Do God's will in love. This is freedom. God is love. To know God is to love. We must pray for the grace that we will know more and more of this Divine burning love.
6. Jesus: I am giving to you, My beloved ones, this grace that you may unite in the deepest chamber of My Heart. You must surrender. Love is relationship. I give Myself to you. Give yourself to Me. Give Me your heart, through the heart of My Mother. Unite in a relationship with Me. I am giving Myself to you. You must surrender and give yourself to Me. You will unite to My Heart depending on the degree to which you give yourself in this love relationship with Me. You have been called and you have been chosen to unite in the deepest union in My Heart. You must give yourself. It is in giving that your hearts are filled with joy. You were created to give love to God and to one another but because of the hurts in your life, many hold back and do not love. I am giving to you the grace to love. You must know that I love you, I will never abandon you. I am there when you give love and you are rejected. You are to love. If you decide to stop loving because of rejection, this love will not go out to the world. I am calling you to continue to love when you are rejected and to come to Me for I will bathe you in My love and you will be filled. I will not reject you. Look at Me on the cross – I gave My all for you. Know that this is the love I had that I came into this world a helpless baby for love of you and I died on the cross. I love you, I love you, I love you. You are the soldiers of My love. You must continue to love when you are rejected. I was persecuted and scorned, whipped and crowned with thorns, spit on and I fell to the ground, but I continued for My Heart was filled with the deepest burning love. I was consumed with burning love for you and I knew this day that you would sit in this chapel and your heart would burn for love of Me. I am Jesus. I am consumed with such love for you at this moment. My Heart beats in endless love for you.
7. Jesus: It is through the heart of My Mother that you will come to the deepest chamber of My Heart. Surrender and go to the heart of your Mother. Be as a baby, dependent on your Mother and I will take you and caress you and hold you in My Heart. It is there that you will unite to the love of My Father and you will know the love of the Almighty God. You will know My embrace, My loved ones. I give to you, love, love of God and love of one another. Your hearts were made to love. Many in the world have turned cold. Many in the world have turned off their hearts. You are being filled with My Divine Love. You will go into the world and your hearts will radiate this love.
8. Jesus: Love is force, love is action, love is power, love is motivating – what would you do to the one you love, My dear ones? What will you do for Me? For I come to you with My Heart open and I show you this burning Heart of love and I ask you to give yourself to Me. Give Me yourself. Give Me yourself. Say, Jesus, "I give You myself - I give You myself", and we will unite in the deepest love.
9. Jesus: Love is giving of yourself to the other. I gave Myself to My death on the cross and this day I give Myself to you in the Eucharist – what more do you want? I give you Myself. You will unite to Me, according to how you give yourself. I am giving Myself to you. Love is relationship. I showed you the love between My Heart and My Mother's heart. I want a burning love affair with you. Come to the tabernacle - come to Mass, stay with Me after Communion, and I will give you My Divine love to warm your heart, to set your heart on fire. I am Jesus. You have been chosen to unite to My Heart.
10. Hail Mary
Song: A Song from Jesus
Song: O Holy Mary
1. R. Mary made haste to the hill country to visit her cousin, Elizabeth, who had conceived in her old age.
2. Luke 1: 39-45
Mary set out at that time and went as quickly as she could into the hill country to a town in Judah. She went into Zechariah’s house and greeted Elizabeth. Now it happened that as soon as Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leapt in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. She gave a loud cry and said, ‘Of all women you are the most blessed, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord? Look, the moment your greeting reached my ears, the child in my womb leapt for joy. Yes, blessed is she who believed that the promise made her by the Lord would be fulfilled.’
3. Luke 1: 46-48
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Saviour;
because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed,
4. Luke 1: 49-51
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
and his faithful love extends age after age
to those who fear him.
He has used the power of his arm,
he has routed the arrogant of heart.
5. Luke 1: 52-53
He has pulled down princes
from their thrones
and raised high the lowly.
He has filled the starving with good things,
sent the rich away empty.
6. Luke 1: 54-55
He has come to the help
of Israel his servant,
mindful of his faithful love
—according to the promise
he made to our ancestors—
of his mercy to Abraham
and to his descendants for ever.
7. From Response in Christ by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J., p. 58
Mary's spiritual motherhood toward us had its beginnings at the
time of the Incarnation. As Mary conceived Christ in a physical manner,
she at the same time conceived us in a spiritual manner. In her holy
womb she bore both Christ, the Head, and us, His members.
8. From Response in Christ by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.
The second great stage in Mary's maternal relationship toward us was
accomplished upon Calvary. There, in extreme spiritual suffering, she
offered Christ to the Father. From the pierced side of Christ the Church
was born. Mary, in the extreme anguish of spiritual childbirth, brought
us forth to supernatural life. "Seeing his mother and the disciple he
loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, 'Woman, this is your
son'. Then to the disciple he said, 'This is your mother.' " (Jn 19:26).
9. From Response in Christ by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.
The third and final phase of Mary's spiritual motherhood is a
continuing process. Under God, she gives us our life of grace. In her
maternal love she protects and nourishes this life. She intercedes for
all the graces necessary for its proper growth. As Mary cooperated with
the Holy Spirit in first giving Christ to men, so she continues the same
cooperation in regard to each Christian. Through the life of grace
Christ is meant to take deeper and deeper possession of each one of us.
Mary and the Holy Spirit continually labor to achieve this. Mary's only
desire for us is that we grow more and more into the full stature of
Christ. Her overwhelming love for us is evident. We manifest our love
for her by committing ourselves to her maternal love and care so that
she can achieve her desired purpose. That purpose, again, is to form
Christ in us.
10. Sing: O Holy Mary
Immaculate Heart of Mary
Act of consecration to the
Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
The Birth of Jesus
1. Luke 2: 1-7
Now it happened that at this time Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be made of the whole inhabited world. This census—the first—took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria, and everyone went to be registered, each to his own town. So Joseph set out from the town of Nazareth in Galilee for Judaea, to David’s town called Bethlehem, since he was of David’s House and line, in order to be registered together with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. Now it happened that, while they were there, the time came for her to have her child, and she gave birth to a son, her first–born. She wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because there was no room for them in the living–space.
2. R. Do you want to be beautiful? God is all beauty, God is love. Let us go to Him because He is calling out to us –
Jesus: I am longing, waiting and wanting you to come. How I suffered in the Garden for all of the souls that would neglect Me. I suffered so that My sweat became great drops of blood. This is the longing I have for you. I see you there. I see you there in the pew. Are you listening to Me – I see you there and the love in your heart fills Me with such joy.
3. Jesus: Will you love Me in this rosary? Will you let your heart be filled with such love for Me? Will you love Me? I see you there and the love in your heart fills Me with such joy. I am Jesus, the Almighty God. I am waiting for your love. I love you. I love you. I love you.
4. R. And there was over the manger the brightest light. The Almighty God came to the earth. He is the source of life and of love.
5. R. Jesus was born amongst the beast of the earth. The Almighty God is born on bare wood. Jesus comes a helpless baby, a little tiny baby, dependent on His Mother. Why are we so high and mighty? God showed us that Jesus came and entered in poverty in Bethlehem. Jesus came as a child, Jesus came to show us the way. It is in following Jesus' way that we will unite to the Almighty God. His way is the only way. Let us pray for the virtue of humility. Let us pray to have a humble heart, a heart of a child, the heart that is pure and tender, soft and supple and filled with love that you will unite more deeply to love itself.
6. R. The Almighty God is consumed and on-fire with such brilliant love for us. We cannot even comprehend this love. How can we unite to this and not feel the burning embers of this Heart of love? We are the ones that are keeping ourselves from uniting to deeper union with Him. He said to us, "Give Me yourself – give Me yourself, and you will know such joy, that you have never known. But you must give Me yourself."
7. R. Jesus, I give You my all. Oh, Heart of Jesus, I give You my heart. Take me and use me that I may unite in the deepest love to You. Come and dwell in me! Who are we that God wants to live in us?
Galatians 2: 19-20
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
8. R. Life flows from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus, through the heart of Mary into us, and we act as channels of His life in this world.
9. Jesus: I have called you, My beloved ones gathered in this room, as My specially chosen ones. I am calling you to this deep union with Me, to come each day before the tabernacle, to the Holy Eucharist and to remain with Me. I will fill you more and more with My life. You will be saturated with My life. You must shine in this world. You have been called and chosen as My light to shine in this dark world and My light will radiate within you. You are so special to Me!
10. Jesus: I want to love through you, operate in love in your heart – give Me your heart.
Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
Presentation of Our Lord in the Temple
1. R. A little baby, dependent on their mother, taken in the arms of their mother to the temple - and the old man, Simeon, is there and he tells Mary and Joseph of the sufferings to come and he said: "A sword too shall pierce your heart."
2. R. Mary comes to the temple with her little baby child in her arms, tenderly holding Him and she hears such news. From this moment on there was a constant ache in her heart. What do we know of the heart of Mary – of the pain, of the sword that invisibly pierced her heart all through the life of her Son Jesus. Mary bore such sufferings within her heart, the sufferings and the sorrows, for Mary was so closely united to the Heart of Jesus and she felt deeply the suffering of her Son.
3. R. Love is interaction. It is studying the interaction of Jesus, the Divine Person and Mary, His Mother, a human person, that we will more fully realize the immense love that God has for us. If we realize the great heights to which God raised the Blessed Virgin Mary, a human person, we can understand more how God could love us, human persons. You cannot leave Mary out of this. It is the Father's Plan that we come to a deeper union with the Almighty God through the Virgin Mary. Mary is the Mother of God, the Spouse of the Holy Spirit, Mother of Jesus. Mary is the daughter of the Father. It is through Mary that we will unite more and more to God.
4. R. Let us dwell in the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Jesus and Mary's Hearts beat in one body before His birth. For two mysteries of this rosary the Heart of Jesus is so connected to Mary. After Jesus is born He nurses on her milk and receives this milk from her, the child Jesus is carried in the arms of Mary to the Temple. Mary's heart is invisibly pierced with a sword when Simeon tells her of the sufferings to come. We see all these pictures of Jesus and Mary, where Their faces look very sad. Jesus, in His Divine Knowing, knew all things, Mary from the time of the prophecy of Simeon, knew of the sufferings to come - how Their Hearts were linked in this agony of knowing the suffering to come.
5. R. Let us study the interaction between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let us see the peering eyes of Jesus and Mary as They looked at each other on the way to Calvary. Let us be caught in the embrace of this look of love. Mary sees her beloved Son, His face covered with blood, and Jesus sees His Mother, the love that They had, to suffer and to be comforted by the other, looking into each other's eyes on the way to Calvary. We do not even know minutely this love. We must pray for grace to have insight into this love - to grow in love more and more united to Jesus. This instant He is giving to us the grace to know more of this burning love of His. It is in the quiet moments with Him before the tabernacle, at home in the early morning hours, when we are praying, praying our rosary, praying to the Holy Spirit, in one second you can lift the door and receive a deeper understanding of His love. God can give us an understanding into the hidden mystery of His love. After communion, sometimes He gives us the gift of tears, where we cry and we know in our hearts we have been touched with some knowledge of God that we cannot express in words, we cry from the gifts.
6. Jesus: You, My beloved ones, are chosen and I am giving to you these experiences more and more into the hidden mystery of My love. You must realize that they are great gifts that only the greatest saints have received. You must come to Me and make Me the center of your lives. I want you to love Me. I want you to know My burning love. When you are moved to tears, I am giving you a great grace, a great insight to knowledge of Myself. Do you cry after Communion? Do you cry many times? Do you know that this is a great grace that I am giving to you, especially to you - that you were here in this deep, intimate love with Me? Do you remember all of these experiences so clear? These are My intimate, love experiences with you. This is our love affair. I am Jesus and I will give you My grace. Come with hearts that are open and ready for love, and you will know My love as you have never experienced it before, but you must come as a child. I came into the world as a baby to show you the way. You cannot come a hardened heart. You must realize that when you are rejected in love, you must continue to love or you will never know love on this earth. Love is giving. You must work hard at your love relationship with one and another. You must give your love relationship to Me. Give back to Me for I gave that person to you. Love only according to the Father's will and you will know such joy in your heart. The world is afraid to love. I am calling you to love God and to love one another. You must both work and love. Grow in your love and give your relationships to Me.
Satan will create division between mother and child, between husbands and wives, between friend and friend and each and every one of you that I have called to help spread this message to the world. He will keep you focused on negativism and criticism. Your hearts must be filled with love. It is in love that you have proceeded ahead and the message will reach this earth. You are My apostles. You cannot come with hearts that are haughty and prideful. You must come and give everything in your life to Me. You cannot, cannot do this work if you do not come for My supplies. My supplies are found before the tabernacle. It is there that I fill you with My life. You have been called to a great mission. It is only through Me that this will be accomplished. I am Jesus. You are the apostles that I am sending into the world. Your supplies are found in the Eucharist. Give yourself, in your relationships, to Me. I have put those people in your life to teach you My ways of love. Unite in love for you are a model of Our love in this world. I am joining all here in one mind and one heart. It is in love that you will conquer the earth with the fire of My love to spread readily across the world. My special ones, you are the soldiers of love marching into the darkness. The world will be lighted by My radiant light shining from your heart. I am Jesus. I call you to My Heart. Come, I place you in My Heart of love.
7. R. The heart of Mary was pierced seven times for the seven sorrows. See Mary hold the lifeless body of her Son under the cross, His body covered with wounds and we see Mary hold the little child in her arms. Mary knew suffering. It is in the heart of Mary that we will know the Heart of Jesus. Mary is our Mother, the Mother of God. Mary loves us with the most personal love.
Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
8. R. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary, filled with love for us and we have been called especially in the Shepherds of Christ movement. Jesus is giving to us great graces that we will unite ever closer to Their Hearts and be leaders going into the world to spread the fire of His love.
9. Jesus: Hold tight, My dear ones. Do not give up. Do not give into suffering in your lives. Hold tight to My hand for I am guarding you and watching you. It is in the darkest night that the lights will shine the brightest. As I fill you with My light, in the darkened night, there is the morning, the morning light. It comes stealing across the sky and the sky is filled with such brilliant beauty but you must stay focused, steadfast in My love for you are learning many lessons. You are suffering but I am allowing these sufferings but I am giving to you great grace. Do not give into satan to stop you. The devil wants to stop you on your path for spreading My love to the world. You are carrying the rosary and the consecration to the world – you are carrying the messages of Fatima. Satan will try everything to stop these rosaries. I am begging you to pray fervently that these messages will be circulated according to the Father's will, the messages from the rosary and the Mass.
Song: Lady of Fatima
Jesus: Unity - unity will come when you are joined in one mind and one heart and united in all of your actions, to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. This is a key message, My dears, for the completion of Mary's message at Fatima. You must unite in one mind and one heart with all members of the Shepherds of Christ movement. You must unite with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I am Jesus. You are My soldiers that I am sending into the world to spread My love. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
10. Hail Mary
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
1. R. How many times Mary appeared in this chapel, over and over again, adorned in white, in pink - in light, bigger than the statue, full of light, and the same cry came forth from the lips of our Blessed Mother: Reach the children, for many children are falling into the fires of hell. This is a special day - the 5th, this day, for on July 5th, 1994, Mary appeared to me for the first time. It is almost two years now since Mary has appeared and she has continued to appear. She appeared every day for 14 months. What can I say? The message was delivered by our Heavenly Mother. Mary is still with us this night. The call is the same. Her words fall on deaf ears. It is so hard to circulate the rosaries and the consecration. This is what she said at Fatima: We must circulate this message of Mary. We must consecrate our hearts. We must pray the rosary. We must observe the First Saturday devotions and if we heed her word we will have peace in the world. If we ignore them, we will have war. It is so hard to circulate this simple, simple message and to circulate the message of the consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Satan has waged a war against us. How can we say no to our heavenly Mother, especially when she is here with us, in this room, she appears over and over again. Let us reach our children. Mary calls out to reach our children. Mary begs me to tell you to reach the children with the rosary and the consecration. Mary will aid them by taking them to her heart. We must plant what she says in their hearts, reaching the children. How can we say no to our Heavenly Mother? Jesus appears and Mary appears and we receive messages - it is so hard - but people are too busy with their lives to be bothered.
2. Jesus: The mighty medicine for this world is the burning, on-fire love of My Heart. I beg you to circulate the Second Blue Book to all of your friends, to try to give this book to the people that you think will be open. It is when hearts are united to My Heart in deepest love that many of the sufferings on this earth will cease. You are My messengers. I am delivering this message to you. I love you. I love you. And the children and others must know of My love for them.
3. R. Oh, burning Heart of Jesus, we place our trust in You. We give You our lives, we give You our relationships. We want to be joined in deeper union to Your Heart. We beg You to take us into Your Heart and to the heart of Your Mother and to help us to be the apostles that You want us to be.
Oh, Holy Spirit, descend upon each person in this room and fill them with the fire of God's love that they will be filled with the fearlessness to carry out the message for as we see the heart of Mary, pierced with a sword, we know that she is dealing with us. Mary is our heavenly Mother, the Blessed Virgin, appearing over and over again and asking us to reach the children and the world with the messages of His love.
4. Jesus: What you do today will make a difference in many of My beloved souls. I beg you to bring Me souls. I am calling you to My Heart and I will lead you on your way.
5. R. So many agonies in the heart of Mary as she stood beneath the cross and saw before her, her Son, covered with blood, His skin torn and she knew that He suffered for each and every soul, but within her heart the realization of the little, lost children that would go to hell, despite all of the suffering - the heart of Mary - feel the heart of Mary - feel the anguish of a mother. Mary begs for reaching the children, know a child can go to hell for all eternity. Hell is the absence of all love for all eternity, to be in an endless pit of agony. This is the cry of a mother that loves her children and what we do here will make the difference to millions and millions and millions of souls. This is what Jesus has told Me. What we do - the few of us gathered here - will make the difference to millions and millions and millions of souls to help them. It will make the difference, Jesus said, to millions of souls that will fervently be touched by the two Hearts. For what we do here, He magnifies our actions - He is the Almighty God.
Jesus: But, I am calling you, My beloved ones, I want you to say yes - to open your hearts - to do this work I am calling you to do - to love in the darkness - to say yes, to pray for the souls that are on the edge of death this moment. It is in consecrating your hearts to My Heart and the heart of My Mother, and uniting to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass that many can be reached. Satan will taunt you. You will suffer. You must be strong. You must come to the tabernacle. You cannot do this work alone. This is the Divine Plan. Human minds get human answers. When you come to the tabernacle to the Eucharist, I fill you with My light and you are operating with My Wisdom. This is serious. I am Jesus Christ, the Almighty God. I am calling you, My apostles. You see the work of the apostles of My Sacred Heart. You are the apostles this day. I want to live in you. I beg you from the bottom of My Sacred Heart to go into this world filled with My love. You must love. You are the soldiers of love. The soul stands on the edge of death and the seeds that you plant this day are the seeds that will germinate. The love that you show will be what they remember - not the book that you wrote, the buildings that you built, but what they will remember in their hearts is the love that you gave. What goes on in the lives of your children is the love that you gave. You must surrender and love but you must come to Me as a child and I will lead you, for, on your own you cannot do this. You need My grace. This is an urgent message for the state of the world is very sad.
7. R. Look at the lost children in this world. Do you see the lost children? Mary calls out over and over again to bring the lost children to her. Mary will help them through the rosary and the consecration. We must circulate these things to the little lost children in the world.
8. Jesus: It is in the Shepherds of Christ movement that I will light this earth with the fire of My love. It is in these messages and rosaries that many will worship God and love God. The hearts will return to My burning love, that many souls will be reached. You do not comprehend the extent of the Father's Plan through this movement. It is through Fr. Carter that the fire of My love will spread across this earth. You have been called as the apostles. I am begging you to come to Me, that I may fill you with My love and that I may tell you all that you need to know to carry out this plan of the Father. You have been called. You have been chosen. You are the leaders that will lead many men into the new era where there will be such love: love for each other and love for God. The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and there will be joy in your hearts.
9. Jesus: There will be one flock with one shepherd and I will be by your side, My beloved ones.
10. Jesus: Priests will create little cities of My love. I beg you to circulate the Handbook that churches may consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Jesus: The red of the Handbook is for the fire of My love that will spread My love across the earth. I love you, I love you, and I am giving to you such grace that you will be on fire for love of Me and you will carry this message to the world. I am Jesus and I have called you. I am dealing with you, My dear ones. You do not know the great mission that I have called you to. You do not know the generations to come that will fervently love Me because of the work that you do in this movement. You do not know how this movement will affect the whole world. You will make the difference. You must consecrate your heart to My Heart and the heart of My Mother and unite with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Pray to the Holy Spirit. Go to daily Mass and communion and remain after communion, for it is at that time that I tell you so many things in your heart of the Father's Plan for you, and I reveal to you insight into the mystery of My love. Come to Me and sit with Me before the tabernacle. All through the day talk to Me. I am there in your every thought. I will never abandon you. I love you with a burning love. This is a rosary for you.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2012
Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2012
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182