August 14, 2013
August 15th Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
We are working on Fr. Joe's new Homily Books.
Please pray for Mike A., Gary, Dan, Melanie,
Catherine, Andrew, Beth, Amanda, Betty,
Adeline, Jimmy, Monsignor & all of us.
From Blue Book 11
April 22, 1996
Jesus: I have spoken to you on the 22nd of the month concerning the Center and the Shepherds of Christ Movement. The Center will light up the darkened world. I ask you to spread the messages of My love in God's Blue Book. I am a burning fire filled with such love for men. My light will shine when hearts are joined in deepest love with My Heart. You will unite in one mind and one heart when all are consecrated in their hearts and are fervently loving My Heart and My Mother's heart.
Jesus gave me a message:
I want Blue Book 10 published and the
Parents and Children's Rosary Book reprinted.
The Blue Book 10 and the
Parents and Children's Book
should be presented together as a unit
because they are from January 1st, 1996 to March 31, 1996.
I would like the Parents and Children's Book
in Spanish printed with the Imprimatur.
August 14, 2013
From Blue Book 10
March 14, 1996 - After Mass 7:05 a. m. (smelled incense during Mass)
Seeing Through His Eyes
R. Yesterday I prayed with my whole heart to be possessed by Him at Mass, to dwell so deeply in me, to be in me, that He would live in this world in me.
Vision: On March 13th I had two visions and felt what I saw was 'seeing more through God's eyes - the big picture.'
I was standing in the kitchen and I had the sense I knew I was on this earth, I knew I was here, but what was more real was the 'whole' of everything. I saw as if this was where I was, but the "whole" existed around me. The unseen became more real to me, more real than just being where I was in the kitchen. What was real was all that I did not see. It put me in a whole new perspective. I saw, as in the mind of God, through His eyes - I saw myself here and now - but in relations to all time and all that exists. It makes the moment as it is – a moment in time – part of all of eternity – so important, but in the perspective of all things.
It was a vision as when I saw through God's eyes, all time, all people, all one family in Him. That is how I want to live - that I live in this world in Him, as I did when I had the vision on December 15th. I was in Him, I existed in Him in a way I cannot describe. I saw to a degree through His Eyes, the eyes of God, knowing more how He loves, how He looks deeply into the soul, and loves them. No longer looking at their body, but looking beyond to their soul. Seeing them, so clearly, in their fears and joys, seeing what is really them, not their body. It was a place far beyond what I know and love deeply each one, knowing them in their soul, it is as He sees them and loves them so deeply.
Yesterday at Mass I saw how the priest must be open to give the love of Jesus to all. The priest being so identified with Christ. They were chosen by God to be a priest. Persona-Christi.
The Word is a two-edged sword. How deeply I understand this. The person reading the Word should be so holy, focused on God, not themselves - delivering the Word in Him.
This is how it is with the priest when He says the Mass. He puts on Christ. He should identify with Christ offering the Holy Sacrifice to the Father. I want to see Christ in him - so holy - so one with Christ as he celebrates the Mass not thinking of himself or his glory, identifying with Jesus, being so one in Jesus. Emptying his mind of his own glory and focusing on the glory of God, not focusing on problems he has, not being distracted before. So one in the Mass. They identify with Christ. It is the duty that the priest puts on Christ in all His actions. When the priest does this, we will not have a problem with vocations. The role modeling must be there. Young men need to see that this is a great calling, God calling a man to be a priest.
Likewise we all are as God intends us to be according to how we put on Christ and He lives in this world in us. My most fervent prayer is for grace that He will live in me.
Oh, sweet Jesus, You are my sunrise, my rest after a long day, my comfort in the dark night, my dearest love. My sweet Jesus, that I could kiss forever Your wounded head and the wounds in your hands and feet and know You suffered for me, that I too may carry my cross with love and be, as You are in me, to the world.
I love You with my every cell and give myself entirely to You, every hair, every speck of myself, that You will possess me and live in me. I am yours, my beloved, sweet, adorable, wonderful Jesus.
(He told me to read the message of February 17, 1994.)
Seek True Treasures
February 17, 1994 5:30 a.m.
Jesus: My little ones, how are you doing? Are you getting bogged down in this weather? Do you know yet that you do not control the elements? You live every day and you think you have much to do to control your actions but you do not see the eyes of Him Who watches over you with loving care.
I give to you this earth and all you need to sustain your life here. Man worries about the earth and if this or that will happen. Man has become so independent that he thinks he controls all things and he needs to worry about his present and future.
You, My favored, chosen ones, know that life here lasts but a moment and like smoke it is gone without a trace. Look at your ancestors. So few people ever remember their ancestors, yet your ancestors thought that at every moment their actions were so crucial. Little ones, you hold on to life. You hold on to these little happenings here and you worry in vain! Look at the big picture, My little ones. Here today, gone tomorrow, and where are you going?
The days go by with such speed. "Oh," you say, "Where have the years gone?" You think every second is so important. You worry, you fret, you wander empty roads and I watch you. I see you with your emphasis on the moment. You are being deceived, My little ones. It is in seeing the moment as part of eternity that you really know what is going on. Each moment you live, you are the teacher about the God Who dwells in your breast. Each moment you live, you are My messenger to this cold, scared world. Nothing you do means anything except as you are serving Me.
Take off your glasses. Behold the life above. See every moment as a drop of the life to come. See every moment as part of eternity. All these drops together make up your pass into My kingdom.
You worry, you wonder, you fret, you hold on. I give you a toothache, I take it away. One second and a toothache is gone. Is that not how it is with life–one second and it is gone? Oh, how those little precious moments seem to die away and you scarce can remember what happened! Yet during people's lives those moments seem earth-shattering. Those moments are yesterday's forgotten memories. You hold on, you fret, you fume and I watch you let go of each moment, only to become forgotten by today.
Store up your moments as part of eternity. Every moment here is part of your pass to My kingdom. How are you living this moment? Is it used to give service to Me and preach My gospel? Are you making all your moments count towards your eternity? Each moment is but a breath and it is gone. Did you use the moment I gave you to do My work? This time is not yours. I can snatch your moments away in one breath. It matters, My children, only as you choose to serve Me and spread My love!
If everyone had God as their primary goal, what love you would possess. What power you would know, because God is the mightiest force. I have all the power. Other power is false power!
Do you get it yet? Do you think anything you hold on to is so precious here? Here today, gone tomorrow, and I snatch you from your seats and you never return to finish what you deemed so important.
Are you comprehending My words here? The body is but an instrument to get you around. Reach with the spirit within. Live from the soul. Communicate with Me in your soul. Look for the unseen world that surrounds you constantly. Die to yourself.
You have a soul at this very moment that is a vibrant spiritual force alive within you. Live from your soul, My little ones. Focus on your soul. Live from your heart. Do not fret and fume for the things of this world. Here today, gone tomorrow, and then forgotten. Today's moments, yesterday's forgotten treasures. Do they mean so much or do you forget what seemed so important?
Reach with the soul. Live for God. Each moment is your chance to store up treasures for eternity. They will never be forgotten. What you do to help others to know Me will never be forgotten. How you loved will never be forgotten. How you gave lives on in those you touched. Your love is like a bubbling brook. It bubbles and keeps on bubbling. Your selfishness dies the moment after you live it.
Love is the force. Love is the power that reflects the God above. Love is not selfish. Love does not demand its own way. Love gives and doesn't stop giving. On the day of judgment it will be found in the hearts of those you touched. Think of only yourself and watch your moments become yesterday's forgotten moments. Love your brothers and watch the world reflect the love you gave, from now to the end.
Love or selfishness? I call you to love. I call you to plant a seed that grows into a mighty oak. Plant My seeds of love. Ask not how you can attain your goal but how you can fulfill the goal of God. Love God, love one another. Too simple, too hard for many.
Love, children. Reflect the God Who dwells within your soul. Store up your moments forever lest they become yesterday's forgotten treasure.
Like ripples on a pond, your love never dies. It reaches on and on and goes into the moments of eternity. Love is lasting. Love never dies. Love God, love one another. Die to yourself and live.
March 14, 1996
Seeing the Moments of Your Life as Part of Eternity
R. (Caught in love's embrace - This is really real. I knew at Mass that all I know about God is real and I was plunged into such deep joy, I cried.)
From Blue Book II - February 17th "It is in seeing the moment as part of eternity that you really know what is going on."
R. Magnify the moments of your life in its sorrow or its joy, to see the picture of your life here and hereafter. The focus is on the whole, the moment is magnified for it is part of your life forever. To focus on the moment is drudgery, it goes nowhere. It must be played in the context of your whole life - here and hereafter. To realize the moment as part of the whole is "give all you can for your treasure is in heaven. Give all you can to all. Live to love God and others as God intends and love yourself as God intends, being one with all our brothers in the human family of God."
To live the moment in this life as an end is a disaster. To live the moment as part of the whole plan is joy. To live the moment as an end means I must squeeze it for all the selfish pleasure I can derive; to live the moment as part of my life here and hereafter means I must give all to that moment for the love of God and love of all, to live for eternity.
To live the moment as an end makes me tired sometimes, always seeking selfish gratification. To live the moment as eternity, as the end gives me energy for building the Kingdom of God.
Jesus: I have all the power. Take off your blinders, see your world through the eyes of God. (R. This takes grace - we must go to the Eucharist - give ourselves to Him.)
March 2, 1994 "You cannot love intimately if you hold back."
R. Priests need to open their hearts. I need to open my heart, become one with all, one in God – living the Consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
I unite in this depth of my soul with others. (I saw Ellen's heart as if I saw with eyes unveiled what God sees: the love, the reflection of God, within the person.)
As we are joined within the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we become more and more holy and reflect His love. I want to be in Their Hearts that He lives in me in this world and He is doing His work through me. What a great honor that He uses me to do His work.
I unite in my heart with everybody else, in deep, brotherly love, rooted in Him. He is not heavy, he is my brother – You are my brother. Who is my brother, sister? We are all one in Him.
Relationships lose their importance – we are ALL brothers. But, He shows us the importance of blood ties too - in that respect, relationships are important.
We do not understand the Divine mind. I see this – in no way would I see it as He sees it – He makes it so clear and I see as He sees. It widens my vision. It is a grace whereby I see. It is not the way I see in my human mind at all.
We have to quit reaching for the heights in analyzing problems from a human point and put our efforts into giving to Him so we get Divine wisdom.
No man sees as the Divine Mind sees unless God gives him insight into the mystery with a special grace, but all things were created with the Divine Mind and run by the Divine Mind so to know, really know, is to know as He knows for it is beyond our comprehension. Only in His great goodness, He releases insights into His Divine Wisdom to us and we comprehend more of the mystery through His grace.
There is no way that I see as He sees, or that I love as He loves, unless He gives me the capability to be more like Him.
Loving as He loves - Jesus wants us to be more and more like His Heart. If we saw a graced soul, (I saw Ellen's heart - I know Ellen - it was not what I looked at, her body - it was her heart, her love.) We see the body; He sees the soul.
March 16, 1996
Jesus: I have called each one of you to this rosary. This is a special rosary. Open wide your hearts and I will touch you in a special way.
The Agony of Our Lord in the Garden
1. R. In our lives today there is much suffering. The more we become united to Jesus, the harder it is sometimes for we are rejected. Let us meditate on these mysteries of this rosary, the mysteries of His abundant love for each one of us and let us identify ourselves with His suffering, for it is in His suffering when we unite to His suffering, that our suffering is lessened. It is in enduring properly that there can be new life in Him.
2. Song: Come unto Me all who are Weary
3. R. Jesus tells us to come to Him when we are weary and He will comfort us. Let us meditate on Jesus in the Garden and see Him there visibly. See Him wrapped over in such agony. In such pain, for before Him He saw all of the sins of all men from all time and He knew, in His Divine knowing, all of the rejection, all of the indifference, all of the hatred that men would have for Him.
4. R. Where do we go when we are suffering? Jesus wants us to go to Him, to give Him all of our burdens and He promises that He will comfort us. Let us see how much Jesus suffered for love of each one of us. Let us pray for the grace to realize more fully the great love that He truly has for us.
5. Hail Mary
6. R. I see the words from March 13th message over and over again. As Jesus cries out, "Tell them, Rita, tell them, tell them of My burning love." Jesus wants this world to know how deeply He loves His precious souls. He wants us to be the lights that go into this world. The lights that shine, that will light up the darkness. It is only with the love of God, burning in our hearts, that this world will be illuminated by His light. Let us open our heart wide and listen to the words as Jesus speaks these words to us: O burning heart O love Divine how sweet you are to me I see the host I know you are there to love and care for me.
Jesus wants a love affair with us. Jesus is a Person. Jesus is alive this day. Jesus is truly present in the Holy Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity, and He is longing and waiting for us to come and to spend time with Him and Jesus outpours His grace on us when we come to Him.
7. R. Are you tired? Are you hungry? Where do you go when you are hungry? Jesus is waiting in the tabernacle, waiting for us to come, waiting for us to spend time and have a relationship with Him. In those intimate moments He gives to us such abundant love.
8. R. Jesus was in the Garden and the Apostles slept and He said to them, "Can you not wait one hour with me?" Jesus is delivering the same message to us this day. In our busy world He cries out. I hear Him and He calls, "Can you not wait one hour with Me? Will you not come to the tabernacle and spend time with Me? I am your lover waiting and longing to talk to you."
9. R. One moment and we are snatched from our place. Where do we go that we are so busy when the Almighty God is truly present and waiting in the tabernacle? What is so important? Do we see the moments of our life as part of all eternity? Do we realize that God is here this day? That Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist, no less than the day He walked this earth and He is waiting for us to come and to tell Him how much we love Him.
10. R. How is our wondering soul? Where do we go to be fed? Nothing on this earth feeds the starved soul but the love of God. We search and we wander, we find certain things that fill us for a time but then we are left empty. Only the love of God will fill our soul and Jesus is waiting for us today to give us such love.
Song: God's Love
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Scourging at the Pillar
R. Where do we go when we are hungry? Do we know that nothing feeds the starved soul but the love of God? Let us open our hearts and let Jesus touch us in a special way during this rosary. He is longing for a deeper and deeper love affair with each one of us present. This is a special rosary from Him, given to us.
1. R. They seized Jesus and they led Him away. They tied Him to the pillar as a common criminal. Jesus was stripped of His clothing and they began to beat His most precious flesh.
2. R. Jesus gave His body and His blood for us. Jesus suffered this beating to His body for the sins of men. Look at our sins. Look at our world. Jesus is calling out to us to pray fervently for our Church and for our world. Jesus loved us so much that He allowed Himself to be beaten, crowned with thorns and crucified to His death. What are we doing for the love of Jesus this day?
3. R. What can we do to spread His love to this world that is hurting and in pain? I hear Him call out, "Tell them, Rita, tell them, how I long for them, how I am waiting for them to come, how My Heart is burning and on fire for love of them." The mighty medicine for the Church and this world is the burning love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
4. R. They stripped Jesus on His clothes and His flesh was beaten by these men. Look at the world today and the sins of the flesh. All the sins that men are committing. Jesus paid for these sins by the stripes on His back. Let us go and pray to Jesus for our world, for we have become sinful in many ways. We have offended God and God is calling out for us as members of the human family to unite and to pray to God for forgiveness for our sins.
5. Hail Mary
6. R. But, you say, I am one person and Jesus says how He loves each one of us so uniquely, how one holy soul delights Jesus, the soul that is in love deeply with Him. Jesus longs to hear these words from us individually. Jesus loves us each with this personal love. Let us tell Jesus with our whole heart how much we truly love Him.
7. Song: A Song from Jesus
Jesus: My dear beloved ones, I am Jesus, your Savior. I long and thirst for you to come and to be so close to Me. Open your heart and let Me come into your heart.
8. R. The sins of past generations affect the world. Let us look at our world and see how sinful it has become in many instances. Let us tell God how sorry we are that we have offended Him. Let us help make reparation to God by our acts of love. We are His holy people. Let us give Him all our love.
9. R. I saw Mary, day after day, after day, and heard her call out how souls would go to hell for their sinfulness. We must pray fervently, as we have never prayed before. Our heavenly Mother has called out over and over again, and now she ceases to give messages for she says that people did not listen to the messages. What does this tell us? When she appears over and over again and tells us that we must repent, that we must help make reparation for the sins of men and now she is not delivering messages to this world, as she once was. I have seen Mary so many times and heard her cry.
10. Hail Mary
The Crowning with Thorns
R. Mary appeared at Fatima and she said, "Unless a sufficient number of people have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace in this world." She is calling out to us to give our hearts to her and to Jesus. This is such a simple message. Our heavenly Mother says unless this happens, there will not be peace in this world.
1. R. Children need to be told that they should pray to Jesus and Mary, that they should tell Them how they love Them. That they give Them their hearts in deepest love. This is our heavenly Mother's request at Fatima. It was not heeded and the war came. The message is the same this day. Mary is calling out that we need to consecrate our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let us, every day, tell Them of our love and give our hearts to Them.
2. R. What do we hold onto that keeps us from this deep, deep union with Jesus? He showed us surrender and they seized Him and they led Him away as a common criminal. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, surrendered to the men and allowed Himself to be bound to a pillar.
3. R. Jesus asks us for two things: To love God and to love one another. Jesus' way is love. Jesus showed us the way. When they persecuted Him, when they crowned Him with thorns and they spit on Him, when they mocked Him - Jesus' way was love. Jesus loved those who beat Him. Jesus loved those who tore His flesh. The Heart within Jesus' chest was torn from all of the anger and hatred of these men, for Jesus loved them and it hurt so to be rejected and mistreated by those Jesus loved.
4. R. Look at the head of Jesus crowned with thorns and see the blood as it goes down His face and into His eyes and His ears. His hands are tied. This is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. At any moment He could have stopped this treatment but He willingly suffered this because of His great love for us. He suffered for all the sins. The sins of the head, the sins of thoughts, sins of the mouth, all the sins. How many sins did Jesus suffer for? And, He is asking us to love.
5. R. Let us open our idle hearts and look into our hearts for any hatred or anger or indifferences with any of our brothers that we have. Let us ask God to remove any debris in our hearts that keeps us from loving Him and being closer to Him.
6. R. Let us ask Him to fill our hearts now with His deep burning love that we will be the lights that will shine in this darkened world, for Jesus is calling each and every one of us here to be this light in the darkness, and we will shine with this light when our hearts are filled with His burning love.
Jesus: I give you Myself. I am longing and waiting for your love affair with Me. Will you come? I unite in deepest union with you.
7. R. We do not realize many times the great love that God has for us. If we look at the crowned head of Jesus, covered with blood and think about His suffering, we will know that Jesus loved us, that He withstood all of this treatment because of this love that He has for us.
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Jesus Carried His Cross
R. See Jesus, surrounded by the angry men, with their faces so hard and so cold. The face reflects the heart within. Mary's face is so beautiful. It is more beautiful than beautiful - indescribable in words. It comes from a heart that is pure and filled with love. Jesus calls us to love. Jesus shows us how He suffered for love of us.
1. R. How is our face? Does our face reflect the light of God within us? The love that is in our hearts? Let us pray to the Holy Spirit to sanctify us so that we too may be lights that shine in this darkened world.
2. R. Let us love God with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole being.
3. R. They stood around Jesus with their angry faces and they cried out, "Crucified Him, Crucified Him." They gave a heavy cross to Jesus, that they put on His back. Jesus, the Almighty God, the All Powerful, and Jesus accepted this because He loved us so much to pay the price for our sins. Do we value the blood that Jesus shed for us? Do we realize even a minute amount the love that Jesus has for us and He is calling this day. I hear Him cry out, "Tell them, Rita, Tell them, how I long and wait for them to come and to be with Me." Jesus wants us to pray in front of the tabernacle for our Church and for our world and He will outpour such graces to us, to the Church and to the world when we come and pray to Him.
4. R. Look into the eyes of Jesus with the cross on His back. Stand beside Him and look into His eyes. See Him struggle and then see Him fall to the ground. Jesus' chin scraped on the ground, the cross on His back, and they poke at Him with instruments and they shove Jesus. Jesus is so weakened, covered with blood, crowned with thorns, and His greatest agony is not wounds on His body, not the cross on His back – His greatest agony was His Heart within to be on fire with love. His Heart of deepest love that loves each and every soul. Jesus loved so much. The souls that He came to save and look how they treated Him. Jesus asks us to go out into this world and spread this message of His love in our hearts, in our being, to be one in Him in this world today as He lives in us, as we carry out His life, His death, and His resurrection in our lives.
5. R. Jesus got up from the fall with such a struggle, to take more and Jesus looked into the eyes of His Mother, Mary, and in all of the suffering Jesus was comforted by the deep love that Mary had for Him. The love between Jesus and Mary, the love in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, this is love. Meditate on this love of the Two Hearts. Seek to know more and more God's love and the love between Jesus and Mary, His Mother. Seek this love to fill our starved soul. Mary and Jesus come and They show us Their Hearts. They ask us to give our hearts to Them, to turn our lives over to Them that our hearts, too, will be filled with love so that we may shine as the brightest lights in the darkened world. Jesus and Mary, I love You with my whole heart, my whole soul and my whole being and I give my heart to You.
6. R. Do we see Jesus as He struggles further? Jesus can hardly walk with the cross on His back. His body is covered with blood and His Mother forever by His side, walking with Him. Do we see the love of Mary and Jesus for us? We crave love. The love that we crave is only really satisfied in God. Nothing on the face of this earth feeds the starved soul but Their love. Mary said at Fatima, "Until a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace in this world." As we give our hearts to Jesus and Mary, we are the lights that shine in the darkness, and as more and more give their hearts to Jesus and Mary, this earth will be covered with light for how much of the earth is covered with darkness. Let us give our hearts to Jesus and Mary.
Song: I Rocked Him as a Baby
7. R. Let us look through the eyes of Mary as she looked at her beloved Son. Let us see as Mary saw on the way to Calvary. See her Son, Jesus' face covered with blood and Jesus' head crowned with thorns, Jesus' body covered with deep wounds. Mary saw the love in the Heart of Jesus for all men and she has appeared so many times, crying out for us to go into this world to spread His love, to her beloved children, for she says many of her children will go to hell despite His suffering and death. How this wounds her heart and wounds the Heart of our Savior!
8. R. Jesus paid the price for all of the sins of the flesh, for all of the vile sins that are being committed this day. Jesus paid the price with the stripes on His body and the cross on His back, the blood that came down His face and He is asking us to carry this message of His love to this hurting world.
A mighty medicine for this world is the burning messages of Jesus' love. Nothing feeds the starved soul but the love of God. How vile can the deeds of men become when they are hungry inside and they reach for so many things not of God to feed this hunger. When the only thing that will feed that hunger is the love of God. For we were created to know, love and serve God. The greatest act that we can do on this earth is to love God.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
R. Let us feel as Mary felt. Let us feel in the Heart of Mary as she watched them pound the nails into Jesus' hands and Jesus' feet. Let us feel as Mary felt when she saw them raise the cross and saw her Son hang. Jesus' arms outstretched. Jesus' body withered and weakened to the point of death. Hanging on the cross in such agony. Mary could not do anything but stand beneath the cross and watch and feel the pain, deep within her heart.
1. R. Oh, the pain in Mary's heart, the pain to see her Son suffer, and to know her little children that would go to hell despite Jesus' suffering and death. Mary has appeared over and over and over to me and asked me to tell you to go out to the world to spread the love of Jesus to all.
2. R. Let us unite in each Mass with Jesus. Let us be so one with Jesus in this sacrifice to the Father, for the sinfulness in our lives, and the lives of all men, for if we see ourselves as a human family, we see how we, God's creatures, have offended God. We need to help make reparation for our sins and the sins of all men.
God is the Almighty God. We are His creatures. Look how He is treated by His creatures. He is the Creator. God commands that we love Him and love one another and disobedience, willfulness continues. We must join together and with all our hearts tell God how sorry we are and that we love Him.
3. R. Jesus remains with us in the Holy Eucharist this day, let us go to Him. Let us spend time with Him and pray for our Church and for this world.
4. R. In every Mass let us unite with Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered to the Father. Let us beg Him for grace and for mercy, for ourselves and for this world.
5. R. Let us cry out in every Mass: Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
6. R. Do we think that God will forget because there is so much sinfulness in this world? Jesus and Mary are appearing because of this sinfulness. This is the time of great grace. We must open our hearts and tell God how much we love Him, and beg for the grace to help us spread His love to the world that is hurting and in pain.
7. R. They see Jesus as He hangs on the cross for three agonizing hours to His death. This is the love that God has for man, that the Father gave His only Son that the Son gave His life for us. Let us pray to the Holy Spirit to fill us with the fire of God's love, that we may carry this love out to all that we meet, and that we may be the lights that shine in the dark world.
8. R. Open our eyes that we may see. Open our ears that we may hear. Open our hearts that we will love as You love through us in this world today, that as we live, You live in us and we are Your apostles that go out to this hurting world.
9. Song: Were You There When They Crucified My Lord
R. Do we see Jesus as He hung on the cross? They took Him down and laid Him in the arms of His beloved Mother. Let us be caught in this love between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let us go to Their Hearts and feel this love. Let us look at Jesus, lifeless, in the arms of His Mother. Let us look into her eyes and see the suffering and pain in her heart. Jesus' Heart was pierced with a lance and Mary's heart was invisibly pierced with a sword for love of us. Let us give our heart to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary for He loved us that He gave His life for us and He has all that we need.
Jesus: My dear beloved ones, this is a rosary from My Heart to your heart. I ask you to open your heart and you will find My love as I give to you great graces. I am filling you with My burning love. Come to Me in the Holy Eucharist. Come to Me and I will continue to fill you more and more with My deep love. I love you, I love you, I love you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I call out to you to listen. This is an urgent message for your world has turned to many sinful ways. You are the lights that I am sending into this world.
10. Hail Mary
March 18, 1996
Message given through Rita Ring
Message from Mary
Reach the Children
R. Mary wants the children to pray the rosary. She wants us to spread the rosary meditations to the children.
Included in the Children's Rosary Book are the windows at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
Mary: Reach the children with these rosaries and the consecration prayers. We need to encourage children to join the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement. They should be told to pray the rosary daily and to consecrate their little hearts to Jesus and Mary.
Please encourage all to use these meditations and circulate the rosaries. Please encourage the chapters in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to pray the rosary with these meditations. The windows in the Rosary Book, ready to be published, must be in color. Many will grow in their relationship to the Heart of Jesus through the rosary.
All are to pray the rosary daily and consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Please tell all Associate members to pray the rosary and consecration prayers daily. I ask that each member pray the prayers in the Handbook every day.
Please circulate tapes with the Handbook prayers and encourage all to pray them every day.
Our world is suffering far more than we know. We must reach the children with the rosary and consecration prayers. Tell children about the love of Jesus. Spread messages of His love to children in the Movement.
We must pray before the tabernacle. We must give children messages about Jesus in the Eucharist. Children should pray before Jesus in the tabernacle. Jesus loves the little children. Bring your children to Jesus. He will give them special graces is this troubled world.
We must take our children to Mass and Communion whenever possible. Children need Jesus in their lives.
Please, I beg you to tell the children to pray. The children need Jesus in their lives.
March 19, 1996Tuesday at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Before the Tabernacle
The Agony in the Garden
R. Let us thank Jesus for His presence here with us, that the Almighty God is truly present in His Divinity and humanity, in this very room with us.
1. R. Let us be with Jesus as He kneels in the garden and let us look as if we are right there with Him. Let us identify with Jesus. Let us go to His Heart and feel as He feels - deep love for us. Jesus suffered so for His beloved ones, that He loves the souls so much. Jesus knew their rejection in the garden.
2. R. You do not realize how Jesus suffered in His Heart for love of His beloved creatures. We take His love for granted and He calls out to us from the tabernacle over and over again to come and to be with Him. Can we even imagine that the Almighty God - God, is present and in this room with us at this moment? We should bow and kiss the ground for God is truly present and He remains with us because of His great love that He has for us.
3. R. Do we know how He truly suffered in His Heart? We know that He was in such agony that He sweat blood. But, can you imagine the agony to make Him sweat blood?
4. R. Our hearts cry out for love and Jesus tells us over and over again in these letters how He truly loves us. But many times we do not hear the words that He speaks to us. We do not realize that He is truly speaking to us. That Jesus loves us so much this day. That is why Jesus is speaking to us. He has called us here to be His Apostles, to go out to the world and to spread His love to a world that is suffering. Let us take this so seriously this calling of Jesus.
5. R. I am a receiver of these messages. The messages are delivered to you. The Almighty God is speaking to you because of His great love for you. Of all of the people on the face of this earth, He has chosen us and called us to this special apostolate.
6. R. When I read the letters in the Blue Book, word after word is filled with His burning love, but many times I do not hear the depth of His love. He tells me to read these letters as a love letter from somebody that I loved very much and is writing me this letter. Listen to the words that He speaks to us in this rosary and hear Jesus speak these words to us. Put aside everything in your heart and let Jesus talk to you in your heart and know that He loved each of us to His death on the cross.
7. R. I see You, Jesus, buckled over in pain in the garden, stooped over in such agony. I see the blood come down Your brow and I know that the greatest agony was not the agony of the physical torture that You were about to undergo, but the greatest agony was the agony in Your heart to love as You love, and to be forgotten and rejected by those You loved so much – to be cursed, to be treated with such irreverence, to be ignored in the Blessed Sacrament as people walk before the Blessed Sacrament and do not even realize that the Almighty God is truly present. I feel the pain in my heart, Jesus, for I know that You love me and many times I do not realize the great love that You are outpouring to me and I do not say thank You for the great gifts that You give to me. I am so sorry, Jesus. Help me to love You more, my beloved Jesus, my Divine Savior!
8. Hail Mary
9. Song: A Song from Jesus
10. Hail Mary
The Scourging at the Pillar
R. This is a special time that we use to meditate on the Passion of Jesus during Lent. As we meditate on all that Jesus suffered for us, we realize more how much He really, really loves us.
1. Jesus: You know not the day nor the hour - like a thief in the night I come to you, My beloved ones. Open your heart and let Me fill you with My burning love for you, I am truly present and in this room with you at this moment. Do not close your heart but open your heart wide and let Me touch you in a very, very special way. I am Jesus, your Savior, and I am waiting to be so close to you. I love you, My beloved ones.
2. Jesus: You are uniquely created by My Father with such beauty. Thank your Father for the great gifts that you are given. You are My beloved ones so special to Me.
3. R. I do not understand many times the ways of the Lord. I do not understand how God thinks, I only know that things happen and He tells us to accept all that He gives to us for He gives to us, out of the greatest love of His Heart. He gives to us, many times, sufferings. He gives and He takes away and how we try to lessen these sufferings – to take them away. But He shows us the path that He trod. He shows us how He was tied to the pillar and beaten. Yet, we think, we think that our life should be so full of joy. Jesus shows us in the death there is the Resurrection. Jesus gives us a sharing in His life. He gives us suffering and when we stay rooted in Him, when we accept all that He gives to us and identify with Him in the suffering, we too are raised to greater life in Him. What great blessings He gives to us in everything that we experience in our lives. He lived always as the Father wanted Him to live.
4. Hail Mary
5. R. One key to peace and joy in our lives, is in living according to the Father's will. Let us surrender to those things that God gives to us in our lives, that we do not understand. Let us surrender and accept the sufferings and the joys. Accept all those things that happen to us many times and take them to Jesus and identify with Him in all that He gives us that we may grow deeper and deeper in His life.
6. R. Jesus shows us the struggle. He shows us how He was beaten and His flesh was torn. He shows us how He was persecuted and spit on, but His Heart is always a Heart of love. Jesus, the Light of the world.
7. R. The heart within reflects the love of God. If we look at someone's face the way they act, they reflect this light within them. Let us ask for more and more grace to be sanctified by the Holy Spirit and to be more like Jesus, that our face will be so pure and so beautiful because it will reflect the light of the Almighty God, the God that is alive within our heart.
8. R. Jesus, it is so hard sometimes to be nice to others when they hurt us. Please give us all the grace that we need that we may grow more and more in our holiness, that we may love more, as You love, that we may be the lights that shine in the dark world. I see You, Jesus, at the pillar. I see You persecuted and whipped and spit on and Your face, Your face was filled with a beauty beyond all beauty, despite the blood, despite all of the wounds on Your precious face and Your head. Your face was filled with a radiance. Let us give ourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that what is reflected on our face is the love of God, the light of the Almighty God that lives within us so as you are in your hearts, you will be in this world.
9. R. I want to be so close to you.
Jesus: My dear child, it is in those moments that I am very close to you that you have a great joy, even in suffering. Pray for the gift of faith. Pray more and more to stay so close to Me in everything that you do. I am with you in your every action.
10. Song: A Song from Jesus
The Crowning of Thorns
R. Jesus, it is so hard many times during the day, it is frustrating, and then I hear You say, "this is how it is - accept all that I give to you as a great gift for I am teaching you mighty lessons in all that you experience.
Jesus: I am Jesus. I am attentive to your every need. I am burning and on fire for love of you, My beloved child. Open your heart now and feel My burning love deeply within your heart. Be tuned in to your heart. Put aside all of the thoughts in your mind that are not pure that are not of Me and be alone with Me. I love you truly with the deepest love. Surrender and let Me fill you with My Divine Love.
1. R. Jesus, I am so distracted many times and I want to stay one with you. Will You give to me the grace that I can identify with You in my every action, that I can feel the presence of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit within me, that I will feel the red vibrant beating of Your Heart and know Your endless love. I love You, Jesus, I love You. You are My beloved Jesus!
2. Jesus: I am a person, My dear child and I am alive and with you this day. I want to be so close to you but you must surrender and let me touch you in a special way. You must surrender, to let go of anger and unforgiveness in your heart, for those are not of Me. In order to unite with Me your heart must be filled with love. Surrender to Me and I will fill your heart with My burning love.
3. R. I see Jesus with His head crowned with thorns and blood as it streams down His face and into His eyes and His ears. He is truly a King. He is the Almighty God. So Mighty - and look at how they have treated our beloved Jesus! They pounded into His head a sharp crown of piercing thorns and they mocked Him and spit on Him and He withstood all of this treatment because of His great love for me. Jesus, help me to realize Your presence with me all the time, in my every action, and help me to read Your messages of deepest love with all my heart as you, my most ardent lover, writes these messages to me. I want to love You, Jesus. I want to love You with my whole heart.
4. Jesus: The more that you are one with Me, My child, the more that you will have peace and joy in your heart. Pray for this union. Pray the Prayer for Union with Jesus. Come to the Eucharist and beg for the deepest union with Me. All through the day ask for grace that you may be closer and closer to Me and My burning Heart of love.
5. R. I do not understand, Jesus, many times, certain events are so confusing in my life and I pray for grace. Will you help me to deal with the troubles in my life?
6. Jesus: Pray to Me, My beloved one. Pray for grace that you may be one in Me for I love you and want this deep intimacy with you. This is what your soul craves. I love you with the deepest burning love.
7. R. They gave to Jesus a dirty, purple robe, a crown on His head and a scepter and they mocked Him and Jesus withstood all of this the same as He withstood all of the treatment at the Pillar. Jesus was bound, Jesus, the Almighty God, and at any moment He could have released Himself, but for deepest love of us He withstood everything they gave to Him. Let us accept all the sufferings and all the joys in our lives and unite to Jesus and know that, in each of the experiences, He is allowing this that we may be closer and closer to Him.
8. Song: I Love You Jesus
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
The Carrying of the Cross
R. I want to be so close to You, Jesus. Let me feel You in my heart.
Jesus: My dear child, you must know that I am there, even when you do not feel Me close to you. You must stay one in Me at all times.
1. R. I see the host and I know you are there, to love and care for me. Who are we that God, the Father, so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son, incarnate, in the womb of the Virgin Mary? Who are we that God remains and is truly present in this room. Look at how Jesus is ignored and forgotten by so many! Let us, with all our hearts, try to spend time alone each day with Jesus to go to Him whenever possible in the tabernacle, to be in Church with Him and to give Him all our love.
2. R. I see Jesus with a heavy cross on His back. I see the blood on His garment and I see Him struggle and see Mary to the side and she watches with such deep agony in her heart. A mother watching her child suffer. Mary watched Jesus carry this cross, unable to aid Him or to help Him! It is in meditating on the love between Jesus and Mary that we will understand more fully His love for us. Let us go to the heart of Mary – the pure and tender heart - and ask her to take us to the gentle Heart of her beloved Son.
3. R. Hear the cross as it goes over the ground. Hear the struggle of Jesus, His feet slipping as He walks, His body that is so weakened He can hardly move. How many times do we feel like this in our lives, that we too struggle but we do not take it and identify it with Jesus? How many times do we go and pray the Stations when we are going through a struggle in our lives? Jesus wants us to identify our sufferings with His. If we see Jesus struggle with the cross on His back, if we see Him slip and fall to the ground, how small our little struggles appear. Let us identify all of our sufferings with Jesus and know that in our suffering there is great life in Him.
4. R. Let us feel as we feel sometimes – abandoned and forgotten and wanting love so much, and let us feel the love between the eyes of Jesus and Mary as They look at each other on the way to Calvary. It is in dwelling in the heart of Mary, her heart that is in the Heart of Jesus, that we will feel this deep love. Instantly He can give us a grace when we are feeling rejected and forgotten and we will know Their love. Let us know, whether we feel Their love or not, that They are always there with us and let us be embraced by the love in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
5. Song: A Song from Jesus
6. Hail Mary
7. R. Let us walk with Jesus the way of the cross and know that after the death there is the Resurrection.
8. R. Nothing feeds the starved soul but the love of the Almighty God.
9. R. Jesus showed us how He surrendered. He gave Himself willingly as the men led Him away to be scourged. He allowed them to crown His head with thorns, and to spit on Him - and He accepted the cross without resistance. He asked us this day to accept all the suffering and joy that we are given as great gifts from God and know that we will grow deeper and deeper in His life if we accept everything that He gives to us. He gives us suffering and He takes it away. Why, so often, do we try to lift the suffering when it leads to greater life in Him? This is the true treasure – life rooted in Jesus.
10. Hail Mary
R. We think that we have control over our lives and then Jesus shows us how little control we truly have. Why do we resist the love of Jesus? Why do we not open our hearts so wide as He showed us - He opened His arms and He gave His all for love of us!
1. R. I know that Jesus knows that I fall but it is in surrender, in giving my all to Him, that I will unite in deepest union with Him. I give to You, Jesus, my all, everything in my life. I give to You and I unite it with Your sacrifice in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and offer it to the Father with greatest love, Jesus. I unite myself to You and I give myself to the Father. Jesus likes us to give ourselves to Him. Jesus wants our all. The Father wants us to be as a little child, dependent on Him. Let us pray for the grace to surrender and to know those things that we hold onto, that keep us from this great joy of loving Jesus more and more.
2. R. Jesus willingly gave His hands and they pounded nails into His hands. Jesus willingly gave His feet and they pounded nails into His feet. Jesus willingly hung on the cross for three agonizing hours to show us that He always followed the Father's will. This is the Almighty God, the Son of God. He came to show us the way. Why are we so willful that we do not surrender, for it is in surrendering that we will have peace and joy in our hearts. For He loves us so much that He gave Himself - He gave His life for love of us.
3. R. Let us pray in every Mass to unite with Jesus and offer ourselves to the Father and know how God loves us so much - loves us, to give Himself to us.
4. R. We are children of God. Look at humanity. Look how we are offending God this day. We are to be obedient to God, living as a family. God is our Father, Mary is our Mother. We must tell God how sorry we are for the sins of men for we are all creatures under God and He is our Creator.
At every Mass let us beg, beg for forgiveness for us as creatures, for our offenses and the offenses of all mankind against God, and let us beg for the grace to love the Father, Son and Holy Spirit more and more. Love is a relationship. Love is between me and God. He gives Himself to me. If I want to have this relationship with God, I must give myself to Him. We cannot have a relationship if we do not give ourselves.
5. R. The more we give ourselves to Him, the more He outpours His grace to us. The sacrifice depends on our disposition within. Let all of our prayer, our celebration of the Mass, all be with a heart that is so sincere and in this sincerity He will outpour His grace. We cannot give God this lip service love - these little words that we say, words that do not come from the heart. God wants us to love Him with our whole heart, our whole soul, and our whole being and He shows us His love. We see His love when we look at His arms outstretched on the cross. See His head crowned with thorns. See His hands and feet nailed. This is the love that God truly has for us. Let us thank God for the great gifts that He gives to us and thank Him for His love.
6. R. Let us turn our minds and our hearts to thoughts of God's love. Let us hear the words that He is delivering this day in these messages, for I hear Him call out, "tell them, Rita, tell them, how I love them." How many times I have heard Him call out from the tabernacle and it breaks my heart to know how deeply He loves each soul and how many souls will be condemned to death forever and ever because they rejected His love. Jesus wants us to pray with all our hearts for our brothers. Jesus wants all the souls in heaven with Him. He shed His blood for each and every soul and many are living in a state of sin. On first Friday I heard Jesus call out "many souls are in hell. I will continue to give you experiences to know that you must give these messages out. The messages of My love. For this is the mighty medicine for the hurting world." Nothing will heal the hurt in this world but the burning love of Jesus. Not a lip service love where we go through the motions, but a love, where we love God with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole being.
7. Jesus: You are My Apostles that I am sending out into this world. This world is covered with darkness. Consecrate your hearts daily to My Heart and to the heart of My Mother and come to Me in the Eucharist and I will outpour My love to you. Give yourselves freely and you will know love, love from the Almighty God. Nothing on the face of this earth feeds the starved soul but God's love.
8. Jesus: You search and you wonder and I am here with you this day. I am alive, I am alive, I am alive. I am Jesus Christ, the Almighty God. I am truly present and in this room with you. Open your heart now and let Me fill you with My burning love. Focus only on the love that I pour out to you and you will be the lights that shine in the dark world so as you are in your hearts, you will be in this word.
Song: God's Love
R. Let us strive to be filled with the beauty of God's love within. Let us rid ourselves of any anger or division with our brothers, for a heart that is divided does not unite with God. His Heart is love and there is not division in His Heart. In order to unite deeper and deeper with Him we must constantly rid ourselves of the debris in our hearts. Let us pray to the Holy Spirit to sanctify us and to clean our hearts that we will be ever closer to the Almighty God, that we will be with Him forever and ever in heaven, in such oneness, knowing and loving Him. Satisfaction beyond all satisfaction, and we will be satisfied for it is that which our starved souls crave.
9. Jesus: I am joining you in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, in one heart and one mind. Love each other with the deepest love. I am uniting you with a special bond. Consecrate your hearts daily and you will know a love as you cannot imagine. I am Jesus and I love you. My Heart is on fire for love of you. You have been called, you have been chosen, you are My Apostles to go into this world. I am speaking to you, My beloved ones, in these messages. Read each message and know My burning love for you.
10. R. He filled them with the Holy Spirit and they knew more and more the fire of God's love.
Song: Are Not Are Hearts
Jesus: This is the Mighty Medicine for your sick world, for the Church. I am calling you to this special mission, to pray for the renewal of the Church and the world. Come to Me and I will give you rest. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Sing: God's Love
March 20, 1996
R. I wanted to pray my Morning Offering and I said, okay now, if Jesus was here with me now and I held my crucifix – then I realized – Jesus is here with me. Jesus is one with me. We never ever are alone - He is in our graced baptized soul, He is one with us!
The priest helps me realize that Jesus took on a human nature. The priest represents Jesus to us today. The priest talks, he walks, he hears our confession, he celebrates the Mass. He should be holy – he should thrive to be so much like Christ. What an honor God gives His holy priests! We should love our priest. The priest celebrates the Mass. Jesus feeds us with Himself. I see Fr. Carter give me communion and I love the hands of His holy priest.
The priest feeds our spiritual needs. We should love them for Jesus gave us the priest to lead us closer to Him.
I will pray that I will be one with Jesus in my balloon right now. There should be a presence of Christ in His priest. We are one in Christ. Jesus lives in us in our graced baptized soul. The deeper our life in Him the more His presence is felt in a room.
The priest should emit a presence of Christ living in Him. He is anointed by God and chosen to be another Christ to us in His priestly duties. We should feel something very special when a priest is there. We should feel Christ present in a special way in the room.
I feel this when a priest is in the room. I feel the presence of Christ alive in holy people in the room. How much more I feel Jesus' presence in a priest. Jesus' presence is too mighty to be contained. Jesus lives in us in this world today. The presence of Christ alive in a person can be felt by others around them. We must be sensitive to how present Jesus is in this world today.
Jesus: I am alive, I am alive, I am alive!
R. I feel Him. I feel Him so much in the presence of all those in the Shepherds of Christ Chapter. It is a powerful experience, praying together, and when we, as a group, consecrate our hearts to Jesus and Mary - what power!
We are limited by our body. We can be really sick, but our mind can still be very alert. Drugs and alcohol effect our minds. Our body limits us. We have been given a great gift in our intellect and will. My body can be as an invalid, but my mind very advanced in the spiritual life.
We are limited now by our bodies and our fallen human nature. We have a free will.
Everything that goes into the body is so important to maintenance of the body. We spend our lives working more and more on making our bodies better.
That which lives forever is the soul! What are we feeding the soul? Every vitamin is analyzed as so important. Everything is analyzed to prolong our physical life. What about life that lasts forever? Many do not care for the life hereafter. Many children do not even know the commandments.
Every detail to sustain this life, measure every fat cell, every food is broken down to the nth degree – protein, fat, salt, etc. Feed the body right! What about our spiritual life? Do we know the 10 commandments? Who talks about feeding our spiritual life. Feed the hungry! Jesus told me in September 1991– Feed the hungry – Jesus then gave me all these letters of His love and this Movement. The world is hungry.
Hospitals are centered in the body – they can help the patients more if they included the spiritual too. The body and soul work together.
Fr. Carter says: in Response in Christ "This profound union of body and soul can be considered from the standpoint of the body being at the service of the soul. Man's incarnational aspect, his body, serves his transcendent aspect, his soul."
Nursing homes feed the body, give pills - many times the person is dying in their spirit. The sick can be sicker because they need God in their lives, it can be reflected in their physical health. The world is focused on the body. Feed the hungry with the love of God.
Jesus told me for six weeks - "feed the hungry." The priest is another Christ to us in this world. He is anointed to bring us the sacraments. It is through his hands we are fed the Body and Blood of Jesus. The priest is the key to feed the body of Christ. The devil has waged a war against the priest - to lead him away from holiness. We do not need to know every fat cell in our food.
Jesus: To unite with Me - you are to be one with every one in your heart - loving all men and praying for your enemies. Satan wants you divided.
R. I unite in my deepest anguish with Jesus.
In this mystical marriage, I unite to Jesus at every second and to everyone else. I felt this oneness with Jesus. Jesus was all in white - present and above me. I feel His merging into me in my every action. I feel so one with Jesus and everyone else.
I want to be one in Him in the deepest merger. One in this Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. To be one with Jesus is to be one with everybody else because Jesus loves everybody else. Jesus is one in us. We are one in Him.
Who, being in the form of God,
did not count equality with God
something to be grasped.
But he emptied himself,
taking the form of a slave,
becoming as human beings are;
and being in every way
like a human being,
he was humbler yet,
even to accepting death,
death on a cross.
And for this God raised him high,
and gave him the name
which is above all other names;
so that all beings
in the heavens, on earth
and in the underworld,
should bend the knee at the name of Jesus
and that every tongue should acknowledge
Jesus Christ as Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
R. See an invalid. They can have a keen mind. See Christ - The Divine God, took on a human nature. Jesus bound in a body. They bound Him to the pillar – He did not resist.
Consecration - giving ourselves to the Father - is really flying. I give Him my obedience - He does not demand too much. Consecration! Dying to self - Christ died for the sake of sin. We are made holy by His dying for us. Through His death we are made holy.
No person could create any beauty even similar to God's beauty: the sunset – look at it, do you see it? Do you see its beauty over the ocean? Do you see the snow-covered trees? Gardens adorned in infinite beauty. The forest, adorned in white - next to the junk that man creates, yet we hold on to these material possessions as an end in itself and He shows us His splendor. Oh, God, live in me that I may see more with the eyes of God, all Your great gifts given to me.
March 21, 1996
R. The Good Shepherd is risen. He who laid down His life for His sheep. He Who died for His flock is risen. Alleluia.
Jesus has died and He has risen. The Son of God came to this earth and lived in a human body for love of us. He ascended into heaven and left behind the apostles to carry out His work. He is alive. He lives in this world today. He wants us to carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. Jesus is a Person. He wants the deepest union with us. He wants to be one in us, to live in us in this world today.
We encounter Jesus truly present in the Church today. Jesus remains with us in His Divinity and Humanity in the Eucharist, no less present than the day He walked the earth. He remains endless hours – the Son of God – in the tabernacles of this world! He suffered during the agony in the garden for all those who would forget Him and treat Him with such indifference. Jesus outpours His grace, His life to us when we come to the Eucharist, when we receive Him in Communion and sit with Him before the tabernacle. In the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook, Fr. Carter, S.J., gives an account of the spiritual life. It is indeed the most beautiful account of the Spiritual Life:
"We, through our incorporation into Christ which occurs at Baptism, are meant to relive the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. In doing so, we are not only accomplishing our own salvation, but we are assisting in the salvation of others also. The Incarnation continues all the time. Christ, of course, is the one Who fundamentally continues the Incarnation. But He enlists our help. The world no longer sees Jesus, no longer is able to reach out and touch Him. We are the ones who now, in some way, make Christ visible and tangible. In union with the invisible, glorified Christ, and depending on Him as our source of life, we continue the Incarnation in its visible and temporal dimensions. This is our great privilege. This is our great responsibility." Handbook p. 8
We are commissioned in baptism to spread the good news. God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in the graced baptized soul in a special way.
Fr. Carter further states:
"It is not sufficient, however, that we be incorporated into Christ through Baptism. All forms of life require nourishment. So, too, our life in Christ must be continually nourished. How can we continually keep in contact with Christ? There are various ways. We contact Christ in a most special way through the liturgy, above all in the Eucharistic liturgy. Here the entire course of salvation history, as centered in Jesus, is sacramentally renewed and continued. Through our most special and most personal meeting with Jesus in the Mass, we are more deeply incorporated into Christ. Also, we should remember that all the sacraments make up part of the Church's liturgy.
"The reading of Scripture provides another special opportunity for meeting Jesus. ... We also meet Jesus in our interaction with others. ..." Handbook pp. 8-9
March 22, 1996
See Through His Eyes the Beauty of His Creation
R. I cried because I realized how God loves us so much and gives us such freedom. I had a vision. I saw each unique, beautiful person. See through His eyes their beauty and their uniqueness, each can be connected to Him, happy and conforming – or can be nasty and nonconforming.
We are to see ourselves as brothers in the Father's family.
March 23, 1996
My Voice is His Gift
R. My voice is one of God's greatest gifts to me and I must treat it as a precious gift and use it only as He desires. Speak only as He asks me to speak. Never, ever, say anything about my brother that is harmful. He will teach me surrender. I saw this week at the consecration that the real freedom comes when I am the little child obeying the Father. I saw Jesus' arms outstretched on the cross and realized He gave everything. This is real freedom and this is the freedom of flying. I asked Him to purify me and to show me His way. His way is that I speak only as it pleases Him, that I reorganize my life and do what He wants.
March 23, 1996
Eternity Lies Ahead
R. Time is so valuable. Let me never waste any moments on this earth spent foolishly. All eternity lies ahead.
Dear angels and saints, pray with me for the souls on earth and in Purgatory. I pray with all my heart for souls.
March 24, 1996
The Miracle of the Sun - the Miracle of the Eucharist
R. I saw Mary come alive in the Sorrowful Mother statue. I saw a dark shadow - her shape - took off and went in the wall and stayed there a long time.
Notes: Annunciation tomorrow, March 25th:
Mary is the Mediatrix of all graces.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Luke 1:35 The
angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of
the Most High will cover you with its shadow. And so the child will be
holy and will be called Son of God.
Excerpts from The Spirituality of Fatimaby Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. p. 38
"Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary."
R. The great miracle of the sun at Fatima, think of the sun spinning.
The priest holds the consecrated host in his hands at Mass, and he holds up the consecrated host it in his hands.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Song: I Love You Jesus
Adam and Eve
Christ - New Adam
They sinned. Mary - New Eve
Well then; it was through one man that sin came into the world, and through sin death, and thus death has spread through the whole human race because everyone has sinned.
There is no comparison between the free gift and the offence. If death came to many through the offence of one man, how much greater an effect the grace of God has had, coming to so many and so plentifully as a free gift through the one man Jesus Christ!
It was by one man’s offence that death came to reign over all, but how much greater the reign in life of those who receive the fullness of grace and the gift of saving justice, through the one man, Jesus Christ. One man’s offence brought condemnation on all humanity; and one man’s good act has brought justification and life to all humanity. Just as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by one man’s obedience are many to be made upright. When law came on the scene, it was to multiply the offences. But however much sin increased, grace was always greater; so that as sin’s reign brought death, so grace was to rule through saving justice that leads to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
R. We see the miracle of the sun at Fatima.
We know the Power in the Eucharist.
From January 1995
The vision of the church looked like this:
There was a message at this meeting. The message said that THE POWER is in the Eucharist.
R. This is the age of the Eucharist. The power is in the Eucharist. The Almighty God will lead us through the polluted waters as we go to the Eucharist. Jesus says: "Feed the hungry souls."
The grace flows from the Father, from His pierced Heart of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the heart of Mary.
R. We see the Miracle of the sun – We know the Miracle of the Eucharist.
March 24, 1996
Messages of the Angel at Fatima
Before the statue of Our Lady of Grace at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Excerpts from The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.
Before receiving the six apparitions of Our Lady, May through October of 1917, the three Fatima visionaries were visited by an angel on three different occasions during the preceding year. He appeared to them in the spring, summer, and fall. Lucia (now Sr. Lucia) describes the springtime apparition of the angel:
"My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I ask pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You."
Then, rising he said: "Pray thus. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are attentive to the voice of your supplications."
His words engraved themselves so deeply on our minds that we could never forget them
During the summer of 1916, the angel again appeared to the three visionaries. He said to them:
Pray! Pray a great deal. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary have merciful designs on you. Offer prayers and sacrifices continually to the Most High. Make everything you do a sacrifice, and offer it as an act of reparation for the sins by which God is offended, and as a petition for the conversion of sinners. Bring peace to our country in this way.... I am the Guardian Angel of Portugal Accept and bear with submission all the sufferings the Lord will send you.
In the fall of the same year, the angel visited the visionaries a final time:
The angel came...bearing a golden chalice in one hand and a Host above it in the other. The amazed children noticed that drops of blood were falling from the Host into the chalice. Presently, the angel left both suspended in mid-air and prostrated himself on the ground, saying this beautiful prayer: "Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and [the intercession of] the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners."
Sr. Lucia relates how the angel gave them Communion:
Then, rising, he took the chalice and the Host in his hand. He gave the Sacred Host to me and shared the Blood from the chalice between Jacinta and Francisco, saying as he did so:
"Take and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, horribly outraged by ungrateful men! Make reparation for their crimes and console your God."
Reflecting upon these messages of the angel, we see how much they contain for our spiritual instruction.
Louis Kondar, SVD, editor, Fatima in Lucia's
Own Words (Fatima: Postulation Center,
1976), p.62. Distributed in the U.S.A. by the
Ravengate Press, Cambridge, MA.
4. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op cit., pp.1-2.
5. Ibid., p.2 (The words in brackets are my own-added for clarification).
6. Fatima in Lucia's Own Words, op cit., pp.64-65.
March 24, 1996
I Want Holy Priests
R. I had a vision: The Monstrance was adorned in light. The altar of sacrifice was covered with a thick band of light and behind the Monstrance, the cross was silhouetted with this same light. I beheld the heavenly embrace and
Mary said: Miracles will happen around the Eucharist.
Fr. Carter: You are speaking before Our Lady of Grace. Miracles will happen.
R. Our Lady of Grace appeared to me three times: March 9, 10 and 17 (this day she spoke): Mary: Mercy and Grace is released in the Mass. So much grace is released when the person united to the Mass is united to Our Hearts. The Priest offering sacrifice is to be holy and consecrated to Our Hearts.
R. Hearts need to be filled with the burning love of Jesus. We cannot give to our Savior lip service love. We pray for grace for souls. We need an outpouring of grace. We want holy priests. The power is in the Eucharist. The gifts are released when hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Jesus wants the Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus.
There is so much grace given when someone lives the consecration of their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and prays for the priests, the Church and the world.
R. Vision in notebook – We unite in the Mass loving God, loving each other. We die to our selfish ways to live the life of resurrection – to be transformed more and more in His image and likeness. I see Christ in others.
Jesus: I want holy priests.
October 16, 1995
A HOLY PRIEST AT MASS
Written on the Feast Day of St. Margaret Mary, after Communion:
R.All through the Mass, I realized the need to beg God for His mercy for my sins and the sins of all. How God is offended by our sins! I realized, after Communion, I am a little creature and He is God, and He gives Himself to me. In this moment, I want to relish each and every precious second that I am united to Him. My heart burns for love of Him.
I hear the song, "...I scarce can breathe when You come into me." and sing, "Oh Burning Heart, Oh Love divine, how dear You are to me. I see the Host, I know You're here to love and care for me."
Jesus and Mary want the priests to be holy. I feel the holiness of the priest, and it increases my union with Jesus for his reverence and holiness and oneness with Jesus is transmitted to me as he celebrates the Mass.
It is a power I feel in the offering of the sacrifice of Jesus to the Father. I feel His presence at the Mass, especially when a holy priest is officiating.
end of excerpt
R. I am playing my life and He is living in me. The more I am one with Him, the more I know about Him, the more the Spirit lives and moves in me, the better my performance and the greater the impact on the audience. An actor that doesn't know the character he plays – that remains mostly himself and recites the words to the play, has little impact on his audience.
We are the teacher of the God who lives within. We put on Christ and He lives in us in this world. My part is received according to how one I am in Him. So, as I am in my heart, I will be in the world.
The Mass is such a gift. Jesus wants holy priests. Jesus wants priests consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
A Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love.
-Mass Book, December 27, 1995
March 25, 1996 - Annunciation Day
The Interior Disposition at Mass
R. I had a message for Fr. Carter: You will receive opposition all week – your plan to speak Friday is crucial and satan doesn't want you to talk.
Shepherds of Christ Movement is beginning of this: Christmas tree - no lights and then some.
R. The Miracle for the earth is the Eucharist.
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
Miracle of the sun – the sun came near-crashing to the earth at Fatima and still men would not listen.
They didn't pay attention to Jesus.
Mary appeared to me every day for 14 months at the Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
Luke 1: 26-38
In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the House of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. He went in and said to her, ‘Rejoice, you who enjoy God’s favour! The Lord is with you.’ She was deeply disturbed by these words and asked herself what this greeting could mean, but the angel said to her, ‘Mary, do not be afraid; you have won God’s favour. Look! You are to conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you must name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David; he will rule over the House of Jacob for ever and his reign will have no end.’ Mary said to the angel, ‘But how can this come about, since I have no knowledge of man?’ The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will cover you with its shadow. And so the child will be holy and will be called Son of God. And I tell you this too: your cousin Elizabeth also, in her old age, has conceived a son, and she whom people called barren is now in her sixth month, for nothing is impossible to God.’ Mary said, ‘You see before you the Lord’s servant, let it happen to me as you have said.’ And the angel left her.
R. Mary is full of grace.
Excerpts from The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.p. 38
Mary said at Fatima:
Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her. (19)
19. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op cit.,
R. Significant that Our Lady of Grace appeared to me on March 17, 1996, on March 17th somebody in Delphos gave me a holy card of Lucia's vision. (I know in my being the vision of Lucia's about the Mass.) At Delphos Jesus appeared in the Sacred Heart statue and gave me a message, about the world. He told me about praying the Divine Mercy. (Father Carter opened with the Divine Mercy on Divine Mercy Sunday.)
R. March 21st - I had the greatest experience I have ever had at Mass. I saw the whole Mass, the presence of all three persons - no words could express this. I experienced deep love for My Father. God, God, God!
Esther is important to this Movement. There were lights around Mary when she was speaking.
The Eucharist should be - celebrated devoutly by the priests. Jesus is giving us Fr. Carter and these messages and rosaries so priests will be so holy! So priests will be in love with the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The Mass is where graces and mercies really flow. Fr. Carter is to reach the priests. We are to pray as Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. The more we pray the more the world will be changed.
Interior disposition is most important in offering sacrifice.
Priests are to be one with Christ - then the graces and mercy will flow and people will be fed.
Fr. Carter says in Response in Christ - p. 81
1) Interior Oblation of the Mass
The chief priest and victim of the Mass is the same as the priest and victim of the Last Supper and Calvary, Christ Himself. Christ makes this interior offering of Himself in the Mass for the same ends as were present in His own unique sacrifice – adoration, thanksgiving, petition and satisfaction.
However, Christ is not the only priest at the Mass as He was at the Last Supper and upon Calvary. All the members of the Mystical Body are priests along with Christ. To be sure, there is a difference between the hierarchical priesthood of bishops and priests and the universal priesthood of the faithful. This difference is one of essence and not merely degree. The point we wish to stress, however, is that the universal priesthood is a real participation in Christ's priesthood given through the sacraments of baptism and confirmation.
. . . p. 69
1) Interior Oblation
The first duty of man is to surrender himself to God out of love. This fact flows from the truth that God is the Creator and man is His creature. Man, if he is ideally to fulfill his creaturely role must respond as perfectly as possible to the loving demands of His Creator. God asks that man give himself completely to Himself. This is only proper since everything that man has, whether of the natural or supernatural order, has been given to him by God. Man, in turn, perfects himself by developing these various gifts according to God's will or, in other words, by giving himself completely to God. Man's gift of self to God is centered in loving conformity to the divine will. Consequently, one can understand why the will with its decision-making capacity is the crucial faculty in man, a point emphasized by contemporary thought.
. . . p. 74
Fr. Carter says:
1) The Interior offering of Our Lord
The sacrifice which Christ offered for the redemption of the world was first and foremost an interior moral act. Christ's life possessed its great value because of His interior dispositions. His entire life was a constant gift of Himself in love to the Father and to mankind, and Calvary was the supreme expression of this gift. This gift of self was regulated by a perfect conformity to His Father's will.
end of response in christ
March 25, 1996
Earth, Heaven, All Unite in the Mass
R. The Mass was beautiful! I felt the presence of all – earth, heaven, all united in the Mass. Power House being united to all unseen!
R. There were three main visions I received on March 26, 1996, April 6, 1996, Holy Saturday and April 9, 1996.
March 26, 1996
The First of 3 Great Visions
Very carefully discerned by Fr. Carter
R. I came to All Saints Church before a beautiful Monstrance of gold that contained Our beloved Savior. He was adorned in light, the altar beneath shone with the brightest light and the cross behind was entirely silhouetted with the same celestial light. I was overwhelmed with the presence of God and cried deeply from the awe of it all.
To be so aware of the Almighty God truly present in His splendor and glory—to know the presence of God, to see the glistening of the gold and the light and reflection of the cross behind Him—my beauteous love—words do not exist to describe the rapture of a heavenly embrace! I cry because of the immense awe within my being to know Him. God truly present in His majesty and glory and oh, God, I behold the presence of a heavenly court. You opened wide the heavens and lifted up the veil and I knew You in Your splendor and glory. I behold God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life." He is the Almighty God. He shows us the celestial lights with which He will light this earth. Many must surrender their hearts to His Heart and Mary's heart. It is in surrendering, the Spirit will move in the hearts of men and the light of God will shine on the darkened earth. Not with a light that you comprehend, but a light that is divinely granted—a light beyond all lights, a vision beyond all visions. It takes the surrender of minds and hearts to God. The Spirit cannot move in us when we are in control. Surrender and give Him our heart and He will make us fishers of men.
We are His apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. He is sending us out into the world to light the hearts with His burning love. We are chosen by Him and He is giving us abundant graces to grow in our union with Him. He will light this world with His burning love. Our hearts must be open. We must surrender and let go and reach beyond the senses, reach with our hearts. Pray for faith, pray for the vision of God.
Note: I cried all through this writing, having the presence of God and being in great ecstasy to behold Him. May God touch your heart and may His Spirit move within you. May you be filled with the grace of God to surrender and let Him accomplish a great work within you.
And I was filled on high with His miraculous light and He reached down and spoke within me. I was filled as never before and knew the presence of God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Note: As I finished, the bells at All Saints Church rang at 9:00 A.M. As I began to experience the immense splendor, the bells of 8:00 rang. Words do not express anything that I saw or experienced or know from this ecstasy. This was the greatest and the first of three visions, which defined clearly to me our role in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Jesus defines clearly the role of Fr. Carter in this great mission given to him by the Father.
For Fr. Carter from Jesus:
Jesus: To him who has eyes to see, they will see - not with earthly vision, but with the eyes of faith, and to him who has ears to hear, he will hear with the fluttering of the Spirit moving within him.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I am the Almighty God. I say to the rocks to fall and they fall and to the grass, grow, and it grows, and to the sun, shine, and it shines. I give to you My love in these letters. Filled with My love, you will conquer this earth, not with weapons and powder or force, but with fires of My love. The fire will wipe out the hatred in the cold hearts and the earth will be covered with My celestial light. The earth will rock and I will appear in the heavens adorned in power and glory and the contrite hearts will be saved. I came to separate the sheep from the goats, the light from the darkness. I come and no one pays Me heed.
To you, My beloved son, Father Carter, I have sent you on a mission to spread this fire that will cover this earth. The hearts of men will turn from their sick and desolate ways to hearts gentle as a little lamb.
There will be one flock and one Shepherd and My staff will rule over all. Hearts consecrated to Our Hearts will lead the light across the earth. This light will be a light of intense brightness, brighter and hotter than any light from a flame. It will be the fire of God's love. The Spirit will move in the hearts of all consecrated to My Heart, and you will know how fire truly spreads, for the love of God is a fire. It is vibrant. It is encompassing. It is smoldering, burning deep within and speedily spreading on the outside. No fire on this earth can ever describe the burning embers that burn from the Sacred Heart of Jesus. No fire burns like the fires coming from My Heart and hearts filled with the love from the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
I have written your name, Fr. Carter, in My Heart, never ever to be blotted out and this earth will be renewed with the fire of God's love through you. You are My beloved priest-son, forever, according to the order of Melchizedek. Most holy and most sacred are your hands that consecrate the Host and write My precious newsletter for My beloved priest-sons. You are never unguarded. You are held within the deepest chamber of My Heart, and you will spread My love to the priest-sons of this earth.
I am Jesus. You will spread My love to all souls on this earth. I love you with the tenderest burning love. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior.
March 26, 1996The Night of the Great Vision
Tuesday at Our Lady of the Woods
Before the Tabernacle
R. See before you the body of Jesus as He hangs from the cross. His arms outstretched, His feet nailed, His body covered with blood, His head covered with thorns. God came to this earth and He gave Himself for us that we would be saved. It is His wish that every soul would be with Him forever and ever in heaven for all eternity. The Father so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son into this world. Let us pray in this rosary that we may be joined ever closer to our beloved God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that we will be filled with the fire of God's love.
1. R. The price He paid for our sins was His precious blood and on the third day He rose from the dead that we would have life. These are the Glorious mysteries. Let us meditate on the fact that God truly died. Let us see Him there as He hung on the cross and let us see as Jesus came forth victorious from the tomb on the third day. Many laughed at Jesus and mocked Him. They spit on Jesus and made Jesus carry the cross, Jesus the Almighty God. God has all the Power – Jesus could have stopped the men in the Passion. God gives us our every breath. It is because of God that our hearts beat. If we go to the highest mountain-top we cannot get away from God.
2. R. Father, work in us that we may see the helpless, little children that we are, that we are truly dependent upon You. But, help us in this dependency to realize your immense love for us, that You give to us the sunlit day and the dark at night with the moon to light our way. Help us know Your love. Help us look at Jesus as He hung on the cross and know that You gave Your Son to pay for our sins and that You gave us the Resurrection on the third day. Through Baptism we receive a sharing in Your life. God is the source of all life. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Father we thank You for the great gifts that You are giving to us this day.
3. R. See Jesus as He hung on the cross and they stood around and laughed at Him and they pierced His precious Heart with a lance. What came forth was blood and water – water, a symbol of the Sacrament of Baptism, whereby we are made children of God and we share in His life, and blood, a symbol of the Eucharist, whereby we are fed by Jesus in the Eucharist.
4. R. He went about the earth and He appeared to His beloved Apostles and they did not recognize Him.
John 20: 25 So the other disciples said to him, ‘We have seen the Lord,’ but he answered, ‘Unless I can see the holes that the nails made in his hands and can put my finger into the holes they made, and unless I can put my hand into his side, I refuse to believe.’
R. Thomas put his hands into the glorified wounds of Jesus, His hands and feet. Thomas, then, knew it was truly the Lord. How is it with us this day that Jesus comes to us and asks for our faith. Jesus is with us. How can we see the sun and the moon and the vastness of this universe and not believe that God governs the earth? God is alive and Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist in this room. Jesus remains in the tabernacle, truly present. Let our hearts skip a beat as we realize that He remains with us in greatest love.
5. R. Jesus gave to the priests the power to change bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ. Jesus remains truly present in the Holy Eucharist. If we could really see. If God lifted the veil, envision rays from the tabernacle. Think of the light of the sun in the sky. The Almighty God asks that we believe, that we have faith, that we come to Him with hearts filled with love. Think of how it would be if we saw the rays coming from the tabernacle. God is truly present in this room in the Eucharist. Jesus is calling us for our love.
6. R. What is life? What makes life? Can man, in all his knowledge, create life?
7. R. In Baptism we receive a sharing in His life and the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell, in a special way in the graced baptized soul. Our knowing and loving capacity is elevated through the Sacrament of Baptism.
8. R. Jesus died and He rose on the third day that we would have life and have it to the full. How do we treasure that gift in sharing in God's life in baptism? God gives us life and God can take it away. We can be stubborn the way we hold on to so many things! We may not realize that Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. Jesus is the Almighty God. God controls the sun that comes up every day and the sun that sets. God gives us our breath.
9. R. All through the Old Testament we see their willfulness and how God punished the people. Mary and Jesus are speaking to us. Mary is speaking less and less. Mary has given so many messages that men need to turn their hearts to God. Mary has given me far fewer messages this year because she says no one is listening. Let us look at the world. Let us tell God how sorry we are for our sins and the sin of our brothers.
10. Hail Mary
R. And He calls out to us: I am alive, I am alive, I am alive! I heard Him say this with the most intensity. How does Jesus tell us He is alive? How do we listen? For we are deaf and we are blind. The Almighty God is speaking to us this day and He has called us here as His special apostles to go out to the world and deliver the messages that He is alive and that He loves us with the deepest burning love. Let us open our hearts and let Him come into our heart and let Him work in our heart now. Let us release any of the debris in our heart, anger toward any person, resentment, unforgiveness. Let us clean our hearts and let Jesus come into our heart and fill our hearts with His burning love.
1. R. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist, here in this room.
2. Jesus: My dear, beloved ones. Let your heart be filled with My burning love. Open your heart wide and rid yourself of all impurities. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. Let Me come into your heart. I want to be the King and center of your heart. I want to live in you and minister to this world that is hurting and in pain through your holy heart.
3. Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slow. Men are blind and deaf. They do not hear. They close their hearts. Their hearts have turned to hearts that are cold. I am your Savior. I come to you and ask you to empty your heart of all the debris, that I may fill you with My love, that you will share in this world as the brightest light filled with the fire of God's love.
4. Jesus: Gentle and kind are My ways. I want to live in you and work through you.
5. Jesus: You are all children of the Father. Unite in My love. Be one in Me. I am Jesus, your Savior.
6. Jesus: Only a heart of love can unite with My Heart. Pray to the Holy Spirit to fill you with the fire of God's love, to purify your heart, to make you holy and you will shine as the brightest lights to this darkened world.
7. R. What is the celestial light of the Almighty God that I see? It is a light that I saw today, that surrounded the Eucharist as it was exposed. The light adorned the altar and silhouetted the cross behind the Monstrance and I felt the power of the Almighty God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The light I saw was a bright light, inexpressible in human terms, for the light is not a light that I can describe but it is a celestial light. To say that it is as a light of a fire does not give it justice for it is brighter than the light of any fire. To see Jesus as He comes alive in the statue at Immaculata, the light that I saw before me was this same light. This light of such intensity, but this is how it is with God. We cannot comprehend even minutely the magnificence of the Almighty God for He is Divine. Let us pray for wisdom, to know insight into the hidden mysteries, to know more the things of God as He gives us a vision of Himself. We do not want to walk this earth as in a box, missing this gift. We want to reach to the sky, high to the sun and we want to know more and more the vision of God. We want to put on the mind of God. We want to see our brothers as He sees our brothers. We want to see our brothers hearts. Jesus sees our brothers and loves them. Jesus sees beyond the exterior of the person. We must pray to see their hearts and to love them as He loves them. Let us put aside any resentment or separation that we have toward our brothers and ask God to help us to love them. As we live in this world ask God to help us to be more and more like Him and love our brothers in this world through us.
8. R. For God created the light and the darkness. God created the stars in the sky and the vegetation. God created the animals and God created man. God created man in His image and likeness. God wants us to be like Him. Jesus has a Heart of love. Jesus loved all men to His death.
9. R. When they persecuted Jesus and whipped Jesus, when they crowned Jesus with thorns and hung Jesus on a cross, Jesus loved. Jesus calls us to be the lights to this darkened world. We will be these lights, lights far beyond human expression if we fill our hearts with His burning love.
10. Hail Mary
The Descent of the Holy Spirit Upon the Apostles
R. The apostles were filled with fear, they locked themselves in the upper room. Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit. They were always trying to get the first place. Peter denied Jesus 3 times! Jesus loved Peter and Jesus loved to be with Peter. The apostles were not perfect but He still made Peter the vicar of the Church. Jesus promised them that He would send the Holy Spirit and they would be transformed from fear to fearlessness. They were all gathered in the upper room with the Blessed Virgin Mary and there was a gigantic like wind and there appeared over their heads parted tongues of fire and the Holy Spirit descended upon them and they were filled in their hearts with the fire of God's love.
1. R. We too are weak and centered upon ourselves and God calls us to be saints, to go out and to spread His love. But it is so hard. We cannot do this on our own. We must pray to the Holy Spirit to descend upon us and to fill us with all the grace that we need to do what God is asking us to do: To love in a world that has turned cold, to smile and to give His love to all those that we touch.
2. R. Love is the answer. Love is powerful. Jesus loved us with such love that He gave Himself as a sacrifice on the cross and Jesus gives Himself to us this day in the Holy Eucharist. I hear Him call out, "I give you Myself, I give you Myself in the Holy Eucharist, and they run from My altar." He gives us Himself but we still worry. We are still attached to the things of this earth. We do not comprehend with the mind of God. It is only with His grace alive inside of us that we will see the vision of God. We are bolted to the earth but our hearts are not satisfied. Our hearts wonder and want so much more for we are created with hearts that can only be filled with the love of God. Let us pray to the Holy Spirit to fill us with the fire of God's love that we too will find satisfaction in loving God. We will never be completely satisfied here on this earth. In heaven, if we go there, we will be full of grace. We will have peace and joy in our hearts as never before when our hearts are rooted in Him.
3. Jesus: Are your hearts at peace? What is your God? My beloved ones, what are you holding on to, that is keeping you from this close union with Me? Minute by minute, second by second, I am attentive to your every need and I am here. I am Jesus, the Almighty God and I love you with the deepest love. Know that, as you breathe, I am with you in your every breath. I am with you in your every heartbeat. I am with you as the sun shines and as the sun sets. So, too, you know I am present in this world this day. You know by the change in the seasons that a Mighty Being is running this world. Reach for the stars, reach for the light, the celestial light – the power and the might. Lift your hearts to the Almighty God and pray for grace that you will share in My life. I came to give you life, that you will have it to the full. Life is not life if it is not rooted in Me. What are you holding on to that is keeping you from peace in your heart? What is your God, for I am truly present, and to know that I am in your heart, will give you peace, for I am truly there.
4. Hail Mary
5. R. His love is brighter than any fire. His love is smoldering and is spreading as a fire through our hearts. But we must be this link in this world. We must be the one whose heart is filled with light.
6. Hail Mary
7. Jesus: Do not curse the darkness, but light a candle in this darkened world as your hearts are consecrated to My Heart and the heart of My Mother. You will be the lights that shine in the darkness.
8. Hail Mary
9. R. No fire is as intense as the fire that comes from the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Jesus comes and He shows us His Heart surrounded with the crown of thorns for the indifference and the ingratitude against Him. He came, the Almighty God, and He gave His life that we would have life and He asks us to give love in this world today. He asks for two things: Love of God and love of one another. The Father looks at the earth and He sees that the earth is covered with such darkness. It is our hearts, filled with His love, that will light this earth.
10. Hail Mary
R. These are the Glorious Mysteries. We see Jesus battered, bruised, crowned with thorns and hung on a cross and we see on the third day that He rose triumphant, that He ascended into heaven. If we saw Jesus go into the sky, we would know the glory of this event. If we saw the tongues of fire over the heads of the apostles and the Blessed Virgin, we would know more the glories of this event. If we saw the Blessed Mother taken, body and soul, into heaven, we would know the glory of this event. Let us meditate on the Assumption. That Jesus took the body of His Mother into heaven. Jesus ascended into heaven, Mary was assumed into heaven – Jesus and Mary's bodies are in heaven. Someday we hope to be in heaven forever. What do we hold on to that is so important for a few years here - for eternity is forever!
1. Jesus: I call you, My dear ones, to holiness. I am calling you in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to help in the renewal of the Church and the world through your prayers and your love. Open wide your heart and let Me live in you.
2. Jesus: Let My Mother work in your life. Go to the heart of My Mother, the pure and tender heart and let her protect you and hold you. The Holy Spirit can make you more and more holy.
3. R. The Holy Spirit moved within their being and they felt a powerful force far beyond any expression. The Holy Spirit sanctified their hearts and He filled them with the fire of God's love. This light was carried out to this world for God is a force, far beyond our human comprehension. Let us pray for vision that we may see more and more through the eyes of God and put on the mind of Christ. That we may be as God wants us to be in this world.
4. Jesus: I am the way, the truth and the life. My way is the only way. What do you hold onto this day that is your god for you shall have no gods before Me. I call you to peace and love. All that you hold onto is so insignificant when seen in the light of what is really important.
5. Jesus: Pray to be filled more and more with My life. This will give you peace in your heart.
6. R. Mary was taken into heaven but she is by our side, walking with us today. Mary is our Mother, she protects us and loves us as she walked by the side of Jesus, all through the Passion. Mary is here with us with the most personal love, loving us more than any earthly Mother can love us.
7. R. Let us see Mary as she tenderly holds the Child Jesus in her arms, and let us see Mary and go to her arms and let her hold us and protect us against the terrors of the night.
8. R. We see what we see with our eyes and we want to search beyond. For the unseen world surrounds us and we seek to know God - to know the unseen and the seen world. We seek what is true - we seek reality. If we could see we would see angels surrounding the tabernacle, worshipping God. We would see we are but a speck in this vast universe. The Almighty God loves each one of us so uniquely. We know more and more about heaven and earth - we are united to heaven in our hearts.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
The Crowning of the Blessed Mother, Queen of Heaven
R. Mary was crowned Queen of heaven and earth. Mary was a human person. Jesus loved Mary with such love that He wanted her heart venerated next to His Heart. If we can understand that the Almighty God loved Mary, a human person, with this love, we will understand more how God loves us. We are human creatures. Jesus is a Divine Person, with two natures, a Divine nature and a human nature. It is in surrendering, in giving ourselves to God that we will unite in the deepest love with the Almighty God. God is Supreme. God loves us. What are we that God loves us?
1. R. Mary was Queen of Heaven and Earth. To go to heaven is what Jesus wants of us. Jesus wants us with Him forever in Heaven.
2. Song: Eye Has Not Seen
3. Jesus: You will come to Me, My beloved ones. You will come to Me on that day and I will say, "My dear ones, what you did to your brothers, you did to Me" and I will say, "To those who loved and served Me and were faithful I will say, Come to Me into My chambers and I will give you My deepest love."
4. Jesus: And you will know the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit with such awe and you will be possessed by the Almighty God. You were created for heaven. You will only be completely satisfied in heaven, nothing on the face of this earth satisfies the starved soul but the love of God. On that day if you are taken to heaven, you will know God as never before.
5. Jesus: This life is so short, the dropping of a pin, the batting of an eye and it is over. Heaven is a reward to those who loved and served the Lord. On that day the just will be greeted by the angels and saints, you will see the face of God and know that all the love you gave prepared you for this reward.
6. Jesus: I call you to be saints, I call you to holiness. I call you to love, to love of God and love of each other. Nothing on the face of the earth will feed your soul but the love of God.
7. Hail Mary
8. Jesus: You will have peace in your hearts when you come to Me. Let go of all those things that you hold onto that are not of God, those things that are false gods. Let go of those things and give to Me your whole self and I will give to you what you need. You are My instruments of love that I am sending into this world to light the darkened nights. Come to Me and I will fill you with My burning love.
9. Jesus: You do not understand why the stars shine in the sky. You do not comprehend the things of God. Reach for the stars and pray for vision. My beloved ones, pray to see the mind of God. I am truly present and with you at this moment in the Holy Eucharist. I am the bread of life. Life is not life if it is not rooted in Me. What can I say to you? I tell you so many times how I love you and you do not hear the words that I speak to you. You go to the world and you want your love. Listen to these words that I am speaking to you. I love you, My beloved ones. I am the Almighty God. I hung on the cross for three agonizing hours and I gave Myself to you. I give Myself to you in the Eucharist. I am truly present. Do you see the sun in the sky and the moon at night? Do you comprehend what I am speaking to you, or are you blind and deaf? For you know that you do not control your breath and your heartbeat, but inside your hearts are wanting and begging for more. Do you call yourselves Christians? Christ-like?
You must put all your trust and faith in Me and know that I am really here and giving you My love. Listen to every word that I speak to you. Read every letter as a letter of My love to you that you will be the light that shines in the dark night, for your heart will be filled with My love when you listen to the words that I am speaking to you. I am truly here. Hear Me, open your heart and I will fill you with love that you cannot even imagine!
R. What I saw I cannot ever explain in words; the sun – similar to the light I saw today that surrounded the Monstrance and the whole front of the altar, the light of the room and the light of the stars. What I saw I cannot ever explain in words. We cannot comprehend the mind of God. It is a mystery. God gives to us His grace and a sharing in His life in baptism. We understand more fully, some things about God. We see more the vision of God. God is outpouring to us abundant grace when we go to Him so we can see more clearly. We have been called and we have been chosen.
Let us thank Him and beg Him for His grace, for He truly is the Almighty God. God is asking us to help Him in this world that is suffering.
Jesus: Will you give yourself to Me, My beloved ones? I am asking you. Will you carry out this mission I have given you? Will you say "yes"? In order to do the work that I ask you to do, your hearts must be filled with My love. You must spend time, every day, alone with Me that I can teach you My ways. This is the most important thing that you do each day; it is time alone with Me, to put the fragmented pieces of your life together and I will teach you My ways in your heart. I am all Powerful and Almighty and I cry out to you to come and be taught by Me.
March 26, 1996
From Jesus, For Fr. Renfert
Jesus: My dear priest-companion,
I am writing you to thank you for your most faithful love. You are chosen by Me for this special mission. In your deepest sufferings I have come to you and wiped your sweating brow. I have breathed on you in your pain and suffering and given you such strength. It is in your most faithful love for Me that I too was comforted during My bitter passion. When I fell to the ground and the pains deep in My Heart were so unbearable, I knew the love of My holy priest - you. When I carried My cross on My back and My Heart ached deeply within Me from the pain and rejection and indifference of so many souls, I knew your faithful love. I knew your sufferings and your sacrifices offered to Me. I saw your eyes, too, as I looked into the eyes of My beloved Mother. I saw your eyes of love looking at Me and I knew the love deep in your heart. This was, My beloved, My comfort many times all through My passion. As I suffered so much anguish for My beloved priests who have forgotten Me, I was comforted by you and your acts of endless love.
I am with you, My sweet and gentle priest. I live in you in a special way. I have called you to the highest holiness. I have called you to the deepest chamber of My Heart. It is there you will know your loving Father in the most surrounding love. You will have the presence of the Almighty God in a way as never before.
Go, My sweet and beautiful priest, to the Heart of your beloved Mary and feel the action of the Holy Spirit permeating your very soul. In her tender and gentle touch, she will place you in My Heart. You will go deeply into My Heart to the deepest, brightest chamber and in that moment you will feel the Father's love. You will know as never before the presence of the Almighty God and what it is to feel satisfied by Him.
I love you, I love you, I love you. I am alive in you. Oh, My holy, holy priest, give your heart to My Mother and to Me. You were such comfort in My bitter passion. I love you with the deepest burning love. I cry out to you, sweet son of the Father, you are a priest forever, according to the Order of Melchizedek, this is the highest order I give to man. I love you, My beloved.
I am Jesus, come to comfort you, as you did Me.
March 30, 1996
A Message from Jesus
Jesus: The work that is accomplished here is My work. I am in charge of sending you your work. You are working for Me. I have given you the special talents to accomplish this task. It is in love that My work will be accomplished. You are spreading My love to this world. It is through your example. I am truly present in the Eucharist. You are commissioned to spend time alone with Me. This is not a job to be accomplished, it is a labor of love. I am the head of this operation. It is only in love that this work will be accomplished. Many felt they were doing My will and were in fact doing their own will. Knowing My will, will come from fervent prayer and contemplation. Satan will try everything to stop the progress of My work. Satan will talk in your heads and get you to think ill thoughts. I have chosen each one of you to be My Apostle to carry My love to this world.
The work begun at Fatima will reach completion soon. This work is directly correlated with the promises of Fatima. The rosary, as given to the children and consecrations, must reach the children. It is not a job to accomplish it, it is a labor of love, directed by My hands, the hands of the Almighty God. This is the Plan of the Father unfolding through you. Any criticism, pride, control opposing My Father's will is from satan. You must proceed only for the love of God, and for the honor and glory of God, not vain glory, not for any selfish promotion.
You do not comprehend the mind of God. You must surrender your wills and know it is for the Almighty God that you work. You are not to control and manipulate one another, you are to act in gentle ways with the love of God firmly fixed in your hearts. You must pray for guidance for all jobs. This is the plan of the Father. Not obeying authority is not from God. I am directing My Movement through the authority and with structure. Discrediting My authority tears down the Movement, be humble and obedient. I am love. Be loving. You are the teachers of the God who lives in your heart. My ways are not controlling and abase. I am a fountain of endless love and mercy. Look into My eyes and see My love given for all. My way is not power or force. My way is to do the will of the Father in love. Mary obeyed the will of the Father. Your work is always a labor of love. Forgive and love. I am Jesus. Surrender yourselves and let Me possess your soul.
You do not accomplish this work on your own, but only in union with Me. The words from your lips must be of love and encouragement. To make yourselves right and to fight the authority with arguments is not to My liking. Obedience and love, respect and zeal. I have called you to be My apostles. Satan wants you to try to control and be at odds with one another. This is a main communication for this world.
The Shepherds of Christ Movement has a primary role to play in the renewal of the Church and the world. How is your talk and your actions? Are you acting as I would be in the world? I want to be one in you and you do what My Father called you to do in your vocation. You have a unique contribution to make. I am the Almighty God, I ask you to love God first and to love others as yourself. Your work must be accomplished in love – in love for God, for each other and for the whole world. Your work is a labor of love.
The apostles proceeded ahead, filled with God's love and they converted thousands. They were filled with the Holy Spirit. There was not bumping heads, they complied to the will of the Father and labored in love of God. Guard your tongue – it is the doorway to your heart. I love you, I love you. I love you. I am Jesus, the Almighty God. I give you this gift for the world. You have been called, you have been chosen. You will light up the world with the love of God radiating from a pure and holy heart. Your main job is always union with Jesus.
I am Jesus. I have spoken. I am guarding you - surrender to Me.
Give a Gift that lasts
Special sale statue with glass
15" Pilgrim Virgin
12" Infant of Prague
11" Our Lady of Fatima
12" Our Lady of Guadalupe
$50 plus shipping
18" Pilgrim Virgin
$75 plus shipping
Through the month
while supplies last
12" Our Lady of Lourdes - $70
12" Sacred Heart of Jesus -
Holy Family statue is $125
27" Statue of Our Lady of
$175 plus postage
Call Rosie 1-888-211-3041.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere — This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much — He wants a personal relationship with us — He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love — Jesus wants this great intimacy with us — On fire love — Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart — A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book — It is about loving and forgiving each other — Being pure in heart — A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us — It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center — Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul — He is our beloved — Jesus tells us about pure love — how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus — Jesus is love — $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 — About Baptism — writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 — So beautiful — transcribed from a tape — the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love — loving and forgiving — a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary — transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries - transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Messages From Jesus
$ 10.00 plus postage
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary — Their lives are so important — united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Daily Messages from Heaven. First book of Daily Messages. $10
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
Coloring the Lives of Jesus and Mary Books 6 and 7
Mysteries of Light
$ 5.00 each plus postage
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary - really good. $5 each.
God's Blue Book I on CD, Disk #1
God's Blue Book I, Disk #1 Read by author: Rita Ring. Discerned by: Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
$ 10.00 plus postage
Mysteries of Light Rosary Book
Rosaries From the Hearts of Jesus and Mary - Volume I
$ 5.00 plus postage
Mysteries of Light Rosary Book
Rosaries From the Hearts of Jesus and Mary - Volume II
$ 5.00 plus postage
Shepherds of Christ Overview: Very carefully discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S. J.
Apostles Manual. About the Movement - the structure of the Movement — All Ministries - from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father — Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Songs From Jesus
Given by Jesus to His Messenger Author: Rita Ring. Discerned by: Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful — Love Songs from Jesus of His love - helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena by: Rita Ring
$ 1.00 plus postage
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Holy Spirit Novena Read by: Rita Ring
$ 10.00 plus postage
Holy Spirit Novena CD. Prayers and scripture readings from the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet read by Rita Ring. $10
Colorea 1 thru 5
las vidas de Jesús y María (recibido el Imprimátur)
$ 5.00 each plus postage
Para Comprender Mejor La Santa Misa
Una Jornada Hacia el Corazón de Jesús
Meditaciones del Rosario
para Pequenos y Ancianos
Fr. Joe Robinson
Guiding Light homily series - Reflect on the Word - Cycle
B — The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and
reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal
concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a
sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this
day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We
believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as
priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and
Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our
congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand.
Fr. Joseph Robinson has dedicated his life to serving Christ and the Church for over 40 years.
Fr. Joe Robinson
Guiding Light homily series - Steadfast to the Son - Cycle A — The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light - Feed My Soul - Cycle C — In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light - Focusing on the Word - Cycle B — At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light - The Word Alive in Our Hearts. - Cycle A (partial) — Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Fr. Edward J. Carter
Special 27" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
27" Statue with crown
$ 450.00 plus shipping
Special 18" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
$ 250.00 plus shipping
Special 15" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White gown with gold trim around mantel
$ 200.00 plus shipping
Special 12" Pilgrim Virgin of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White gown with gold trim around mantel
$ 160.00 plus shipping
Crucifix by Felix - Hand Carved
Crucifix with incredible detail!
$ 750.00 plus shipping
Imitation of Two Hearts
Giclee Art Print on Canvas
$ 150.00 plus shipping
Giclee Art Print on Canvas by Harold Kellner
$ 150.00 plus shipping
Mary's Image 12 x 16
Giclee Art Print on Canvas of Mary's image with a sliver of glass and a little bottle of Jesus and Mary water. The glass will be fixed behind the back of the picture.
$ 200.00 plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
6mm - $ 30.00 plus shipping
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Mug with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
$ 15.00 plus shipping
w/glass - 28
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 24
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 12
w/glass - 27
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 15
w/glass - 18
w/glass - 12
w/glass - 11
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
Holy Family 12
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Limpias - 8
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
St. Padre Pio
Divine Mercy 22"
St. Philomena 20"
St. Philomena 16"
St. Joseph 18"
St. Francis 18"
St. Anthony 18"
St. Rita 18"
St. Therese 18"
Pieta - Color
Pieta - Marble
Holy Family 12"
St. Padre Pio - standing 12"
St. Padre Pio - sitting 9"
St. Michael 11"
St. Rita 12"
St. Claire 12"
Pieta - Color
Pieta - Marble
Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass 28"
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass 24"
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass 18"
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass 18"
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Grace w/glass 18"
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass 12"
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 27"
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%)
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2012
Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: January 1, 2012
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ
P.O. Box 627
China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182